Favorite Eeveelution Unbirth Pred?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Favorite Eeveelution vaginal vore pred?

Eevee
7%
Vaporeon
14%
Jolteon
4%
Flareon
7%
Espeon
11%
Umbreon
14%
Leafeon
7%
Glaceon
7%
Sylveon
29%

Total votes : 28

Favorite Eeveelution Unbirth Pred?

Postby justinrpg » Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:32 am

What is your favorite Eeveelution that you like to see as an unbirth or vaginal vore pred?

I really like Sylveon to unbirth me. Especially if it is a giantess Sylveon. No anthro, just regular Sylveon.
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Favorite Eeveelution Unbirth Pred?

Postby Nomboy » Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:42 am

Literally a topic I never considered. Espeon seems soft, feminine, warm, and motherly.
Nomboy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Borealis » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:07 am

See avatar :)

Couldn't choose anyone else! Second place would probably be Flareon due to her softness and cuteness!
Voyager of canine interiors...

In my story gallery, macro feral and anthro fun awaits you...
Borealis
---

Postby granblue » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:12 pm

Espeon's best for unbirth, Flareon's best for anal vore, Glaceon's best for regular vore. I do not know how I came to these conclusions.
granblue
Participator

Postby Unfortunate » Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:16 pm

This pretty much sums up the poll now that I've cast my vote for Glaceon...
https://aryion.com/g4/view/413985
Your friendly neighbourhood bad artist.
Unfortunate
Participator

Postby Jayezox » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:37 am

Sylveon. Those feelers makes her a great pred in general.
Jayezox
---

Postby minakotomoka14 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:06 pm

Most likely Sylveon. Not only is it my favorite Eeveelution, but I think those feelers could definitely give you some pleasure. Especially if it`s a male Shiny Sylveon. I know that`s not for unbirth, but whatever. I just like that idea.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Tornadochaser1 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:37 pm

Flareon, Glaceon and Umbreon are a tie for me, I really don't know who between would be my favorite.
Tornadochaser1
Participator

Postby EvangelineSkypaw » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:57 pm

Sylveon first, and Glaceon second~

They're so pretty~!!
Affectionate nomming is so cute~! <3
EvangelineSkypaw
Somewhat familiar

Postby SpyIsSpy » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:24 am

This question is insanely hard to answer.

My first thought goes out to Espeon, whose fur is extremely luscious, so you'd think her sex would be just as pleasant...
But then I think about Glaceon, because I can't really imagine a super-fit Glaceon, so they have that extra cushion to their insides [which is actually ironic, because Glaceon is a smaller member of the Eon family]. And, bonus points, you don't have to worry about getting too hot but it may get cold.
Now Jolteons, don't get me started, they could give you electrotherapy while you're resting inside them, imagine that. If the thought of a womb/birth canal wasn't sensual and relaxing enough, they could make a person whom is uninterested in Unbirth conditioned to like it.
Lastly, Vaporeons; they've got this perfect body that can be as soft or hard as you want and be whatever temperature is comfortable to you, and if you're into that kind of stuff, they can add more of the sticky juices because they're skilled at handling their body fluids.

While I'm rambling, Leafeon is a good choice for realists, because she's a plant; you got your Oxygen, she gets her Carbon Dioxide. I best bet it smells like summer nature in there, too.
Umbreons are somewhat scary, considering they sweat poison. In a way, they're a good choice for fatal vore. I imagine their comfort being similar to Espeons, but rougher.
Flareon. Do you like Summer? Do you like sitting in your oven while it's turned on? Apparently able to cool their body to a gentle and comforting warmpth, I best bet they'd still be pretty hot on the inside. Not a bad candidate for melting scenes. Bonus points for the softness of Flareon.
And Sylveon. She's kinda that baseline of voluptuous and [sensually] manipulative UB character. Nothing really exotic sticks out about her, aside from being an Eon.
Lastly, Eevee. It's an option. A safe, non exotic option. You could just find a Fox furry, but that is A. Not an Eon and B. Not able to evolve while holding you. Now that'd be awesome.

So who's the winner? There's that tough question... Four good choices... My idea of the Espeon may not be other's views, the Glaceon has the cooling effect, great for hot climate, the Jolteon has the electrotherapy, but let's face it, Vaporeon's versatility!? Now that's worth calling the "Best" pred. And she can get you in a number of ways, too; hiding in your bathtub, hiding in your pool, acting like a puddle and springing up to get you... Out of the Nine, Vaporeon pulls through!

Now, excuse me while I reflect on the fact that right now I just discovered my true preference of Eevee Evolution, AND that I have, since Generation 3, always attempted to gain a Female Vaporeon on my team. I need to go give that girl some lovin', she deserves it for the number of hall-of-fames she's in.

In an Edit:
Now I read the starting post, and it seems the poster enjoys Sylveon, whom I have shot down for being a Generic choice. I'd like to state for the record that I am very aroused by Sylveons, and it bothers me that they can even be Males because of how freakishly alluring their design is. But, as an unbirth candidate, the other Eons bring something really unique to the table [aside from Leafeon... And technically Espeon, but the pre-vore hypnotics, and Sylveon can also do that with the "feelers..." Wait, now that I think about it, Leafeon has all those vines and spores and aromatic allure stuff, see? Each Eon brings something big and unique to the table].

Sylveon is just an incredibly pleasant partner, as she was designed for. Let's face it: How do we get a Sylveon? Letting your Eevee learn how to make a cute face, and then touching them constantly.
SpyIsSpy
Been posting for a bit

Return to General Vore Discussion