drpolice's MUGEN vore edits (Currently Lopunny)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: drpolice's MUGEN vore edits (Currently NT Mama 2xUB)

Postby JustAQuinn » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:43 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:
Are we supposed to put the name in our .def file as GardevoirWIPendo2

because it's not showing up in my game when I label it that.

Please re-read the first post for more info on how to specify a .def file that does not share the name of it's folder.
JustAQuinn
Somewhat familiar

Re: drpolice's MUGEN vore edits (Currently Gardevoir Endo WI

Postby lazulite_sword » Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:10 am

b+y works but the hitbox is a tad wonky. also use the first file's .def as so: https://i.gyazo.com/f79584d105e11827dda ... a393e3.png
lazulite_sword
Been posting for a bit

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:44 am

JustAQuinn wrote:
0Anesthetic4u wrote:

because it's not showing up in my game when I label it that.

Please re-read the first post for more info on how to specify a .def file that does not share the name of it's folder.

OK. First off, I want to point out that NO other character I have downloaded (and I've downloaded ALL Mugen Vore characters) require you to put in "CharacterNAME/CharacterNAME.def"

Litterally ALL other characters go "CharacterNAME,stage/CharacterNAME" and work just fine, it is only this one that needs all the extra wording.

and seccondly I did exactly that.

Here is my entire INSANELY HUGE entry for this character
Spoiler: show
GardevoirWIPendo2/GardevoirWIPendo2.def,stage/GardevoirWIPebdo2/GardevoirWIPendo2.def

Here is the old Gardevoir entry that works in my Mugen
GardevoirWIP/Gardevoir.def,stage/GardevoirWIP/Gardevoir.def

and here is one that works like normal
Felicia,stage/Felicia

So where exactly did I go wrong? And why is this version of this SO much harder then anyone else's?

Sorry if I'm giving a little atitude, but I take issue with instead of being given a direct answere, getting directed to a page to look at something I already looked at, tried and failed to have work.

Why not just give me the answere? Why be passive agressive and tell me to go look at the first post? It would have been more helpfull, and less rude to just give me the answere.

Honestly it's like you gave me the finger and told me to go away, when I have a legitimate question that the first page is not sucessfully answereing.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby drpolice » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:58 pm

0Anesthetic4u wrote:
Here is my entire INSANELY HUGE entry for this character GardevoirWIPendo2/GardevoirWIPendo2.def,stage/GardevoirWIPebdo2/GardevoirWIPendo2.def

Uh, try fixing that typo there and see if it works.
drpolice
Somewhat familiar

Postby Pilum » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:27 pm

0Anesthetic4u wrote:
JustAQuinn wrote:
0Anesthetic4u wrote:

You can also change the folder name / definition file name to Gardevoir and Gardevoir.def. The Gardevoir.def file can afford to have its name changed. DrPolice is probably giving different file names to keep track of his work progress.
Pilum
Participator

Postby JustAQuinn » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:55 pm

I also didn't tell you on purpose, but the fastest way to fix this is to just make the folder name match the .def. The hope was that you'd take away a bit about how MUGEN works, but I didn't anticipate the entirely correct point you made, it is a best practice for the reason, this can be a bit annoying.
JustAQuinn
Somewhat familiar

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:53 am

drpolice wrote:
0Anesthetic4u wrote:
Here is my entire INSANELY HUGE entry for this character GardevoirWIPendo2/GardevoirWIPendo2.def,stage/GardevoirWIPebdo2/GardevoirWIPendo2.def

Fixed the Typo, but she didn't start appearing in my mugen roster.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby drpolice » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:27 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:
drpolice wrote:
0Anesthetic4u wrote:

Fixed the Typo, but she didn't start appearing in my mugen roster.

Hold on, that was not the only typo.

Just replace the line with this, copy paste it in. The .def does not have a 2 in it.

GardevoirWIPendo2/GardevoirWIPendo.def
drpolice
Somewhat familiar

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:51 am

drpolice wrote:Hold on, that was not the only typo.

Just replace the line with this, copy paste it in. The .def does not have a 2 in it.

Thankyou that finally made it work.

By the by, I cant tell if this is a glitch or not, but if you press a button while after having vored someone, Gardevoir changes her pose slightly, and the countdown for the match freezes, you can get her to do a few poses after that, but time wont unfreeze untill you get her back to her normal pose and hit a movement key.

She wont digest or anything in that time, she just seems to be allowed to change poses at will but not more or do anything else.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby drpolice » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:46 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:

By the by, I cant tell if this is a glitch or not, but if you press a button while after having vored someone, Gardevoir changes her pose slightly, and the countdown for the match freezes, you can get her to do a few poses after that, but time wont unfreeze untill you get her back to her normal pose and hit a movement key.

She wont digest or anything in that time, she just seems to be allowed to change poses at will but not more or do anything else.

Yeah, that was intended. The other guy programmed it like that.
drpolice
Somewhat familiar

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:19 am

drpolice wrote:
0Anesthetic4u wrote:

Yeah, that was intended. The other guy programmed it like that.

So to be clear, Time is Supposed to Freeze?
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby drpolice » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:43 am

Yes. Yes it is.
drpolice
Somewhat familiar

Postby LeHeart » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:16 pm

Downloaded it and everything seems to be working fine, pressing z when someone is in her belly will trigger the stance changing thing but then I somehow can't make her perform another action, no swallowing a second prey no matter what I do... She just keeps on changing back to her normal stance when I press buttons so how does this work...?
LeHeart
Participator

Postby drpolice » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:00 pm

Lolokira wrote:Downloaded it and everything seems to be working fine, pressing z when someone is in her belly will trigger the stance changing thing but then I somehow can't make her perform another action, no swallowing a second prey no matter what I do... She just keeps on changing back to her normal stance when I press buttons so how does this work...?

Z goes into a watch state, press back or forward to change positions or press any other attack button to go back into your previous state. You can't do much in that watch state.
drpolice
Somewhat familiar

Postby LeHeart » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:39 am

drpolice, So the swallowing a second opponent thing is not intended to work?
LeHeart
Participator

Postby drpolice » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:59 am

Lolokira wrote:drpolice, So the swallowing a second opponent thing is not intended to work?

If she is the watch state, the one where there's no actual animation happening, then no, you can't use it in that state.
drpolice
Somewhat familiar

Postby LeHeart » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:03 pm

drpolice, then how and when can you actually use the swallow move again with someone already inside?
LeHeart
Participator

Postby drpolice » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:25 pm

Lolokira wrote:drpolice, then how and when can you actually use the swallow move again with someone already inside?

Well, you use it in the default belly hold state, the one that has animation happening in.
drpolice
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:59 pm

Are there plans to add the digestion versions too still? Just wanted to make sure I wasn't waiting and getting hopes for it to be done at some point in time.
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jacobtheespeon » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:50 pm

Could someone make a video of the gardevoir edit? I can't run Mugen on my laptop.
Jacobtheespeon
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game