Carnivor Wine

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Carnivor Wine

Postby coffeyjohn15 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:51 pm

Saw this. Thought of this site. Haven't tried it though.
Attachments
20171011_221448.jpg
Wine
coffeyjohn15
Somewhat familiar

Re: Carnivor Wine

Postby Cobbly » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:26 pm

Interesting. Do you suppose it's a wine for carnivores? Or is the wine itself a Carnivore? Perhaps some sort of slime?
Cobbly
Somewhat familiar

Postby coffeyjohn15 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:30 pm

Could be anything! ^w^ I'd be happy with any of those.
coffeyjohn15
Somewhat familiar

Postby MechaSharkZilla » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:22 am

'looks it up'

Their company actually has "#DevourLife" floating around, and their website has meat pairing recipes on it. This is hilarious and stupid.
MechaSharkZilla
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Krovennan » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:42 am

Careful, you might cut yourself on that edge.

Seriously though, I can see this as something a pred would say someone would go well with, but beyond that, it's kinda tame vore-wise
Krovennan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Doku » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:49 am

*rolls eyes* Small batch Californians... They'll do anything to market themselves in a way that paints them outside of the norm. I don't blame them, per se. The wine market is so inundated with different vineyards that standing out is next to impossible, so smaller groups do whatever they can to get attention.

Carnivor is a two-tier selection focused on meat pairings. They have a Zinfadel for white meats and a Cabernet Sauvignon for red meats (which is, admittedly, a somewhat simplistic way to handle your pairings, but they clearly have a limited selection). Their marketing strategy is 'bold flavor for bold meats,' and is centered around a masculine air that they believe is popular with younger audiences and, to an extent men (though masculine marketing like this has a way of getting many women's attention that I know personally). The main focus of the marketing campaign is on the meat pairing, hence the name "Carnivor." But that's as far as you get it.

It doesn't make me think of kinks in the slightest. It makes me think "Overpriced wine for people who want to look like they're avante guard" right before I buy a bottle of wild turkey and call it a day. If you're wanting to use it in kink play, I'd say a brand of wine tends to work best with cooking scenes or sequences where the two meet over dinner. It becomes a conversational piece, basically like Krov suggested. But that's really as far as it goes.
Doku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby nothingtosee11 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:25 pm

I've tried it. Half decent. Seemed a fitting drink while eating a steak as big as my face.
nothingtosee11
New to the forum

Postby GBBG » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:37 pm

While I agree it is rather tame, I enjoy wine and think it would be fun to throw it in as a vore "joke" that the pred makes in a story, perhaps teasing the prey or something.
Writing a vore novel. Check out an excerpt over in work to be shared!
GBBG
Participator

Postby coffeyjohn15 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:57 pm

Right, well, I wouldn't say it's bad priced. Only $10.99 here in Dallas with your Kroger card... Still. Someone outta include this in a story.
coffeyjohn15
Somewhat familiar

Postby Calamari » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:58 am

Hahaha that's one of my favorite wines. It's quite good!
Calamari
New to the forum

Postby GBBG » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:45 pm

LOL, wish I could try it, and it's inexpensive :-)
Writing a vore novel. Check out an excerpt over in work to be shared!
GBBG
Participator

Return to General Vore Discussion