Food Play Poll

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

What is your favorite food play food?

Spaghetti/Pasta
6%
Soup
5%
Ice Cream
8%
Baked Goods (cake, cupcakes, brownies, pie, cookies etc.)
8%
Salad
2%
Sandwich/Hamburger
9%
Sushi
6%
A Drink (soda, tea, coffee, alcoholic or not, etc.)
7%
Baked Potato
1%
A meat topping (Like shrimp on a steak)
3%
Taco/Burrito
5%
Candy
6%
Fruit/Veggies
2%
Ramen
5%
Toppings (soy sauce, bbq sauce, chocolate sauce, peanut butter, etc. will specify in the comments)
9%
With other prey ((Me:O.o What? Pick a real response!))
5%
Snack food (such as chips, pretzels, crackers. will specify in the comments)
4%
International Food (will specify in comments)
2%
Some other type of food (such as eggs, toast, pizza. Anything not mentioned. will specify in the comments)
4%
I like my prey plain! D:< ((Me: then why are you looking at this?? >.>))
6%

Total votes : 1327

Re: Food Play Poll

Postby Thagrahn » Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:43 pm

Ah, the sight of willing and unwilling prey in the role of everyday foods. Though it is cuter when the prey enjoys the part of being prepared in the dish, event if they don't actually want to get eaten.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MidnightRose » Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:26 pm

Bumpity bump
Attachments
dfsdfs.jpg
sdfsdfs.png
dfsfs.jpg
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby MidnightRose » Mon May 04, 2015 2:13 pm

^Sandwich one is a duplicate, but thanks for contributing nonetheless.
Attachments
cds.jpg
dfsf.png
dfds.jpg
sdfd.jpg
40620438_p0.jpg
44770162_p1.jpg
Last edited by MidnightRose on Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:05 am, edited 5 times in total.
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby WolfBoyFenris » Sun May 10, 2015 10:40 pm

I am prey, and food play is a thing I've done is roleplays before, and it's so much fun. I couldn't choose one so I voted for a couple:

Spaghetti/Pasta: The thing that's really fun about this is that there's the option of bondage with this one, like having my hands and ankles, or even whole body wrapped in layers of pasta. All tied up and laid in a bed of spaghetti, completely helpless. It sounds wonderful.

Taco/Burrito: The thing is, I was really into the whole vore thing as a little kid, I just didn't know it. My absolute favorite game in kindergarten was the cooking game, which I played with some other boys, and I always wanted to be the meal. Their favorite thing to do was to roll me up in a blanket and pretend to eat me like a burrito. To be honest at night I'll roll myself up in a blanket and pretend my bed is a plate and I'm ready to be served to some hungry pred.

Topping: Not gonna lie, my boyfriend has lathered me in barbecue sauce before and licked it off me. It was awesome. Now I love the whole idea of toppings.
WolfBoyFenris
New to the forum

Postby AsherTye » Mon May 11, 2015 8:33 pm

Well of course. Quality meat like me deserves to be accentuated. Of course I'll never say no to being a solo act, but a little food play only makes the experience more fun, particularly for a prepping fiend like me. I'd be lying if I said any of the options presented don't appeal to me, but for the sake not uploading a full book, I'll stick to my favorites.

A meat or veggie topping adds a certain visual appeal, and it is fun to feel a pred wet his appetite by nibbling on a little appetizer before going to nibble on the main course. And for juicy bits of fruit or meat, it feels nice to have feel the liquids mixing with my own sweat and oil. Of course how such little accents are placed does depend on how I'm going to be eaten. If I'm going to be carved up anyway, a few sharp toothpicks and metal shish kabobs holding the stuff on me aren't really all that inconvenient. But if I'm to be swallowed whole, I'm fairly sure I'm broad enough to lay plenty of tasty treats on without them sliding off before consumption. And of course who can say no to an apple wedged between their teeth.

But on the subject of toppings, sauces are always a pleasure, whether they be spicy, sweet, or somewhere in between. Not only does it enhance flavor, the feeling of is oozing it's way all over your body, sliding between arms and legs, neck and shoulders just makes a body shudder. And the best part is it can be added before or after the meal begins.

Sushi style is actually something I've never gotten to try, but I imagine it plays well in the same way taco and burrito style do. Smooshed against or even inside a ball of sticky rice and bound with seaweed (or whatever else tickles your fancy), perhaps with a slew of veggies for company. Of course I like my sushi with plenty of soy sauce, and I like the idea of it trickling down though a coating of rice and soaking into my skin. And you know at least some sushi undergoes a quick searing process, which would fun.

Never had anyone offer to make a dessert out of me, but I've seen plenty of good stories here featuring people becoming cakes, pies, and other assorted goodies, I can't help but think of the potential for it to be either fun or horrifying.

Of course I can't help but see the charm in being paired with another prey, and they do say misery loves company :evil: . As I said in another topic, I think it might be fun to get stuffed inside, say, a giant fish to be baked together. Or perhaps even another person (it's a fantasy, rules don't always apply in the strictest sense). And of course being served as a literal "beast with two backs" has great appeal. Or perhaps as a trio, spit roasted between two other guys all waiting to be feasted on.
Remember the importance of eating healthy. Snack on a vegetarian once in a while.
AsherTye
Participator

Postby thenewguy93 » Fri May 29, 2015 1:17 pm

:gulp: :gulp:
thenewguy93
New to the forum

Postby Turbotowns » Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:56 am

This was a tasty saving session, I look forward to even more delicious looking girls to eat. *licks lips*
:gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp:
Turbotowns
???

Postby swagradia » Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:37 am

Dessert play is my favorite. Especially stuff involving strawberry shortcakes. But foodplay in general is liked.
swagradia
Participator

Postby MidnightRose » Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:08 am

Almighty bump
Attachments
xz.png
dsfsd.jpg
dfsd.png
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby MidnightRose » Thu May 25, 2017 12:34 pm

Love, D.Va
Attachments
sdsfsf.jpg
dfsfsf.jpg
ghgghg.jpg
dfdg.png
gfgf.jpg
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby Emi » Sun May 28, 2017 4:30 am

I'm voting for sushi:) One of my fav dreams is - my love eats sushi with tiny mermaids. I once cooked sushi with a mermaid. I used a small fish tail + a girl figure made of cheese. My loved ate this, and I was so happy watching, that was the best food play in my life!

ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby MirceaKitsune » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:52 am

Anything that makes for a messy belly filled with lovely gooey-ness is great in my book ^^;
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Emi » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:56 am

I think I'll add drinks. This is so sweet when you see a pill-sized prey getting easily gulped with drinks. WOW.
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby MidnightRose » Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:51 am

Still love this thread.
Attachments
sdfdas.png
dfs.jpg
sample_0d49ea741dd338d2b0fc9b803c1f1d59.jpg
Last edited by MidnightRose on Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby minakotomoka14 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:39 pm

I mostly do foodplay with soup, pancakes, waffles, and French toast. Actually, having French toast and pancakes in foodplay is kind of a running gag of mine in my stories and roleplays.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby minakotomoka14 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:41 pm

I also enjoy putting prey in drinks, like tea or hot chocolate, and threatening to eat- er, I mean drink- the prey alive.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby HungryThunderGod » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:14 pm

I'm quite fond of noodles, mortals slip pleasantly down my thoat too bound from them to attempt an escape.
Thunder take you!
HungryThunderGod
New to the forum

Postby pendingdelete5vf735 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:47 pm

I guess this was a pole for Preds more then pray x3 but I always love geting eaten first and then getting covered in a Salad and burger It really makes your pray feel more like food ya know x3 :gulp:
pendingdelete5vf735
Been posting for a bit

Postby Akendolfr » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:39 am

Not really that much into foodplay, but I'd like it if it were a unaware vore scenario. Perhaps a little micro finds it's way into my coffee and I just happily drink it down, sending said micro to its digestive doom. Heck even if I was aware I'd still drink it :v
Check out my lovely big gay derg at: https://aryion.com/g4/view/659441
Akendolfr
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion