Endosomatophilia in Women

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby flashlight15 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:23 pm

What do you guys think about this image which is advertising the next A Weekend Alone comic? Personally, what I would hope, is that Mary-Jane accidently swallows the living fly (with the micro human who is on it) and that fly will end up being the way those in her stomach will be able to get out, but I doubt that would happen.
Attachments
buzz_buzz___a_weekend_alone_12__preview_by_kevinfred-dbpkcmy (1).jpg
flashlight15
Somewhat familiar

Postby JMDarkly » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:51 pm

flashlight15 wrote:What do you guys think about this image which is advertising the next A Weekend Alone comic? Personally, what I would hope, is that Mary-Jane accidently swallows the living fly (with the micro human who is on it) and that fly will end up being the way those in her stomach will be able to get out, but I doubt that would happen.

I'm kind of hoping some of the tinies use the fly to get to her ear.
JMDarkly
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby flashlight15 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:35 pm

JMDarkly wrote:
flashlight15 wrote:What do you guys think about this image which is advertising the next A Weekend Alone comic? Personally, what I would hope, is that Mary-Jane accidently swallows the living fly (with the micro human who is on it) and that fly will end up being the way those in her stomach will be able to get out, but I doubt that would happen.

I'm kind of hoping some of the tinies use the fly to get to her ear.

That would also be cool. As much as I love this comic (I really do,) i'm very scared of them to possibly eliminate the unaware factor. The unaware factor is honestly something I really like in this comic.
flashlight15
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bloomkoto » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:01 pm

Hello Darlings I’m back after a bit of a break from most of the internet in general but I’m here with my looks and my brain and with some good news. I’ve been co writing with Silent a couple endo stories which he’s announced in the link below (if you want to contact me on DeviantArt it’s at @ KellyStrikes) and still working on my dream of an endo collective on devientart (fingers crossed!). As for @Nottie I absolutely love the start of the comic for the whole Eka’s portal crew and am eager to see what happens. Anyone else think the fairy in the picture looks a tad bit like me..? O.o

https://silentwarrior3800.deviantart.co ... -708302930
Bloomkoto
Participator

Postby CityofLukingtonTEMP » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:13 pm

flashlight15 wrote:
That would also be cool. As much as I love this comic (I really do,) i'm very scared of them to possibly eliminate the unaware factor. The unaware factor is honestly something I really like in this comic.

Agree completely. They almost ruined it with the daughter, but let's see.

Also hey Bloomkoto, nice to see ya! :D
Here there and everywhere

CityofLukingtonTEMP
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Bloomkoto » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:20 pm

CityofLukingtonTEMP wrote:
flashlight15 wrote:

Agree completely. They almost ruined it with the daughter, but let's see.

Also hey Bloomkoto, nice to see ya! :D

Hi Luke, missed you a ton!

Also I third on what Flashlight said, would rather see the host react without knowing what’s going inside their own body. It’s called “A Weekend Alone” for a reason. Though maybe I’m a bit negative on the dot here but I’m not 100% confident they’ll be entering Endo territory, seeing how long the comics have been dragging on with the unaware outside theme. But I really hope I’m proven wrong (for once) and they finally have some really good endo stuff.
Bloomkoto
Participator

Postby SuperKirby » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:00 pm

Yeah, I was kinda hoping we'd get a peek at Valerie's insides -- but any endo in A Weekend Alone is welcome in my book.
SuperKirby
Participator

Postby hmhmh6532 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:15 pm

Last edited by hmhmh6532 on Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
hmhmh6532
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Notthisagain » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:54 am

I suddenly got in the mood to do this again, I'm still working on the Bloom comic diligently, but I wanted to finish this first
Charleen's Heartburn 06.JPG
I also go by "Nottie" now, and I really love it.
Notthisagain
---

Postby ladyalexis31 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:49 pm

I'm sure this has been posted before but I found another Doraemon episode where they travel inside Shizuka to confront some aliens. They teleport straight inside her and it's not that long but it's something I guess. I remember seeing this episode a couple of years ago and spent ages trying to track it down but didn't have any luck until now. It's in Japanese with subtitles and the endo starts at about 23:33.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltJd5Tm_fXU&t=4s

Sorry if it's been posted already. It's getting harder to find endo stuff.
ladyalexis31
Been posting for a bit

Postby dude101 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:32 pm

ladyalexis31 wrote:I'm sure this has been posted before but I found another Doraemon episode where they travel inside Shizuka to confront some aliens. They teleport straight inside her and it's not that long but it's something I guess. I remember seeing this episode a couple of years ago and spent ages trying to track it down but didn't have any luck until now. It's in Japanese with subtitles and the endo starts at about 23:33.

No worries. That's why we've got guys like me and SuperKirby who do the interactive fanfics and Nottie with his artwork!
Last edited by dude101 on Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dude101
---

Postby harold18 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:44 pm

ladyalexis31 wrote:I'm sure this has been posted before but I found another Doraemon episode where they travel inside Shizuka to confront some aliens. They teleport straight inside her and it's not that long but it's something I guess. I remember seeing this episode a couple of years ago and spent ages trying to track it down but didn't have any luck until now. It's in Japanese with subtitles and the endo starts at about 23:33.

It was posted once but that's okay because I think the video that was posted before had no english subtitles.

It's especially hard if you want to find something that's actually a non-realistic example of endo and not some boring documentary on the human body >.>
harold18
Somewhat familiar

Postby SerbianGoblin » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:49 pm

Anything on this to be turned into a story?
https://darkart171.deviantart.com/art/J ... -686338069
SerbianGoblin
Been posting for a bit

Postby SuperKirby » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:19 pm

dude101 wrote:

No worries. That's why we've got guys like me who do the interactive fanfics and Nottie with his artwork!

I contribute to interactive stories too...now I feel ostracized :'(
SuperKirby
Participator

Postby dude101 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:39 pm

SuperKirby wrote:
dude101 wrote:

No worries. That's why we've got guys like me who do the interactive fanfics and Nottie with his artwork!

Fixed post in order to include your name. My bad.
dude101
---

Postby SuperKirby » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:21 pm

Thanks ^^'
SuperKirby
Participator

Postby SuperKirby » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:15 pm

I'm sorry for venting a lot, people...I'm in a really, REALLY bad mood right now...
SuperKirby
Participator

Postby CityofLukingtonTEMP » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:56 pm

SuperKirby wrote:
dude101 wrote:That's why we've got guys like me who do the interactive fanfics and Nottie with his artwork!

And in fanfic-writing I don't mean to toot my own trumpet but I'm just gonna toot my own trumpet for a second dude101 :wink: . But I think all of us work together here so no ostracizing for anyone!

Also I feel bad for Shizuka, a show of such a small cast and twice she had to host and endo adventure haha! Poor kid...
Here there and everywhere

CityofLukingtonTEMP
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SuperKirby » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:20 pm

Thanks, Luke...I'm sorry for snapping earlier.
SuperKirby
Participator

Postby Notthisagain » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:17 pm

This one is sort of a short page, but I really like how this one came out
IMG_3236.JPG
I also go by "Nottie" now, and I really love it.
Notthisagain
---

PreviousNext

Return to Endosomatophilia world