Prey that wants to be digested?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

I want to be digested
64%
I prefer unwilling/accidental/unaware digestion.
23%
I do not like digestion in vore.
13%

Total votes : 97

Postby justinrpg » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:14 am

does anybody like vore scenarios where a prey tells a pred to swallow them AND to digest them?

Like "he digests and dies happy"

What are your thoughts on wanting to be digested?

I never want to be digested myself but I do like it when it is unwilling/accidental/unaware
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Prey that wants to be digested?

Postby Orbstuffed » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:27 am

Sometimes it's a mixture between willing and unwilling, but most of the time I rarely am an unwilling prey. The other sections (willing pred AND prey, or willing pred on unwilling prey) I'm okay with. And even then, it's mostly endo unless I actively feel like doing digestion.
Just an orb tum lover. You can call me Orbi if you'd like.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sweetladyamy » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:30 am

I've sang this tune before.

What is the stomach for?

Exactly, and if I end up there (and usually this is my intention), that is exactly what I want, is to be digested.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby Emi » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:16 pm

I like! I'm a big digestion fan! Especially if we're speaking about willing digestion.
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby FanficFetishist » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:19 pm

Speaking as a hedonistic pred, I definitely love it if a prey WANTS to become a part of my bodyfat.
FanficFetishist
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Emi » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:31 pm

FanficFetishist wrote:Speaking as a hedonistic pred, I definitely love it if a prey WANTS to become a part of my bodyfat.

I wouldn't like to become someone's fat. I would gladly give myself to become his muscles:) And this is right cause meat is protein!
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby sweetladyamy » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:58 pm

Emi wrote:I wouldn't like to become someone's fat. I would gladly give myself to become his muscles :) And this is right cause meat is protein!

lolz

Meat is mostly protein (seventy to eighty percent tops). Actually, depending on what kind of meat and said animal's diet, the nutrient grid can vary a great deal. One thing is for certain, that women provide a good amount of estrogen, as well as calcium (breast tissue, breast milk and ovaries). This is stored in fat cells until used.

Also, unused protein either gets stored as fat or is expelled. You're going to become fat tissue in some regard no matter what. And to be honest, fat on the hips, and the breasts are sexy...

Oh, you're into male predators. Sorry, I've got nothing you wanna hear. :lol:

sweetladyamy
---

Postby granblue » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:02 pm

sweetladyamy wrote:
Emi wrote:I wouldn't like to become someone's fat. I would gladly give myself to become his muscles :) And this is right cause meat is protein!

lolz

Meat is mostly protein (seventy to eighty percent tops). Actually, depending on what kind of meat and said animal's diet, the nutrient grid can vary a great deal. One thing is for certain, that women provide a good amount of estrogen, as well as calcium (breast tissue, breast milk and ovaries). This is stored in fat cells until used.

Also, unused protein either gets stored as fat or is expelled. You're going to become fat tissue in some regard no matter what. And to be honest, fat on the hips, and the breasts are sexy...

Oh, you're into male predators. Sorry, I've got nothing you wanna hear. :lol:

Is vore supposed to be realistic in any fashion?
granblue
Participator

Postby minakotomoka14 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:19 pm

I prefer digestion in most scenarios, because it`s the most realistic. It increases the thrill and fear factor of being eaten, in my mind. It comes to me almost every time I think about vore. I do like scenarios where digestion is not involved, with more of a safe vore type of thing, but in my own work, I almost always include digestion or at least implied digestion.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Miridium » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:00 pm

Being digested is pretty much essential unless there's more of a safe vore or survival story going on. Willingly digested is even better for me.
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby AnotherAnon » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:09 pm

I prefer prey to have more realistic personalities. The vast majority of people aren't suicidal, and even those that are suicidal probably wouldn't want to die via digestion, or some disgusting and degrading manner in general.

Unless the prey is hypnotized in some way, majority of the time I'm not in to being willingly digested (or eaten).
AnotherAnon
Been posting for a bit

Postby Merodi » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:28 pm

I usually don't do digestion, but when I do, it's always unwilling. I get the appeal behind willing digestion - especially if the prey can reform, though.
Merodi
Participator

Postby sweetladyamy » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:37 pm

granblue wrote:Is vore supposed to be realistic in any fashion?

Well, it kind of is, since it does involve a thing that makes us all tick in one form or another. Fantasies are real, in that sense.

That said, whether one makes it thoroughly real, is up to the individual.

Now, one human devouring another whole, well, if it did happen, surely it would be a long and arduous process, digesting the prey...(this of course excludes micro/macro)

sweetladyamy
---

Postby Cowrie » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:22 pm

I very much enjoy prey like this, but I'm a bit irked at the bias towards prey players in the poll. A pred can have a preference for eating prey that want to get churned into oblivion just as much as a prey character can want to be digested.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Postby Rendezvore » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:57 pm

Vore does not have to involve digestion for me, but I am very interested in exploring ideas. Whether it's willing or unwilling is pretty 50/50 depending on the character and the scene. But for the majority of my stories, willing is less about wanting it and more about being convinced and acceptance of fate.

In my dragon's den and pantry for example, most of the creatures that are adopted as pets and food have come to accept the fact that they will be eaten and digested someday. They're not always happy about it, but it's how the den works in this casual vore setting :silly: , so instead of worrying about being eaten, the creatures tend to seek out who they feel would be the *best choice* as their predator and willingly offer themselves, usually a partner or friend who will calmly let them pass out before digestion begins. Because it's better than the alternative, which is being picked by a predator of whom there is a high chance of being violent with their food..

The second reason pantry pets are compliant with the rules is that there is also a possibility of being eaten by the dragon herself after she gets to know them. She is very tender and motherly and will reform any digested meals she finds are fun to play with, giving them a longer lifespan and slow aging in the long run. Though, this does mean they are stuck there and meant to be her plaything. :zombie:
Rendezvore
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FanficFetishist » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:04 pm

Rendezvore, your dragon sounds very interesting. :3
FanficFetishist
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby EnderDracolich » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:11 pm

justinrpg wrote:does anybody like vore scenarios where a prey tells a pred to swallow them AND to digest them? Like "he digests and dies happy"

Well, as prey, I normally want digestion, but it doesn't have to be fatal. I actually prefer fantasy predators which have slow digestion, allowing the prey to enjoy it for a few hours or even days, before getting out or perishing. I guess I don't *always* object to fatal Vore, but I strongly prefer it to be non-fatal, and I also strongly prefer it to be consensual. If it's going to be fatal, I prefer when it's accidentally fatal (but not accidental Vore; just the fatal part being unintended). I also really like playing with the concepts of resurrection or undeath, which work better when there is something left of the prey, which full digestion does not allow. Partial digestion though, that works great! My preferred type of digestion is the more gory/realistic type rather than goop or melting.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Rendezvore » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:40 pm

FanficFetishist wrote:Rendezvore, your dragon sounds very interesting. :3

Thank you! Now, if I could just get a script written up, we might have the beginnings of a visual novel, but I'm a horribly procrastinating idiot. :|

EnderDracolich wrote:My preferred type of digestion...

That's what I forgot to mention. I like cartoony melting and gurgling or even just implied with a reduced belly over time.
Rendezvore
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby anonymousexperiment » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:07 pm

Ultimate demise is very important for me. If a prey wants to be forever part of a beautiful goddess's body, who can blame them? Plus it's not like they can change their mind once the agonizing process begins.
anonymousexperiment
Been posting for a bit

Postby ddraytton » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:05 pm

If it is one time only, then no, but if there is a way to come back, then yes.
ddraytton
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion