Vampire Vore

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Vampire Vore

Postby minakotomoka14 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:39 pm

I`m curious, what are your thoughts on vampire vore? As in, vampires biting people and sucking their blood, or coming up with more torturous ways of drinking their victims` blood, such as cutting them open and letting their blood drip into a glass or something? Personally, I love vampire vore, it`s the only same-size thing I like that doesn`t involve hard or soft vore. I became endeared with vampire vore after watching anime such as Diabolik Lovers, Vampire Knight, Shiki, Seraph of the End, and Vampire Hunter D. I gotta check out Hellsing and Trinity Blood sometime. I`ve even written my own vampire novel series with many erotic bloodsucking scenes involving sexy male vampires. What do you think about it? Do you see it as a legitimate form of vore? I will admit it`s more on the unorthodox side, like soul vore, but I still find it very fun and enjoyable.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Vampire Vore

Postby granblue » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:44 pm

Blood play is a different fetish entirely.
granblue
Participator

Postby Kitsouille » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:10 pm

I like that vampires can be very vorish in behavior and speech whether they actually eat people or not, with all the mouth attention and neck kissing/biting/licking. I'd rather have vore content with vampires than simply the drinking of blood though. Perhaps it can be foreplay.
Kitsouille
???

Postby minakotomoka14 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:17 pm

Kitsouille wrote:I like that vampires can be very vorish in behavior and speech whether they actually eat people or not, with all the mouth attention and neck kissing/biting/licking. I'd rather have vore content with vampires than simply the drinking of blood though. Perhaps it can be foreplay.

I totally agree, that`s one of the reasons why I like vampire vore so much. Diabolik Lovers has a lot of that sadistic foreplay as well, which really got me into it.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby PopeeTheClown » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:08 pm

this is a concept i like a lot, one i've written about actually ;w; i didn't think about it much until i made a vampire oc, but it's a very fun topic and has a lot of potential depending on like...how someone's specific preference on vampire lore/biology works :0c
PopeeTheClown
New to the forum

Postby Cowrie » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:52 pm

I definitely like it, but for me part of what determines whether it's vampirism or vampiric vore is the feel of the scene and the choices of wording. For vampirism to feel like vore, I want a good sense of predator versus prey with the terminology that goes with it. It also tends to feel more vorish if the prey is fully drained of blood rather than let live. Of course, it also works great mixed with hard vore à la aswangs, or with soft vore à la yara-ma-yha-who.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Postby Jayezox » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:10 am

Vampires sucking the blood of their victims is definitely a form of hard vore since the prey is being eaten alive in some way.
Jayezox
---

Postby fixated1 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:59 am

I want to keep my fetish and vampires sucking blood separate. Vore infiltrates enough of my life already.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GREGOLE » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:57 pm

I've always liked the idea of vampires who can swallow their prey whole. I mean, when you get right down to it, the vampire schtick is about preying on humans. Why not play around with different ways to make it happen?

You've got the wide, toothy maws they tend to manifest when feeding, you've got the various animals they can turn into, hell, the "hypodermic fangs" thing is a relatively recent invention. There could be all sorts of ways to bring them into vore!
GREGOLE
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby PrimalJuggernaut » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:32 pm

In a lot of ways, the vampire thing isn't about the blood--- like succubi and incubi, they're really sucking out your soul with your fluids, and soul vore's totally a thing.
PrimalJuggernaut
Been posting for a bit

Postby Cowrie » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:25 pm

PrimalJuggernaut wrote:In a lot of ways, the vampire thing isn't about the blood--- like succubi and incubi, they're really sucking out your soul with your fluids, and soul vore's totally a thing.

In most European myths, true. That's not always the case in mythical creatures that fit the vampire archetype from other parts of the world.
Cowrie
???

Postby GREGOLE » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:52 pm

To discuss the myriad of bizarre forms the vampire myth takes and how they could be tied to vore could fill up a thread themselves.

And I'd be totally down for that!
GREGOLE
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Bright » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:56 pm

I recall reading a book in Skyrim about vampires, and one type of vampire was known for devouring their victims whole.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Cowrie » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:29 pm

GREGOLE wrote:To discuss the myriad of bizarre forms the vampire myth takes and how they could be tied to vore could fill up a thread themselves.

And I'd be totally down for that!

So would I. As far as mythical creature archetypes go, vampires are up there with dragons in terms of universality.

Bright wrote:I recall reading a book in Skyrim about vampires, and one type of vampire was known for devouring their victims whole.

As I mentioned in passing earlier in the thread, for that in RL mythology you've always got the Australian yara-ma-yha-who for that. There's been at least one thread here in the past solely dedicated to them.
Cowrie
???

Postby Kitsouille » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:13 pm

GREGOLE wrote:I've always liked the idea of vampires who can swallow their prey whole. I mean, when you get right down to it, the vampire schtick is about preying on humans. Why not play around with different ways to make it happen?

I agree. It strays a bit far from the original blood drinking night fiend but with so many subspecies and alternative interpretations, it sounds almost plausible that one kind would be able to do that. Why drink blood when you can eat the entire "package" whole? I'm not much into the huge bulges but I love pairing gluttony with seduction/charm a vampire might have :3
Kitsouille
???

Postby Emi » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:13 am

I dislike vampires. Mainly because they are clasically positioned as "dead" almost like zombies. Boring.
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Septia » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:54 pm

Vampires have a lot of possibilities to explore.

What a Vampire is can be debated to no end, and they are a being that can be distilled to represent many things. At its core (or one of its cores) Vampires are a manifestation of greed, specifically the greed that makes us sacrifice others for our own benefit.

While the view and interpretation of vampires have shifted a lot over the years, there is a lot to explore.

One aspect I focused on when I wrote a vampire story recently was the dependency on blood. Is a creature that bites their victim to suck their blood a vampire?
If so, that is one of the only baselines ones needs to sculpt a vampire being.

Why need another being's blood? The biological aspects are interesting to delve into on their own. And while everyone makes their own vampire interpretation, it is hard to resist. I know that the vampires which will appear in my stories have reasons behind the hunger, tied to the biology of a creature with colder bodies.

On top of that, a belly bulging round of blood is adorable. Something that I wouldn't mind seeing more of.
I am usually available for writing commissions concearning most strange ideas your mind can conjure up.
Yes, even that.
Septia
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cowrie » Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:12 pm

Septia wrote:Why need another being's blood? The biological aspects are interesting to delve into on their own. And while everyone makes their own vampire interpretation, it is hard to resist. I know that the vampires which will appear in my stories have reasons behind the hunger, tied to the biology of a creature with colder bodies.

I've written living vampires that are obligate haematophages (well, sort of; the vast majority of their diet needs to be blood, but they can eat small quantities of meat, milk, or plant-based liquids without issue), capable of being sustained hunger-wise by any sort of vertebrate blood, but they need about a gallon of human blood once a week because it suppresses this autoimmune thing they have due to their healing factor. Small injuries don't affect the quantity, but sustaining major wounds cause the vamp to need even larger quantities of human blood, and very soon. A stake though the heart counts as a very major injury, not killing the vampire due to their having a backup system for circulation. So, staking them will drive them into a feeding frenzy rather than killing them.

Septia wrote:On top of that, a belly bulging round of blood is adorable. Something that I wouldn't mind seeing more of.

I fully agree.
Cowrie
???

Postby EnderDracolich » Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:37 pm

minakotomoka14 wrote:What do you think about it? Do you see it as a legitimate form of vore? I will admit it`s more on the unorthodox side, like soul vore, but I still find it very fun and enjoyable.

I like it, and I really don't see how it's ant different from other hard Vore. It might be more mainstream, but that doesn't disqualify it. If eating *literally* any other part of a person counts as Vore, blood should not be the one exception to the rule. Skin, fat, muscles, tendons, organs, brain matter, bones, why not blood?
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MidnightRose » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:29 pm

YES. I blame Hellsing for making me love it so much. (Seriously, watch it ASAP. I recommend both Ultimate and the original TV series 'cuz they're enjoyable in separate ways.) I adore how predatory vampires naturally are as well as how passionately they bite into their victims' necks. It counts as a type of vore IMO, especially if you interpret vampires as having the ability to not only drain people's blood, but their souls and/or memories as well. I'm also 100% on board with vamps actually eating their prey too, be it hard or soft vore.

Also, I think this thread would interest you.~
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion