Vorish Excerpt in a Toni Morrison book

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Vorish Excerpt in a Toni Morrison book

Postby hax » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:27 am

It's about a young girl having a sexual experience while struggling to come to terms with race-based body issues and standards of beauty, but it's also really vorey. I think my fetish made this passage weird me out on a very personal level.
Edit: would this go in an upload forum? It feels like a really ambiguous case.

Source: Toni Morrison's The Bluest Eye
hax
Somewhat familiar

Re: Vorish Excerpt in a Toni Morrison book

Postby kernac » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:03 am

To me that's just very standard sex innuendo, maybe slightly vorish but nothing really special, doesn't really evoke any vorish feelings in me because I can clearly see what the author had in mind and it was not vorish. Sorry, I don't mean to sound so negative but that just sound really vanilla to me, barely even noteworthy. It almost sound like vore is something new to you, but I can see from your profile that it is not the case.

Damn, I'm not usually so mean or negative I swear X3
Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby minakotomoka14 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:52 pm

Ehh, I wouldn`t really consider that vorish. I mean, if it went really in detail on eating something or someone, then I`d say yeah, but this excerpt seems more sexual than anything else. Plus, even if the author was a vorarephile, I don`t think they`d dip their fetishes into a professionally published novel.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby hax » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:44 pm

Regardless of authorial intent, I guess I was just asking if it touch on anything like that for anyone....I guess I'm more into the digestion/oneness side of vore because I'm also into absorption/fusion, so "be Mary Jane" really drives that home.
hax
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion