Devourment 0.65c Redblue322's Alternative Belly Support.

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment 0.65c Redblue322's Alternative Belly Support.

Postby mauler158 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:00 pm

Here's some fresh DL links, hopefully RB doesn't mind me posting them.

pick either one of these:

RnD required version: mega.nz/#!5JQX3LKL!rl4yx41mhrRikRIiURW0i_0PaBOKuNkm54sVEDOtzNo

No RnD Version: mega.nz/#!gQhW0aYb!Qm4TaU-PSZwEA0bnf_1DeIlmIPMvte4ST41VTdXkc_E

I'd also recommend this: loverslab.com/files/file/2360-sexlab-inflation-framework/
It won't play nice with other scaling mods without it.
mauler158
Somewhat familiar

Postby ggtaivol » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:10 am

@mauler158

do you know which setting do you use in sexlab inflation framework to keep te size of scaled belly after exiting and reloading game. cant figure out how to do it ?
ggtaivol
New to the forum

Postby mauler158 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:52 pm

ggtaivol wrote:@mauler158

do you know which setting do you use in sexlab inflation framework to keep te size of scaled belly after exiting and reloading game. cant figure out how to do it ?

it should do that automatically, it has an option under one of the tabs (last one i think) to have it scan on load, alternatively go to values and sliders and i think the 3rd option down on the right side is a drop down menu with "update actor" which should correct your character.
mauler158
Somewhat familiar

Postby ggtaivol » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:41 am

@mauler158
well at least for me it doesnt work
i am using the backup files frome the sexlab inflation framework site
so i install
1. 65 c
2. silf core (no sexlab installed (also tried with but still doesnt work))+ comp script patch by silf mod

in silf there is a mod list but it only shows silf and all mods, is there supposed to be also devourment or am i mistaken ?
or do you have a working backup complete ?
i just dont know what i do wrong ?!?
ggtaivol
New to the forum

Postby mauler158 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:05 pm

so i install
1. 65 c
2. silf core (no sexlab installed (also tried with but still doesnt work))+ comp script patch by silf mod

in silf there is a mod list but it only shows silf and all mods, is there supposed to be also devourment or am i mistaken ?

could be that you're using the 0.65c version instead of 0.65d
install in this order:
CBBE/UNP
Xpmse Skeleton
Realistic needs and diseases (optional)
Devourment 0.65d Version 7.17.16
EBBB
SLIF 1.1.7a, and select the appropriate Devourment option either with RND or without.
Then Run FNIS, LOOT, TES5edit Merge Patch and Wrye Bash, pretty sure Wrye Bash and merge patch are redundant here, but hey why not.

if it still doesn't work i'd suggest starting over, it's a finicky install compared to most and prone to breaking. I can't give you much more advice, it works fine for me.
mauler158
Somewhat familiar

Postby WorstIDEver » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:15 pm

Question for y'all. My bellies are appearing and scaling based on how many NPC's I have swallowed :D. The only problem I seem to have is that I can't adjust the scale of the bellies to make it bigger or smaller. Does anybody know how to do that? (I have already tried the console command on the first page of this mod.)

-Cheers :gulp: :gulp:
WorstIDEver
New to the forum

Postby Rshook69 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:48 pm

Would this work with Skyrim special edition though? Also, has this addon been updated for the most recent versions of devourment yet?
Rshook69
Been posting for a bit

Postby Theophany » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:35 am

Rshook69 wrote:Would this work with Skyrim special edition though? Also, has this addon been updated for the most recent versions of devourment yet?

In regards to this, most mods original using Skyrim standard will not work on Skyrim SE.
  What goes in must come out  

Spoiler: show
  Any predator that tells you otherwise is full of shit  
Theophany
Been posting for a bit

Postby starhotbar » Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:42 pm

sorry...but Can't I get your vore mod...?
starhotbar
New to the forum

Postby PastaBoi » Tue May 15, 2018 3:35 pm

redblue3222, why did you decide to discontinue the mod? And is there a way you could bring back the videos since they are not there anymore?
PastaBoi
Been posting for a bit

Postby iasiney » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:05 pm

Since this thread appears to be resurrected. I am going to paraphrase what I put over on Lovers Lab about this.

I am really loving the inflation and vore that this mod does. Ha ha.

Well, it was a little too much. I was able to get this mod working using an argonian with XPMS better than XPMSE. Actually using XPMS made the belly firm and extented it a lot. Huge (pics posted below in spoilers). If I went to XPMSE to use the Lovers Lab Inflation framework the bellies went very bobbly (the XPMS mod stabilized it but the default XPMSE install added it back), which is what I'm trying to avoid although it is funny. Also, the bellies will attach at the groin and go very low so this breaks the immersion and why I was hoping to use such a mod.

Lmao. The original instructions of the first post are very ambiguous and have a lot of assumptions.
Ambiguous because:
1. Unclear if this will work for other races, including khajit, and argonian.
2. Deleting the files is a bad instruction to give to anyone other than the modder. The modder knows why those files need to be deleted. Instead of saying "oh go remove these files" perhaps add a tidbit of why.
3. Obviously, the belly size will not end up looking like the bellies provided by the devourment mod, right?
4. That's it, with the belly size when I try to change the bodyslide belly slider. Gat's had me spoiled with the Fallout 4 version, that's so good slideage.
5. Assumption that adding XPMS and having to run FNIS. Also, running FNIS with the Skeleton and creature pack isn't going to overwrite XM32

But, when I didn't follow any of the original instructions (like deleting the belly files like it says in the instructions, things like this happened):

Spoiler: show
20180715195905_1.jpg

20180715195907_1.jpg

20180715200003_1.jpg

And that's cool and all but it does not save these belly sizes when I save and quit to the desktop or main menu and go load back up.
I tried to use the inflation framework with XPMS but it doesn't save still. I tried to use XPMSE but with XPMSE the bobby too low into the groin issue happens. I thought it was because of how FNIS is using it. I'm not doing any model manipulation and changes to the model and skeleton of the argonian. I'm thinking that folks have no love for the argonian/khajit/beast models and this was all supposed to be for those humanoid/human race type of people. I tried just loading it back up to what I had it before and dealing with the big non saving belly growth but even that doesn't set on the skeleton right.

This makes me sad. I'm going to go do/play something else. Just thinking about reinstalling this stuff a special way to see if it works is not something I want to do right atm.

Edit: Oh. I don't have Skyrim Special Edition. Ha ha. Still...
iasiney
Somewhat familiar

Postby iasiney » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:34 pm

mauler158 wrote:
so i install
1. 65 c

could be that you're using the 0.65c version instead of 0.65d
install in this order:
CBBE/UNP
Xpmse Skeleton
Realistic needs and diseases (optional)
Devourment 0.65d Version 7.17.16
EBBB
SLIF 1.1.7a, and select the appropriate Devourment option either with RND or without.
Then Run FNIS, LOOT, TES5edit Merge Patch and Wrye Bash, pretty sure Wrye Bash and merge patch are redundant here, but hey why not.

if it still doesn't work i'd suggest starting over, it's a finicky install compared to most and prone to breaking. I can't give you much more advice, it works fine for me.

Yay, I got it to actually work (Devourment 0.65D 7.17.16) by following these instructions (except for TES5edit Merge Patch and Wyre bash) and creating the body in bodyslide with psb.

However, I am falling into the same issue. The state of the character does not save whether or not I am using the inflation framework or whether or not I'm using xpmse or xpms (xpmse does make everything realistically bouncy so yeah). The inflation framework does not even show it picked up any changes after voring something (even after toggling scan on sleep on and sleeping). I figured maybe I need to run it as an administrator. Wait, I'm running SKSE as an administrator already, so no. I just don't think it's saving appropriately and the fact that it is breaking devourment itself and acting like nothing was eaten prior to save.
So, no I do not believe this is the issue here. If I load a different save and then load up a save after eating someone the belly is the same as I left it. If I go to the main menu or desktop and reload my save, it's like I didn't even vore someone and it's shutting off devourment as well. Such a shame, this was the best add-on for devourment imho.
Perhaps one needs to re-run their character through the racemenu (console: showracemenu) or start a new save. I don't know. This is probably outdated. I'm sad. I'm disappointed. I'm done with this for today.
iasiney
Somewhat familiar

Postby Issor161 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:56 pm

Cardia wrote:Yay, I got it to actually work (Devourment 0.65D 7.17.16) by following these instructions (except for TES5edit Merge Patch and Wyre bash) and creating the body in bodyslide with psb.

However, I am falling into the same issue. The state of the character does not save whether or not I am using the inflation framework or whether or not I'm using xpmse or xpms (xpmse does make everything realistically bouncy so yeah). The inflation framework does not even show it picked up any changes after voring something (even after toggling scan on sleep on and sleeping). I figured maybe I need to run it as an administrator. Wait, I'm running SKSE as an administrator already, so no. I just don't think it's saving appropriately and the fact that it is breaking devourment itself and acting like nothing was eaten prior to save.
So, no I do not believe this is the issue here. If I load a different save and then load up a save after eating someone the belly is the same as I left it. If I go to the main menu or desktop and reload my save, it's like I didn't even vore someone and it's shutting off devourment as well. Such a shame, this was the best add-on for devourment imho.
Perhaps one needs to re-run their character through the racemenu (console: showracemenu) or start a new save. I don't know. This is probably outdated. I'm sad. I'm disappointed. I'm done with this for today.

Sorry for necroing this a bit, but I've found a partial solution without intending to. Note that I'm using 0.65c as that is what SILF has listed for compatibility and I couldn't get any inflation to show when using 0.65D, but if it is already working for you, this may still be viable.

In short, I noticed that while SILF was handling changes to breast and butt nodes just fine, it failed to register the initial change to the belly node during a swallow event. The result is that the belly inflates from EBBB, but SILF still thinks it is at zero, and when deflation events occur things start going negative and acting very odd.

I fixed that part by going into the newbellyfromweightscript.psc provided by SILF compatibility patches, and removed the if else statements that check for SILF before changing the belly node, and just leaving the "CurrentBellySize = SLIF_Main.GetValue(pred, "Devourment", "NPC Belly", 1.0)" type lines. This forces the game to always use SILF for size changes from swallowing because it seems something was going wrong with the check and just using EBBB instead of SILF. This should be fine to do since you shouldn't be able to install SILF compatibility scripts without SILF running anyway.

This also fixes your save issue because SILF has cross save memory functionality from its SKSE cosave that EBBB doesn't.

That said, I've only recently started using this patch, so I can't promise it won't break anything. It has a few issues, such as swallowing an enemy having them escape and swallowing them again can cause the belly to be too large since it doesn't have time to deflate from the first swallow before starting to inflate again from the second (this may also be in issue without my change, I'm not sure). I also haven't done much testing with the butt and boob transfers since I personally don't use those functions very often.

Ultimately, you could probably go into all the SILF supplied devourment scripts and make similar changes to remove the check and force SILF for all node scale changes to ensure maximum consistency. Additionally, if you change the default 0.2 scale change rate of inflation in game, and may limit or remove the excessive belly size issue I noted above, though at the cost of a less smooth transition. Alternately you may be able to reduce the wait period instead of the change size to get a similar effect with smoother transition, but I don't know how this will impact stability.
Issor161
New to the forum

Postby Xaishinn » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:01 pm

Does anyone happen to know if there's a way to get Devourment Footsteps to work with EBBB? Or a way to keep the sound fx from fading before using digest?
Xaishinn
New to the forum

Postby potatopops0324 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:32 pm

It says the files for the mod are no longer available. Is there no way to get the mod now?
potatopops0324
New to the forum

Postby bees123 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:07 pm

This is a long shot, but does anyone know if it is possible to continue playing as the pred with this addon? I know this feature is disabled, but I have been poking around in the scripts, and it looks like there's a line of code that is used to switch characters, but I don't know enough about skyrim's files to rewrite this and recompile it
bees123
Participator

Postby MGVU » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:41 pm

Does anyone know the Id's for the spells in this mod. I've tried using the help option and those id's are not working
MGVU
Been posting for a bit

Postby AbyssWatcherGraves » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:24 pm

RESTORUS RESSURECTUS!!! I RESURRECT THIS THREAD ONCE MORE!!!!
so im working on a se version of this mod. Would cbbe or TBD affect the bellies at all?
AbyssWatcherGraves
New to the forum

Postby AbyssWatcherGraves » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:57 pm

Is this mod ded ded or has it been moved?
AbyssWatcherGraves
New to the forum

Postby Benevorlent » Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:51 pm

AbyssWatcherGraves wrote:Is this mod ded ded or has it been moved?

Think it's dead, as OP hasn't been on Ekas since 2017. It's probably better to use Kungpow's modpack (blog/kongpow/devourment_v0.65d_mod_pack_b-26087.html) right now anyways since that has optional multi-prey support included in it, so there's no need for belly scaling.

That said, I am using this right now as a sort of compatibility patch with Yiffy Age of Skyrim. Having the belly scale from textures already on the actor it means that it actually matches what they look like, without the patch the bellies of all the anthropomorphized base races matched the base race instead of the furry race, so it was odd having most people having human bellies. It also means that the bellies match my Khajiit texture mod since there wasn't a patch for them unlike there is for the Draconic Argonian texture.

It does still have its problems though. Using the actor's actual body instead of an armour piece means that the belly isn't animated when there's live prey in it, which is disappointing. Also if you devour someone non-lethally and convince them to let you digest them, it re-adds them to your stomach without removing them first, so your belly doubles in size and after you digest them, you're left with the belly you had when you first ate them. The issue I like the least is that if you load a save whilst you or another actor still has a belly, the belly will be kept when moving to the save, even if you no longer have anybody inside. Fastest fix for this seemed to be to go into ShowRaceMenu and change gender back and forth. If it happens to an NPC you can probably do the same to them using the console. These are along with the other issues mentioned in the main post.

Still, I personally think it's worth it to be able to use it with Yiffy Age of Skyrim. Otherwise, I'd have to create my own belly mesh and texture for each of the furry races, and I have no clue how to even start with going about that, nevermind how long it would probably take.

If you're in my boat of wanting scaling belly sizes, though, try out SCL / SCV as well as this mod to decide which one you prefer. SCL has a much longer startup before voring people, although you can get around it using the console and debug mode.
It doesn't have the scaling issues I mentioned here, but does have the issue where if you load a save after non-lethally eating an actor, they will die as soon as they are released.
There's also that your belly will increase in size when eating food along with eating people, and I don't think there's a way to disable that. Doesn't necessarily need to be food either; it contains a system allowing you to store any item you want in your stomach, or your colon once your get the perk for it. Pretty helpful for when you exceed your carry weight, as it's separate from your inventory.
Digestion works without needing a power for it, although there's no Rapid Digestion spell or power, although you can get a perk to manually set digestion speed (within certain limits).
There's absolutely no pred/prey dialog with SCL / SCV, though. Once you eat someone or they eat you, it's just a matter of survival. You can set someone eaten non-lethally to begin being digested and they will start fighting back, but in a menu instead of dialog.
Prey also fight back by damaging the stamina of the pred, instead of how long you stay in relating solely to the pred's digestion timer. This means as a pred more stamina means you can hold prey inside of you longer.
Good luck finding NPC predators in this. Even if you find someone who has a perk for oral or anal vore, I've yet to find a single enemy with a capacity high enough to actually try and eat me!
Oh yeah it has a capacity system, you have a base capacity and increase it by going over that without going so high you vomit up everything. If you just want vore, use the MCM Debug Menu and just set yours to probably around 250, otherwise it'll take a while to get bigger thanks to starting at a capacity of 3.
You can rest and wait whilst increasing your capacity, which makes increasing it easiest by just storing stuff to go over capacity then waiting until it goes up, before rinsing and repeating. You might be able to do it with food you're actively digesting, too, since whilst the timer increases for changing capacity I don't think it does for food being digested inside you. Can be irritating if you're digesting something for a bonus, as you'll just have to keep playing normally until you're done with it.
It also has many different perks, such as the ability to gain short-term bonuses via breaking down items stuffed into your colon, but most have odd requirements, such as the Follower of Namira perk, which is required to be able to start voring people instead of only animals, requires you to be at level 5 and to have started the Namira quest in Markath's Hall of the Dead (You don't need to have completed it). Others have similarly confusing requirements (e.g. stop the necromancer separating the lovers, find the man hiding from rats his whole life, discoverer more about your nemesis), and there's also a pretty even split between minimum Stamina, Magika, and Health requirements, so without modding your stats you're probably not gonna be able to get all of the perks.

Between the two, I'm using Kongpow's mod pack + EBBB right now as I prefer having dialog between pred and prey, along with having much more frequent NPC predators. At least that was my thought process, but for some reason the Swallow spell doesn't work so nobody can eat me lethally and I can't eat anyone lethally myself >.<

...I wrote a lot, ramble over.
Benevorlent
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game