Prey that wants to be digested?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Prey that wants to be digested?

I want to be digested
64%
I prefer unwilling/accidental/unaware digestion.
23%
I do not like digestion in vore.
13%

Total votes : 97

Re: Prey that wants to be digested?

Postby pendingdelete5vf735 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:23 pm

Plz Eat me ? :3 Anyone ? free meal here x3
pendingdelete5vf735
Been posting for a bit

Postby EnderDracolich » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:44 pm

ddraytton wrote:If it is one time only, then no, but if there is a way to come back, then yes.

99% of the time, this is how I feel about it. However, I can sometimes enjoy tragedy or accidental fatality, although it doesn't *arouse* me very much. For me, Vore might be a fetish, but I can incorporate aspects I am not sexually aroused by into other stories and things.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby todomatsu » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:32 pm

Willing prey isn't really my thing unless paired with an unwilling/unaware or a pred that tricks the prey under false pretenses (ie. promising they'll spit the prey back up or just keep it to mouthplay only, but in actuality they were lying about it). However, I like prey that end up being so miserable in their pred's gut that they're essentially begging for digestion to kick in. So I guess that falls into a "prey that wants to be digested" category, albeit not in a traditional willing prey kind of way.
todomatsu
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jayezox » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:26 am

There is one situation where I would want to be digested and that's if I'm terminally ill and need to be euthanized. It would be a great day to live my last moments, but I want to live my life before it comes to that.
Jayezox
---

Postby Tastymeat » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:30 am

Willing or unwilling I would want to die for my Pred everytime. I do not see the point in living past digestion. I want to die and be their shit. Digesting 100% whether alive or butchered/chewed up first. I do not see the point being eaten unless warm and giddy inside the pred. If for food purposes I want to add fat to them, nourish them and suffer an agonising death - why? Because I belive beine eaten should mean pain and sacrifice even if eaten by a friendly pred.
Tastymeat
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby divineBeast » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:11 am

its funny. i'll happily read stories with unwilling digestion but my pred OCs would never digest someone unwillingly, and only if the prey can reform would they eat someone willing.
divineBeast
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kasev » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:02 pm

Yeah! It's about me! I like stories and games about willing prey, who wants to be digested. But I don't like painful digestion. Story about willing woman prey, who is digesting with pleasure inside of an another beautiful woman... Oh, yes! It makes me very aroused. And as more detail is described prey's feelings, when she digesting, then better for me! And only same size prey. I don't like macro/micro.
Like:
"Tiffany was feeling herself better than ever before. Fully covered by digestive juices in Amanda stomach, she was fully understand, that this hot, soft, and slicky chamber will be last place for her. She will end here very soon, and will become only part of Amanda's beautiful body. But she don't care about it, because it was really what she was wanted. And for more it was very pleasurable.
Tiffany was feeling how parts of her dissolved skin now dripping down, and really wanting more. Because it was so pleasurable feeling! Every inch, every piece of her dissolving body was crying with pleasure. And she was not wanted to wait more. She was wanted to be digested as quickly as it possible.
- Oh! Yes, Amanda, please! Please digest me more! Digest me quickly! I want to be yours, only yours! Every part of me! - she was crying in pleasure."

Something like this. :-D
Kasev
Been posting for a bit

Postby Seelane » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:13 pm

If the prey is willing, Im fine with both.
Seelane
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby luckyp3616 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:12 pm

I prefer semi-fatal where the prey lives on inside the pred, or non-fatal digestion. If the pred is able to bring back the prey, that's non-fatal, right?
luckyp3616
New to the forum

Postby Emi » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:28 am

Another variation: if I'm sitting in the stomach and find that the pred doesn't digest me at all, I'd check don't I wear a special acid-protective suit:)
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby IvesBentonEaton » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:45 am

While omitting digestion seems to neuter much of what makes vore interesting, it also reminds one of Daffy Duck's final performance in "Show Biz Bugs" ("I know, I know! But I can only do it once!"). As a writer, this makes it a bit hard on one's characters if one is going to write more than a one-off story.

I once thought about how to get around this in a Dungeons and Dragons® (version 3.5) setting without having to constantly cast expensive true resurrection spells, since digestion pretty much leaves nothing left for raise dead or normal resurrection spells to work with. Stopping acid damage isn't too hard (although realistically, stomach acids don't do most of the stomach digestion; they are used to bring the stomach temperature up to ideal ranges for enzymes to do the bulk of that work, but in D&D damage done after a swallow whole attack is bludgeoning and usually acid), but stopping bludgeoning damage is much harder. Also, if you stop that damage, then there's no digestion, which saves the prey only to kill the predator—bowel blockage is a serious hazard. This is handy if you're playing to survive but it rather spoils the point of most vore.

Ultimately, the solution I came up with, while not necessarily original in concept, was different in how and when it was applied, and I've started a series of stories based on a character with access to that solution. (I also dealt with other problems that D&D conveniently overlooked: suffocation and the heat in the stomach.) The first two stories are "Food Chained" and "Talk to the Animals" are on this site, with several more planned.

Kinky elf druids—making digestion more pleasurable since the Year of the Planting of the Great Tree…
Come and hear the Tales of a Visceral Voyager
If you don’t, Zōēā’s poor snake will go hungry.
You wouldn’t want that, would you? :(
IvesBentonEaton
Intermediate Vorarephile

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion