Insides -- v.0.55 9/03/2019 (Important Announcement)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Would you like to:

Poll ended at Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:02 am

get the new update sooner but with some missing scenes
19%
sit down and wait until everything is ready
81%

Total votes : 36

Re: Insides v.0.2 is out! 11/08/2017

Postby masterrrrr » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:11 pm

The 4 orb thing was frustrating... Only a little. The word was RORE. I think.
masterrrrr
Been posting for a bit

Postby sizehunter » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:44 pm

Just had a thought... You know the phrase 'going at it like rabbits?' perhaps all variants of the bunny girl could have an unbirth capture, with the length of the exit depending on how far in the game you are... There could even be a side note saying that being a toy might be safe.
Edit: One last thing, after destroying the sealing crystal during the neko boss, where do you go?
More editing: Perhaps having certain items you pick up could be sacrificed to guarantee certain captures... Like carrot tips for bunny unbirth... Bribery!
sizehunter
Participator

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:14 am

gotta love mazes~ x3 hehe
EXPLORE ALL THE BELLIES!!!
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Airinnann » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:36 pm

No idea what could have caused it, but the game wigged out on me and had my character perpetually going right.
Airinnann
New to the forum

Postby DevS098 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:41 pm

Airinnann wrote:No idea what could have caused it, but the game wigged out on me and had my character perpetually going right.

Do you remember what level caused the issue?
DevS098
Participator

Postby sizehunter » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:06 pm

Does anyone here know where to go after destroying the dark sealing crystal during the corrupted neko boss room? I looked around, but I can't find the exit...
sizehunter
Participator

Postby DevS098 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:30 pm

sizehunter wrote:Does anyone here know where to go after destroying the dark sealing crystal during the corrupted neko boss room? I looked around, but I can't find the exit...

The exit is at top center, slightly on the right.
DevS098
Participator

Postby sizehunter » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:49 pm

DevS098 wrote:
sizehunter wrote:Does anyone here know where to go after destroying the dark sealing crystal during the corrupted neko boss room? I looked around, but I can't find the exit...

Much obliged Dev, I shall gift you a harpy at the earliest conve- *Gets nommed by playful birb*

Edit: One last thing, if possible, and if you implement it... For the bribing of preds to either do something other than nom, or simply leave you alone, it could be a choice thing, with a pop up box saying something like 'give Carrot Tip' and 'let it happen' for the forest rabbits.
sizehunter
Participator

Postby DevS098 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:26 pm

sizehunter wrote:
DevS098 wrote:

Much obliged Dev, I shall gift you a harpy at the earliest conve- *Gets nommed by playful birb*

Edit: One last thing, if possible, and if you implement it... For the bribing of preds to either do something other than nom, or simply leave you alone, it could be a choice thing, with a pop up box saying something like 'give Carrot Tip' and 'let it happen' for the forest rabbits.

The idea isn't bad but I don't think I will make preds leave you alone (there's a specific reason for this but it will be explained later in the village). Also a Carrot Tip won't work as a request item for them: if you find a Carrot Tip on the field, it means a bunny girl has already eaten the carrot and discarded the tip. Giving one to them won't have any effect, you need something else.
DevS098
Participator

Postby sizehunter » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:39 pm

sizehunter wrote:Much obliged Dev, I shall gift you a harpy at the earliest conve- *Gets nommed by playful birb*

The idea isn't bad but I don't think I will make preds leave you alone (there's a specific reason for this but it will be explained later in the village). Also a Carrot Tip won't work as a request item for them: if you find a Carrot Tip on the field, it means a bunny girl has already eaten the carrot and discarded the tip. Giving one to them won't have any effect, you need something else.[/quote]

Pehaps have a full carrot in any field with rabbits in it, after all, they'd stay where their favorite food is, no? There would also be the random chance of unbirth anyways if they catch you without... Again 'going at it like rabbits' could apply... As for preds not leaving the player alone... Maybe give alternative capture options to those that you see fit, though I suppose that you've already planned it.

Edit: I just had an idea for a neko bribe... Wild Catnip... It could be found both in the dungeon and in the kitty bellies, though it would obviously not work on the corrupted... The stuff would make them high and a little lewd... Just as it's a natural aphrodisac for real cats, or at least that's what I read. The feline's womb could even heal both your hp and the fairy's mp.
sizehunter
Participator

Postby DetonaTuto » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:03 am

Hey Dev! How u doing? So... i played the game and i really liked it! in fact i have a idea/suggestion for you, you can ignore it if you want...
So my idea is about a UB mechanic that i came up with... how about insted of just running as fast as you to escape of the pred body... you begin in the womb and then there are various "soft spots" or "pleasure spots" or whatever you dacide to call them, and only once you found and interact with them all the pred climaxes, launching you out! tell me what do you think of my idea i love to try to help V game devs when i can do so! anyways keep the good work!

P.S. i would also love to hear some bups on the game as well! :-D
DetonaTuto
Somewhat familiar

Postby sizehunter » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:19 am

DetonaTuto wrote:Hey Dev! How u doing? So... i played the game and i really liked it! in fact i have a idea/suggestion for you, you can ignore it if you want...
So my idea is about a UB mechanic that i came up with... how about insted of just running as fast as you to escape of the pred body... you begin in the womb and then there are various "soft spots" or "pleasure spots" or whatever you dacide to call them, and only once you found and interact with them all the pred climaxes, launching you out! tell me what do you think of my idea i love to try to help V game devs when i can do so! anyways keep the good work!

For your idea on unbirth escape... I like the pleasure point mechanic, but instead of just squirting you out right away, it opens the exit to the womb, giving you a chance to mess around... Once you're in the vagina, finding all the spots there would do the squirt. Makes more sense to me. Heck, the fairy could have a tutorial on it in a future update.
sizehunter
Participator

Postby DetonaTuto » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:26 pm

sizehunter wrote:
DetonaTuto wrote:Hey Dev! How u doing? So... i played the game and i really liked it! in fact i have a idea/suggestion for you, you can ignore it if you want...

For your idea on unbirth escape... I like the pleasure point mechanic, but instead of just squirting you out right away, it opens the exit to the womb, giving you a chance to mess around... Once you're in the vagina, finding all the spots there would do the squirt. Makes more sense to me. Heck, the fairy could have a tutorial on it in a future update.

Sounds even better! Would love to see that hapening! also sry if my english is not good ^^;
DetonaTuto
Somewhat familiar

Postby sizehunter » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:02 pm

DetonaTuto wrote:
sizehunter wrote:

Sounds even better! Would love to see that hapening! also sry if my english is not good ^^;

Doesn't matter if your english is a bit iffy, just as long as you can get your point understood, though working on it does help. Have a nice day fellow forumer.
sizehunter
Participator

Postby komaru » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:31 pm

Gameplay is quite fun! Very reminiscent of Bali-balo's old RPGMaker games, which were also most enjoyable.

From a vore perspective, I think it'd be neat to have a little "digestion scene" with the predator when your HP hits 0, rather than just the generic "Game Over" screen. Although, I'm not sure if that's possible or not with RPGMaker
komaru
???

Postby sizehunter » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:53 pm

komaru wrote:Gameplay is quite fun! Very reminiscent of Bali-balo's old RPGMaker games, which were also most enjoyable.

From a vore perspective, I think it'd be neat to have a little "digestion scene" with the predator when your HP hits 0, rather than just the generic "Game Over" screen. Although, I'm not sure if that's possible or not with RPGMaker

It could be done, by having a cutscene play in a black screen with the pred talking about the experience. The neko could be the sort to be happy that the little guy was tasty, while the forest bunny could second guess herself, believing that the player may have been a good toy instead, having maybe a look of regret.
sizehunter
Participator

Postby DevS098 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:31 pm

sizehunter wrote:
komaru wrote:Gameplay is quite fun! Very reminiscent of Bali-balo's old RPGMaker games, which were also most enjoyable.

It could be done, by having a cutscene play in a black screen with the pred talking about the experience. The neko could be the sort to be happy that the little guy was tasty, while the forest bunny could second guess herself, believing that the player may have been a good toy instead, having maybe a look of regret.

Unless something is wrong I do have already added a digestion effect to game over scenes if your hp is 0 inside a stomach in v0.2 so the scene should be a little different if you die inside a stomach or inside intestines. It is totally possible to do dialogues in end-scenes but I haven't done it yet because it requires a lot of more work. Also, as I have already said, the dialogues aren't really the best part of the game (However I admit that since 0.1 they have got slightly better, right?) and they slow me down quite a lot.

Anyway your suggestions are all good, I don't know if I will be able to realize all or a small part of them but know that they help, thank you.
DevS098
Participator

Postby sizehunter » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:53 pm

DevS098 wrote:
sizehunter wrote:

Unless something is wrong I do have already added a digestion effect to game over scenes if your hp is 0 inside a stomach in v0.2 so the scene should be a little different if you die inside a stomach or inside intestines. It is totally possible to do dialogues in end-scenes but I haven't done it yet because it requires a lot of more work. Also, as I have already said, the dialogues aren't really the best part of the game (However I admit that since 0.1 they have got slightly better, right?) and they slow me down quite a lot.

Anyway your suggestions are all good, I don't know if I will be able to realize all or a small part of them but know that they help, thank you.

Go at your own pace Dev, I trust you to do the best you can.
sizehunter
Participator

Postby nullstuff » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:08 am

I think I may have found a small bug; On the level that introduces the Nekos for the first time, if you're eaten by the very first bunny girl, you're actually transported to one of the earlier maps upon release. It's a tough one to notice, since it's a totally normal map and it occurs early enough in the level that you haven't quite gotten your bearings. I only realized what had happened when I exited through and path on the far right instead of the very top and was trapped on a black screen with only my health and dash bar visible.
nullstuff
Somewhat familiar

Postby DevS098 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:36 am

nullstuff wrote:I think I may have found a small bug; On the level that introduces the Nekos for the first time, if you're eaten by the very first bunny girl, you're actually transported to one of the earlier maps upon release. It's a tough one to notice, since it's a totally normal map and it occurs early enough in the level that you haven't quite gotten your bearings. I only realized what had happened when I exited through and path on the far right instead of the very top and was trapped on a black screen with only my health and dash bar visible.

Fixed, thanks for the report.
DevS098
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game