Alternate Worlds

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Alternate Worlds

Postby mugel90 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:15 am

So. Someone once had a theory that anything we think of creates a whole different universe. So by that logic, anything vore related that has been thought of, or will be thought of in the future is supposedly happening in an alternate universe. Which means...in a world just like ours, sexy cat women, fox women, lamias, slime girls, and everything else...is very much a real thing in a universe not our own... anyone else ever thought of this? And if so...anyone ever wanted to travel to that alternate universe? I mean...I certainly would. Of course, reformation has been thought of as well, as well as safe vore where the prey is let out after the pred has had their fun. Wouldn't that be wonderful? To visit that world we created...go through what we all fantasize about day after day...to experience it time and time again. Reformation after digestion...eaten in any way our minds can think of...I would love to visit a world like that. Wouldn't you?
mugel90
Somewhat familiar

Re: Alternate Worlds

Postby Shadowsharpedo » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:16 am

At best, this would be a hypothesis. A theory is defined by using a set of facts to make a statement to explain something that includes all present evidence and a good one can account for future evidence that hasn't been found yet. As there is zero evidence of this, it's not a theory at all.

I prefer to keep vore a fantasy, myself. Helps keep down the indulgence. I mean, why would we not take every advantage we could to just constantly eat and be eaten? Life would quickly become stale.
Shadowsharpedo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Krowley » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:57 am

I don't know what it is, but through the years I've noticed that this keeps getting brought up here. Not often, but enough to stick out in my memory. Usually in passing, someone will mention that they believe that other realities exist that conform to their favorite fantasies or roleplays, or where their writing actually happens or their OCs reside. The sad truth is that we'll probably never find a way to go there if they do exist and we had nothing to do with creating them. Any world that conforms to something someone's thought up is really only going to be that way by coincidence. Or, rather, because it has to exist. Every possible permutation of every situation is real in some dimension somewhere, so the idea goes, so everything you've thought of must exist somewhere in the uncountable quintillions of things you haven't thought of.

It's a nice idea, though. I guess.
Krowley
Been posting for a bit

Postby minakotomoka14 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:55 am

I have thought of this before, and I think it`s a very cool, interesting theory, even if there`s no real scientific evidence to back it up. I mean, I`d love to visit a world where all the stories and characters I`ve created over the years are real. Like Last Action Hero or Re-Creators, where we have fictional characters coming to life in our world. Well, they would have had to come from somewhere, so it only makes sense that they`d exist in their own universes of their own respective series, or whatever the creators thought up. What`s to say our fantasies and characters wouldn`t have a world of their own as well? While this is all entirely theoretical, of course, that doesn`t mean it`s not possible. Yes, I know I`m being very optimistic here, but there are many scientists who believe that there are several alternate universes aside from ours, and while we currently have no way to see them, access them, or even prove that they exist, we don`t know what the future will hold, so I think it`s still an entirely real possibility.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby granblue » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:27 pm

I hope not. Otherwise, we've all caused hundreds/thousands/millions of people in other universes to die horribly.
granblue
Participator

Postby penitent2k » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:25 pm

Eh, even if the theory happens to be true, there still needs to be some internal logic and laws that make it possible. In other words, maybe there is one universe out there where mankind blew itself up in the 60s, but it is very unlikely that there is one where young girls have hammerspace tummies and dudes can stretch their mouth to over thrice their size.

granblue wrote:I hope not. Otherwise, we've all caused hundreds/thousands/millions of people in other universes to die horribly.

The idea is that the universes would exist wether you imagine it or not. For a similar example, if you go the site Babel Library and search "Ganblue says: I hope not. Otherwise, we've all caused hundreds/thousands/millions of people in other universes to die horribly." you will find the phrase, it having been written in their random archives years before you wrote it.
penitent2k
Been posting for a bit

Postby granblue » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:35 pm

The idea is that the universes would exist wether you imagine it or not. For a similar example, if you go the site Babel Library and search "Ganblue says: I hope not. Otherwise, we've all caused hundreds/thousands/millions of people in other universes to die horribly." you will find the phrase, it having been written in their random archives years before you wrote it.

You're referring to different theories. The OP specifically said that our thoughts create these alternative universes.
granblue
Participator

Postby Borealis » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:55 pm

God, I can't imagine what a terrible voraphilic hell mine would be :X
Voyager of canine interiors...

In my story gallery, macro feral and anthro fun awaits you...
Borealis
---

Postby BelleJar » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:23 pm

I mean visiting the world i created (and nobody else's because fuck i know what and who to avoid in MY worlds) would be a blast but meeting some of my characters. . . . Eeeeeee I'd get my asd kicked by at least one
boop
BelleJar
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ChibiToy » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:44 pm

BelleJar wrote:I mean visiting the world i created (and nobody else's because fuck i know what and who to avoid in MY worlds) would be a blast but meeting some of my characters. . . . Eeeeeee I'd get my asd kicked by at least one

:lol: I feel for ya. If Lethia would find out that I created her the way she is, I'd die in a way - so terrible - that I can't even begin to imagine it :lol:

Well, only if I get to choose which mind created the world which I'm gonna visit. In all other cases, no thank you. And since I'm into digestion, I want the world to have restart points... although this could be much more terrifying than just dying... Trapped in a world of all kinds of possible and impossible predators and not able to die for good *swoon* :P
God, please throw brains from the the heavens... or bricks. Doesn't matter as long as you hit! x3
ChibiToy
Participator

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:55 pm

That means that there's a world in which humans have to attempt to make it through the day without getting eaten by monsters(Human in a Monster World)

Interesting...
When in doubt, conquer Poland.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Viena » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:58 pm

This seams to be an iteration if the many worlds interpretation, albeit with a requirement for sentience. The sentient element only works if you believe that life has some special, unobservable property that's unique and can neither be created or destroyed (aka a soul).

My issue with the notion of souls is that it seams awfully arbitrary mentality that serves no purpose.

The standard many worlds interpretation does still apply to fantasy (along with everything else) but to function the interpretation states that realities effecting each other is either impossible or absolutely destructive (i.e. every reality that devises a way to affect others collapses into nothing).

There, my pointless take on this is situation as someone with a heart of stone.
Viena
New to the forum

Postby Kartomic » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:13 pm

Hmm, a very interesting idea!

I'd like to visit a reality where vore and its associated sub-fetishes (unbirth especially) have become popular enough that full AAA video games are being made using them. :D
Now, that's not to say that I don't love and appreciate vore games in this reality. ;)
Kartomic
Been posting for a bit

Postby ArcaneSigil » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:01 pm

It's the multi-verse theory. Anything and everything that is, was, or ever will be exists somewhere in some timeline and some reality. The Chaos Theory hits it pretty close to the belt too. Everything is, has been, and will be something somehow in some way, through some means. Whether by book, art, movie, game, or otherwise. I like the idea personally.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby mugel90 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:11 am

If we think about it, a world with vore of every type to suit everyone's needs, along with reformation would be better than the world we live in now. If we were the only food in the world, we would have to search for our food rather than having it in our houses, so we'd all be in better shape. If everyone reformed after vore, yet still lived to the age we do now, maybe even shorter, we would all be a lot better off. A character on here by the name of Gelenor is honestly what we should all be like in a world like this. As far as I can remember reading, he only reforms after getting eaten and digested, however any other form of death, and he's done. This would, in my opinion, be idealistic. Now add in that most of the food in America, and I'm sure quite a bit of the food in other countries are just toxic to the bodies at this point. Most of our food is fake, and it is causing us to become sluggish. But in this perfect world, everyone would be in top physical condition, not only because our food would be 100% natural, but because of the fact we'd have to hunt to survive. There would still be those who commit suicide, those who get into fatal accidents, and everything else. The only difference would be, our food would be 100% real with no consequences. To me, this is the perfect world. Vore and reformation if they were both real things would very likely save us as a whole.
mugel90
Somewhat familiar

Postby granblue » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:10 pm

You're forgetting the fact that swallowing and digesting an entire human being would be incredibly unhealthy. And probably painful for everyone involved.
granblue
Participator

Postby MechaSharkZilla » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:18 am

granblue wrote:You're forgetting the fact that swallowing and digesting an entire human being would be incredibly unhealthy. And probably painful for everyone involved.

Don't forget nasty. And that's assuming prion diseases don't just wipe everyone out. Trying to think of vore in an actual situation outside of fantasy turns dark and very unpleasant fast.

Anyways, if we're taking the multiverse theory to heart, I'm enjoying the thought of a universe where vore is possible, but no-one has ever done it or will do it, with a Rick and Morty style universe jumper screaming into the heavens because no-one there will eat them.
MechaSharkZilla
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jayezox » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:45 am

I've heard about that theory a few times. There are even people that claim they can tap into those universes and get photos of Santa Claus, Bigfoot, etc.

Vore universes aren't the only ones with hammer space and mass consumption. A lot of video games have hammer space. Basically anything with an oversized inventory like Zelda, Pokemon, even games like The Witcher allow you to carry many full suits of armor unburdened. A lot of anime has weird eating cut-scenes where the characters eat massive amounts of food. I can keep going.

Sadly, as much as many of us would like to enter the "vore world" in our heads, that's not going to happen.
Jayezox
---

Postby Jswrighting » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:34 am

Unfortunately we can never travel to any alternate universe; because if we did we'd automatically be breaking our own laws of physics, and if we did manage to somehow get to some alternate universe we have no idea weather the physics from that universe would support our own existence..

So, instead I'm just waiting for deep-link neural VR so I can jack into the vore matrix ;)
-------------
W O O
-------------
Jswrighting
Somewhat familiar

Postby Filan » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:55 pm

On an odd note after reading Ready Player One, Ekas could have possibly had a world in Oasis...
Elven Captain and Owner of the S.S. Hyperion, Hyperion Class Airship Luxury Liner Converted to Cargo hauler
Finest ship to fly the skies of Earth
Filan
???

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion