What Type Of Lion King Vore?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

What Type Of Lion King Vore?

Postby Tornadochaser1 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:49 pm

So, when you think of Lion King characters being preds and/or prey, what type of vore do you generally think of?

Me Personally, I am one for the soft unbirth scenarios with the lionesses, be they main cast or background lionesses in the pride, cause yeah, I'm a guy who likes the motherly female pred, the most, where they are non-fatal turnouts. I also like soft oral vore scenarios, again, with a non-fatal turnout, this one varies among any of the Lion King Characters, though Zazu and Timon are a bit of a long shot for me. Never was one for the macro soft vore in either case, because, then there's no bulge in the character's belly if it's visual art.

But I'd like to hear your thoughts? What Vore scenarios come to your mind for Lion King Characters?
Tornadochaser1
Participator

Re: What Type Of Lion King Vore?

Postby Thadeu » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:02 pm

I mostly enjoy soft vore with the cubs, Simba and Nala, unbirth with the lionessses, like Zira, Sarabi...and as for Scar,I see Anal and Mufasa I see Cock vore,dont know, but I still like all these vores (except unbirth on males) for all of them tbh,I love TLK vore lol
Thadeu
???

Postby Tornadochaser1 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:27 pm

Thadeu wrote:I mostly enjoy soft vore with the cubs, Simba and Nala, unbirth with the lionessses, like Zira, Sarabi...and as for Scar,I see Anal and Mufasa I see Cock vore,dont know, but I still like all these vores (except unbirth on males) for all of them tbh,I love TLK vore lol

When you say "unbirth on males", do you mean the males are capable of unbirthing, or they're the one's being unbirthed?
Tornadochaser1
Participator

Postby Lightness0001 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:32 pm

I'm not that personally invested in TLK, but I personally would like to see some more Pumbaa pred. It seems oddly rare, considering he already has the perfect maw size! :gulp: Other than that, I've found Timon as a (small) pred surprisingly appealing. And of course, there are always the usual lions. :p
Feel free to support me on Ko-fi!
Lightness0001
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jayezox » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:01 pm

I don't look for it, but it's something I stumble upon. I typically think of lioness unbirth since that's oddly the most common scenario I find and remember.

The second one I think about is hyena AV since that pops up every now and then.
Jayezox
---

Postby granblue » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:32 pm

I like to imagine that poachers frequently stumble upon the pride lands and think they've hit a jackpot, only to realize that the animals there are a little smarter than they anticipated.
granblue
Participator

Postby FanficFetishist » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:34 am

I like to imagine a cub Simba with a bellyful of every lioness on Pride Rock all at once.
FanficFetishist
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Rendezvore » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:40 am

Hmm, I guess I just like the actual scene of the characters slurping down giant squishy bugs like candy with colorful nougat centers. :silly:
Rendezvore
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby blooberbloob » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:26 am

I imagine soft vore with Simba only.
I hate January April, May, August, December

blooberbloob
---

Postby Thadeu » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:20 am

Tornadochaser1 wrote:
Thadeu wrote:I mostly enjoy soft vore with the cubs, Simba and Nala, unbirth with the lionessses, like Zira, Sarabi...and as for Scar,I see Anal and Mufasa I see Cock vore,dont know, but I still like all these vores (except unbirth on males) for all of them tbh,I love TLK vore lol

When you say "unbirth on males", do you mean the males are capable of unbirthing, or they're the one's being unbirthed?

I meant since males don't have...you know,they can't unbirth,same for the females, no cock vore with them as pred, I meant that,sorry,my english is bad lol
Thadeu
???

Postby justinrpg » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:25 pm

Lion king is not a vore thing to me, nor is actual lions.

tigers on the other hand are vore sexual and all around sexual animals.

lions (not lion king) are great for other kinds of sex

I just do not see Lion King as anything vorish.
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:23 pm

Most of the lions and hyenas are good as soft oral preds with digestion, preferably as adults. Shenzi is one I wish had more noms, and Simba and Scar are good picks, too.
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion