TheFetishBeast's collection

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: TheFetishBeast's collection

Postby Lakeless » Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:33 am

I don't see why you don't just roll with the idea of leveling up at certain stages and adding new skills, but not stats. It'll make it so you can revolve balance around one centre-point (is the boss too strong/weak for a level one, as opposed to several different levels). If not, you run the risk of making the game too grind-intensive and repetitive, which really distracts from the overall gameplay experience and story.

I've done it before where I've had to grind for at least 30 minutes and then I think to myself "hmm, what was I meant to be doing again?" or "I can't really remember the storyline to this".

It's your call, but I personally really liked this mechanic in The Chosen One, but if you're really wanting to do different levels etc, then maybe some good Samaritan will come and give you hand with balance issues.

So long as the grind isn't too drool-hanging-from-mouth stupid, it'll come together as a nice game. Hope you come to a decision soon.
Lakeless
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheFetishBeast » Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:47 am

Lakeless: Well, the main issue here is that the game uses random encounters. If I take away leveling, random encounters will lose their purpose. That's why I didn't have random encounters in 'The chosen one'. But a game like this absolutely needs random encounters. Still, I did have an idea on what to do about that so I'll think about it.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:42 am

So I notice that the OP was updated in 2016, does anyone know what that was about?

Don't ask me why, cause I don't know, but I've been ignoring this thread every time I saw it for a good while now, and only tonight did I remember that I was actually interested in the games FetishBeast was making.

Don't know how I forgot, but is there anything new, I've probably only played his initial releases, of any of the games.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheFetishBeast » Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:55 am

0Anesthetic4u: No, there's nothing new. Just a message about how things are looking really bad right now.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:02 am

TheFetishBeast wrote:0Anesthetic4u: No, there's nothing new. Just a message about how things are looking really bad right now.

Oh that sucks. You have my sympathies.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CakePisces » Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:38 pm

I guess these game are abandoned now? it's been months since these games have been updated. Guess the hiatus status starts
That's the power of Strawberry! Get it??!!
CakePisces
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheFetishBeast » Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:12 am

Ryahsson: Is this the point where I should say 'Don't necro a dead thread'?

Actually, no, it's not. It's indeed been a long time since I last updated but there's a reason for that. A reason I've actually already talked about. My current focus is Vore crawler but because of a mistake I made I kinda ended up stuck. It was to the point where I almost had to remake the whole game from scratch. I got so upset with myself that I actually began work on a new game. However, the keyword here is 'almost'. I never remade Vore crawler from scratch. But I have to go through everything from the beginning and make sure to balance out the whole game.

Vore crawler is still my focus but I still have a lot to do so don't expect an update anytime soon. My suggestion is to keep this thread dead until I revive it myself.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby Archangel64 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:51 pm

1. is vore crawler an vx ace rpg maker game?
2. then yes, can anyone give me the download link for vore crawler?

thank u. :)
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby formaldehyde » Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:55 pm

Archangel64 wrote:1. is vore crawler an vx ace rpg maker game?

its for vx ace, though rpg maker rtps arent hard to get... but the link to the gamess in the very first post. Just click on the games name in that post and itll take you to the mega page

if youre having trouble with mega, it sometimes doesnt play nice with browsers in private/incog mode when trying to download from browser so you might wanna get megasync.
formaldehyde
Been posting for a bit

Postby Deleteduser532 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:42 am

formaldehyde wrote:
Archangel64 wrote:1. is vore crawler an vx ace rpg maker game?

its for vx ace, though rpg maker rtps arent hard to get... but the link to the gamess in the very first post. Just click on the games name in that post and itll take you to the mega page

if youre having trouble with mega, it sometimes doesnt play nice with browsers in private/incog mode when trying to download from browser so you might wanna get megasync.

Also, apparently, Mega really hates Safari; however, MediaFire seems to love Safari.
Deleteduser532
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheFetishBeast » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:09 pm

*Deep breath* Well, was never really sure if this moment was ever gonna come but here I am. All right, let's do this.

I am finally updating my games. Yup, it's finally happening after... God, how long ago was it? Haven't even kept track. Well, whatever, let's get this over with.

First of all, I wanna get the new game out of the way. Yes, there's yet another game in the list now. To be fair though, this update will put little focus on that one. It's called 'Bottomless craving', it's another RPG Maker VX Ace game. The difference with this one is that you play as the predator. And that's all I'll say about that, there's more in the description.

Now then, Vore crawler! This game is having a massive update... At least I say so but it's really only because I had to redo the whole game from scratch at some point. I don't even remember when I started that. Also, because I did that I decided to add a little something to the game's name (That being the (Revamped) part at the end). So, what's changed in the game? Well... Honestly, I don't remember. I began work on that so long ago that I've completely forgotten what the old version was like... mostly. What I do know is that the game no longer has a traditional leveling system. Instead it uses a milestone system much like 'The chosen one'. That's the only change I really remember. Everything else is new stuff. Speaking of which...

Remember those vore scenes with each girl? The ones where you got the message that those scenes aren't finished yet? Well, now they are. Each one is animated and fully implemented into the game. Animated by me... which is my way of saying 'It's piss-poor quality'. But hey, I tried and that's what's important to me. Also, there should be... two, three new vore scenes? I think two. Do you guys know of the Neko fighter? Was she in the last version of the game? I don't remember, let's just say she was. If she wasn't, well good, you'll get another one. That said, There are two new dungeons in the game and each one has a predator with their own vore scenes. One of them you do battle with so she has two scenes, one in the midst of battle and one outside. The other one you don't fight so she only has one vore scene and that one's animated (That was actually the first one that I animated). So... Yeah, that's it for vore scenes.

Next, let's talk about some things that I think are pretty cool. First of all, was the 'Dryad object' system in the previous version of the game? I honestly don't remember. Well, it's there now. It's a little thing that allows you to equip certain items that allow you to use skills and spells from other classes. Problem is, only you, the main character, can use them. There's also another feature with this system later in the game but I'll let you figure that one out on your own ^_^ .

And now... the one system that I created three times... Three times... I created this system three times because each time I figured *Eh, this system is pointless'. On the third time though I stuck with it and it is staying... Farming. Yup, you can now plant seeds and harvest crops and the farm... Hell, was even the farm in the previous version? S-See what I mean? I don't remember! Anyway, along with it there's a cooking system. This system is a little flawed though. For starters, there's no way of knowing any recipés so you're gonna have to guess your way to it. That said though, failing to cook a dish will not cost you any ingredients so you can try to your heart's content. Mind you however, this is a bug that I've yet to fix so that's gonna happen someday. It's also not a very developed system so there aren't many recipés yet (10 or something).

Next up, buy a house! Yeah, you can now buy a house the game. Cool, right? Well, maybe not. First of all, it's expensive. The house itself costs a lot and then you'll have to buy furniture for it and honestly, only a bed and the wardrobe are currently worth it. But believe me when I say that this will be an important part in future updates. Oh, and what's the wardrobe good for? Well...

Outfits! You can now change your outfit in the game! There are currently only four different outfits though, the default, something casual, something fancy and heavy armour. I'm not sure if this is gonna play an important part in any future update but I think it will.

And I think that's it. The Dryad object, house and outfit features I have managed to work pretty well with and should easily be able to update them when the time comes. The cooking shouldn't be too difficult either. The farming on the other hand I have decided to keep where it is as that one has been a bitch to work with. So... Yeah... Vore crawler's been updated... I hope you'll enjoy it. This is TheFetishBeast signing out.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby Zerosiz » Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:48 pm

Great to see that theres been some progress made on the game! Everything from Neko Fighter on is new from what I remember, the latest version I knew of ended with the Dryad items.
As for Vore Crawler I played up to B2F of the Green Glacier, but then I couldn't get the stomach juices that the Yuki-Onna wanted, I only got the option for the health restore/vore sequence. Pretty sure I'm at the right spot for that.
Also when I played the game I forgot to talk to Samantha when you're getting your party members, so I had already defeated the Treant when she wanted to investigate, so I think that causes you to not be able to get her to level 3.
And I didn't know that there were any vore scenes for the party members until I read the post. I don't know if I missed something while I was playing the game so I'm not sure.
I haven't played the other games yet so I'll have to look at those later, but the update is really good :D !
Zerosiz
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryuu27 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:36 am

Great you came back, little question on your new game, end is on ship ?
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:50 am

So in bottemless craving, 1 how do you get into the brig of the shipe, and 2 I don't think I've ever seen another game like this...

A game in which you play a 20s somethign girl, who exclusively eats grizzled older men... Cant say that's my particular cup a tea, wanted to get to the end though.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheFetishBeast » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:53 am

@Zerosiz: Regarding the pitcher-girl's stomach juices, all you really need to do is get inside her and get her to use those juices to heal you. Once you get out, you'll get a message telling you that you filled the bottle with said juices. Or are you saying that you did that but nothing happened? It didn't quite sound like that's what you were saying but if it were then that would be a bug. Do let me know if you figure it out.
As for the whole Samantha thing, that's actually intentional. There are gonna be several moments like that in the game. In fact, there will be certain events that won't occur at all if you've progressed too far with certain girls. On top of that, I plan on there being a whopping 8+ different endings to the game, 6 of which are related to each girl, and I want at least one of them to be rather difficult to get, that being the one where you get with all the girls. That's why there will be such moments that prevent you from making any further progress with them.
As for how to get those vore scenes... Be an asshole... Yeah, that's how you do it...

@Ryuu27: Yeah, the game currently ends on the ship.

@0Anesthetic4u: Actually, it's very unlikely that that's what I had in mind. It just so happens that, currently, those are the only ones you can eat. If I ever decide to get to work on that game again then I'm sure that there'll be many different kinds of prey, maybe not even exclusively humanoids.
As for the ship, are you saying that you didn't get onto the ship at all or did you get on but didn't make any more progress after that? If the first then you're gonna need a ticket. Go to the pub at the harbour and talk to the... clerk? Is that what they're called? Whatever, you'll get a ticket there. But if you meant the latter then you're stuck. The game ends there since I haven't made anymore progress on it.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby ejames » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:17 pm

So I think vore crawler has a bug because I can' get the empty jar to fill. I did find the pitcher girl prior to the Yuki fight though as I was just exploring the game. Do you have a fix for this?
ejames
Somewhat familiar

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:03 am

TheFetishBeast wrote:@Zerosiz: Regarding the pitcher-girl's stomach juices, all you really need to do is get inside her and get her to use those juices to heal you. Once you get out, you'll get a message telling you that you filled the bottle with said juices. Or are you saying that you did that but nothing happened? It didn't quite sound like that's what you were saying but if it were then that would be a bug. Do let me know if you figure it out.
As for the whole Samantha thing, that's actually intentional. There are gonna be several moments like that in the game. In fact, there will be certain events that won't occur at all if you've progressed too far with certain girls. On top of that, I plan on there being a whopping 8+ different endings to the game, 6 of which are related to each girl, and I want at least one of them to be rather difficult to get, that being the one where you get with all the girls. That's why there will be such moments that prevent you from making any further progress with them.
As for how to get those vore scenes... Be an asshole... Yeah, that's how you do it...

@Ryuu27: Yeah, the game currently ends on the ship.

@0Anesthetic4u: Actually, it's very unlikely that that's what I had in mind. It just so happens that, currently, those are the only ones you can eat. If I ever decide to get to work on that game again then I'm sure that there'll be many different kinds of prey, maybe not even exclusively humanoids.
As for the ship, are you saying that you didn't get onto the ship at all or did you get on but didn't make any more progress after that? If the first then you're gonna need a ticket. Go to the pub at the harbour and talk to the... clerk? Is that what they're called? Whatever, you'll get a ticket there. But if you meant the latter then you're stuck. The game ends there since I haven't made anymore progress on it.

Ahh. Well there is one tiny sceen after that, that I guess goes no where then. You know where you are given custody over the stowaway. You have to go into the brig to do eat them, but there's no way down.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheFetishBeast » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:54 am

@ejames: Ah, yeah, you're absolutely right, there is a bug there. At one point during late development, I decided to rearrange the order of various items and such. As a result, I had to go through the entire game and make sure that every event that checked whether or not you had a certain item would check for the correct item. That event was supposed to check whether or not you have the empty bottle but I apparently forgot to fix that. Right now it checks whether or not you have a... tough potato ^_^ . So yeah, as long as you have a tough potato in your inventory (Don't even need the empty bottle) then you can get the pitcher juice just fine. I'm not gonna bother uploading a fix for this just yet though. I mean, you still need to beat Yuki to get the item that she has for you and she's the last thing in the game that you need to really bother with. The item she gives you is currently of no use.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby ejames » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:09 pm

ok. So how do I get a tough potato? Do I need to complete the blacksmith quest? Right now I am at the point where I beaten Yuki and I have her quest and the blacksmith quest. I already completed all other available quests including the dryad. The only thing I haven't done is bought the house. Is this as far as you can go from the game's standpoint because I can't do the desert? Also, is there really anything at the lake? Great game by the way.
ejames
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheFetishBeast » Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:16 pm

@ejames: Yup, there's something at the lake all right (Or pond as I call it). Bring Kitty there and you'll find out. As for how to get a Tough potato, did you buy that plot at the farm? If you do then you'll be able to plant seeds. I'm sure you can figure the rest out yourself.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game