Sims 4 modding resources are very impressive

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Sims 4 modding resources are very impressive

Postby amigo » Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:49 pm

I have been looking at sims 4 and down loading mods. The cute characters mannerism and modular way the game can be modified and changed means this is most likely the best platform to mod for. very detailed mods exists that allow you your family members and NPC to engage in all kinds of complex sexual relations..some times they are with tender and loving other are rough etc.
The sims are no longer covered and have full naked and re skinned bodies..amazing sliders give you control over every aspect of their weight and build , while additional slider you down load can let you scale your sim up and down.

The game has an integrated and openly given permission for custom content and modding forums to operate freely.

You can easily open the meshes in blender..edit animations and models ..you can re-skin characters and objects and also change colors etc.

Script wise..there is already a script that lets the pet cow plant (think little shop of horrors ) gobble up a sim. This script activates and animation
(which again can be edited to slow it down,,make the plant slurp and gulp etc) just a matter of effort.
The sims all share a reaction animation to being eaten , again this can be cloned ..added or just edited ..(since its just one thing in sims that swallows you ) of course this could change. if the right people worked on this.

here are a few examples of the sorts of things now coming out..so no vore but look a the quality of these mods
(I appolgise for the poor choice in music in the videos, and the terrible video editing and general way people make videos about the sims 4 in general..its very hard to find good videos as they are usually narrated by horrid sounding teens and very long and over drawn out..missing what people came for. )
Try to see past this and see the potential
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3rh9Otri1w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-ut8K1Nn-Y
amigo
New to the forum

Re: Sims 4 modding resources are very impressive

Postby Emi » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:31 am

A cow plant??? WTF, but I like it!
I wonder... is it possible to make a shrinking device in SIMS? I mean... characters eat, and you can see them eating, it's very well animated. That would be so nice if some characters might be shrunken and eaten with food. How do you think, is this possible to create?
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby DarkRain » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:49 am

Very long ago I replaced an edible peach with some other model, but without animation. vore mod in this game would be really interesting
Sims4.PNG
DarkRain
Somewhat familiar

Postby truck » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:48 am

it is about time people made something vore related for the sims 4. the game sucks and is the worst game EA has come out with in a long time but this will make it a little better.

EA should have started with sims 3 as a base and instead they started from a new game and forgot everything. cant go anywhere without a loading screen, limited on clothes styles and colors, limited hairstyles and colors. the list goes on and on. sims 4 was released in 2014 and has only a handful of add-ons by this point sims 3 had 15+ expansions and stuff packs out.

for those that don't mind a little more waiting, maybe sims 5 will be better when its released in 2019.
truck
Participator

Postby masterofvore1 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:22 pm

truck wrote:it is about time people made something vore related for the sims 4. the game sucks and is the worst game EA has come out with in a long time but this will make it a little better.

EA should have started with sims 3 as a base and instead they started from a new game and forgot everything. cant go anywhere without a loading screen, limited on clothes styles and colors, limited hairstyles and colors. the list goes on and on. sims 4 was released in 2014 and has only a handful of add-ons by this point sims 3 had 15+ expansions and stuff packs out.

for those that don't mind a little more waiting, maybe sims 5 will be better when its released in 2019.

I'm kind of disappointed with what EA has done with games in general. for example SimCity 4 (I know that's ooooold now) I had wanted for a while because I liked SC2K,etc and then I got it and it felt really limited. world map was kind of cool I guess. the thing keeping me from exploring Sims series(besides money. and EA.) is the absolutely massive catalog of additional content,haha
masterofvore1
---

Postby amigo » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:49 pm

Emi wrote:A cow plant??? WTF, but I like it!
I wonder... is it possible to make a shrinking device in SIMS? I mean... characters eat, and you can see them eating, it's very well animated. That would be so nice if some characters might be shrunken and eaten with food. How do you think, is this possible to create?
yes you could do that
amigo
New to the forum

Postby amigo » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:57 pm

truck wrote:it is about time people made something vore related for the sims 4. the game sucks and is the worst game EA has come out with in a long time but this will make it a little better.

I disagree a bit, the graphics and facial expressions manerisms,animations and shading is so vastly superior. Also having it fully modular means no more installing mods, I can just drag and drop files straight in. And drag them out as needed,very stable indeed. Also they have thousands of fan made clothes to get for free, you can even make new furniture, food, drink drugs pets, actions etc
amigo
New to the forum

Postby HMDVore » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:28 am

has Anyone done anything with this yet??
Consider supporting me on fanbox: https://hmdvore.fanbox.cc/
HMDVore
Participator

Postby RC8015 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:24 pm

Nop. This here was nothing more but a short discussion without any programming result.
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Vore game