Can someone identify this artist?

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Can someone identify this artist?

Postby Hurbivore » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:55 pm

I've come across a few vore artworks that seem to be by the same artist posted to group chats and other places, but I can't seem to find out the artist. I've asked people and they can't remember, and I've tried reverse image searches and those won't work either. Can anyone recognize the artist?
Attachments
IMG_9772.JPG
IMG_9771.JPG
IMG_9774.JPG
Hurbivore
New to the forum

Re: Can someone identify this artist?

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:00 pm

I don't know either but that is damn good stuff
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Humbug » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:01 pm

Humbug
---

Postby Nekiame » Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:34 pm

Yes, spottedsqueak. They do great vore arts~ Im sure they'd gain many fans if they joined Eka's at some point.
Nekiame
Participator

Postby HS » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:50 am

Nekiame wrote:Yes, spottedsqueak. They do great vore arts~ Im sure they'd gain many fans if they joined Eka's at some point.

If they rejoined, actually. He started here, but purged his gallery years ago. https://aryion.com/g4/user/forestwolf9 used to be his account. I sure was happy to see him start drawing vore again, the stuff he had here was amazing.
HS
Somewhat familiar

Postby F1reDem0n » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:47 pm

HS wrote:
Nekiame wrote:Yes, spottedsqueak. They do great vore arts~ Im sure they'd gain many fans if they joined Eka's at some point.

If they rejoined, actually. He started here, but purged his gallery years ago. https://aryion.com/g4/user/forestwolf9 used to be his account. I sure was happy to see him start drawing vore again, the stuff he had here was amazing.

I wonder if he still has it on file somewhere. Would be cool to see what he used to draw. Anyone asked him yet over on FA?
F1reDem0n
Somewhat familiar

Postby MirceaKitsune » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:18 am

Woah... I'm really gonna to have to watch this user, beautiful art style there! Admittedly I thought this was Sparky for a moment, but you can see the differences.
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Return to Softvore