Forest of the Blue Skin (F/M, Monstergirl)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Forest of the Blue Skin (F/M, Monstergirl)

Postby Hedonism » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:19 am

So far, yes, some of the sprites hinted at maybe more to come.
Hedonism
Been posting for a bit

Postby guiltyxcrow91 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:36 am

Xenenderson11 wrote:Getting a "Dxd something is missing from your computer" error. Any suggestions?
Also, what from the emulator am I supposed to download, all of it? There are three things to download here. Help! I don't know what I'm doing! I'm dumb!

i dont know why but i spit my water out laughing at your comment :lol:
guiltyxcrow91
New to the forum

Postby CakePisces » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:42 am

Anyone know how to catch the Mizutori?(ver 1.10) she seems to be capturable now :D
EDIT: My bad, it seems that she cant be captured :(
That's the power of Strawberry! Get it??!!
CakePisces
Somewhat familiar

Postby tgcidolfus » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:52 am

well in the event some people are having a hard time catching them all, here is a list of a "how to" catch the newest addition/changes to old (this was taken from monster girl unlimited's forums)

Cat wizard(Change):
Normal attacks won't do the cut anymore, you need to hit her with the hammer(goblin ability) while she is charging to stun her
Wild Cat(New):
Get grabbed when you are about to cum so that it will happen as she pulls you in (you will see the thinking emote). Let her make you cum again and you will be able to capture her afterwards
Stone golem(New):
Use the wild cat ability to hit her a bunch of times until she shoots you and it will explode on her face (I don't understand if there is some interaction on you hitting the bullet but this worked 3 out of 3 times for me)
Lantern girl(New):
Hit her twice when she become attackable (when she lift the skirt). I dodged the counterattacks but i don't think it's relevant. For the 3rd time cum on her before you hit her (You can even shoot it through the crawling thing if you are decently close and fast).
Sleeping sheepNew):
Let her ake you cum once (attack her a few time and let the shield dissipate for her to charm). After that cum on her and than start masturbating again. After a while she will charm you again. Let her make you cum again and voila.
Large bat(New):
Defeat her with normal attack (didn't rlly count how many she was quite easy) while dodging her lunges. Use any ability that gives you mobility to help.
Cowgirl(New):
Wipe away all her notes using the siren ability for 2 times (she will become pissed off). Then cum on her and voila.
TubeFox (New):
Defeat her by hitting her 4 times (Don't use the slime ability).
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby Wanderer » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:13 pm

Do any of the new monsters have vore or UB?
Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
Wanderer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby lazulite_sword » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:37 pm

Wanderer wrote:Do any of the new monsters have vore or UB?

The lantern ghost has some pretty nice vore with an x-ray cam
lazulite_sword
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ehe044 » Fri May 05, 2017 1:01 pm

Im a bit late but the game has gotten a update (no new vore or unbirth character). On the other hand by the looks if it on the website it seems as we dont have to wait many updates too get a new vore character.
Ehe044
Been posting for a bit

Postby lazulite_sword » Sat May 06, 2017 9:00 am

if the filenames are any indication, we got a mimic on the way. Keep your eyes out for any suspicious chests! ...well, ones not attached to monster girls, anyways.
lazulite_sword
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ehe044 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:13 am

So since noone has don it yet i guess i get the honor.
The game has finally been updated and now we got mimics and..... others.

http://zell999.blog.fc2.com/
Ehe044
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zephy231 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:24 am

That mimic's pretty damn great.
Zephy231
Somewhat familiar

Postby Chaotyx » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:37 pm

Sorry for necroing, but the game's creator recently put out a poll for favorite monster girls in the game, including ones that are not added yet!

http://www.smaster.jp/Sheet.aspx?SheetID=121263

After using Google Translate on the page, I checked off all the monsters with vore animations:
Water tiger
Slag
Scura
Stone mimic
lanthanum
Mad Eater

Hopefully they'll keep adding more vore to game, the mimic was awesome and both the Lamia and Outdoor Squid have some great vore potential.

EDIT: Poll's closed, here are the results: http://smaster.jp/Result.aspx?SheetID=121263
Chaotyx
New to the forum

Postby Kirah » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:21 am

There's been a tiny update some time ago. Nothing much so far, I think they added one new enemy in the Mansion. Apparently there's an update coming soon.
Kirah
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby psvorefan1520 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:06 am

I'm stuck. z.z I only need to know which girls give me powers, though. Trying to figure out how to get past those bricks in the desert that don't seem none too sturdy no more, thinking I'm having trouble because I don't have the entire repertoire of girl power.
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby eleventh » Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:22 pm

psvorefan1520 wrote:I'm stuck. z.z I only need to know which girls give me powers, though. Trying to figure out how to get past those bricks in the desert that don't seem none too sturdy no more, thinking I'm having trouble because I don't have the entire repertoire of girl power.

The linked post explains where to get all of the powers in the collectables spoiler.
Spoiler: show
Abilites
Abilities are powers that your character either needs to activate through a key-combination or gains a passive bonus from having it selected.

Masturbation
Info: Allows you to start to masturbate which increases your semen meter, when it is full you can release a shot of semen which can stun certain monsters for a brief time.
Obtained by: Found behind the Monkey Girl in the forest.

Green Boost
Info: Passively increases your running speed while selected.
Obtained by: Capturing the Tribal Girl.

Slime Wall
Info: Gives you the ability to create a wall of slime for a short time, this wall will block some projectiles and damage any monster that walks into it.
Obtained by: Capturing the Slime Girl.

Dash
Info: Gives you the ability to dash forward a short distance, this will enable you to sweep past most objects and monsters directly infront of you.
Obtained by: Capturing the Kappa.

Voice Bazooka
Info: Gives you the ability to blast out a sonic wave right infront of you, this blast will destroy most projectiles, damage enemies and knock them back.
Obtained by: Capturing the Yamabiko.

Double Jump
Info: Gives you the ability to jump again while in the air so you can reach areas otherwise out of reach.
Obtained by: Capturing the Brown Rabbit.

Hammer
Info: Gives you the ability to smash things with a hammer, it has a short range but deals a ton of damage and will break certain rocks.
Obtained by: Capturing the Kobold.

Art of Change
Info: Gives you the ability to turn yourself into a rock, making you invulnerable and avoids detection against certain monsters but you can't move or attack.
Obtained by: Capturing the Kitsune.

Wild Slash
Info: Passively boosts your regular attacks so they deal slightly more damage and has a longer reach.
Obtained by: Capturing the Wild Cat.

Items
Items are things found through the game and has some sort of use, like keys to unlocks doors. But do not give your character any other benefit from having an item selected.

Dark Keystone
Info: Unlocks the portal to the mansion while you are inside your house.
Obtained by: Found in the tree house where the Slug Girl is.

Warp Stone
Info: Enables you to teleport back to your house.
Obtained by: Beating the Evil Bunny.

The particular one you're looking for is the Kobold, who's in the ruins, behind a secret door if I remember right. Look for discolored background walls and try entering them.
(Unless I'm assuming wrong and you're trying to get into there, in which case it's the Kappa's dash.)
I really need to just post things without rewriting them dozens of times.
eleventh
Participator

Postby Kirah » Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:45 pm

Also to note: if you just want the vore scenes, the linked thread in the original post has a completed savegame. It doesn't take that long to get the required mobility powers, though.
Kirah
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby psvorefan1520 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:16 pm

Surprisingly quick replies, I was actually coming to delete that.

Thanks very much. Once I got red kitty lady, everything kind of dominoed and I got the rest of what I need. Having fun again now that I'm not in an eternal backtrack loop.
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby ian66613 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:52 am

I can't seem to find the slug girl in the two areas of the tree house.

Also this about the wild cat confuses me: "You will need to make her grapple you when you are very close to ejaculate (her showing the "..." bubble indicates you have done it right). Then let her make you ejaculate again this will cause her to become stunned."

This doesn't work, I try to masterbate in front of her, but she just ignores it completely. If I escape near ejaculation nothing happens, both go right back to normal behaviour. (Halfway through the semen meter she halves the escape meter as well, which is stupidly annoying.)

I also cannot seem to get the bunny with the normal slash even with the kappa dash (Yes, the guide says green "Dash," so I thought it was the obviously green kappa dash.)to catch up. (see above on how I cannot get wild slash due to the cats not cooperating.)

The kitsune won't show her dizzy icons it seems even though I've avoided her rock 10+ times. She also doesn't sometimes step back when I run up to her even though she's supposed to. (Yeah, I counted 18+ times, no dizzy symbols. Seems the dev made her harder or impossible for some reason.)

Edit: The guide states that you have to hit her ten times, but they didn't specify if you had to avoid her ten times and hit her each time, or 10 times in a row so that she doesn't change back to a kitsune. You have to hit her ten times constantly, rather than letting her turn back into a kitsune ten times after hitting her once each time. Still can't get wild slash though no matter what.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby psvorefan1520 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:18 pm

ian66613 wrote: ...no matter what.

Get immediately on the brink of blowing, then let her catch you, mate. Then let her do what she wants.

Think of the slug girl area as a secret area in a video game. How do you find a secret area in a video game?
Look for something that's different.
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby ian66613 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:45 pm

Look for something that's different.

I've been over the entire two areas twice, and haven't noticed anything, it's probably my monitor. Oh well. Guess I won't be getting the mansion.

Get immediately on the brink of blowing

So masturbate and let her grab me as if she was normally attacking me? I've tried this before, nothing happens.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby psvorefan1520 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:42 am

ian66613 wrote:So masturbate and let her grab me as if she was normally attacking me? I've tried this before, nothing happens.

Get up before her friend gets at you. If you're still lost after that... I'm afraid I've got nothing else.

In the treehouse, if you really can't find it, you could always press "up" every two blocks. You can't always see the portal, it's just there sometimes now. Emphasis on "sometimes," it looks like it's very rare for him to include one anymore.

And also, I put it in a Spoiler because collecting girls and finding passages are some of the fun core elements of this game. Please don't spoil it for others by putting my "Spoiler" reply in a quote. That's just kind of typical internet etiquette. I don't know if you knew that or not, so I thought it might be worth a mention.

Knowledge is power. :-D

... and I don't think I can say so without being an ass, so I'm just saying it directly. Sorry if it came off that way.
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game