Gramity the game

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Gramity the game

Postby Monokarp » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:56 am

Hey everyone!
I'm Monokarp. Those who supports Emi could already see my nickname mentioned in her videos - I'm her husband and the person who creates music and sound for her projects. I'm a programmer, and my oldest dream was - to become a videogame creator. Now inspired and amazed by this community, I'm starting to make mini vore games based on our (mine and Emi's) vore universe - "Enori World".

My first finished project:
GRAMITY
(made with Unity)

You are controlling the giant(ess)' hand, and your aim is to bring the tiny prey to the giant(ess)' eager mouth. The giant(ess) is using a special magnetic glove to keep the prey floating in the air until you help to bring it directly above the tilted head. Using the directional buttons you must not let the giant(ess) drop the prey anywhere except his/her mouth. This is easy in calm mode, but different weather conditions will make things harder.

Watch Gramity on YouTube.

Right now I'm soooo happy to say that the "Gramity" mini game is ready! Of course, some bugs may still appear (and I'll be happy if you let me know if you catch some), but in general, the game is completed. It includes:
- 6 levels with 12 playable Giants (one female and one male per level).
I tried all characters to be different, so, there are whites and blacks, asians, blondes, brunettes and red heads, slim, fat and muscular ones, younger and older ones.
- Prey customization (gender, skin and hair color, etc)
- Variable vore modes, such as: willing/unwilling, swallowing alive/chewing.
Emi helped me alittle with cutscenes, so, you will see on a special screen what happens inside the giant(ess)' mouth when he/she swallows or chews the prey.
So, due to this, you can set up your favorite combinations.
- Different weather conditions, such as: storm, snow, heat wave, fog, etc.
These are for gamers who dislikes to go easy ways and wants something harder to overcome. Plus, standard difficulty levels (Easy, Medium, Hard).
I've also added the "Cheater" level for those who just plays for fun and doesn't want to spend much time.

The last (bonus) level of the game is called "Stomach Dream" *exclusive for Patrons*: your Giant is standing inside the stomach of someone who is even bigger. For this level I used the Stomach model v.6.8 created and provided by Emi.

Download the basic Gramity build.
Download the full Gramity build (includes the Stomach Dream level).

About Enori World

Enori World is a place where giant and tiny people live together. They all live in domes created by Gramis - the giant Creators of this world. Nouris are normal sized people, like me and you, but they are tiny compared to the Giants.
The main feature is that, Nouri bodies contain an element called Nourika - an essential substance for Gramis, this is why Gramis must eat Nouris regularly.
In each Dome, eating Nouris go different way. In some Domes, it's a sacred ritual followed with lots of festive actions, but in some Domes it goes quickly and casually, Gramis just take Nouris like pills. In some Domes all Nouris dream about being eaten, but just single ones become lucky to enter a giant mouth under envious sights of their mates. In other Domes - becoming a food for Grami is a terrible fate. There are also such Domes where some Nouris are willing morsels, some are not, but Gramis eat all of them not caring about their wishes.
There are hundreds of Domes in the Enori World, and in each of them life goes differently...

Here are a few of Enori Arts already made by Emi:
"THE STORY" feat. Linda the Grami *Videocomic*
"THE STORY" feat. Linda the Grami *Comic*
"The Wonders" *comic* F/fmmf version feat. Ins
Last edited by Monokarp on Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:30 am, edited 4 times in total.
ImageImageImage
Monokarp
Somewhat familiar

Re: Monokarp's Vore Videogames

Postby Monokarp » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:00 am

About the Gramity Game

Gramity is one of the favorite pastimes for Gramis. The feature of this game is to lift the Nouri above your leaned head and drop him/her right into your open mouth. Touching the Nouri is not allowed, he/she can be moved only with a special magnet implanted in Gramity gloves. Each activation of the magnet lowers the battery charge. Once the power is gone, the Nouri will fall down. The Gramity kit includes magnet gloves and a special magnet tiara balancing the magnetic field. Somtimes, bringing the Nouri to your mouth is not that easy, expecially if the rain, wind or other weather conditions interfere with the magnet. The fallen Nouri, even if he/she stayed alive, unavoidably loses his/her Gastronomic Allur.
Nouris participating in Gramity are willing and unwilling, depending on the Grami's mood.
ImageImageImage
Monokarp
Somewhat familiar

Postby snacklittle » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:13 am

A great job, I encourage you to keep working, you have a product with a lot of potential.
snacklittle
New to the forum

Postby Monokarp » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:43 am

snacklittle wrote:A great job, I encourage you to keep working, you have a product with a lot of potential.

Thank you for the kind words! I'll do my best.
ImageImageImage
Monokarp
Somewhat familiar

Postby Emi » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:03 am

Monokarp wrote:I'll do my best.

Sure, you will! =)
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Monokarp » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:54 am

Hey there! I just wanted to say that I'm working hard on the project. Right now I'm coding and building a game logic and actually, for now I have nothing certain to show you. But something cool is coming soon, so, stay tuned!
ImageImageImage
Monokarp
Somewhat familiar

Postby Monokarp » Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:52 am

First post updated!
You can see "I swallowed the icicle" level gameplay, download first test game build and try to feed your Grami :-D
ImageImageImage
Monokarp
Somewhat familiar

Postby Monokarp » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:41 pm

Hey guys! I'm so glad to tell you that the second build of my Gramity game is finally done, and you can try it right here.

What's new here:

1. I've fixed the bug with "vanishing" character body mesh and hair. If you are the one who tried the first Gramity build and saw only floating clothes instead of characters, you must try it again now. If you still see the female characters with no hair, just go to the game Settings and set the hair type "Static".
2. Fixed the chewing animation.
3. Fixed the internal cut scenes bug and some more small bugs.
4. Fixed the Random (Man/Woman, Willing/Unwilling).
5. Added difficulty modes. Some of guys who tried the first build said that the game is too difficult. So, I added 4 difficulty levels: Easy, Medium, Hard and Cheater (the last one is for lazy guys who would like the battery to never end).
6. And, FINALLY - I added a new level which is called "Wet Food". Both female and male Gramis are here for you to select.

Here is a demo video of the latest Gramity updates. Try, enjoy and tell me what you think!!!

P.S. What? You still wonder - "WTF? Why is the prey floating in the air??"
It's obviously a game Gramis play with their Nouris. Look, every Grami wears a magnet Gramity set - a glove and tiara. Not every Nouri is happy to be a live toy, but who cares? Gramis love to play with their food.
ImageImageImage
Monokarp
Somewhat familiar

Postby Emi » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:18 am

I think you must add the fire level next:)
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Monokarp » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:39 pm

Emi wrote:I think you must add the fire level next:)

Now i'm working on "Feed the Savage" level, "Scalding Nourishment" will be next!
ImageImageImage
Monokarp
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rubiont-47 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:19 am

Oh. How can i miss that.
(Наверное потому что давно на Ворум не заходил)
Sorry for my bad english.
Made in Russia.
Make some pixels.
Rubiont-47
Participator

Postby Emi » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:59 am

Rubiont-47, ну приветище:) Что про игру скажешь-то??
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Monokarp » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:53 am

Mattias the alpine giant.
ImageImageImage
Monokarp
Somewhat familiar

Postby Monokarp » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:34 am

My work on "Gramity" is near finishing, and I'm planning to release the final build somewhere in the beginning of October. Here is a video of the last (bonus) level of the game - "Stomach Dream". The giant called Lucas and Milena the giantess are now playing with their tiny nouris inside the stomach of someone who is even bigger than Gramis! The funniest thing is that - this is the only level where the Nouri will be digested in any case whether he/she is caught or dropped!;)
ImageImageImage
Monokarp
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:52 pm

Okay soooo before I play I got some things I gotta ask....

Are things adjusted by settings? Like for example, nothing but female prey, disable unwillings, etc?
If not... bleh, may have problem then.

Alsooooo is there a windowed mode?? Not comfy with forced-fullscreens.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Monokarp » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:28 am

Ryan-Drakel wrote:Okay soooo before I play I got some things I gotta ask....

Are things adjusted by settings? Like for example, nothing but female prey, disable unwillings, etc?
If not... bleh, may have problem then.

Alsooooo is there a windowed mode?? Not comfy with forced-fullscreens.

Yes, everything is adjustable - willing/unwilling, man/moman, chewed/swallowed alive, skin and hair color.
OK, i'll try add windowed mode.
ImageImageImage
Monokarp
Somewhat familiar

Re: Gramity the game

Postby Monokarp » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:50 am

Hey! It's been a while since I published the current build of my vore mini-game called "Gramity" which included few levels. If you didn't try it yet, I will tell you in two words. You are controlling the giant(ess)' hand, and your aim is to bring the tiny prey to the giant(ess)' eager mouth. The giant(ess) is using a special magnetic glove to keep the prey floating in the air until you help to bring it directly above the tilted head. Using the directional buttons you must not let the giant(ess) drop the prey anywhere except his/her mouth. This is easy in calm mode, but different weather conditions will make things harder.

Watch Gramity on YouTube.

Right now I'm soooo happy to say that the "Gramity" mini game is ready! Of course, some bugs may still appear (and I'll be happy if you let me know if you catch some), but in general, the game is completed. It includes:
- 6 levels with 12 playable Giants (one female and one male per level).
I tried all characters to be different, so, there are whites and blacks, asians, blondes, brunettes and red heads, slim, fat and muscular ones, younger and older ones.
- Prey customization (gender, skin and hair color, etc)
- Variable vore modes, such as: willing/unwilling, swallowing alive/chewing.
Emi helped me alittle with cutscenes, so, you will see on a special screen what happens inside the giant(ess)' mouth when he/she swallows or chews the prey.
So, due to this, you can set up your favorite combinations.
- Different weather conditions, such as: storm, snow, heat wave, fog, etc.
These are for gamers who dislikes to go easy ways and wants something harder to overcome. Plus, standard difficulty levels (Easy, Medium, Hard).
I've also added the "Cheater" level for those who just plays for fun and doesn't want to spend much time.
The last (bonus) level of the game is called "Stomach Dream" *exclusive for Patrons*: your Giant is standing inside the stomach of someone who is even bigger. For this level I used the Stomach model v.6.8 created and provided by Emi.

Download the basic Gramity build.
Download the full Gramity build (includes the Stomach Dream level).

Sounds cool, right? But that's not all I wanted to tell you. As long as I'm done with Gramity, I'm immediately starting a new project - A video simulator: INTERACTIVE MOUTH 2 (Full HD).
ImageImageImage
Monokarp
Somewhat familiar

Return to Vore game