Hot Plate's Clips

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Hot Plate's Clips

Postby Hot_Plate » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:53 pm

Mahiru's Walk (FOOD STUFFING)
-----------------
FA link: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/24490293/
Direct download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/8dxwr88j9 ... s_Walk.mp3

Link above for the actual audio. My first experiment with audio clips, after seeing all the awesome things done with audio on this site. I started off with something that I have plenty of clips of, and that happened to be Danganronpa.
I made a timeline below to give you an idea of what I was going for through the entire thing, but feel free to interpret it however you like. Expect more to come.

Loosely inspired by Dranthule's work on DA: https://dranthule.deviantart.com/art/Ul ... -657868976

Danganronpa is owned by Spike Chunsoft.
=====================================

0:00 - After the evening meeting at the Hotel Mirai resteraunt, the Ultimate Photographer, Mahiru Koizumi, was making her way back to her cottage. She'd decided to take the long route that passes by the beach, to collect her thoughts on the way.

0:11 - A quiet burbling broke her concentration. With a small breath of surprise, she looked down to what was causing it. Truth be told, she had eaten a lot more than she normally would have that night. Sitting next to Akane had really goaded her into trying her best. The result was an incredibly generous potbelly, that despite all odds was still covered by her dress. She was unsure what to do as it continued to make noise under the fabric.

0:20 - Mahiru chose to investigate more closely, and slowly tugged the edge of her skirt upwards. It went better than expected. Halfway through, her belly decided to finish the job and surged out from under hands by itself! Mahiru couldn't help but gasp as it sloshed noisily into the open.

0:37 - Rolling her shirt up above her stomach, Mahiru stared down at her round stomach, now naked for all to see. She really had eaten a lot. She stroked over her skin as lightly as she could, and even that caused the mass of meat and veg inside to shift heavily. She didn't know whether to be amazed or disgusted. She even cupped both hands on her belly's underside, lifted it up to her chest, before letting it fall! It nearly knocked her off balance from all the movement it caused.

1:06 - Out of nowhere, a distinct low groan echoed out from under her skin that made Mahiru tilt her head. The next second, her mouth flew open as a rattling belch burst out from the depths of her gut! It rang across the beach and out into the open ocean, leaving Mahiru behind to blush in awe at her outburst. She glared down at her still quaking middle and scolded it with a few firm pats to its side. She'd never let a meal get her to do that before!

1:25 - Now uncomfortably aware of how exposed she was out here, and the ruckus she just made was like blowing a whistle. A very gassy, rude whistle. So she fiddled with her skirt again and tried to cover her belly up again. It was much harder this time, though. As she struggled, she started walking back to her cottage again, intending not to stop again until she reached her door. As if to tempt her, a much sneakier burp crept up her throat, to her annoyance. She gave a rougher slap to her gut this time, like an owner getting a pet to stop causing trouble. She really hoped she can handle a meal like this. She had a lot of digesting to do before morning...
Last edited by Hot_Plate on Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:55 am, edited 3 times in total.
Lover of fat bellies of all kinds...
Hot_Plate
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Hot Plate's Clips

Postby Hot_Plate » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:59 pm

Shower Accident (ANAL VORE, ACCIDENTAL)
------------------------------------------------------
FA: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/24502202/
Direct download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/6shu74k17 ... cident.mp3

Edit: Changed the file to a slightly newer one without pitch shift errors.

Here's another one I made, this time more vore oriented. It involves Mahiru once again, plus Hiyoko this time. I'm not sure why the first few clips I've made are Mahiru-related. She's not my favourite girl in Danganronpa, but I can get surprising mileage out of her voice clips.

I may well do a sequel to this one involving full tour, but that remains to be seen. Enjoy this one for now. Timeline below if you want any idea what's going on.

---------------------------------------------------

0:00 - It was Hiyoko's lucky day. Her new friend Mahiru had offered to shower with her, and teach her how to tie her kimono! Right now she was giggling as the photographer washed her hair. Mahiru stopped as she noticed more shampoo bottles on a nearb shelf. She stood up and walked across the soaking floor to get them.

0:19 - Watching her go, Hiyoko got a surprise when she spotted something that she hadn't before: Mahiru's butt. And she couldn't believe she hadn't noticed it sooner. As Mahiru fiddled with the items on the shelf, her large backside shook and wobbled as she did so, subtle slapping coming from the wet cheeks jostling together. The sight caused an evil grin to slide onto Hiyoko's face as a plan formed in her mind. As quietly as she could, she crept closer to the unsuspecting girl and extended her arms...

0:28 - SQUISH! Mahiru yelped as two small hands sunk into her asscheeks! Turning scarlet, Mahiru spun her head to see Hiyoko grinning like a maniac. She totally ignored the larger girls voice, and start squeezing the pliable mounds to her heart's delight. Mahiru could only stand open mouthed, having no clue how to stop this without hurting her new friends feelings. That disapeared though, when Hiyoko reared back one hand to give a sharp slap to one cheek! Heart nearly bursting, Mahiru's confusion turned to anger, and she shifted her weight on to one foot to confront her groper.

0:47 - Unfortunately, she forgot she was in a running shower room, and her foot instead slipped! Suddenly, she was falling backwards, and her still planted left foot did nothing to stop it. It happened so fast that Hiyoko, whose head was directly under the plummeting girl, had no time to move, and so her face was instantly smushed by the booty she'd just been handling! Buried deep between the plump cheeks, Hiyoko could only stammer into the flesh all around her. To her sudden horror, some kind of opening near her forehead seemed to be growing wider! With both her head and Mahiru's ass being coated in water, and a grown girl's weight squarely on top of her, her head followed by the rest of her body sailed straight inside! In two seconds flat, Hiyoko disappeared more and more, ending with the smacking sound of Mahiru hitting the floor.

0:53 - The startled girl sat there for a moment, catching her breath. She wasn't quite sure what had happened. When a bizarre sensation in her middle snapped her to her senses. All she needed was to look down and gasp, as her smooth, flat stomach had transformed into a bulging monster! Not just that, but it was moving as well, causing faint squelches from somewhere deep inside. If that had shocked her, hearing a tiny, muffled, but somehow familiar voice come from the same place really caused her to pay attention. Especially when the shape that made up her new gut started to resemble a person, as small handprints started popping up towards her navel! Beginning to process all this, Mahiru shakily tried to get to her feet again. Immediatly it was harder, as the shape inside of her was as heavy as it looked. It even squealed as gravity took a hold of it and rolled it around within Mahiru's stretched flesh.

1:07 - Having gotten to her feet somehow, the bulge didn't take kindly to it's new position, and a thump bumped out of the poor girl's skin, nearly knocking her over again. She decided that her new extension could talk, and voiced out loud her disbelief. Instead of answers, she was met with more crying and a whole slew of squirming from within, stretching Mahiru's skin in way's she didn't know she could. As she watched, overwhelmed, she began to notice some other movement - coming from her backside. Peering over her shoulder, her eyes widened to see her nude ass with a pair of feet poking from it! The feet were kicking as much as they could, with their ankles being held tight by Mahiru's backdoor. Mouth agape, the young woman put two and two together, as she realised who the extremities jiggling her cheeks around belonged to.

1:32 - Thought she didn't fully understand how it happened, she knew she couldn't leave her friend like this - lodged ankle deep in her own body. To try and get a better look at what was happening with her rear, she cupped one of her cheeks and tried to spread it away from Hiyoko's feet. This was a huge mistake. Not used to sensations back there, she didn't realise that her cheeks were acting as buffers for Hiyoko's thrashing toes. So when Mahiru spread, all that squirming finally got the tiny dancer to go somewhere. Mahiru could only watch and feel as Hiyoko's slimy feet slid even deeper, and with no hope of catching them, her toes were hungrily sucked into her butthole. Her glutes were now free to clap back together, as all outside trace of the Ultimate Traditional Dancer vanished.

1:39 - Hiyoko, even buried so far into her fellow student's butt, could feel what had happened, and it sent her into a panic. She started crying and furiosly wriggling harder than ever now that she was utterly enveloped by Mahiru flesh. On the outside, the already giant belly swelled even bigger, as the full outline of a tiny girl curled up inside. Mahiru could only stand there in shock herself. She had no idea how to get Hiyoko out of her now. And with her entire stomach frothing with movement, she felt more uncomfortable than ever. All she could do for now was call to Hiyoko to calm down through her own flesh, trying to buy herself some time to think without this alien sensation washing over her. Her skin was sealed tight over her friend's outline, so she tried giving the obvious dent of her head a few assuring pats.

1:56 - Mahiru stood completely still, gently massaging her sudden belly as the shower rained over it constantly. Trying to ingore the sensations inside of her, she started buzzing ideas around her head to get Hiyoko out of her, safe and sound. She could feel, despite herself, an odd pumping motion around Hiyoko's form, like digestion. But that couldn't be. Mahiru had the sneaking suspicion that her friend was being dragged slowly, ever so slowly, deeper into her digestive tract. She had to get her out of there, in case... she really did end up in her belly! Her best bet was to try and push Hiyoko out, she thought, but blushed fiercly at the idea. Squatting on the floor, struggling to push something large out of her... she really hoped it wouldn't come to that...
Last edited by Hot_Plate on Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:32 am, edited 3 times in total.
Hot_Plate
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Hot Plate's Audio Clips

Postby lunchforagirl112 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:08 pm

This stuff is incredible, well done! I'm super looking forward to more!
lunchforagirl112
Been posting for a bit

Re: Hot Plate's Audio Clips

Postby bartek21 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:01 am

Please more !! :D :-D
bartek21
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hot_Plate » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:02 am

A slightly different type of post, this time a video. It's a mock-up of an Ace Attorney game featuring Trucy. It might be uploaded to the video section soon, but here's a YouTube link just in case:

Features: Non-vore, digestion sounds and burping.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y45lzqiGsMc
Hot_Plate
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Hot_Plate » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:30 am

Hey guys. Here's a spoiler for you.
Attachments
regina-happy(a)-(vore).gif
Shhh
regina-happy(a)-(vore).gif (65.99 KiB) Viewed 10328 times
Hot_Plate
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Pyrod » Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:05 am

Looks good!
Pyrod
Somewhat familiar

Postby DjConnorJ » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:17 am

Hot_Plate wrote:Mahiru's Walk (FOOD STUFFING)
-----------------
FA link: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/24490293/
Direct download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/8dxwr88j9 ... s_Walk.mp3

Link above for the actual audio. My first experiment with audio clips, after seeing all the awesome things done with audio on this site. I started off with something that I have plenty of clips of, and that happened to be Danganronpa.
I made a timeline below to give you an idea of what I was going for through the entire thing, but feel free to interpret it however you like. Expect more to come.

Loosely inspired by Dranthule's work on DA: https://dranthule.deviantart.com/ar.....odie-657868976

=====================================

0:00 - After the evening meeting at the Hotel Mirai resteraunt, the Ultimate Photographer, Mahiru Koizumi, was making her way back to her cottage. She'd decided to take the long route that passes by the beach, to collect her thoughts on the way.

0:11 - A quiet burbling broke her concentration. With a small breath of surprise, she looked down to what was causing it. Truth be told, she had eaten a lot more than she normally would have that night. Sitting next to Akane had really goaded her into trying her best. The result was an incredibly generous potbelly, that despite all odds was still covered by her dress. She was unsure what to do as it continued to make noise under the fabric.

0:20 - Mahiru chose to investigate more closely, and slowly tugged the edge of her skirt upwards. It went better than expected. Halfway through, her belly decided to finish the job and surged out from under hands by itself! Mahiru couldn't help but gasp as it sloshed noisily into the open.

0:37 - Rolling her shirt up above her stomach, Mahiru stared down at her round stomach, now naked for all to see. She really had eaten a lot. She stroked over her skin as lightly as she could, and even that caused the mass of meat and veg inside to shift heavily. She didn't know whether to be amazed or disgusted. She even cupped both hands on her belly's underside, lifted it up to her chest, before letting it fall! It nearly knocked her off balance from all the movement it caused.

1:06 - Out of nowhere, a distinct low groan echoed out from under her skin that made Mahiru tilt her head. The next second, her mouth flew open as a rattling belch burst out from the depths of her gut! It rang across the beach and out into the open ocean, leaving Mahiru behind to blush in awe at her outburst. She glared down at her still quaking middle and scolded it with a few firm pats to its side. She'd never let a meal get her to do that before!

1:25 - Now uncomfortably aware of how exposed she was out here, and the ruckus she just made was like blowing a whistle. A very gassy, rude whistle. So she fiddled with her skirt again and tried to cover her belly up again. It was much harder this time, though. As she struggled, she started walking back to her cottage again, intending not to stop again until she reached her door. As if to tempt her, a much sneakier burp crept up her throat, to her annoyance. She gave a rougher slap to her gut this time, like an owner getting a pet to stop causing trouble. She really hoped she can handle a meal like this. She had a lot of digesting to do before morning...

The deviantart link doesn't work it says page doesn't exist
DjConnorJ
Participator

Postby Hot_Plate » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:56 am

Ah, thanks, I might've shortened the URL with periods by mistake. Give it another try.
Hot_Plate
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby zelphi » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:27 pm

interesting gif
hi i'm Yuki Mizuki.
zelphi
???

Postby Hot_Plate » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:03 am

A Day in the Circus
================
Another Phoenix Wright mock-up video. This time featuring Maya and Regina Berry. This one actually has vore in it, so please enjoy.

Features: Non-fatal, oral vore, unwilling prey (also excessive amounts of the Circus theme, if you're one of the many people triggered by that song).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPVfSpe9d68

I can also upload the custom sprites I made if anyone is interested in using them. Let me know and I'll put a link here.

Also, the idea for the video came from one of Rac0r's old gifs, which I used to as a reference for some of the belly shading:
https://aryion.com/g4/view/278167
Attachments
vlcsnap-2017-09-18-12h19m04s267.png
A Day in the Circus
Hot_Plate
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby zelphi » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:56 am

nice vid and animation hot plate
hi i'm Yuki Mizuki.
zelphi
???

Postby Gold_King » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:14 pm

That was sexy.
Gold_King
Been posting for a bit

Postby Hot_Plate » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:44 pm

Here's a .zip of all the edited Regina sprites I made. Includes all of them except her sad ones, which I didn't need to make:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/3vs3312vc ... _Edits.rar

On a side note, the next video will involve a certain airplane crew.
Hot_Plate
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Hot_Plate » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:18 am

Mid-Flight Munchies
=================
Another Ace Attorney video, this time featuring Rhoda Teneiro and Cammy Meele. Like my first one, it's only food stuffing, not vore. But I still had fun with it.

Features: Non-vore, food stuffing, digestion sounds and burping:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVONzu64Y74
Attachments
vlcsnap-2017-09-21-07h18m31s913.png
Mid Flight Munchies
Hot_Plate
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby lunchforagirl112 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:41 am

Have you ever considered a vore/stuffing audio with Maya as the pred, having binged on burgers and some (un)lucky sap?
lunchforagirl112
Been posting for a bit

Postby Hot_Plate » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:15 am

lunchforagirl112 wrote:Have you ever considered a vore/stuffing audio with Maya as the pred, having binged on burgers and some (un)lucky sap?

That's a good idea right there.
Hot_Plate
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Hot_Plate » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:36 pm

I'm gonna take a break from videos for now. Making three all in a row was enough for now. But I can say that the next one will feature a certain Great Thief and her own idea of training...
Hot_Plate
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Squiggly » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:46 pm

These are amazing, excellent job. I can't wait for more :). I second the Maya binge.
Squiggly
Been posting for a bit

Postby AngelofHell64 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:54 pm

These are really good, and quite interesting. Not every day you see such well edited sprites from the Ace Attorney games after all. The context of each one is rather in character as well, which is a plus in my book. Keep up the good work ^^
AngelofHell64
Participator

Next

Return to Work to be shared!