Endosomatophilia in Women

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby dude101 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:26 pm

Btw, legendary Writing.com user Brown laid claim to the Ant Bully and Hotel Transylvania endo ideas jsyk!
dude101
---

Postby Bloomkoto » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:37 pm

Jamie44 wrote:
SuperKirby wrote:Ooh, what ideas do you have, Jamie?

1.) Having a student shrink down and exploring the *WHOLE* body of his science teacher in her bedroom. She can also be sick.
2.) A snobby bitch has to go inside of a goth girl's body and fight off her germs for extra credit.
3.) A bully has a unpopular girl go inside of her head and publicly humiliate her by controlling her.

2 & 3 are definately winners tbh. Go for it ^^
Bloomkoto
Participator

Postby Bloomkoto » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:40 pm

Jamie44 wrote:Would anyone here be interested in doing such a story like this with me? Maybe if you guys have a KIK or Skype or something like that and you could post it here and we could message about it? Just so I don't clog this fine thread up with this stuff hahaha.

Add me @ thehutgeneral

It was the name of my old band >.>
Bloomkoto
Participator

Postby Jamie44 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:27 pm

Bloomkoto wrote:
Jamie44 wrote:Would anyone here be interested in doing such a story like this with me? Maybe if you guys have a KIK or Skype or something like that and you could post it here and we could message about it? Just so I don't clog this fine thread up with this stuff hahaha.

Add me @ thehutgeneral

I added you on Skype! And thank you for your compliments on my story ideas. :D I think I can maybe try writing one of those two, like a chapter and maybe ask around to see what others think.
Jamie44
New to the forum

Postby 22209 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:31 pm

Hey guys, by any chance have you found any videos or pics involving a woman's heart?
Somewhat familiar

Postby Seasoul25 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:27 am

Bloomkoto wrote:

Add me @ thehutgeneral

I'm totally down, maybe. wait BK you were in a band?!
Seasoul25
Somewhat familiar

Postby ihateu91 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:57 am

Can we stop cluttering this thread with random conversation, potential story ideas and such?

The last two pages had nothing new.

Now it's pretty much become a social thread and when people like kjsfh actually find and share something new and relevant it's buried under pages of off topic discussion.
ihateu91
---

Postby CityofLukingtonTEMP » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:46 am

ihateu91 wrote:Can we stop cluttering this thread with random conversation, potential story ideas and such?

Now it's pretty much become a social thread and when people like kjsfh actually find and share something new and relevant it's buried under pages of off topic discussion.

Yeah seconded. Let's get a decent social thread set up separately and keep this one focused on material.
Here there and everywhere

CityofLukingtonTEMP
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby harold18 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:12 pm

ihateu91 wrote:Can we stop cluttering this thread with random conversation, potential story ideas and such?

Looking female endo in media is pretty uncommon these days so I guess complete boredom must off driven us to chatting on random endo stuff.

Also most of the endo I saw here so far is nothing more than a bunch of educational stuff on the human body and other stuff like which seem pretty boring in my option even if most of them look pretty decent.

I basically prefer endo from any sort of media that isn't about educating the viewers about the body and stuff.
harold18
Somewhat familiar

Postby kjsfh » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:02 pm

No worries, that's understandable.

If you guys aren't that interested, I can cut back on looking for stuff.
kjsfh
Participator

Postby Asterisk74 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:00 am

kjsfh wrote:No worries, that's understandable.

If you guys aren't that interested, I can cut back on looking for stuff.

Please don't. You and BlueCrimsonDragon are pretty much the only ones who can still scrap together a find from mainstream media. As much as I like tossing around ideas, the finds in media are what I like most about this thread.
https://ko-fi.com/dwarfstaraster
This stuff gets expensive! Any donations are appreciated!
Asterisk74
Participator

Postby EvangelineSkypaw » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:55 pm

Is this something that even happens all that often? Typically, any "voracious" elements (so-to-speak) in mainstream media aren't added because of interest in the idea itself. Usually it's like, something scary or Halloween-ish in a kid's show (aah don't eat me aaah oh wait it was a dream thank goodness that's over).

So the likelihood of endosoma being a thing is... abysmally low. I definitely plan on making something of the sort with Nintendo's RPG Maker game sometime soon. ^.^
Affectionate nomming is so cute~! <3
EvangelineSkypaw
Somewhat familiar

Postby Blah-San » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:41 pm

Hopefully this doesn't come across as spammy...

Asterisk74 is hosting a remake of my old "Too Nosey For Your Party" interactive that we were talking about a couple days ago. If anyone is interested in adding to this new version of it, please feel free to jump in. I can't promise that I'll personally write anything other than nose stuff, but everyone is free to write about whatever kinds of vore and endo you want. I promise I won't force every story path to be nose vore, as much as I might like that...

https://www.writing.com/main/interact/i ... arty-Redux
Blah-San
Somewhat familiar

Postby harold18 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:03 pm

EvangelineSkypaw wrote:Is this something that even happens all that often? Typically, any "voracious" elements (so-to-speak) in mainstream media aren't added because of interest in the idea itself. Usually it's like, something scary or Halloween-ish in a kid's show (aah don't eat me aaah oh wait it was a dream thank goodness that's over).

So the likelihood of endosoma being a thing is... abysmally low. I definitely plan on making something of the sort with Nintendo's RPG Maker game sometime soon. ^.^

Endo stuff is mostly seen on fantasy/sci-fi media. I think it's basically how some writers wanted to come up with something more original rather than over-repeated plots like that.

P.S: Welcome to the portal and good luck on that new RPG.
harold18
Somewhat familiar

Postby Asderternal » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:26 pm

Yo, asder here..
Listen..i've got nothing on this account, so im going to do this (since everyone want it):
im going to draw your fanfics..

in a better explanation: "im going to make drawings of your fanfics.."

but remember..im not a fan of being eaten..(is not even my thing..i find it..NOOFFENSEBUT..gross)
Asderternal
Been posting for a bit

Postby ThatOneHobbit » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:35 pm

Hey Asderternal, did you get my message?
ThatOneHobbit
New to the forum

Postby Bloomkoto » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:51 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtVwDGdYsGI - Endo shot inside of a Neko girl's stomach (I think it's a vore game, not sure if you guys are familiar with it or not).
Bloomkoto
Participator

Postby Notthisagain » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:11 am

We haven't been getting much Endo stuff in media (involving Women mind you) so I drew this up real quick (I say even though it took like 2 hours) to keep us satisfied until something huge come our way
Charleen's Heartburn 01.JPG

The rest will come whenever I get the energy to do more soon
I also go by "Nottie" now, and I really love it.
Notthisagain
---

Postby JMDarkly » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:09 am

Notthisagain wrote:We haven't been getting much Endo stuff in media (involving Women mind you) so I drew this up real quick (I say even though it took like 2 hours) to keep us satisfied until something huge come our way
Charleen's Heartburn 01.JPG

The rest will come whenever I get the energy to do more soon

LOL. Oh dear. Looks like poor Charleen is about to find out why you should always chew your tinies and not swallow them whole.~
JMDarkly
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby hmhmh6532 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:47 am

Last edited by hmhmh6532 on Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
hmhmh6532
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Endosomatophilia world