Anal Vore. How do you like to be anal vored?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Anal Vore. How do you like to be anal vored?

Postby justinrpg » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:48 pm

Fans of anal vore, how do you like to see yourself get inside the butthole or how do you like to see prey get inside the butthole? Do you like it when you just crawl up inside on your own? Or do you like to be forced inside the anus? Or is there another way you like to see anal vore scenarios happen?

For me, with Mai Hasubando Lugia, I am willing to go inside his butthole when he wants me to, and I want to go inside his butthole, but I do not want to just crawl up his butthole. Lugia needs to press down on my head, pushing me deeper and deeper into his butthole until I am completely inside. I am willing to go inside his butthole, but he needs to push me in. This gives him the control over the situation rather than the control being on myself.

It is much more sexy when I am pushed inside by the individual even when I want to go in his butthole.

so I prefer to be willing but pushed inside by the pred.

Solgaleo however, being quadruped, cannot push me inside his butthole, but he can use his pelvic floor muscles to get me inside.

How do you like to see prey (or yourself) to be anal vored?
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Anal Vore. How do you like to be anal vored?

Postby minakotomoka14 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:03 pm

Uhh, I have no preferences when it comes to that. I`m not into anal vore.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Teodor435 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:34 pm

I think I enjoy what you're describing. Being willing myself but having the pred in control. Going in feet first and having the pred's pelvic floor pulling and tugging until it starts getting near the end. Then they reach down, giving the prey one last smirk or taunt or sweet farewell before they grab their heads and send them off with a satisfying sound, pressing them in with their own hands.
Teodor435
New to the forum

Postby dyrusstheguardian » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:42 pm

yes yes i would
dyrusstheguardian
New to the forum

Postby dyrusstheguardian » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:43 pm

and any way is fine just as long as i get the booty
dyrusstheguardian
New to the forum

Postby New » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:32 am

Headfirst for me, and more often than not at the predator's urging. I don't dislike being shoved in completely, but I prefer starting off myself and then letting the predator suck me in the rest of the way once I'm in up to my shoulders. I also prefer same-size or somewhat bigger, with the latter maxed out at predators that could easily fit half of my body inside of their mouth, but only half.

And willing, typically...or at least, not against it. It's good when the prey is open to it but the predator is rather dominant and forceful about it. But fully willing is good, too.

I should also note that I was repulsed by anal vore when I first discovered this community, but as time has gone by, it's grown on me so much that I think I might even like it better than standard oral.
New
Somewhat familiar

Postby mugel90 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:08 am

I personally enjoy being pulled in very slowly through constant muscle contractions. I like to struggle to predators who have no mercy when it comes to the act of anal vore. Bonus points if it's dirty as well, or if there's gas. I love the act of shear domination and defilement. When a predator is anal voring me, I like them to go extremely slow, find great joy and pleasure in the act with every inch, and taunt me, telling me I'm nothing but food for them, or soon I'll be nothing but more assfat on them. I like it when they really cement the fact that these are my last moments. Usually with these kinds of scenarios, I prefer headfirst. Once the anus gets over the shoulders, there's no more chance of escape, the shoulders pinned down, the biggest hurdle conquered, just a slow, agonizing slide deeper and deeper into the bowels of the hungry and horny predator <3
mugel90
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jayezox » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:12 am

I like the pred just casually slipping the prey in, usually by simply sitting on them. It seems more enjoyable when the prey slides in so easily.

New wrote:I should also note that I was repulsed by anal vore when I first discovered this community, but as time has gone by, it's grown on me so much that I think I might even like it better than standard oral.

I shied away from anal vore at first too despite the first vore art I was exposed to being a full tour. I became more open to it when I started seeing more scatless art and was like "well, as long as there isn't shit involved" then anal vore grew on me.
Jayezox
---

Postby fixated1 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:43 am

I like being unwillingly pushed in and squeezed deeper and deeper to the delight of the predator. I also like being forgotten deep inside and being forced to listen to the predator go about their life, enjoying it and having forgotten me. Occasionally squeezing me deeper when they laugh or get excited. Then when I finally do manage to get their attention I want them to get off on having me inside them then just squeezing me deeper again until they can't hear me begging. That way they can forget about me again.

I like it clean, and having the prey lick and hump while they're trapped on orders from the predator. Having it be too tight for them to move much, and the longer they're trapped the better. I've had rp's where the prey was trapped for years only to have the predator remember them and squeeze them up deeper so they could forget about the prey forever.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Germanor » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:12 am

I will like to be in, but I need one of my ocs
Germanor
Been posting for a bit

Postby Cantbearitanymore123 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:55 pm

I like to be Av'd by something furry (BEARS)

The smell needs to be mildly unpleasant, and comfy.

Does a bear shit in the woods? Yes, with me included.
Cantbearitanymore123
New to the forum

-

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:09 am

(Null)
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion