Would you still be into vore under this scenario?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Would you still be into vore under this scenario?

Postby Zuriel303 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:07 am

It's a strange idea, I know. But pretend for a moment that you found out the vore fetish was, in reality, testing for a mind control signal, drug, or device by a predatory alien species attempting to invade and turn humans into voluntary cattle for their consumption. And you along with the rest of the vore community are just their randomly selected lab rats. Kind of a "To Serve Man" scenario only they're straight forward about eating you. Would you resist the fetish if this were true? Or would you give in?
Zuriel303
New to the forum

Re: Would you still be into vore under this scenario?

Postby fixated1 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:16 am

How hot are these aliens and do they plan on eating me the way my fantasy works?

I'd probably resist the temptation and join the resistance.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby FanficFetishist » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:29 am

Join the resistance. I'm a pred, not prey! The only way I go down is with a vest full of grenades, and even then that's ONLY if emptying a clip into their throat doesn't work!
FanficFetishist
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BelleJar » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:01 am

How do those of us who identify as pred fit into this? Wouldn't we go against what they're trying to do? Or do we represent failed experiments?
boop
BelleJar
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AnalagousSam » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:02 am

BelleJar wrote:How do those of us who identify as pred fit into this? Wouldn't we go against what they're trying to do? Or do we represent failed experiments?

Obviously the preds are just unrealized alien hybrids, who will then feast upon the mortals when the time comes.
AnalagousSam
Been posting for a bit

Postby BelleJar » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:10 am

AnalagousSam wrote:Obviously the preds are just unrealized alien hybrids, who will then feast upon the mortals when the time comes.

Oh my, that does sound fun XD
boop
BelleJar
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby EnderDracolich » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:45 am

Uh? What sort of aliens are we talking about here? Why do they want to eat us? Is it a sexual fetish for them as well? I can't think of a practical reason to go millions of miles through space just to eat people; we probably wouldn't even have useful nutrients for the physiology, and there are plenty of other things to eat on the Earth even if they could use our nutrients. Also, are they humanoid? Sapient? Do they have any technology or other benefits to offer us? Or are they *just* coming to wipe us out? Or enslave us? My response really depends on the context.

I mean, if they are trying to enslave or exterminate humanity, or terraform our planet, or otherwise act like evil space-ass-hats, I probably would not go along with their plans. However, the whole idea is so unlikely that if it was true, it could have some well-intended motives that I am not aware of? I mean, what if their species normally eat each other, and they think its normal, and they intend to share their technology and culture with us? They might not be so bad after all; so what if they eat a few people now and again, if they can solve all the other things that kill people? It might be a big misunderstanding, like something they do when they mate or something, and they don't know that humans aren't like them. Like the bug queen from the Ender's Game series? I would hate to start a rebellion against an "invasion" that was mean to be peaceful, due to a minor misunderstanding about diet and ethics.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby granblue » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:01 am

Can I get turned into one of the aliens? If so, I'm down.
granblue
Participator

Postby Jayezox » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:20 am

If this is the case, I've already rewired my brain by having the whole thing be imaginary. The imagination also has standards that make vore enjoyable in ways that are not possible in real life except through roleplay. I have high standards to being vored such as no digestion and the whole thing being sanitary. I also don't trust anyone in real life to vore me so it's not like I'll blindly throw myself at a giant alien. Resisting the fetish isn't a way to defeat it since it's impossible. Warping it into something that gives you control of it, however, is the way to go whether it's alien mind control or not.

Here's a good summary of how to defeat alien mind control:

https://youtu.be/sUxkXbKtQLc?t=1380
Jayezox
---

Postby Jswrighting » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:47 am

I'd probably become the alien-fighting equivalent of the Doom Slayer. :lol:
-------------
W O O
-------------
Jswrighting
Somewhat familiar

Postby MeTheMe » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:09 am

I would think people who identify as predators would be the ones whose minds are rejecting the psychic assault. As a switch, I dunno, I don't like having my brain toyed with, nor do I like seeing others being toyed with, so sure, I'd fight it in that case. Stim up and roll out, Marines!
Have a taste of my art if want! https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/MeTheMe

My Seeking RP Thread viewtopic.php?f=31&t=11807
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby Tastymeat » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:25 am

The anwser for me is yes. I already find it a turn on that life stock are used for human consumption. I often imagine being a chicken or pig for a women, girls or for group to be eaten by.

I often look at girls thinking the sacrifice animals have to go through to feed and nourish females.
Tastymeat
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zuriel303 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:31 am

Alright, so I've been reading through the replies. And it seems I forgot to factor in preds. I guess I just wasn't intending this question for anyone but prey, like myself. As then the question could be a little more difficult. As on one hand, what they want to do to humanity is horrible. But on the other hand, you get to live out your fantasy.

But let's say that in this scenario, preds in the vore community and attraction to any form of vore outside of oral are glitches in their program. But they are humanoid and extremely attractive, or they manipulate your vision so you see them that way. They are an exclusively female asexual species. And there's no cutting up, cooking, chewing, etc. They're like snakes in that they'll swallow you whole.

And no, they are not out to exterminate humanity. Quite the opposite. They want to domesticate us as a steady food source. They view us as a delicacy.
Zuriel303
New to the forum

Postby minakotomoka14 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:21 am

Well crap, I`ll pass. Especially since the aliens are all female, that`s just a major turn-off for me. Not that I`d agree if they were male either, but you know. No way I`m letting some alien eat me. I guess I was just one of the unlucky ones to get caught in their trap.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby EvangelineSkypaw » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:23 am

I would definitely fall for a humanoid feline or canine. And consequently let her eat me, probably. >w<
Affectionate nomming is so cute~! <3
EvangelineSkypaw
Somewhat familiar

Postby sweetladyamy » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:44 am

Sounds like someone has been taking notes from Duamutef...

Exclusively female, that would be difficult to resist...

But by all means, if it is to set me free from this mortal prison, I'd take it.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby coop500 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:25 pm

Aliens and being food are not my thing even in vore, so I would have zero second thoughts on resisting this.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby EnderDracolich » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:46 pm

In that case, no thanks! It sound way to much like slavery. They are less of "predators" and more like "farmers" and the prey are really just "livestock" for them. If they had something more to offer than simple exploitation and conquest, that would be different, but as it stands I see no positive side to letting them take over. All the benefit for them, no benefit for humanity, and humanity loses its sovereignty and free will. Viva la resistance! :evil:
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zuriel303 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:56 pm

EnderDracolich wrote:In that case, no thanks! It sound way to much like slavery. They are less of "predators" and more like "farmers" and the prey are really just "livestock" for them. If they had something more to offer than simple exploitation and conquest, that would be different, but as it stands I see no positive side to letting them take over. All the benefit for them, no benefit for humanity, and humanity loses its sovereignty and free will. Viva la resistance! :evil:

I kinda see what you're saying. But I'm not sure how any sort of predator-prey relationship would be beneficial to the prey personally when the result is still being consumed. Other than sexually, of course. In terms of benefits, being "farmed," as you say, would be better. Because they would regularly feed and spoil you so that you're fat and delicious. That beats the alternative, which is being hunted. Like a lion to a zebra. The state of nature is cruel.
Zuriel303
New to the forum

Postby 32n59Deleted » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:15 am

If the aliens were sexy enough, I might consider for myself. Selling out others, especially my entire species, just for my own selfish desires/fetish? Yeah, that's a no from me.
32n59Deleted
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion