Eternal Fate

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Eternal Fate

Postby tgcidolfus » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:19 pm

I have been unable to enter the temple, I'm reloading before traveling there currently as I think talking to the wagon before going into the inn could trigger a glitch where you try to go in, but always get told to look elsewhere

additionally right after getting lillith, if you walk into the house of mystery the guard is back blocking the way out of town causing you to become stuck in the town

edit* further testing, despite the order I spoke with people I was unable to enter the temple
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby Urielzael2 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:21 am

No matter what I am doing - talking to npcs than wagon or talking to wagon than npcs I'm always getting respond that I should hace to scout a bit more.

Well I wouldn't mind luck draws if they would be selected once - e.g. in other playthrough you gain different version but I do mind that before item you can go into cheap save/load technic.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby shironikku » Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:42 am

talking about the luck draw its an idea and I don't know if I will be using it or not in a more final version but for now I'm just dabbling in dark arts :D

Ok thats game ending glitch ill have it fixed in hopefully 2 hours.

House of mystery and tylers house. got it. I'll fix that too.

Also that didn't tell me what you thought of the elements I mentioned. I really want to know what you think about the opening and setup

Update (fixed bug in sorrow trail working on quick fix for the 2 areas right now)

Update (should be fixed. Also fixed body slam) Also this one will show the unfinished artwork title screen and new title music.) Enjoy

Update its up. Ill work on the story and the town next hopefully make it to the 50 percent point of the story but im guessing not lol.
shironikku
Somewhat familiar

Postby Urielzael2 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:37 am

Opening for arc 2 is nice, maybe a bit plain - afterall Roxas was carried down through whole town and no one noticed a thing. If the answer is teleport spell wasn't that possible to just teleport him straight to Alzia?

Setup for act 2 seems nice - you cannot enter dark forest though - maybe add some quest to visit dark forest at night like some kind of night hunting beast.

Starting location for act 2 is nice but not lively I think there should be wandering merchant selling you weapons/armors from act 2 (some kind of neutral versions) but for overpriced amount of gold - this way farmers or grinders will actually spend some cash (maybe connect it to some early act 2 side quest).
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby shironikku » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:49 am

i wouldn't call it plain. The point was he was transported in the wagon.
no dark forest for a reason.
no selling armor/ weapon merchant for a reason.
no quest for a reason.

Get through the temple and you'll understand why.
shironikku
Somewhat familiar

Postby Urielzael2 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:43 am

Ahh haven't noticed new version was UP. OK gonna do that, hope this time temple would be working. BTW do I need to replay whole game or can I just copy save files?
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby shironikku » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:58 am

save file should work. From now on I suggest both of you save right before "time for bed roxas" when you talk to aiki and natashia.

ALSO!!!

If my theory is correct you will GET to the second boss fight and then have game over (it isn't broken just haven't worked on it or fixed anything after that)
shironikku
Somewhat familiar

Postby Urielzael2 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:01 am

Started new game instead, don't want to break game and send you false feedback because of save file version missmatch.

I have 2 suggestions for current moment:
1) Slighty decrease blood vial and eteral vial drop from lower mobs.
2) Slighty boost succubus boss - one critic with slash with ring of power on lvl 3 is able to kill her which I find kinda lame - boost her by 100 BP (this should be enough as her nerf was 200 BP and since she do not have level advantag - when nerf came out she became to weak even for hidden side quest boss).

GZ on new tittle screen - I like it and I find it very suitable, although I think Roxas should have more like bravado face instead of angry and Aiki should bo a bit more like happy to be on adventure with her boyfriend (or soon to be).
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby shironikku » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:29 am

you're missing the point

the ominous castle setting, roxas carrying the weight on his shoulders and Aiki standing by him through it all. They're distraught not happy. This will be a long journey.

good idea about the succubus (shes supposed to be hard)

I may implement a decrease at a later patch. Right now I'm working on something just to see how it would be.
shironikku
Somewhat familiar

Postby Urielzael2 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:33 pm

Found game breaking bug - for player. Soliders to Arms abillity increase defense permamently. Basically monster in DF was doing 150 dmg vs Aiki or Roxas hits with slash right now so I presume if you cast it abou 300 time your character will be immune to physical hits. Can be stacked multiple time in multiple battles - gennerally you can make Aiki and Roxas invincible than put mark of taunt and basically you won every battle. I discover it when suddenly noticed Roxas have 76 defense on lvl 7.

Also running clothes do not grant any defensive bonuses.
Attachments
Bug report 1.png
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:15 pm

LOL, cannot enter temple again, npc that yells wait, cannot speak with me, seems princess blocks him with her fat butt :D
Attachments
Bug report 2.png
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby shironikku » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:12 pm

bahahaha that a$$ doe

ill look into soldier to arms and am fixing the temple now
shironikku
Somewhat familiar

Postby Urielzael2 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:55 pm

Thanks, gonna check if pre end of arc 1 saves from previous version will work :D. Aiki with 200 defense is something you'd like to take further - same goes to Roxas.

Suggestion about princess though, since her main XP spender would be body slam shouldn't it be a bit cheaper in cost? Also if I were you I would kinda rename this skill unless princess is EXTRA THICC XD maybe Thunder Thigs instead of lighting guntlets :D (sorry you answer kinda made me turn on to some salty word puns).

But being serious I think you should rename it to graple or precisive strike as body slam kinda do not match princess character unless it is ogre/orc or some kind of beast princess.

You need to fix battlhud face for princess as it shown as boy that will propabbly join your party later in act 2 - proppably one yelling wait and blocked by rump of princess.

Also over action wheel in combat there is something weird when it is princess turn. (Who is Mami?)
Bug report 3.png

You need to change poison description and slighty tick it's dmg as it deals very high dmg to you but it sucks vs enemy (snake loosing 70 Bp when he has like 1200 - 1300 BP). On the other hand my character where loosing like 8%/9% of their MAX BP.
Bug report 1.png
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby shironikku » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:06 am

New version is on the way

Tried out voice (very little)

fixed battlehud pictures
fixed hp mp tp bar
fixed the temple entrance AGAIN!
changed cooldown for bodyslam
changed droprate for items in farmlands
fixed boss area
and more
shironikku
Somewhat familiar

Postby Urielzael2 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:36 am

Feedback for current moment:

- Finally temple is accessible.

- Since copy and save file from previous version seems to be working fine, I would have very hard to kill Aiki and Roxas.

- There is no longer Call to arms bug in current version.

- Nathanial should start on higher level as he starts on lvl 1 - no problem to carry although someone who teaches slash to Roxas when severly wounded seems to be a bit of joke to be level 1.

- Since power of items is range base I think you should make it balanced - e.g. fancy hat shouldn't be more powerfull than Sereith helmet, running clothes shouldn't be more powerfull than sereith armor and vice versa. (OFC they could have been really close in terms of power or even surpass version that can be bought in shops though).

- I've noticed you really lowered farmlands item drop - good, no easy eteral and blood potion supplies.

- About voiceline in openning I won't comment it, kinda dislike it but I know how difficult is creating propper voiceline so honestly it is your choice.

- Don't know how to solve puzzle in temple - other orbs except middle one do not react.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby shironikku » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:34 am

you have to do it in a certain order
shironikku
Somewhat familiar

Postby Urielzael2 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:08 am

As I said I've tried every combination without using same orb multiple times and they do not work - I only once had sound with orb than nothing. Please check if you haven't broke code - when you accidently press wrong orb in beginning. Maybe instead on loop when using wrong you terminated script. If you send me pm with proper order I can test if using wrong switch breaks game.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby tgcidolfus » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:03 am

I am also having the same problem, from the clues (I think) its bottom left, top right (have to teleport to), top left, bottom right. However, I only receive an audible sound when hitting the 1st orb. Even if I save and load to try any combination without hitting, what i think is a bad one, I never received a prompt or sound saying I did the correct order.
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby shironikku » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:34 am

the sound just wasn't implemented that doesn't mean its not working.
shironikku
Somewhat familiar

Postby tgcidolfus » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:16 pm

not sure if I'm reading the clues wrong, but have yet to get it to work after trying for a while now (also assuming I only hit each orb once) when I think I have the correct combo and go back to the middle orb, the starting sequence of dialog replays so I really cant tell because it is the same as if I talked to the center orb over and over.
tgcidolfus
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game