Chubby Female/Futa looking for young, human, same size.

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Chubby Female/Futa looking for young, human, same size.

Postby OppaiAngel » Sat May 07, 2022 7:35 pm

Nothing in my ad is set in stone! I am willing to negotiate to make both parties happy! Don't be afraid to pitch me an idea!

Let me start by saying that i prefer young prey. The younger the better. Their smaller size is more realistic to me. Teens are fine as well and adults are ok in certain situations.

Prey must be human.

Young prey always goes down whole. Nice and simple with lots of taunting and some abuse. Just like in the animal kingdom. There is no nice way to eat someone or something alive.

Teens and adult pretty will be brutally made to fit in my mouth and throat. Some appendages will need to be ripped/sliced off in order to ensure a nice, smooth trip to my gut. It wont be pleasant.
All prey will go to my gut alive to be painfully crushed and digested, churned into fat and breast milk.

I also love to play with my food. If you're headed to my gut, you can expect to be used and abused first. Both sexually and painfully.

So, if you arent into young prey, a mixture of hard and soft vore, blood, sexual situations and pure abuse, you probably wont like RPing with me

Next, my character.
Her name is Tara. She is a 5 foot, 250lb, super curvy futa. She has milky F cup breasts, a big belly, big ass and a thick 13 inch cock. If she is eating children, any gender is fine. Female is preferred for teen and adult prey.

I love prey that struggles, screams, cries uncontrollably and pleads with all they have for me to spare their lives.

If you can deal with my likes, message me! I love to RP. I'm very descriptive and have no issues writing anywhere from a few sentences to a few paragraphs per reply.

I am willing to negotiate a bit but nothing huge.

If you cant deal with what I like, best to move on. No need for judgement.

Also, do not guide my character or make decisions for me during a role play. I can’t stand that. It’s an instant exit for me.

Lastly, this all pure fantasy to me. I dont take any of it literally. I just enjoy a good story that I can be immersed in. It's simply literature to me. No different than reading your favorite horror novel. Only I'm the scary monster!

Update: Lately I’ve been feeling the urge to play a busty, bbw witch (futa?) who is on the prowl for delicious children and young women to use and/or devour (any women actually). If you are good with younger prey or female prey, let’s chat!

I'm on discord if you'd rather chat there! OppaiAngel#0304

Last bumped by OppaiAngel on Sat May 07, 2022 7:35 pm.
OppaiAngel#0304 on Discord.
OppaiAngel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Seeking partner!