Fallout Vore Beta 2.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Beta 2.0

Postby ChristopherAldalta » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:42 am

GrayLotus wrote:
ChristopherAldalta wrote:Although now the game hasn't restocked me with the disposal or stat items, and won't let me spawn them in using the console, it just gives me:

"Item '000VoreStatpotion' not found for parameter ObjectID

Compiled script not saved!"

Alright, let me see if I can help:

First off, to my knowledge, Fallout 4 doesn't accept names of items for the player.additem command, so you need to get the objectID for a given item. You can use the help "insert item name here" 0 command to get the objectID for all things in the game's database that contain the exact phrase within the quotation marks of the help command. See the wiki page here for more details http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout_4_console_commands.

So, IIRC, you should have five items from this mod, and I'll include the category for each for reference (4 letters on the left for the help results): Digest (ALCH); Disposal (ALCH); Regurgitate (ALCH); Vore stat distendix (ALCH); Fallout vore settings (NOTE). Search for each of these items to get their objectID's (the first 2 digits are dependent on where in your load order this mod is, so I can't just give them to you), and use those in player.additem InsertObjectID 1.

Fingers crossed, that will enable you to start using the mod properly. Hope that helps, and if anyone noticed I missed something, please point it out.

Oh!
I think my issue was I wasn't putting them in the quotation marks, I'll give it another try!
ChristopherAldalta
New to the forum

Postby ChristopherAldalta » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:01 am

ChristopherAldalta wrote:
GrayLotus wrote:
ChristopherAldalta wrote:Although now the game hasn't restocked me with the disposal or stat items, and won't let me spawn them in using the console, it just gives me:

"Item '000VoreStatpotion' not found for parameter ObjectID

Compiled script not saved!"

Alright, let me see if I can help:

First off, to my knowledge, Fallout 4 doesn't accept names of items for the player.additem command, so you need to get the objectID for a given item. You can use the help "insert item name here" 0 command to get the objectID for all things in the game's database that contain the exact phrase within the quotation marks of the help command. See the wiki page here for more details http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout_4_console_commands.

So, IIRC, you should have five items from this mod, and I'll include the category for each for reference (4 letters on the left for the help results): Digest (ALCH); Disposal (ALCH); Regurgitate (ALCH); Vore stat distendix (ALCH); Fallout vore settings (NOTE). Search for each of these items to get their objectID's (the first 2 digits are dependent on where in your load order this mod is, so I can't just give them to you), and use those in player.additem InsertObjectID 1.

Fingers crossed, that will enable you to start using the mod properly. Hope that helps, and if anyone noticed I missed something, please point it out.

Oh!
I think my issue was I wasn't putting them in the quotation marks, I'll give it another try!

You sir/madam are a life saver <3
ChristopherAldalta
New to the forum

Postby puck5 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:33 pm

Do I need to have any of the earlier versions to make 2.0 run or can i just download 2.0 and go from there?
puck5
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby cheese130 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:42 pm

puck5 wrote:Do I need to have any of the earlier versions to make 2.0 run or can i just download 2.0 and go from there?

you dont need the older versions
cheese130
Somewhat familiar

Postby puck5 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:12 pm

cheese130 wrote:
puck5 wrote:Do I need to have any of the earlier versions to make 2.0 run or can i just download 2.0 and go from there?

you dont need the older versions
Awesome!
puck5
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ChristopherAldalta » Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:26 am

I can't access the perk screen in the holotape, it doesn't even come up with the refresh option anymore, just a black screen. Kinda annoying considering I have a bunch of perk points to spend...
ChristopherAldalta
New to the forum

Postby magix2529 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:27 pm

Oh ok I'm sorry Paperairclipmod ...
I can just say : good luck !
magix2529
New to the forum

Postby randi » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:23 pm

Thanks for the mod! Could it be possible for the player to have a custom belly texture compared to npcs? Do i need to learn a bit about scripting or is it as easy as drag and drop?
randi
New to the forum

Postby ForgetfulHatter » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:58 am

I finally got a computer worthy of fallout 4 and got this delightful piece working.
it certainly is different!
I found it pretty funny how I can eat a heard of ragstag no issue. :D
one thing I'm just wondering though
the menu option in vore perks [REFRESH LIST] or something no longer appears to show....should i be worried or is there a console command to do something about that?
EDIT: since its easy enough to set the vore level via console commands [thanks for that]
going to try the ol load it up without it then save it and turn it back on.
edit once again. seems the same thing is happening. perhaps its a feature
ForgetfulHatter
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sideromelane » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:09 am

It's a slightly buggy feature.
There are a few criteria before you can access perks.

1st, you need to have the appropriate vore level for that perk - in the SPECIAL perk menu this is fairly obvious because the perk is greyed out and has 'requires level x'. But on the holotape menu that function is not possible so you just won't see anything.
2nd, you need perk points available to spend.
3rd, you need to have any prerequisite perks, so if you don't have the vore level for a perk that is required to unlock a different perk branch, you just won't see it.

The Refresh function seems to be available when you meet some of the prerequisites but not all of them.

It makes me wish I'd succeeded in editing the SPECIAL menu but even LoversLab and Nexus modders have real issues editing that thing, most advanced edit I have ever seen working was to change the icons to sluttier varients, but the perks themselves never got altered.
If a more useable tool becomes available I will try my perk edits again, but until then the holotape is the only option.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NekoYuki » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:01 pm

So. somewhere along the way i appear to have dropped/lost the Vore Settings holotape. How do i get a new one? Couldn't find one in the basement, and i am unsure how to, A open console commands, and B, the itemname to CC spawn it
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby GrayLotus » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:55 am

NekoYuki wrote:So. somewhere along the way i appear to have dropped/lost the Vore Settings holotape. How do i get a new one? Couldn't find one in the basement, and i am unsure how to, A open console commands, and B, the itemname to CC spawn it

Unless you have somehow changed the keybinding, to open the console you press the tilde key [~], which is usually located at the top left of the keyboard.

For the console commands and item names, look at the top of this page for an earlier discussion which includes that information.
GrayLotus
Somewhat familiar

Postby NekoYuki » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:43 pm

I can't seem to find the itemname/id
NekoYuki
???

Postby ForgetfulHatter » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:30 pm

Sideromelane wrote:It's a slightly buggy feature.
There are a few criteria before you can access perks.

1st, you need to have the appropriate vore level for that perk - in the SPECIAL perk menu this is fairly obvious because the perk is greyed out and has 'requires level x'. But on the holotape menu that function is not possible so you just won't see anything.
2nd, you need perk points available to spend.
3rd, you need to have any prerequisite perks, so if you don't have the vore level for a perk that is required to unlock a different perk branch, you just won't see it.

The Refresh function seems to be available when you meet some of the prerequisites but not all of them.

It makes me wish I'd succeeded in editing the SPECIAL menu but even LoversLab and Nexus modders have real issues editing that thing, most advanced edit I have ever seen working was to change the icons to sluttier varients, but the perks themselves never got altered.
If a more useable tool becomes available I will try my perk edits again, but until then the holotape is the only option.

thanks for the reply and information i really appreciate.
yeah chances are im missing the SPECIAL stats for some of them went for some strength and luck thinking luck worked the same in new vegas. XD
I've been finding plenty of nuka acid and it does tend to say i've a perk point waiting so i guess im most likely missing special stats.

nice to know the refresh only shows if you have of them.
I'll see if fallout 4 has an edit like skyrims TES5Edit
im sure i seen it somewhere.

what are some of the requirements like though?
I'm going to guess something along the lines of high STR,END,AGILITY?
and obviously high enough vore levels. ^^
they're rather easy to find at the end of each kind dungeon the reward chest

NekoYuki wrote:I can't seem to find the itemname/id

if im not mistake there is a cell you can go to to get some of these devourment options
it says its near the red rocket gas station...that area where you find dogmeat.
hopefully it looks out of place. :P

if all else fails save the game twice.

deactivate the mod
load up one save
now save that save.
now reactive the mod
with it newly install on this save find what item id you need.
load the old save
gave it to yourself. :P
ForgetfulHatter
Somewhat familiar

Postby Slayerhero90 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:26 pm

special stats do not play into any vore perks or abilities
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NekoYuki » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:17 pm

ForgetfulHatter wrote:
NekoYuki wrote:I can't seem to find the itemname/id

if im not mistake there is a cell you can go to to get some of these devourment options
it says its near the red rocket gas station...that area where you find dogmeat.
hopefully it looks out of place. :P

if all else fails save the game twice.

deactivate the mod
load up one save
now save that save.
now reactive the mod
with it newly install on this save find what item id you need.
load the old save
gave it to yourself. :P

I believe you Are, you're talking about the Vore basement, which doesn't seem to have the Settings holotape. I have the other items, problem is i've apparently dropped/lost the holotape and need to find it again.
NekoYuki
???

Postby Slayerhero90 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:41 pm

type "help settings 4" into the console (tilde (` & ~) key, as a reminder) and you should be able to navigate the list of items with settings in their name with pageup and pagedown

once the code's in front of you type "player.additem whateverthecodewas" and you should be golden

i'd give more assistance but i'm tired af
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NekoYuki » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:06 am

Cheers, that did it!
NekoYuki
???

Postby ForgetfulHatter » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:27 pm

Slayerhero90 wrote:special stats do not play into any vore perks or abilities

ahh yes i saw.
after messing with fallout 4 edit i couldn't find any perks that needed requirements.
I did however slightly spoil perks...sadly...oh well im glad some of them are there. ^^
then ingame i set my vore level to 100 and saw that its functioning normally.
if i...the perfect example of an idiot player could suggest something
even if at this point its impossible to add in i would still like to think it out loud on a server so it will remember it for as long as this delightful site/thread/my account lasts.

maybe ether we could add a list here to have a vore level a player might need to get say a hidden perk which will be revealed when a player goes to get it.
or ingame an additional menu could be added tell you similarly a level you need to get to to get such and such a hidden perk to keep the surprise.
because to me I sorta thought ....oh damn i hope its not broken or something....is it broken? its not saying refresh anymore.
and while i have closure maybe other players won't...and a little menu inside vore settings might give them a direction so they won't think its broken.
ForgetfulHatter
Somewhat familiar

Postby NekoYuki » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:08 am

E.G say, eating ghouls requires leadbelly and digesting them without any radiation requires the max level of it?
NekoYuki
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game