The "Pharoh's Phone" (MeTheMe&GeneticMess))

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: The "Pharoh's Phone" (MeTheMe&GeneticMess))

Postby GeneticMess » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:29 pm

"Agh! Sorry, I didn't mean t-!" Avery started to apologize, before Cheryl resigned to being eaten. Now that she was giving him the option, it was hard to turn it down... but he at least didn't web her up any further, hoisting her up by her entangled feet and lowering her into his gullet head first. The web snapped as she was suspended above his mouth, and he let gravity do all the work, giving Cheryl adequate time to shrink if neccesary. Bailey was blushing a bit as she watched her girlfriend get eaten - which she never would've imagined happening a few days ago.

"We'd have to put a glamor on him to make his spider bits look more like a costume, but I wonder..." Judy pondered on the idea. He did seem to have quite the hand with spinning webs. Maybe he could make souvenirs? No, she didn't want to subject the boy to working the gift shop of all things...
Eka's Gallery (vore short stories):
https://aryion.com/g4/user/GeneticMess
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:49 pm

"Yeah! Look at that web control, the speed he works, the accuracy, imagine him up there with me in the sky of the tent!" Ace pointed up, grinning. "I bet once he gets used to have a fuck ton of limbs he'd make an amazing acrobat with me! Spinning webs on the fly for me to flip and fly through! As long as he's not too hungry..." She chuckled a little, watching Cheryl go down next.

Cheryl had pretty much given up to Avery's hunger, and he seemed happy to oblige! She was going down head first, managing to snap the webbing on her feet first, as she started to work a spell to shrink herself as well. Her chest was in the spider boy's throat, as she shrank, making her easier and easier to swallow with each second. She finally got down to about a foot tall, as she was swallowed and fell deep into the spider mage. At least she left Ace and Judy in charge out there, they'd take good care of Avery and Bailey. She hoped.
Have a taste of my art if want! https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/MeTheMe

My Seeking RP Thread viewtopic.php?f=31&t=11807
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:36 pm

"Maybe we could even do the ring of fire again, but with webs!" Judy teased her avian friend. The first and last time they had her fly through a ring of fire, her poor wings and been set ablaze. Only her feathers were burnt off, and there were no burn marks anywhere on her body, it wasn't a pleasurable experience. She chuckled, and then looked over to Ace again. She was taking Avery's transformation rather well. It was probably her optimism, but had she fallen for the arachnid? The logistics or possibility of that even being the case flew out the window, and a big grin spread across her face. "You like him, don't you~?" She whispered into Ace's ear. Oh, she was going to enjoy milking this for all it was worth.

Bailey watched Avery eat, and then rub his only slightly distended belly, before looking back down at her self. Now that the initial panic of all this passed, she was curious about what she could do. What could Avery do, besides spider things? She pointed her finger at the ground, making typical magical gestures and seeing what she could manifest.
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:20 am

"Nooope. No no no, no fire. Not doing that again." She rubbed her wings gently, remembering THAT time. Oof, that had sucked. No permanent damage, but she remembered being spooked by matches and candles for like a week afterwards. "Wait, like him?" She looked over at Avery again, thinking on it for a hot second... "I mean, as much as I like Mard. Man, I know it sucks for the human, Avery, but I don't see all that many as... monstrous as I am! I'd be lying if it wasn't... you know, a little bit exciting!" She shrugged. "I'm not exactly scared of spiders, but I guess he's not terrible looking. I dunno if I'd hit that... gimme a day on that answer."

Bailey's finger waggling would produce... nothing. Not without her willing something to happen. Ace moved to her, and pointed at the ground she was pointing at. "You need a goal. Something in mind you want to happen. A fireball. Bouquet of roses. A portal home. Think about you goal, and then you need to will it. The gesture doesn't matter as much as your will to change the world around you."

Cheryl, now inside of Avery, produced light with her hand, and found Pyruna. "Whew, there you are, and you're okay, good!" She patted the sphinx, who nodded and purred.

"Thank you, Cheryl." They both talked lightly for a while while they waited for Avery to digest.

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:48 am

Judy giggled incessantly at Ace's rejection of fire, and then gave her friend a comforting wing rub. She watched her eyes as she looked over Avery again, who was oblivious that he was being looked at. And then Judy's eyes lit up like firecrackers! "I'm not hearing a no~!" Judy threw up her hands and created a miniature illusion in the air. A bird and a spider were sitting atop a tree, with the letters K-I-S-S-I-N-G above them. How mature.

With her newfound advice, Bailey tried to think of something... and for reasons she couldn't quite fathom, an Orchid Mantis appeared in her hands. She didn't even flinch, but looked at the little insect she'd summoned, created, or whatever, as it fidgeted a bit in her hands. It kinda reminded her of Cheryl, sort of.

After about ten minutes or so, digestion kicked in for Avery, signaled by a burp that sucked out a lot of air in his belly. As his mind was brought back to the two occupants of his stomach, that spontaneously reappeared! He couldn't quite explain it, but the best answer was probably just "magic".
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:56 am

Ace grinned, and waved a talon at the illusion, causing the spider to bite the bird which fell out of the tree! The two S changed into L, and Ace giggled a little. She may have a dark sense of humor too. She turned to Bailey. "Summoning! Nice, don't let go of control, but I don't know that school as well as Johan does, he's a master. Something about pulling a copy of a creature from the aether with your magic? I only kind of know it. Summoning is a little different, too." Bailey might notice the spell had made her a little tired, like she'd just done a dozen push ups or so. "If you focus on unsummoning something, you can get your energy, or magic back. If you release it, you can't unsummon it, it'll be regular creature like what it's copied from."

Cheryl and Pyrune reformed, normal sizes again, and Pyruna went to Avery, hugging him again despite the events that had just taken place! Cheryl rolled her eyes, and kept a close on eye on them just in case, but made her way to Bailey. "Ooo, experimenting already? Very nice!"

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:14 am

Judy put her hands on her hips and gave Ace an "Oh, you" sort of look, before noticing Bailey's first trick! "Yeah, summoning is more so Johan's department. But not at all bad for a first trick!"

Bailey noticed how winded that had made her, and while she could manage with this loss of energy, she decided to try and... poof! The little bug vanished. Unfortunately right before Cheryl came over, but oh well. "Oh hey, you're back! I guess Avery's handling this a lot better than I thought..." She looked over to her spidery friend with some reassurance, before looking back to Cheryl. "Speaking of which, how'd you become a mage? Did you almost screw up like Avery did?"

Avery didn't hesitate to let Pyruna back into his many arms, letting her hug him even if he had the urge to...? He didn't feel anything. He looked at Pyruna, and curiously tried to force it, but nothing. Maybe because he'd eaten so recently? Whatever the case, he was glad to let Pyruna stay close to him. "... I... um, might have got distracted when I was becoming a mage." He chuckled, stating the obvious.
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:44 pm

Bailey would get most of her energy back suddenly when she unsummoned the creature, feeling a little rejuvenated. Cheryl smiled at her. "I d- don't know how much these two have told you, but almost all free cast spells are based on your will. You have t- to have the will to change the world around you, and the magic to have it happen! You'll start t- to find certain things are easier than others, and everything will get easier the most you cast in general. Of c- course, you'll exhaust yourself as well, spells take a toll on the body." She went over some more pointers with her while Avery and Pyruna got... more acquainted again.

Pyruna continued to hold him for a moment more, before finally letting go. "I... have never seen anything quite like this before. We, magical and mythic creatures, are born with magical abilities, we do not require it to be opened, but we are rarely as powerful as human mages. Is this... common? Is this permanent?"

Ace looked to the two. "Well... yeah, it is. It is, in theory, possible to undo it, but it's so dangerous and difficult it's honestly not worth the risk. Temporary shape shifting and glamors are really his best bet for a more normal life... if he, ya know, actually wants to go back to it." She shrugged a little.

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:12 pm

Avery pondered the idea for a moment. He was currently pursuing a college education, although he wasn't sure what to do with his life, and he had a decent family back home. But over the past two days, he'd met a lot of friends, the love of his life, and... everything was spinning around him so quickly. "I'm not sure if I want to go back to my normal life. I'm not sure what I'd want to do with my life if I did..." He rubbed his shoulder and looked at the ground apathetically. "I could rely on glamors and stuff... but knowing me, I'd be constantly anxious of being found out and having whatever career or relationship I was hoping to get be ruined." Now that he was saying that out loud, maybe joining the circus could be his best bet. Either that, or becoming part of an underground magical creature petting zoo. At this point, he highly doubted something like that didn't exist.

Looking on, Bailey felt bad for Avery again. If she had the choice, she would've taken the blow for Avery instead, she was doomed to work at a fast food joint for the foreseeable future. She turned back to Cheryl, and while she wasn't expecting a "Yes" or even a "Maybe"... "Is there any kind of spell to permanently transform myself? Like Avery?"
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:44 pm

Cheryl looked... surprised. She... thought for a moment... she knew unlocking one's power was dangerous, but... could one do it without that? "I... I think so, it's another risky, difficult thing to do, but going back with be far, far harder than changing. Humans are more malleable, easier to change, but once changed into something else, it's super hard to change them back. You have to be sure before you do, and know exactly what you want, and how you plan to do it." Cheryl looked a little worried about what Bailey was thinking... she'd never thought of that, but... it was possible.

Pyruna moved to Avery, nodding. "I... I understand. I too can have no kind of normal life, no normal life that most people have today. I will stand by you, should you wish to continue to live out as your spider self, somewhere that is not normal, somewhere people don't usually live..." She smiled at him a little, she loved Avery, and following him would be an easy call.

Ace coughed a little. "Maaaybe Mordecai could use a couple more hands? I mean, no harm in asking him..."

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:58 pm

"Well, I'm sure that I want to... but I don't know what I want or how to do it." Bailey admitted. She was going to make herself into a real freak of nature, so Avery wouldn't feel so lonely stuck as he was. But... she hadn't really considered what Cheryl wanted. Cheryl had a bit higher priority right now, as she was her girlfriend and all. "What should I turn myself into? I want to be something weird!" Her all too eager grin wavered for a moment. "Something weird that you'll still love, at least. Maybe we could both turn ourselves into weirdos." Bailey gave Cheryl a flirty kiss on the nose, just for fun.

Avery hesitated, then nodded. "I'll... think about it." He wasn't sure if the circus was his thing, but it was certainly an option. He rubbed Pyruna on the head, and nuzzled her a bit as she stayed close to him. She was truly dedicated to him, willing to follow him to the ends of the earth, it seemed. Avery was extremely grateful to her... and if he ever had the fortune of finding a diamond ring, he knew what he'd want to do with it.
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:17 pm

"Umm..." Cheryl was completely caught off guard. Become something so weird and bizarre with her lover, Bailey... it... wasn't the craziest thing. She rubbed her chin a little. "Well... you know m- my... umm... love for... will the furry fandom... I don't know about anything super monstrous, b- but... has anyone told you you'd make a really pretty cat girl?" She blushed deeply... "We d- don't have to do it now, though, it can wait, if we're not sure..."

Ace gave her a strange look at the mention of a cat girl, but kept her mouth shut.

Pyruna hugged onto Avery again, a shorter hug she ended sooner. "Well, I shall follow, whatever you choose, you've been a wonderful friend and lover. We have time to choose though, and perhaps we should help Mordecai and talk of this later, when there is more time, and less people around..."

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:26 pm

"Pft, no. But I would believe it, coming from you." Bailey giggled, noting Cheryl's stuttering again. From the sound of it, she wasn't totally against the idea. Bailey playfully curled her hand and pawed at her, getting her to laugh some more at her own antics.

As Pyruna mentioned, Avery decided to approach Mordecai about this. Mard stepped aside, having watched some of the calamity go down while they worked on the ritual. Mordecai looked up from his work... and nearly fell to his knees. "M-my word! Don't scare me like that!" He laughed, while Avery silently became a bit more self conscious of his new appearance. "I suppose the initiation went off without a hitch?" Avery then went on to explain what happened, with the help of whoever decided to pitch in.
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:37 pm

Cheryl blushed, smiling back, looking... kind of hot and turned on a little. "Well... m- meeoow! I have a thing for foxes, if a fox and cat together d- doesn't seem too weird..." She moved up against Bailey, and kissed her right there, putting her hands on her sides, rubbing gently.

Pyruna moved up to Mordecai with Avery, just listening because she seemed to know so very little about what was going on. Ace flew her way over to help Avery with his explanation, and add a thing or two here and there, since he had been put sleep for a part, and may not have understood everything. "And that brings us to now, Avery is a spider, the girls are thinking of becoming furries, and... that's that! Not only is this super powerful ritual a little weird, but it seems it's bring out the weird in everyone around it!" She giggled a little.

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:48 pm

"The weird in everyone, hm?" Some cogs started grinding in Mordecai's head, for better or for worse. "... Maybe we could do just that." Mard quickly saw where Mordecai was going with this line of thinking, and interjected.

"With all due respect, that is a terrible idea. I'm sure even Asandra would realize how ill such a spell could go." He tried to sway Mordecai's mind before he could do anything too brash, and Avery couldn't help but ask what he meant. "Mordecai just got the idea to not only give everyone the power to vore, but to turn everyone into... abnormal beings like us." He was careful with his wording, especially with Ace nearby. "Such changes would be much more far reaching... and I'd even daresay that our circus would go under with so many extraordinary beings becoming the social norm."

Cheryl's forward approach caught Bailey off guard, but she let her hold the kiss... Bailey decided to use her newfound powers to their advantage, and bam, they were suddenly invisible! Just as Cheryl had done for them before. It seemed Bailey was fully ready for this to escalate, even if this wasn't the time or place.
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:04 pm

"... I got the feeling she may do that sort of thing because of how ill it would go..." Pyruna noted, shrugging. "I am... unsure of how well a spell like that would go. It could be catastrophic, especially because you could be changing humans into something... they don't want to be. Some of them could be dangerous, not only to others but to themselves as well." She shook her head. "I do not recommend it without some... serious limitations on the spell."

Ace nodded. "Yeeaaah... I'm kind of with the rest of the group, Mordecai, the spell would need some serious edits and changes to make it safe without monsterifying everyone. I think there was an episode of Rick and Morty with a moral tale on this..." She made a bothered face...

Cheryl looked around, they were invisible! "Well d- done! You catch on fast..." She held her close... Bailey had not been allowed some release in a while, and Cheryl was beginning to learn she needed to put out to help her girlfriend's sexual needs. Seemed Bailey was always hungry in that way... She pressed her lips to Bailey's, and slipped her hand into Bailey's pants, rubbing her girlfriend's sex gently...

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:15 pm

"... Alright, I suppose you're right." Mordecai finally gave in to the multiple voices of reason. "Adding that to the ritual would mean another half hour of arranging our circle, and look at how beautiful it is already!" He pointed to the finished ritual circle around them, created with various waxes and fruits. It had quite the interesting smell... but on the opposite side of the circle was a familiar spider, sipping a bit at the edges of the edible circle. Of course, nobody seemed to notice... until Avery did. He quickly slipped away from the group, and snatched up the spider in his own hands. He considered just crushing the cursed thing in his hands, until it bit him! But of course, now he was half black widow, so the venom effectively did nothing to him. The spider noticed this, and started to panic. How should he enact his revenge against the creature responsible for molding him into what he'd become?

Bailey followed suit, and put her hand into Cheryl's pants too, mimicking her actions... but it was clear Cheryl was doing a much better job of getting Bailey off than the other way around. But if anything, Bailey was a much better kisser, so that helped at least.
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:27 pm

Ace wiped her forehead... "Right, good. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'd love to freak this whole world up! However... it feels REAL wrong to do it to everyone all at once suddenly, not giving them any choice or chance to choose their transformation! Let's... workshop it a little, right? Give it some work later." She giggles, patting Mordecai's back.

Pyruna cocked an eye at that... but ignored how weird that was. She instead turned to see Avery catching a large, black spider... it looked... a lot like him! Perhaps the one that messed up his concentration. She pawed her way over to him, looking at the little thing in his grip. "What are you doing with that spider?" She questioned, not sure of what he was going to do with it.

Cheryl was slow, methodical, and good at getting girls off, she'd done it her whole life, after all. Bailey wasn't bad, but she'd need some work later. Her kiss was magical though, Cheryl's free hand was holding Bailey close in a half hug. "Mmm..." She smiled in the kiss, getting her tongue into Bailey's mouth.

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:43 pm

Avery hesitated, and he looked ready to puke as soon as he did it, but he tucked the spider into his cheeks, not wanting swallow it just yet. "I'm monna mask Mheryl mamout mis-..." He gave in as the thing squirmed hard, and decided to swallow it. He used his magic to turn it big enough so that his gut would sag, and let out a satisfied sigh. "I'm going to ask Cheryl about this later. If this thing was responsible for making me into a spider, I wanna give them a taste of their own medicine."

Feeling her step it up, Bailey wanted to try something. Right above her sex, Cheryl would feel a nice 5-incher grow and press against her lover. Bailey just gave her a sultry wink.
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:51 am

Pyruna cocked an eyebrow. "It is... a spider. I am not sure it understands concepts like revenge, or being responsible for a mistake..." She shrugged, not much caring what he did with a spider, but it was super creepy to see him swallow the weird little thing so easily and readily. She patted his gut, chuckling a little. "You are catching on to magic quickly, it seems..."

Cheryl chuckled a little as Bailey's magic was already improving, and the transformation to give herself a hard cock wasn't bad. She smiled, using both hands now, on working on Bailey's clit, the other on her new, hard cock, gently rubbing up and down on it. "I don't know if we have time for penetration... but if you think we do..."

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay