Micro-macro types, I need your help

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Micro-macro types, I need your help

Postby doinstuff » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:24 am

First off, I apologize in advance if this isn't the place for this, but I didn't see any other likely candidates.

I need some help with a Micro-X-Macro relationship. I've been writing a story that features a normal sized human man who was comically married to a pixie. This is an erotic piece, and I like to make sure there's at least one instance of nooky in every installment I write. I also try to keep the chapters a uniform length, since short jerk session fodder seems to work best for the genre. In the next chapter, the only pairing that will be having any sexy-times, is our genital scale-challenged couple. The thing is, I don't really have much in my repertoire for Micro-X-Macro sex scenes. I think I had an idea at one point when I outlined the story, but a corrupted save file has left me with no ideas and no notes to remind myself what the idea was. So if any of you Micro-X-Macro connoisseurs would be so kind, what are some hot things a frustrated couple could try when the manhood is as big as the female? The point of this scene will be to drive home their honest love for each other, while highlighting their difficulty consummating their marriage. I will listen to all ideas, but just know up front, that this should not be a vore scene, and I'm not going to include any ingestion of any kind. Don't let that stop you from saying whatever suggestions come to mind though. I'm pretty good at taking something that won't work and changing it till it does.

For those of you that may be interested for the context (the couple in question show up in the last chapter):

https://www.literotica.com/s/why-leili-hates-witches
https://www.literotica.com/s/why-leili- ... ches-ch-02
https://www.literotica.com/s/why-leili- ... ches-ch-03
https://www.literotica.com/s/why-leili- ... ches-ch-04
https://www.literotica.com/s/why-leili- ... ches-ch-05

Thank you in advance for any suggestions you might have.
Acclaimed tentacle rights activist.
If you ever wanted a story where you pick the prey check out my reader input thread: War of the Feasting Braves
doinstuff
Somewhat familiar

Re: Micro-macro types, I need your help

Postby Apex » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:49 am

Well, macro M / micro F isn't exactly my wheelhouse, but I can make an attempt. Sorry if you've already thought of these.

First, there's the tried and true full bodied handjob. All Litti has to do is give Karth's dick a big ole hug and slide up and down. Bonus points for tongue use, even if it is so tiny as to be unnoticeable. Next, you could just have Litti rub herself against the tip. Clearly, it can't go inside, but the head is the most sensitive part of the penis so having your pixie wife straddling it would probably do something for ya. This is a bit of a variation on the first option, but with the use of some lotion or other slippery substance and Litti becomes a makeshift fleshlight. She can move by herself or Karth can hold onto her and slide her up and down himself. Finally, the most extreme option I can think of, have Litti penetrate Karth's dick. I'm not talking full on cock vore, I just mean some fingers or an arm or something. Never tried it myself, but to my understanding some people enjoy the sensation. Definitely not for everybody, I'd imagine, but an option nonetheless.

I guess you could have Litti fluttering her wings against Karth's balls while he jacks off, but that strikes me as purely comical even if it could end up being pleasant.

Lots of cunnilingus options, and while Karth's fingers might not fit inside Litti he could probably get her plenty heated by rubbing her between the legs.

And, you know, Karth has an anus and a prostate, if you REALLY need something more.

Hope this was helpful.
Apex
Been posting for a bit

Postby jaggedjagd » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:14 am

Last edited by jaggedjagd on Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby minakotomoka14 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:17 am

Well, I`m a big macro/micro fan, and I have done plenty of sexual scenes before, but everything I was about to recommend was already said by the guy above, so...not much else for me to mention, then.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby jackson22222 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:48 pm

Well, if you ever want a scene where the do eventually have sex, I good suggest some things.

I imagine the idea is stretching is out, due to it being about difficulties. Two things I have seen discussed before is 1) Portals, where the guy's dick goes in one end of the portal, while on the other end, it comes out to be the size matching the pixie's genitalia.

2) The other ides is that he wears something like a condom, with a hard piece of tiny plastic on the end. Basically, a strapon the size of a penis that could fir her, that is on the tip of his dick.
jackson22222
New to the forum

Postby doinstuff » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:43 pm

Thanks for the prompt responses! Once again I have to make note of how this place is the most open community I've had the pleasure of being part of.

So I guess the reason I was stuck on ideas, is because there really isn't much you can do with that kind of size difference. Which works for the story perfectly, I'm just going to have to fluff out this very limited sex scene like a motherfucker. If you liked the story in the links, be watching for the next chapter sometime soon.
If you ever wanted a story where you pick the prey check out my reader input thread: War of the Feasting Braves
doinstuff
Somewhat familiar

Postby marloweny » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:46 pm

There are foreplay options. She could use his penis for a pole dance, for instance.

As for actual sex, they essentially talk their way through it like phone sex. She could hug his penis tight and he could slide a condom over it and her, putting some pressure against her as she squirms around beneath it. She could hug tight to the tip and buzz her wings like crazy to vibrate. She could lay on the bed and he could essentially dry-hump her, grinding his penis against her whole body and pressing her into the bed. She could physically climb inside a fleshlight and play with his penis as it slides in and out against her.
marloweny
Somewhat familiar

Postby justinrpg » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:19 pm

If it was macro F micro M that would be right up my alley.

but macro M, sorry cannot help you.
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby minakotomoka14 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:50 pm

There are many things I do when writing smut scenes in macro/micro works. For example, I sometimes do some mawplay with the predator putting the prey in his mouth and sucking on her to help her get off. I also do tongueplay quite often, where the predator licks and works his tongue into the prey`s lower regions, pretty much penetrating her with his tongue. On the male end of things, I don`t do CV, but I have done a masturbation-like setting where the predator holds the prey against his erection and rubs her up and down across it to get off. I know there are many, many other things that people do, but these are just the things that I`ve done myself, in original works and roleplays.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby doinstuff » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:17 pm

To those of you who were waiting on the results of your advice, I must apologize. I've been having a knock-down-drag-out fight with real life ever since I posted that ill fated "sometime soon" comment. I still intend to finish writing it, but I'm dealing with a bunch of critical stuff first. Thanks again for all the advice, you'll be happy to know that I at least put that to use before shit hit the fan.
doinstuff
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion