What type of vore do you have the fewest preds for?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

What type of vore do you have the fewest preds for?

Postby justinrpg » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:20 pm

Other than the types of vore that you do not have any preds for or types of vore that you do not like, what type of vore do you have the fewest number of preds that do that kind of vore to you?

For me, it is anal vore.

First off, I will never do anal vore in female preds because they can go vaginal and I do not like cock vore, so naturally anal vore goes to the male preds.

There is only three preds that I like for anal vore.

Lugia (willing) - I am willing to go inside Mai Hasubando Lugia's butthole at any time.

Solgaleo (semi-unwilling) - Since my Solgaleo is a a Pokémon that I got in a trade just for sexual purposes, he does not listen to me when I tell him what sexual act is to be done next. He just randomly chooses one of the sexual acts I partake in. This includes anal vore. The same could happen with oral vore for him too. Or he could facesit me,and that would squish me because he is large and heavy.

Arceus (accidental) - Arceus is an accidental anal vore pred. Arceus anal vore scenes usually go where I am standing behind him, he tries to take a seat and my head winds up his ass. with Arceus anal vore,it is only a partial anal vore involving only my head.

I think oral vore has the most preds because it covers both male and female preds and there are some female preds I want to be eaten by but not vaginal vored by.
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: What type of vore do you have the fewest preds for?

Postby coop500 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:00 pm

I'm... slightly confused about the question? You mean what is our least handled in our content, but still liked vore method? or which preds specieswise we use the least but still within our prefs?
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby justinrpg » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:18 pm

Not sure why you would be confused. It is a pretty straightforward question.

I even went on explaining that I only had three preds I like for anal vore and that oral vore has the most preds I like for that type of vore.

I am just excluding anything you do not like or do not have any preds you like to do for that type of vore.
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby minakotomoka14 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:49 pm

Well, this question is a bit confusing, but I`ll try to answer to the best of my ability. I specialize in giant male predators, so giantesses or female predators do nothing for me. I am okay with same-size in certain cases, however. I prefer only soft or hard oral vore. I don`t really do any of that other stuff, because it doesn`t exactly appeal to my tastes.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DrCaius » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:44 pm

Making it clear in the thread title that you're talking about RP would probably clear up any confusion... and save time for those of us who don't RP.

I had to read your full post to know that you were talking about RP and not about pred appearances in artistic content on this site.
DrCaius
Somewhat familiar

Postby fixated1 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:36 pm

Arceus doesn't make mistakes. Except Mimikyu. They are abominations and must be outcast. Never to be loved.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby coop500 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:21 am

Ehh well I'm clearly not the only confused person, but I'll answer to the best of my abilities

I pretty much do 95% oral, 5% naval vore with one predator. Since vore isn't sexual for me all sexually focused methods don't interest me so my options are fairly slim.
coop500
???

Postby Kitsouille » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:10 pm

Hmmm kinda confusing...? I think I get it but it took time and reading carefully everyone posts. Sometime I feel like those threads aren't really looking for serious discussions and are more into talking about OP's preds/waifus/husbandos/OCs, hence why they seem confusing sometimes.

Well anyway I always do the same thing but I did hard vore once so I'd say hard vore.
Kitsouille
???

Postby todomatsu » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:08 am

Kitsouille wrote:Hmmm kinda confusing...? I think I get it but it took time and reading carefully everyone posts. Sometime I feel like those threads aren't really looking for serious discussions and are more into talking about OP's preds/waifus/husbandos/OCs, hence why they seem confusing sometimes.

Totally agree. These threads OP makes every so often just seem like a thinly veiled excuse to go off on a tangent of his fantasies about Pokemon waifus.
todomatsu
Somewhat familiar

Postby EnderDracolich » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:30 am

justinrpg wrote:Not sure why you would be confused. It is a pretty straightforward question.

I even went on explaining that I only had three preds I like for anal vore and that oral vore has the most preds I like for that type of vore.

I am just excluding anything you do not like or do not have any preds you like to do for that type of vore.

I THINK I understand the question. You want to know, out of the Vore types I like, which type I have the least Pred diversity with?

The only types I really like are Hard Vore, Oral Soft Vore, and Safe Vore. I would say that I have the MOST preds for Hard Vore, by far. It just seems more reasonable to be able to be eaten by anything. Being swallowed whole, on the other hand, like Soft Oral or Safe/Endo content, is more limiting for me than Hard Vore.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Rendezvore » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:51 am

Actually, it was very confusing and I had to read it over several times, but I think I get it now.
Out of my pred characters, I only enjoy same-size with a couple of them and only in certain circumstances.

Kitsouille wrote:Sometime I feel like those threads aren't really looking for serious discussions and are more into talking about OP's preds/waifus/husbandos/OCs, hence why they seem confusing sometimes.

todomatsu wrote:Totally agree. These threads OP makes every so often just seem like a thinly veiled excuse to go off on a tangent of his fantasies about Pokemon waifus.

I've been meaning to bring that up for a while now, but I don't want to jump to conclusions about attention seeking. He may just not realize..

OP, You often have very interesting ideas for questions and discussions and I understand you love your husbando/waifus *pat pat* :) but when you use them for your examples in every thread, people tend to lose sight of the original questions and start wondering why you're asking and if it's just to talk about your characters. I'm sorry, but not everyone is able to relate to examples using your Pokemon, so you might want to try broadening things and stay unbiased if you want unbiased answers from others. But you can always use your Pokemon examples in *someone else's* question thread if it's appropriate for your characters.

I don't want to seem like I'm jumping on you, but others already made mention and I wanted to try to explain okay? :?
Rendezvore
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kitsouille » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:29 am

Rendezvore wrote:OP, You often have very interesting ideas for questions and discussions and I understand you love your husbando/waifus *pat pat* :) but when you use them for your examples in every thread, people tend to lose sight of the original questions and start wondering why you're asking and if it's just to talk about your characters. I'm sorry, but not everyone is able to relate to examples using your Pokemon, so you might want to try broadening things and stay unbiased if you want unbiased answers from others. But you can always use your Pokemon examples in *someone else's* question thread if it's appropriate for your characters.

I don't want to seem like I'm jumping on you, but others already made mention and I wanted to try to explain okay? :?

I second this, I understand I have my own stuff and you have your own stuff and everyone has their own stuff, it's no biggie really but it's a bit awkward to understand sometimes ^^;
Kitsouille
???

Postby GBBG » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:31 am

Rendezvore wrote:Actually, it was very confusing and I had to read it over several times, but I think I get it now.
Out of my pred characters, I only enjoy same-size with a couple of them and only in certain circumstances.

Kitsouille wrote:Sometime I feel like those threads aren't really looking for serious discussions and are more into talking about OP's preds/waifus/husbandos/OCs, hence why they seem confusing sometimes.

todomatsu wrote:Totally agree. These threads OP makes every so often just seem like a thinly veiled excuse to go off on a tangent of his fantasies about Pokemon waifus.

I've been meaning to bring that up for a while now, but I don't want to jump to conclusions about attention seeking. He may just not realize..

OP, You often have very interesting ideas for questions and discussions and I understand you love your husbando/waifus *pat pat* :) but when you use them for your examples in every thread, people tend to lose sight of the original questions and start wondering why you're asking and if it's just to talk about your characters. I'm sorry, but not everyone is able to relate to examples using your Pokemon, so you might want to try broadening things and stay unbiased if you want unbiased answers from others. But you can always use your Pokemon examples in *someone else's* question thread if it's appropriate for your characters.

LOL, for being weird AF, this community is so much nicer and more polite than most of the Internet.
Writing a vore novel. Check out an excerpt over in work to be shared!
GBBG
Participator

Postby Kitsouille » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:32 pm

GBBG wrote:LOL, for being weird AF, this community is so much nicer and more polite than most of the Internet.

Vorarephiles are quite civil individuals. It's not like we're gonna eat anyone ( ͡°ω ͡°)
Kitsouille
???

Postby Cantbearitanymore123 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:30 pm

Me, I do anything with fur, so bears, vixens, skunks, wolves, and jackals. Thats it
Cantbearitanymore123
New to the forum

Postby Rendezvore » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:46 pm

Kitsouille wrote:
GBBG wrote:LOL, for being weird AF, this community is so much nicer and more polite than most of the Internet.

Vorarephiles are quite civil individuals. It's not like we're gonna eat anyone ( ͡°ω ͡°)

As a very fluffy dark pred, I pretty much have to be civil to find anyone to eat. :lol:

But in the time we've discussed this here... OP has made three more threads in the exact same way, so I dunno if he's seen any of this. Should I link back to here on one of the other threads or..?
Rendezvore
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby coop500 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:14 pm

Rendezvore wrote:
Kitsouille wrote:

As a very fluffy dark pred, I pretty much have to be civil to find anyone to eat. :lol:

But in the time we've discussed this here... OP has made three more threads in the exact same way, so I dunno if he's seen any of this. Should I link back to here on one of the other threads or..?

TBH He's probably seen this but maybe doesn't want to respond?
coop500
???

Postby Kitsouille » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:53 pm

Well it's not like it's a crime, he doesn't have to if he doesn't want to.
Kitsouille
???

Postby Rendezvore » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:14 am

Right.. not trying to pressure. Will try to keep my overly helpful attitude in check. ^^;
Rendezvore
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion