Skyrim Capacity Vore: SCV 0.3 Beta

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Skyrim Capacity Vore Mod (SCV 0.2 Alpha) (Updated 9/30)

Postby rifted » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:30 pm

have you considered a patreon for developing this mod id be down to support development with 10$ a month
rifted
New to the forum

Postby ig00r » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:56 pm

rifted wrote:have you considered a patreon for developing this mod id be down to support development with 10$ a month

If I've got the updated EULA correctly, you own the mods you create with the Creation Kit or similar tools, but you may not earn any money of them.
You're of course free to set up a Patreon for other projects. I'll certainly support it.
ig00r
Been posting for a bit

Postby ian66613 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:53 pm

ig00r wrote:If I've got the updated EULA correctly, you own the mods you create with the Creation Kit or similar tools, but you may not earn any money of them.
You're of course free to set up a Patreon for other projects. I'll certainly support it.

You can however take donations via paypal, etc. As long as you don't gate the download/mod behind donations.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby Galmar1313 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:09 am

I've gotten the female belly to show up just fine but the male one doesn't show up. I have installed sam with the Xmps skeleton,
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby VorianStormstride » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:39 am

I'm excited as hell to give this thing a burl, but I can't even adjust the sliders or make myself a predator. Yes, I have everything needed that is listed in the requirements. But when turn on debug mode to increase my character's base capacity in SCL, it immediately goes back to zero. The same applies to other settings. With debug toggled on in SCV, I cannot grant myself predator status either. Is my save borked and I need to start all over, is this mod and its components unusable with manual mod installation, or is there specific load order that I need to follow?
VorianStormstride
Been posting for a bit

Postby Seelane » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:25 pm

I tried everything but the belly just won't increase. A guide to make the inflation belly appear would be much appreciated.
Seelane
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby nullstuff » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:35 am

I have a bit of a problem. For the life of me, I can't seem to get any preds to eat me. They show up as predators and everything, they just never try to eat me, even if I use the debug spells.
nullstuff
Somewhat familiar

Postby ZdarLighT » Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:23 am

I seem to be having a similar issue to other users as far as the inflation belly guide goes. I'm fairly sure I've put in all the right mods. I'm using the SAM body models, if that helps. I tried it with NIOverride and SLIF. XPMSE seems to be installed correctly, which I thought might have been the problem. I think Racemenu and whatnot is installed right. I've been fiddling with this for a couple hours now, but I'm really not sure what's wrong.

EDIT: It fixed itself. I wish I could give more info about what fixed it, but after doing a reinstall of all the mods it started working.
Last edited by ZdarLighT on Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ZdarLighT
Somewhat familiar

Postby remorselessyoshi » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:43 am

Thanks so much for making a Skyrim vore mod that supports male characters too. I hope to see this mod grow to become THE skyrim vore mod. I love it when devs put the desires of their users before their own (asking peeps to request whatever). If I ever learn to mod skyrim worth a damn I'd love to help you out. I'll definitely be testing this out once I can get a machine with modded skyrim running properly on it again. I do have a feature request: If you could try to streamline the process of making the post-vore bellies of characters look good, I think it would be a great step towards polish in the mod (maybe thats just me though).
~cheers. :gulp:
remorselessyoshi
Been posting for a bit

Postby Vicyntae » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:03 am

Galmar1313 wrote:I've gotten the female belly to show up just fine but the male one doesn't show up. I have installed sam with the Xmps skeleton,

Did you also install the HDT body as well? https://www.vectorplexus.com/index.php?/files/file/19-hdt-bbb-bounce-for-sam/

Evilpancake wrote:awesome to see updates here, and that your already thinking of other vore types. I'd be excited to see cock vore. I've spent a few hours in the CK trying to alter the scripts to increase the SoS balls node instead of other ones when prey is swallowed to kind of tweak my own version, but my modifications keep crashing the game and i can't seem to get it right and don't have the patience for long term CK learning hehe

looking forward to future updates

Added a debug option testing alternate inflation. It isn't final, and I don't know how well it works. Will likely be removed in a later release.

VorianStormstride wrote:I'm excited as hell to give this thing a burl, but I can't even adjust the sliders or make myself a predator. Yes, I have everything needed that is listed in the requirements. But when turn on debug mode to increase my character's base capacity in SCL, it immediately goes back to zero. The same applies to other settings. With debug toggled on in SCV, I cannot grant myself predator status either. Is my save borked and I need to start all over, is this mod and its components unusable with manual mod installation, or is there specific load order that I need to follow?

Kinda sounds like a profile wasn't made for your character. I added a fall back in case this happens in 0.21. The mod wasn't designed for manual installation, but it dosen't have a particularly odd installation method. I advise that you update and try again. Make sure that you use LOOT to sort your mods just in case.

linkever wrote:I tried everything but the belly just won't increase. A guide to make the inflation belly appear would be much appreciated.

Did you make sure to build your bodies in BodySlide (for females) or download the HDT mod (for males)? I need some more information.

nullstuff wrote:I have a bit of a problem. For the life of me, I can't seem to get any preds to eat me. They show up as predators and everything, they just never try to eat me, even if I use the debug spells.

Still trying to tweak stat distribution and balancing. Right now, its very unlikely for a pred to eat you without special set up. Make sure they have the correct perk (Follower of Namira) and a high enough stomach capacity in SCL (average human w/o equipment is about 200 units)

ZdarLighT wrote:I seem to be having a similar issue to other users as far as the inflation belly guide goes. I'm fairly sure I've put in all the right mods. I'm using the SAM body models, if that helps. I tried it with NIOverride and SLIF. XPMSE seems to be installed correctly, which I thought might have been the problem. I think Racemenu and whatnot is installed right. I've been fiddling with this for a couple hours now, but I'm really not sure what's wrong.

EDIT: It fixed itself. I wish I could give more info about what fixed it, but after doing a reinstall of all the mods it started working.

It's possible that you installed or overwrote mods in the wrong order. Make sure Realistic Ragdolls and SAM is overwritten by XPMSE, and SAM also overwritten by the HDT mod.

remorselessyoshi wrote:Thanks so much for making a Skyrim vore mod that supports male characters too. I hope to see this mod grow to become THE skyrim vore mod. I love it when devs put the desires of their users before their own (asking peeps to request whatever). If I ever learn to mod skyrim worth a damn I'd love to help you out. I'll definitely be testing this out once I can get a machine with modded skyrim running properly on it again. I do have a feature request: If you could try to streamline the process of making the post-vore bellies of characters look good, I think it would be a great step towards polish in the mod (maybe thats just me though).
~cheers. :gulp:

I'm looking into make belly "armors" to use similar to devourment or Fallout Vore. Unfortunately, I don't have much 3d modeling experience, so expect some lumpyness.
Vicyntae
Somewhat familiar

Re: Skyrim Capacity Vore Mod (SCV 0.21 Alpha) (Updated 10/11

Postby Farfanuggen » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:02 am

Actors that I swallow do not take damage and are permanently struggling. No matter how long I walk around or wait.
Farfanuggen
Participator

Postby Vicyntae » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:36 am

Farfanuggen wrote:Actors that I swallow do not take damage and are permanently struggling. No matter how long I walk around or wait.

Sorry, quick question, did you increase your vore level before you swallowed them? I just realized a flaw in the damage calculation. Make sure your vore level is 1 or higher.
Vicyntae
Somewhat familiar

Postby Farfanuggen » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:28 am

Looking at it, I'm listed as 70. For extra, I'm listed as 0.
Farfanuggen
Participator

Postby Znonymous » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:16 am

ANy one have a video of this in action?
Znonymous
Somewhat familiar

Postby Searnadrix » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:47 am

I know that the player can eat creatures, but can creatures eat the player?
Searnadrix
Been posting for a bit

Postby Vicyntae » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:34 pm

Farfanuggen wrote:Looking at it, I'm listed as 70. For extra, I'm listed as 0.

Okay, that's not it. Can you turn on debug and look at the options that appear? Is "Prey energy damage" set to 0?
Vicyntae
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vicyntae » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:36 pm

Znonymous wrote:ANy one have a video of this in action?

Not yet, working on it.

Searnadrix wrote:I know that the player can eat creatures, but can creatures eat the player?

It's theoretically possible, but without sounds, animations, or meshes, I don't feel it's worthwhile at the moment.
Vicyntae
Somewhat familiar

Postby Farfanuggen » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:17 pm

Vicyntae wrote:

Okay, that's not it. Can you turn on debug and look at the options that appear? Is "Prey energy damage" set to 0?

Nope, I had debug on and had it set to max. Not sure what's going on.
Farfanuggen
Participator

Postby Vicyntae » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:55 pm

Farfanuggen wrote:
Vicyntae wrote:

Nope, I had debug on and had it set to max. Not sure what's going on.

I'm not sure either. I hate to ask this, but can you use a fresh save and try it? (like, coc out of the main menu screen). I need to know if I messed something up in the upgrade.
Vicyntae
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vicyntae » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:01 pm

lolen34 wrote:yes it is not this mod otehr mod i have it only say problem during install

I'm sorry, I'm not sure what the issue is. If NMM is having troubles installing mods, maybe uninstall and reinstall it. Make sure it's the latest version, check the plugins tab to make sure all your mods requirements are met. Use LOOT to sort your load order and TES5EDIT to clean esps if LOOT says it's needed.
Vicyntae
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game