Vore in media list

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in media list

Postby balanced-guy » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:16 pm

Chuck's Choice The choose your pet adventure - He turns into a bone and gets eaten by a dog at 00:31 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotatio ... OGwbUo2UzM

Chuck's Choice Season 1 episode 13b - Two Knights eaten by Flying Dragon at 8:30 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkGKHpJveHk

Manatee & Croc vore from Chuck's choice, clips uploaded by DrachenFyr: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUoT7XOoJWU & https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oi7nqLWFRFE
balanced-guy
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sabrina_diamond » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:37 am

A superhero called Cyborg got eaten by a red dragon in Teen Titan's episode called The Day the Night Stopped Begining to Shine and Became Dark: Chapter 2.
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby MidnightRose » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:06 pm

chaso07 wrote:just learned of a new manga called "Hungry Prince". It involves a strong girl and a voracious boy named Taro Tabe (who is actually the demon of gluttony Beelzebub". Taro is able to take on traits of whatever he eats (claws from a crab,wings from a pigeon); he then eats the girl whole and takes on her strength and beats up some bullies. He forcibly threw up the girl when he discovered that he was in a presence of a church (the girl is unharmed).

http://funmanga.com/hungry_prince/1/4/

Hooooly shit this an amazing find. Shame he throws her up but still. <3

Yin/Yang wrote:Too bad it's not the other way around. Would have been great!

Speak for yourself, it IS great the way it is.
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby naga07 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:17 pm

MidnightRose wrote:
chaso07 wrote:just learned of a new manga called "Hungry Prince". It involves a strong girl and a voracious boy named Taro Tabe (who is actually the demon of gluttony Beelzebub". Taro is able to take on traits of whatever he eats (claws from a crab,wings from a pigeon); he then eats the girl whole and takes on her strength and beats up some bullies. He forcibly threw up the girl when he discovered that he was in a presence of a church (the girl is unharmed).

http://funmanga.com/hungry_prince/1/4/

Hooooly shit this an amazing find. Shame he throws her up but still. <3

Speak for yourself, it IS great the way it is.

too bad it's just a one ch manga. it would be nice to see more of him eating people
ImageImageImageImage
naga07
???

Postby GREGOLE » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:41 pm

I'm good with it either way, unlike you non-bisexual weirdos.
GREGOLE
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby x9comega » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:44 pm

GREGOLE wrote:I'm good with it either way, unlike you non-bisexual weirdos.

Hey friend, they're straight, they date, get used to it.
ImageImage

time for shameless self promotion! CHeck out my gallery here! http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/x9comega
x9comega
Participator

Postby Boundy22 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:49 pm

In the episode 24 of the latest Super Senati/Power Rangers show " Uchu Sentai Kyuranger " , There is an absorbation Vore similar to the ones that were in " Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue" , A monster had its tentacles wrapped around the whole rangers except for 3 I think and had absorbed them inside its Stomach and There is a lot of internal shots as the Monster was threating the remaining rangers that he will "Digest" their friends , Only one Female was absorbed

Given that they were absorbed in their non-Senati forms then there will be definitely a change in the scene in the US Power Rangers Version , I hope it includes actual swallowing instead of absorption but I guess that is a long shot
Boundy22
Participator

Postby Zagine » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:13 am

Boundy22 wrote:In the episode 24 of the latest Super Senati/Power Rangers show " Uchu Sentai Kyuranger " , There is an absorbation Vore similar to the ones that were in " Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue" , A monster had its tentacles wrapped around the whole rangers except for 3 I think and had absorbed them inside its Stomach and There is a lot of internal shots as the Monster was threating the remaining rangers that he will "Digest" their friends , Only one Female was absorbed

Given that they were absorbed in their non-Senati forms then there will be definitely a change in the scene in the US Power Rangers Version , I hope it includes actual swallowing instead of absorption but I guess that is a long shot

Ya know for a series that's run for 4 decades you'd think there'd be a ton of vore moments. Personally nothing has topped Terror Toad from Mighty Morphin/Zyuranger...maybe the snake girl from Mystic Force/Magiranger.
Zagine
Somewhat familiar

Postby brainstorm » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:05 am

Well not sure if should mention this one or not but since orginal some what has some vore tropes with people geting sucked up by floating machines and stuff, i figure should mention they are making sequel to skyline.

Not sure if have more the same but i figured i mention it if nothing else.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTBRfkD5jBA
brainstorm
???

Postby x9comega » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:32 am

There's vore in Episode 10 of the Assassination Classroom spinoff. Towards the end, Ritsu eats the nerdy one.
ImageImage

time for shameless self promotion! CHeck out my gallery here! http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/x9comega
x9comega
Participator

Postby Wolfsage » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:28 pm

Speak for yourself, it IS great the way it is.[/quote]
I was speaking for myself, so why are you reacting to it if it isn't about you?
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MidnightRose » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:12 pm

Yin/Yang wrote:I was speaking for myself, so why are you reacting to it if it isn't about you?

My point is that comments like that are uncalled for. With how ridiculously rare M/F is, especially in mainstream media, we really don't need people saying things like "This would be great if the genders were reversed." Regardless of intention it comes off as rude. In the future I highly recommend keeping thoughts like that to yourself, hence my previous response. Understand? Now let's please drop it.
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby Jayezox » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:41 am

There's a Rick and Morty episode called "Rixty Minutes" where they go to a world where
Spoiler: show
hamsters live in people's butts.
Jayezox
---

Postby Bowyer2 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:43 am

Here's every vore scene in Popee the Performer. It only had male preds.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ahTop11uC98
Bowyer2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Wolfsage » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:20 am

MidnightRose wrote:
Yin/Yang wrote:I was speaking for myself, so why are you reacting to it if it isn't about you?

My point is that comments like that are uncalled for. With how ridiculously rare M/F is, especially in mainstream media, we really don't need people saying things like "This would be great if the genders were reversed." Regardless of intention it comes off as rude. In the future I highly recommend keeping thoughts like that to yourself, hence my previous response. Understand? Now let's please drop it.

Why are you getting so upset? I merely expresseed my own opinion, it's not like I said it sucked, or was disgusting. I'm allowed to have my opinion, like you have yours. If you don't like people having a different opinion, then you, just don't read it.
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby naga07 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:54 pm

Yin/Yang wrote:
MidnightRose wrote:

Why are you getting so upset? I merely expresseed my own opinion, it's not like I said it sucked, or was disgusting. I'm allowed to have my opinion, like you have yours. If you don't like people having a different opinion, then you, just don't read it.

let's just drop it before it gets out of hand
ImageImageImageImage
naga07
???

Postby thelazyknight » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:06 am

x9comega wrote:There's vore in Episode 10 of the Assassination Classroom spinoff. Towards the end, Ritsu eats the nerdy one.

Do you have a link?
Embrace the power of the moth.
thelazyknight
Been posting for a bit

Postby sabrina_diamond » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:20 am

I do remember on an old episode of Rick and Morty called Anatomy Park, there is a lot of scat and a micro guy gets digested by an old man while the micro was in the intestines.
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby JAnneBonne » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:35 am

sabrina_diamond wrote:A superhero called Cyborg got eaten by a red dragon in Teen Titan's episode called The Day the Night Stopped Begining to Shine and Became Dark: Chapter 2.

The sheer amount of vore in Teen Titans Go is surprising. I can never remember the ep names because they're all derived from random one liners, but off the top of my head:

Raven accidentally swallowing the rest of the team whenever she opened her mouth (Season 1, for sure)

The entire team getting swallowed by a rock monster on Tamaran (Season 2, I think?)

Starfire swallowing a wolf version of Robin (and almost going for the wolf children) in her retelling of Little Red Riding Hood. (Season 3)

Raven swallowing the team in the Crazy Day episode. (Season 1)

The Fantastic Voyage plot featuring Cyborg (Body Adventure!) (Season 2?)

That moment with the dragon mentioned above.

And I'm positive there's more.
I love pirate ladies, thief ladies... and Amethyst.
JAnneBonne
Somewhat familiar

Postby sabrina_diamond » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:10 am

Plus this just in... This year's Treehouse of Horror episode has Homer Simpson (after running out of food in the whole house!) somehow eating himself after Marge and the kids are away on holidays. I think I'm not going to watch this episode...
sabrina_diamond
???

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion