Anal Vore. When is it okay to come out?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Anal Vore. When is it okay to come out?

Postby justinrpg » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:56 pm

if one is anal vored, what are the rules you have that says how long the prey must remain in the anus? in other words, when is it okay for the prey to come back out?

for me, unlike female vaginal vore where the girl must say it is okay for the prey to come out, the pred in anal vore will never actually tell the prey to come out. in order for the prey to come out of the anus, the pred has to push him out the same way the pred would normally do when he has to poop.

Mai Hasubando Lugia would actually wait until he does have to poop and push me out with the poop following me and it is up to me to get out of the way of falling poop that follows. Solgaleo would push me out at any time and he would do so before he has to poop. and I am not allowed out of the anus unless they force me out.

for you anal vore fans, what rules do you see in anal vore that says when the prey can come out?
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Anal Vore. When is it okay to come out?

Postby slug01 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:00 pm

I say let them out when the ARE poop. Hopefully sentient. ^^
slug01
Participator

Postby DrCaius » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:19 pm

Slug is wise. But whether they've become poop or not, AV prey don't come out until the rectum muscles push them out. (Seriously, butts are super strong, just try getting out of one that's closed up)

Prey that can just crawl out of a butt? Well, it's almost as if they're not taking this shit seriously... :lol:
DrCaius
Somewhat familiar

Postby granblue » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:35 pm

Ideally, the prey would be pushed out whenever they decide they want out.
granblue
Participator

Postby Preferences » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:06 am

When is it okay for the prey to come out? Maybe never.

For real, I mostly agree with OP. The pred has to push the prey out, but only when the pred wants to let them go, which may be a while depending on the pred's mood.
Preferences
New to the forum

Postby Jayezox » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:54 am

I definitely agree with the consensus so far. The prey comes out when the pred decides to squeeze them out.
Jayezox
---

Postby RuffledFerret » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:46 am

I like to think that once the pred pleasures themselves enough with their prey sexually - often my personal go-to reason for taking them up the rear in the first place - they'll then be ready to push them back out.
RuffledFerret
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 32n59Deleted » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:27 am

I kind of like the idea of being anally vored by a woman who has the ability to magically resize me anytime she wants. Once up her ass, she'd make me JUST too big to be able to exit, then she'd humiliate me by not letting me out until after she'd taken several dumps with me still up her rectum, which of course means all her farts and shit would have to pass around my body with me trapped and not being able to do anything about it.
32n59Deleted
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jnfly » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:41 am

never mahaahahahahahaha but really I am going to have to go with Ruffledferret if it is non fatal then after they are done using the prey as a sex toy
Jnfly
Participator

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:54 pm

I prefer to leave prey inside indefinitely. It's a great place to put people and leave them... forever.
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=15662 /RP preferences

Walk in the room and I know they all know man
If they don't know, put on a little show
Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Postby Cantbearitanymore123 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:54 pm

justinrpg wrote:if one is anal vored, what are the rules you have that says how long the prey must remain in the anus? in other words, when is it okay for the prey to come back out?

for me, unlike female vaginal vore where the girl must say it is okay for the prey to come out, the pred in anal vore will never actually tell the prey to come out. in order for the prey to come out of the anus, the pred has to push him out the same way the pred would normally do when he has to poop.

Mai Hasubando Lugia would actually wait until he does have to poop and push me out with the poop following me and it is up to me to get out of the way of falling poop that follows. Solgaleo would push me out at any time and he would do so before he has to poop. and I am not allowed out of the anus unless they force me out.

for you anal vore fans, what rules do you see in anal vore that says when the prey can come out?

For me, I'm the prey, and I say keep me in there as long as you want. The smell is unpleasant but okay, its comfy and warm, and usually its not painful.
Cantbearitanymore123
New to the forum

Return to General Vore Discussion