Commissions Closed

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Commissions Closed

Postby mystcustard » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:12 pm

My base prices are...

Cleaned sketch: $5 (Add flat color +$3) (Add shading +$7)
Flat color: $20
Flat shading: $25
Full color: $35

I can do all sorts of stuff, I'm open to scat, gore etc. I can also do ref sheets so long as they're not from complete scratch (that means give me all the details you can!).

Here is my commission page, where you can also check the status of the slots and examples:

https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commissi ... ystcustard
Last edited by mystcustard on Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:28 pm, edited 53 times in total.
mystcustard
New to the forum

Re: Commissions Open (Summer Sale!)

Postby mystcustard » Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:11 pm

For one week only I'll be doing commissions half-off!

All of the base prices have been halved. However, price add-ons are still the same and so is the PayPal fee.

The sale prices are as follows:

Flat color: Now $10
Flat shading: Now $12.50
Full color: Now $17.50

There will be no slot limit for this round of commissions. Feel free to PM me at any time and you'll automatically be added in a new slot!

Additionally, I have added a new tier: Cleaned sketch!

Cleaned sketches will not be a part of the summer sale because of their cheapness. The base price for a sketch is $5, +$3 if you would like it flat colored. Because of how easy sketches are, price add-ons for sketches are at a reduced price. You can view the full changes on my commission info page.

Please PM if interested! I will give you a price quote.
mystcustard
New to the forum

Re: Commissions Open (Summer Sale!) (Ends Tonight!)

Postby mystcustard » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:06 pm

Just as a heads up, my sale ends tonight at 9 PM PST (Pacific Standard Time)! All PMs with full details sent before that time will count towards the sale, even if I don't get you a price quote until after 9PM!
mystcustard
New to the forum

Re: Commissions Closed

Postby mystcustard » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:24 pm

Sale ended! Thank you to everyone who participated in the sale! My kitties thank you.

Commissions are now closed to finish the last two commissions I have in my queue. I will reopen them within hopefully a week.
mystcustard
New to the forum

Re: Commissions Open

Postby mystcustard » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:55 pm

My commissions have been reopened! Three slots available this time!
mystcustard
New to the forum

Re: Emergency Hurricane Harvey Relief Commissions

Postby mystcustard » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:58 am

(repost from the entry in my blog)

Hello everyone,

As many of you may already know, the situation regarding Hurricane Harvey is bad. If you don't, right now it is turning out to be one of the most devastating hurricanes in U.S. history. Houston, a city with a massive population, is still flooding and there are no signs of the flood water receding as of now because of the heavy rainfall. There's uncontrolled releasing of dams everywhere. The flood water is filthy and filled with dangerous animals and diseases. Thousands of people have lost their homes and already some people have died.

I've decided to open emergency colored sketch commissions. (example) These commissions will be quick and unlike my usual commissions I will not be making revisions to them; they're a one and done deal. This is for the sake of keeping it fast and timely. These commissions will not be for my personal profit, nor will they be even paid to me. Here's how it's going to go.

1. First, donate to the Hurricane Harvey Relief Fund. If you just want to donate and don't need a commission, you're good to go.
2. Next, screenshot your confirmation, either the one in your confirmation e-mail or the one on the confirmation page you see right after donating. Make sure to include your unique code. It should look a little like this or this.
3. PM me with your screenshot attached and please include the FULL DETAILS of what you want in the PM. This includes poses, references, whether you'd mind if it's posted publicly or not, everything. You can get anything in the image, even if it would cost way more than $10 (for instance, a bunch of prey in an internal shot); it just cannot be upgraded to flat color, flat shading, or full color. Everything will stay a colored sketch.
4. I will complete it as fast as I can and send it to you.

Once again, the sketches will be done quite quickly and are a one-and-done deal. I will not upgrade the commission tier based on how much you donate. If these terms seem harsh (especially considering the minimum donation vs my actual colored sketch base price) I apologize, but I felt like I had to do something and this was the best option I had in mind considering everything else I have to draw, including existing commissions, the Patreon piece, and a separate large project of mine.

This post is not endorsed by the Greater Houston Community Foundation and the artwork will not be provided by the Greater Houston Community Foundation. This disclaimer is for the sake of keeping the Greater Houston Community Foundation a 501(c)(3) tax exempt organization under United States Internal Revenue Service rules.
mystcustard
New to the forum

Re: Commissions Open 2 Slots

Postby mystcustard » Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:37 pm

My commissions have been reopened! Two slots available this time!

They will be open until the 25th.
mystcustard
New to the forum

Re: Commissions Open 3/4 Slots

Postby mystcustard » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:38 am

My commissions have been reopened! Four slots available this time!
mystcustard
New to the forum

Re: Commissions Open, 16 Slots

Postby mystcustard » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:14 am

My commissions have been reopened! Sixteen whole slots available this time!

Please note that I will start on sketches tomorrow. Today I need to rest my wrist. I'll still reply to PMs/E-mails though.
mystcustard
New to the forum

Re: Commissions Open, 5/16 Slots Left

Postby mystcustard » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:31 am

My commissions will be ending soon! # of slots left in subject.
mystcustard
New to the forum

Re: Commissions Open, 9/16 Slots Taken

Postby mystcustard » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:27 am

Only two more days to go! There's only 7 slots left open, so hurry before they get snatched up!
mystcustard
New to the forum

Re: Commissions Open, 10/16 Slots Taken

Postby mystcustard » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:08 am

Commissions close tomorrow!
mystcustard
New to the forum

Re: Commissions Open, 6 Slots Left

Postby mystcustard » Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:20 am

Commissions are closing today at 7 PM EST and there are still 6 slots left at the time of writing. After they close I won't be opening them again until the 6th of December, so be sure to send the full details of your commission before either all slots are taken or commission time ends!
mystcustard
New to the forum

Re: Commissions Open 4 Slots

Postby mystcustard » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:19 pm

Hello! My commissions are open now! There will only be 4 slots this round.

Please note that I will not be able to get the first sketch to you until I am done with last month's commissions.

Reservations will be closed on the 13th instead of the usual 25th!
mystcustard
New to the forum

Re: Commissions Open 6 Slots

Postby mystcustard » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:53 am

After a month of no commissions, I'm back!

There will be six slots open this time. To mitigate burnout and carpal tunnel, the full color tier will not be available for selection this month. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I will not get to work on sketches until the day after this blog is posted so I can finish up some stuff from the prior month.
mystcustard
New to the forum

Re: Commissions Open 5 Slots

Postby mystcustard » Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:52 pm

My commissions are open again!
mystcustard
New to the forum

Re: Commissions Open 6 Slots

Postby mystcustard » Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:32 pm

My commissions are open again after a long hiatus. WOO-HOO! Six slots.
mystcustard
New to the forum

Re: Commissions Open 5 Slots

Postby mystcustard » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:14 am

Commissions have been reopened with five slots. I might add more depending on the detail and complexity of the other commissions.
mystcustard
New to the forum

Re: Commissions Open 2 Slots

Postby mystcustard » Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:56 pm

Hello, I've opened commissions back up! This month I've only got two slots because I've got a lot of Patreon requests to do too. Maybe I'll add one or two more slots later in the month if I finish everything real early, but otherwise that's it. ^^
mystcustard
New to the forum

Return to Artists Valley