Insides -- v.0.55 9/03/2019 (Important Announcement)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Would you like to:

Poll ended at Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:02 am

get the new update sooner but with some missing scenes
19%
sit down and wait until everything is ready
81%

Total votes : 36

Insides -- v.0.55 9/03/2019 (Important Announcement)

Postby DevS098 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:38 am

Insides

A dungeon crawling game with vore elements!

This is my first project on RPG maker VX Ace. Despite having some experience with it, until now I wasn't able to take one of my ideas for a vore game at least to a demo stage, so I hope you will appreciate my efforts! :-D

Will you be able to help the small fairy Nexie to save his world or your life will end into someone's body?
Find it out in this intriguing dungeon exploring game!

And sorry if I've done some mistakes. My english isn't perfect. ^_^'

Edit 4/09/2017:
The game is now updated to v.0.21!
Death scenes texts are from my new member of the project: StrawberrySol
Find more about him here -> http://www.furaffinity.net/user/strawberrysol/

A little warning: due to new scripts added in the game, old saves aren't compatible for this version.

Edit 12/10/2017:
The 0.3 update is out! A whole new dungeon has been added to the game as well as many more features!
Thank you very much for all the support you gave me! :-D

Edit 18/12/2017:
The 0.4 update is now ready! A new dungeon has been added and well.. you better be ready or..you'll see!
I'm sorry, it took a bit longer than expected. Thank you all for your patience and support! :-D

Edit 14/06/18
After so much time, the update 0.5 is now ready! If you liked my game until now, it's guaranteed that this update will blow your minds! As always a new dungeon is ALL ready for you but be careful! The predators have found a new and interesting way to make your travels a bit more.. edgy xD
Thank you all for the patience that you had so far. It was all worth, guaranteed!
Expect surprises simply.. everywhere!! :D
For example.. what's that new switch in the option menu? I think you should check it out! :)

And also a big, BIG thanks to momonari who helped me making some CGS for... eh, sorry. You'll have to find out! :wink:

Edit 9/03/2019
After A LOT of time, here it is! The animation update! As the name tells, this update includes amazing sprite animations made by Mochi and StuporStar!
And I hope they would give a whole new feeling to getting captured and vored during dungeons!
Upon many other small things.. this version does look much more bigger than the previous one and there's a reason. Behind the curtains.. a new dungeon is being slowly worked on. I won't stop you if you try to peek.. but if you do, at least be nice enough and don't reveal what you saw to who chooses to remain unspoilered, please. (And just in case.. anyway I took some countermeasures since I know the full extent someone could get to peek in here :wink: )

Also a little spoiler for the ones that have managed to complete the latest dungeon:
Spoiler: show
It's also possible to move a small bit further in the story after having completed the last dungeon. To do that, all that you need to do is entering the mansion and move from there. This would allow you to unlock a little nice feature that I've been preparing as well. Do know that this feature might need or have some modifications in the future so just in case, be sure to save before any of these new things.

Download (v0.55)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/axz7v1fe5 ... +v0.55.zip

Alternative Link:
https://mega.nz/file/JWhkyAxL#y74OcU3p1 ... VVtQrejQ10

Screenshots:
Pic86.PNG
Pic1.png
Pic2.png
Pic3.png

Changelog:
-v.0.1
-first release of the game

-v.0.2
- All japanese file have been renamed so now the problem should be fixed
- The first real dungeon has been added! I hope that you have trained well because now your life is on the plate!
- Know everything you need with the help of the Creature Almanac!
- You do remember what Nexie said about slimes right?
- Two random weather variations has been added! Each one with their own music! (except during boss battles). They have low chance to appear but be careful!
- Some more surprises..

-v.0.21
- Death scenes for the first dungeon have been added!
- There is now an option menu to manage the volume of audio and in game effects. Always from that menu you can enable/disable scat elements in scenes anytime you need!
- Items are sorted better
- Much more to come, stay tuned! :-D

-v 0.3
- A whole new dungeon is served! Experience new types of enemies and a new vore mechanic!
- Trade items that you collect during your travels for useful potions and armors!
- Now you are able to explore previous dungeons to gather items!
- And much more!

-v 0.301
- Small but important bug fixes

-v 0.4
- Ambient sounds have been improved!
- Red crystals has been added! Use them to return to the village if you feel you aren't prepared enough to progress.
- A new dungeon and a lot of surprises are waiting for you!
- Added a "Give up" skill if you wish to see death scenes faster!
- Some bugs have been fixed. Thank you for your reports! :-D
- And much more!

-v 0.41
- Critical Bug fixes

-v 0.415
- Fixed enemy capture bug

-v 0.5
- A new switch has been inserted in the options screen. It's better to check it out before venturing forward.
- A new dungeon awaits you brave explorers! Will you be able to get out alive?
- A new vore mechanic has been added! Are you ready to face it?
- An indicator has been added to tell how many switches are left to press only in boss levels.
- Now it's possible to save your game before a boss battle begins to skip the cutscenes. But keep in mind the risk of save locking into something you can't win!
- Some crashing scripts have been handled thanks to polyedit2000 and now all the old saves up to the v. 0.21 should work without any problem!
- And much, MUCH more!

-v 0.502
- Bug fixing

- v 0.55
- Bug fixing
- Each predator of the existing dungeons has now a vore animation on capture!
- And a little more ^^;

WARNING! The following list holds an incredible amount of spoilers. Read it at your risk!
Death scenes guide:
Predators are listed per dungeon.
1st dungeon
Ichigu Forest:
- Forest Bunnygirl:
Scenes: 1(OV)
Player digests.
Scat: Nexie is released and left in the puddle while the bunnygirl walks away.
No Scat: Nexie is released, the bunny notices her and deciding she's not worth of her time, she goes away.
- Slime:
Scenes: 1(Absorbtion)
The Slime happily digests and absorbs the player.
- Forest Neko:
Player digests.
Scat: Nexie is released fainted and left in the puddle while the Neko walks away.
No Scat: Nexie is released fainted, the Neko notices her, picks her up and places her on her cleavage before
happily walking away.
- Corrupted Neko:
Scenes: 4(OV)
Player digests.
Nexie is released into the Neko's hand and brought to her face. Then the Neko decides what to do with her.
Choice 1: The Neko launches Nexie in the air and catches her, swallowing her.
Choice 2: The Neko shaves Nexie into her butt.
Choice 3: The Neko unbirths Nexie. Once she reaches her womb, she gets cumgested.
Choice 4: The Neko tosses Nexie in her mouth and after playing a bit with her, she spits her back on her hand.

2nd dungeon
Aisary Cliffs:
- Ukibunny:
Scenes: 1(UB)
Player cumgests.
The Ukibunny cums on a puddle while Nexie remains trapped inside.
- Burrower:
Player digests.
The burrower expels some yellow pollen and Nexie, notices her, eats her again and buries herself nearby.
- E.S.P.:
Scenes: 2 (1 OV,1 UB)
OV: Player digests. The E.S.P. notices Nexie squirming in her guts, teleports her out on her hand and throws her away
before teleporting away.
UB: Player cumgests. The E.S.P. cums shooting Nexie out of her body then notices her, picks her up and shaves her back in.
- Corrupted E.S.P.:
Scenes: 3(OV/UB)
The E.S.P. teleports both the player and Nexie on her hands. After a bit, she entrances Nexie and shrinks the player further
teleporting him on Nexie's hands. From here, the player has to choose how Nexie will get rid of him.
Choice 1: Nexie eats the player
Choice 2: Nexie unbirths the player
Choice 3: Nexie shaves the player into her breasts.
After the player has been disposed, the E.S.P. grows Nexie, starting her new life as a predator.

3rd dungeon
Ichigu's Body:
- Gastril:
Myriam and the player digest.
The gastril notices Nexie inside her body and tells her to give her a massage.
- Gastril Queen:
Scenes: 2(1 OV, 1 UB)
OV: Myriam and the player digest. The queen notices Nexie is inside her body and lets her out.
UB: Myriam and the player cumgest. The queen cums Nexie out in a "puddle" and notices her.
OV/UB Continuation: The queen is sorry to have digested/cumgested Nexie's allies and suggests her to move her duties in there.
Then she goes away, giving her the time to think on it.
- Testril:
Myriam and the player digest.
The testril notices Nexie inside her body and gets angry because she isn't digested.
- Testril Queen:
Scenes: 2(1 OV, 1 UB)
OV: Myriam and the player digest. The queen is having a massage by two Testrils when one of the two accidentally pushes
in the wrong area and causes the queen to eject some goo on the intestine floor. Infuriated, the queen gets up and smacks her
on the head then looks at the goo and noticing Nexie in there, she picks her up.
UB: Myriam and the player cumgest. The queen cums Nexie out in a "puddle", notices her and picks her up.
OV/UB Continuation: The queen gives Nexie to a Testril and orders her to dispose of her.
- Iryx:
The player gives in and digests.
Nexie fights to get out of Iryx's body and forces her to release her on the spot. Myriam let go of Iryx and
notices that the player is missing. After teasing her, Iryx teleports away.
Other scenes:
- Stomach Death/Intestine Death: Myriam and the player get both digested by the powerful acids of the guardian.
- Yokuni Death: Yokuni fails to resist the acids and digests.
- Final Level Timeout Death: After the time has elapsed, Nexie notices that the player is digested and Iryx jumps in
to confirm that before teleporting out and leaving the two there.

4th dungeon
Lyra Swamps:
- Alraune:
Scenes: 6(BV)
Player turns into milk.
Nexie wanders in the Alraune's milk tubes before being trapped into her flesh.
While the Alraune is playing with her tits, a random predator from a bunnygirl, a E.S.P. and a Predator Fairy approaches her.
The Alraune feeds milk to her guest and depending on what breast Nexie is in, she may be sucked out. In this case, depending
on what predator it is, the guest reacts differently to Nexie's presence:
.Bunnygirl: Feeling something unusual in her mouth, she roughly swallows Nexie and explains what happened to the Alraune before
resuming to drink her milk and leaving.
.E.S.P.: She feels something in her mouth and simply swallows it before resuming to drink the milk. After having teleported
away, she relaxes somewhere. A Predator Fairy approaches her and the E.S.P. shrinks her and uses her to masturbate.
.Predator Fairy: She spits Nexie out on her hand and after a small dialogue she drops her in her mouth and swallows. The fairy
doesn't go away before emptying both of the Alraune breasts so Nexie will always get fed to her.
When the guest goes away if Nexie hasn't been fed to it, the Alraune will notice her, squeeze her out and eat her.
- Green Slime:
Scenes: 1(Absorbtion)
The Slime happily digests and absorbs the player. Then tries to remember where a couple of snacks was headed.
- Predator Fairy:
Scenes: 4(3 OV, 1 BV)
OV: Player digests. If not already shrunken, he will shrink before digesting.
.If the player digested in her stomach:
The fairy feels Nexie inside her then finds a bunnygirl nearby. She askes help at the bunnygirl to get rid of something
in her tummy and says she will let her out after that. Without waiting for her answer, the fiary shrinks the bunnygirl
and eats her. The bunnygirl, now in the fairy's stomach finds and eats the shrunken Nexie, then askes the fairy to be
let out. The fairy answers that she can't do that and tells the bunnygirl to lay down in her acids to not be digested.
It's a lie but the bunnygirl realizes it too late and gets sucked down with the stomach fluids. Reaching her intestines
the bunnygirl notices that Nexie is still alive in her stomach and pleads her for help. Nexie heals her but it isn't
enough for the bunnygirl to survive and she collapses again after a short time and dies. Now trapped into her corpse,
Nexie keeps squirming into her intestines while the bunnygirl's body is being digested. (There's a scat variation here
but for the sake of non-scat users, I can't give further details).
No scat only: Now free, Nexie reaches the end of the fairy intestines.
.If the player digested in her intestine:
No scat only: Nexie reaches the end of the fairy intestines.

Scat: Nexie gets released, the fairy picks her up and shoves her into her bladder where she unshrinks and remains trapped.
No Scat: Nexie gets released, the fairy picks her up, drops her on her cleavage and plays with her tits until Nexie unshrinks.
Then she unbirths her.
BV: Player turns into milk. The fairy flies on a tree and falls asleep. Nexie tries to escape, waking her up. The fairy
notices and uses her to help her masturbate. While cumming, Nexie gets sucked back into the breast.
- Daelis:
Player digests.
Scat: The Daelis notices Nexie, releases her in a puddle, picks her up and washes her on a nearby lake.
No Scat: The Dealis notices Nexie and releases her on her hand.
Then she will at random give her a hug and absorbing her in her cleavage or shove her in her breasts and absorb her.
- Mizukon:
Scenes: 2(1 OV,1 UB)
OV: Player digests. The Mizukon burps Nexie out, shoves her in her mouth and plays with her until she notices another tiny
roaming around and finally swallows her again.
UB: Player cumgests. The Mizukon cums Nexie out and picks her up. She is about to eat her again when a Predator Fairy lands
nearby. After a bit, the Mizukon shoves Nexie in her mouth and kisses the fairy, then they both lay down and the Mizukon opens
her mouth and lets Nexie slide into the fairy's pussy, then she starts to lick it. After a while, the fairy cums and Nexie gets
sucked into her womb. They both get up and have a small talk before the fairy flies away.
- Minor Lamia:
Scenes: 2(1 OV, 1 BV)
OV: Player digests. The lamia releases Nexie and picks her up then after using her to masturbate, she climaxes drawing Nexie
into her womb and faints. Nexie wakes up in her womb but she's too weak to fight the unbilincal cord that attaches to her.
When the lamia awakes, she notices what happened and goes on a hunt to get enough energy to complete the process. Few weeks
later, Nexie is rebirthed as a blonde Minor Lamia.
BV: Player turns into milk. The lamia squeezes Nexie out of her tits and upon being called "Minor" by Nexie she pesters her.
After a while a Daelis shows up and hearing what the lamia says, she gets a mischevious idea. With the astonished look of both
of them, the Daelis extracts a tiny from her own flesh and shoves both him and Nexie into the lamia's tits. Then after a bit of
preparations, she grows them, causing the lamia's breasts to expand.
- Sleeping Minor Lamia:
Player digests.
The lamia slowly awakes and releases Nexie (minimal scat variation). Then she notices her belly has become huge and thinks back
at what could have happened. After she leaves, Nexie gets out of the puddle, only to be quickly sucked into the intestine of
a burrower who bursts out of the ground in that same moment.
- Corrupted Minor Lamia:
Scenes: 4(OV/BV)
Player digests/turns into milk.
The lamia releases Nexie/squeezes her out and places her on her hand, thinking at what to do with her:
Choice1: She lifts her tail up to her hand and shoves Nexie into her arse.
Choice2: She sucks Nexie with her mouth for a small bit, preparing her for what will come next.
Choice2A: She lubrificates Nexie even more and drops her on her small cleavage, playing with her tits until she climaxes.
Choice2B: She shoves Nexie inside her breasts and plays with her tits and masturbates until climax. Then Nexie manages to
get out of the tits and back on her hand. If chosen a second time, Nexie won't be able to resist and will be
sucked deep into her teat, leading to a different ending.
Choice3: She uses Nexie to masturbate and after they both climaxed, Nexie gets sucked into her womb where she melts.

Other:
Village:
- Ukimi Girl: (CV/UB when Futas switch is off) Enter her house after having used the Ukimi Essence.

Easter egg list:
- The description of the Starfruit is a clear reference to Super Mario
- The Predator Fairy that tells at the bunnygirl in her stomach to lay down to avoid being digested is a reference to the old
vore game "Rina's Journey". Three hints are given during the scene:
1 - The whole situation
2 - The bunny mentioning that "I heard that a certain Neko also said that! But for them it isn’t true!" which is a clear
reference to the events in "Rina's Journey"
3 - Before the bunny lays down in the fairy's acids, the fairy's dialogue is the same of Rina's Journey.
- The words of the song that the player remembers to have heard during the sleeping minor lamia encounter have been taken from
an existing song.
- The choice branches of the Ukimi Girl scene are the same of the game "Shrinking Fun", without also copying its very complex
mechanics anyway.

Like this game and you want to help make it better? You can pm me on this site or contact me at my discord: DevS098#2352

Note: To play RPG maker VX Ace games, you need the RPG VX Ace RTP that can be found here
http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download/add ... e-packages
Last edited by DevS098 on Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:53 pm, edited 22 times in total.
DevS098
Participator

Re: Insides(WIP Title) First Demo

Postby eusuna » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:03 am

Tried the demo. while it's shot. I can see this becoming a fun.
also, I like that you added a way for the character to survive even after being eaten.

I will be looking forward to see what you will come up with next as if you plan on continuing the game
eusuna
Somewhat familiar

Postby sizehunter » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:40 am

How's about screenshots? I can't play rpg maker games, and by the time I can, I'll probably have stopped caring for playing games altogether. The downside of linux...
sizehunter
Participator

Postby DevS098 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:21 am

sizehunter wrote:How's about screenshots? I can't play rpg maker games, and by the time I can, I'll probably have stopped caring for playing games altogether. The downside of linux...

Have you tried PlayonLinux? Cannot guarantee that it will work but you may try to use that
DevS098
Participator

Postby Atines » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:42 am

I like the idea your going for but atm the game demo is bull crap cuz how am i to beat a lvl when i keep geting seen through walls.
Atines
Been posting for a bit

Postby sizehunter » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:18 pm

DevS098 wrote:
sizehunter wrote:How's about screenshots? I can't play rpg maker games, and by the time I can, I'll probably have stopped caring for playing games altogether. The downside of linux...

Have you tried PlayonLinux? Cannot guarantee that it will work but you may try to use that

Tried a couple of times, but no luck.
sizehunter
Participator

Postby bebopy » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:06 pm

I liked it, it's short, but it did a good job of establishing mechanics, vore stages, and enemies, I'm excited to see more come from this, good job.
bebopy
Participator

Postby nullstuff » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:41 pm

Wow! Excellent job, especially for just a demo. There's definitely a ton of potential here; I'd love to see mixes of enemies on a single map, different digestive systems for different enemies, different vore types... Perhaps some sort of way to irritate the pred's stomach, in order to have them release the player closer to the goal than the very beginning? Also, I love the polish this game has, even as just a demo. The various camera movements, like the zoom-in on the pred when the player is eaten, the long shot over the whole level, really make the game feel solid and smooth. Right now, the game (especially the second level) is a bit difficult, but I think it's a welcome challenge. It really feels good to get that little shot of fear and adrenaline when you're sighted by one of the preds. Plus, with the fairly short digestive system, it's really not too much of a setback to get caught. All in all, I absolutely love it, I'm super excited to see where you take this!
nullstuff
Somewhat familiar

Postby tgcidolfus » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:59 pm

Tried it a few times, but was unable to get past the point just after the character naming section, I'm assuming a character or language pack is missing from the download link as I get this msg:

Unable to find file:
Graphics/Characters/*language I don't have*

When I check the file mentioned, I noticed there are various symbols in each of the character pictures, that could be giving me the problem.
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby sizehunter » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:12 am

Still would like screenshots. The title screen, an outside pic, and an internal one should do for advertising your game DevS098.
sizehunter
Participator

Postby TheVoreEngineer » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:01 am

tgcidolfus wrote:Tried it a few times, but was unable to get past the point just after the character naming section, I'm assuming a character or language pack is missing from the download link as I get this msg:

Unable to find file:

When I check the file mentioned, I noticed there are various symbols in each of the character pictures, that could be giving me the problem.

Yep, same here with the issue unfortunately
Come check out my stuff!
The Aussie words man who just keeps coming back apparently.
TheVoreEngineer
Participator

Postby Liz » Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:27 am

Demo worked fine for me ^^

Enjoyed the idea -was cute and challenging :)
[img]http://i68.tinypic.com/2r3xx1e.jpg[/img]
Chibi Liz's view on Physics, well breaking/ignoring them >:3 .
Pixiv [url]http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3050556[/url]
Liz
---

Postby RC8015 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:29 am

Can you include a few screenshots of the game and art? My internet is very slow, so I cant just download and try everything what sounds interesting or is new. So I always have to decide if its worth blocking all my internet for an hour (and yes, 23 mb need that long here)^^
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DevS098 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:35 pm

TheVoreEngineer wrote:
tgcidolfus wrote:Tried it a few times, but was unable to get past the point just after the character naming section, I'm assuming a character or language pack is missing from the download link as I get this msg:

Unable to find file:

Yep, same here with the issue unfortunately

Probably happened because some files had a japanese name. Anyway, I've renamed then, so in the next update the problem should be gone.
I've also added few screens in the main post, as some of you requested.

And at last I would also like to show you this new feature I'm currently working on:
Pic4.PNG
Pic5.PNG
DevS098
Participator

Postby sizehunter » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:50 pm

Hey Dev. I just had an idea that you may or may not use... Perhaps on some floors of the dungeon, there could be friendly characters who would heal you from digestion damage via unbirth, like a harpy with differently colored wings, or a rabbit girl.
sizehunter
Participator

Postby VVVx » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:13 pm

I'm using Linux as well, this game runs nicely under Wine. Just install the RTP and you should be good to go.
VVVx
Participator

Postby sizehunter » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:19 pm

Got the graphics names problem, so I hope that's fixed in the next update.
sizehunter
Participator

Postby nullstuff » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:49 pm

Just out of curiosity, will we be seeing any sort of traps or obstacles on the maps? Immobile, inconspicuous tiles that could freeze the player in place, alert nearby preds, perhaps even transport them to a more dangerous area of the map if triggered?
nullstuff
Somewhat familiar

Postby DevS098 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:05 pm

nullstuff wrote:Just out of curiosity, will we be seeing any sort of traps or obstacles on the maps? Immobile, inconspicuous tiles that could freeze the player in place, alert nearby preds, perhaps even transport them to a more dangerous area of the map if triggered?

Other then escaping predators bodies, another key of the gameplay are puzzles so yes, something like this will definitely happen. I'm also planning to do map-sized events that will bring a little more variety to the gameplay, for example random weather conditions that will affect players and/or events in various manners.
DevS098
Participator

Postby sizehunter » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:07 pm

DevS098 wrote:
nullstuff wrote:Just out of curiosity, will we be seeing any sort of traps or obstacles on the maps? Immobile, inconspicuous tiles that could freeze the player in place, alert nearby preds, perhaps even transport them to a more dangerous area of the map if triggered?

Other then escaping predators bodies, another key of the gameplay are puzzles so yes, something like this will definitely happen. I'm also planning to do map-sized events that will bring a little more variety to the gameplay, for example random weather conditions that will affect players and/or events in various manners.

Such as rain making slimes and frog girls faster, if you add the latter, or a clear sunny day increasing the chance of a friendly healer. Are those two good examples you may use?
sizehunter
Participator

Next

Return to Vore game