New Voremon (Chapter 6 Available)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: New Voremon (Demo V5 available)

Postby falcious » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:59 pm

Link doesn't work for me
falcious
New to the forum

Postby poopyjoe17 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:26 am

falcious wrote:Link doesn't work for me

it dosent work for me either
poopyjoe17
New to the forum

Postby Smb64 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:32 am

poopyjoe17 wrote:
falcious wrote:Link doesn't work for me

it dosent work for me either

same here
3DS Friend Code: 1375-7724-1401
Nintendo ID: smb-64
Feel The Fire Deep Inside, Burning Bright Where You Can't Hide
Smb64
Been posting for a bit

Postby foxyumbreon » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:18 am

Fixed maybe.
foxyumbreon
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby falcious » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:41 am

Anyone got a save file that gets straight to the new bits? My game kept crashing at the charizard part in the previous update so it deleted it all.
falcious
New to the forum

Postby foxyumbreon » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:36 pm

I might be able to send you one from my testing of the game that's at the beginning of Stage 5, but currently Charizard's only stage is just Stage 2 of the current 5. Would you really want to skip that much?
foxyumbreon
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby falcious » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:51 pm

That is true, maybe just from stage 3 so i can play it fully
falcious
New to the forum

Postby foxyumbreon » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:45 pm

Unfortunately, I don't have saves that old at present. My oldest save is at the very start of Stage 5, but maybe somebody else will be able to help you out.
foxyumbreon
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Daea » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:08 pm

I couldn't figure out how to upload a .rvdata save file here, the forum apparently disallows that filetype to be attached...
So I just uploaded it to my Dropbox for the time being, might take it down later, will edit this post if/when I do so.
Link in the spoiler tab below~
Spoiler: show
I assume you mean Stage 3 as in following Charizard's first boss fight with Zangoose, and going into Lucario's first stage, right?
Enjoy~ https://www.dropbox.com/s/nc5ifir4jhrjl ... vdata?dl=0
Daea
Somewhat familiar

Postby foxyumbreon » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:02 am

Here's an updated download that should fix a reported glitch that makes the Stage 5 boss impossible to fight. Just transfer your save files over from the previous demo, and you're all set. https://www.dropbox.com/s/32kz8u9l1x96y ... 5.exe?dl=0
foxyumbreon
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Daea » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:47 am

foxyumbreon wrote:Here's an updated download that should fix a reported glitch that makes the Stage 5 boss impossible to fight. Just transfer your save files over from the previous demo, and you're all set. https://www.dropbox.com/s/32kz8u9l1x96y ... 5.exe?dl=0

Works just fine now! Thanks for the fix~
Daea
Somewhat familiar

Postby Alastor » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:57 am

foxyumbreon wrote:I might be able to send you one from my testing of the game that's at the beginning of Stage 5, but currently Charizard's only stage is just Stage 2 of the current 5. Would you really want to skip that much?

I could use that save file if you still have it, using my old ones aren't working out. Thank you!
Alastor
New to the forum

Postby foxyumbreon » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:33 pm

I seem to have overwritten the earliest one to begin with testing the next stage, so the earliest I have is following the first Stage 5 puzzle.
foxyumbreon
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Evil-Dog » Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:26 pm

I have one comment, the blue buttons in Umbreon's stages, can you make them darker when they are depressed?
there is one puzzle where you have to press alot of them in a lights out style puzzle and sometimes it's hard to tell which have been pressed
Evil-Dog
New to the forum

Postby foxyumbreon » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:46 pm

The best I could probably do is see if using some slightly different sprites will work in terms of pressed depth.
foxyumbreon
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Birichino » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:39 pm

Well, I don't know what I was hoping for, but this wasn't it. I'm at least interested in the seperate gameplay types, but what REALLY gets on my nerves is the Raichu battle. There's too little margin of error, but much worse is that there's no way to quicksave between rounds, and EVERY TIME I lose I have to rewatch the entire cutscene while holding A to minimal effect. Why would there not be a save point right before the challenge begins?
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby foxyumbreon » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:33 pm

There were quick saves at parts such as that in the past, but they caused way too many problems, some of which started causing save files to be deleted entirely, so they were removed.
foxyumbreon
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby foxyumbreon » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:17 am

Long story short, I recently fractured my wrist, and in response I thought that it would be a great time to work on Voremon. Since I was so restricted on what activities I could partake in with the injury, Voremon seemed like the perfect way to pass the time while needing to only depend on one hand. So what happens? I end up downloading Steam despite hating PC gaming, and spend the next few weeks playing through Darkest Dungeon. A decision that made me realize the severe disinterest I have left in RPG Maker. I've been using RPG Maker programs for about 17 years, and frankly I'm completely burned out, not to mention that I don't have the free time like I once did to dedicate to something so enveloping of one's time. Especially with Mario Maker providing so much more of a convenient alternative where I can start a brand new project, and be finished with it in just a few hours without the commitment of several months to see it through.

However, as I've said before, I fully intend to see Voremon through to the end, although at this rate that'll never happen unless a change is made, which is why the game is being dropped for the sake of not only completing the tale, but for my own personal sake as well, and will instead be released in the form of a fanfic that'll do the job instead. As with the game's length of 13 stages, the story is planned to be 13 chapters of varying length depending on specific needs, and is planned to begin release early January, with new chapters coming out every week or two until completion.

Input is appreciated, but keep in mind that this decision, while sudden, is pretty much final. I need the project of Voremon brought to a close, but refuse to simply let it go unfinished, and this is the only way I foresee both desires being achieved within a reasonable and manageable time frame for myself.

PS. I don't want to let the hard work of those who provided resources for the game go to waste, so I'll likely at some point after the story is finished release a tech demo of sorts that contains all the animations and whatnot for viewing pleasure.
foxyumbreon
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby jabujabu10 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:38 pm

So seriously, anyone able to help with the sliding puzzle in the arcanine room when you play as umbreon? I for the life of me have never been able to do one of these puzzles and I still cant figure it out, especially when I'm trying to beat the clock. maybe smarter people can figure them out just fine but clearly I'm too dumb for it.
jabujabu10
New to the forum

Postby SteampunkerJoe » Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:55 pm

foxyumbreon wrote:Long story short, I recently fractured my wrist, and in response I thought that it would be a great time to work on Voremon. Since I was so restricted on what activities I could partake in with the injury, Voremon seemed like the perfect way to pass the time while needing to only depend on one hand. So what happens? I end up downloading Steam despite hating PC gaming, and spend the next few weeks playing through Darkest Dungeon. A decision that made me realize the severe disinterest I have left in RPG Maker. I've been using RPG Maker programs for about 17 years, and frankly I'm completely burned out, not to mention that I don't have the free time like I once did to dedicate to something so enveloping of one's time. Especially with Mario Maker providing so much more of a convenient alternative where I can start a brand new project, and be finished with it in just a few hours without the commitment of several months to see it through.

However, as I've said before, I fully intend to see Voremon through to the end, although at this rate that'll never happen unless a change is made, which is why the game is being dropped for the sake of not only completing the tale, but for my own personal sake as well, and will instead be released in the form of a fanfic that'll do the job instead. As with the game's length of 13 stages, the story is planned to be 13 chapters of varying length depending on specific needs, and is planned to begin release early January, with new chapters coming out every week or two until completion.

Input is appreciated, but keep in mind that this decision, while sudden, is pretty much final. I need the project of Voremon brought to a close, but refuse to simply let it go unfinished, and this is the only way I foresee both desires being achieved within a reasonable and manageable time frame for myself.

PS. I don't want to let the hard work of those who provided resources for the game go to waste, so I'll likely at some point after the story is finished release a tech demo of sorts that contains all the animations and whatnot for viewing pleasure.

Sad :( I really loved this game. It was always one of my favorite rpg maker games, but I completely understand being burnt out on it. Thanks for the parts you did make, and I wish you good luck on the fanfic and future projects.
SteampunkerJoe
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game