(C92) [Marunomare (Various)] Pure Nomi Kiwami -> SCANNED

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

(C92) [Marunomare (Various)] Pure Nomi Kiwami -> SCANNED

Postby Agora » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:39 am

https://exhentai.org/g/1127548/ad974d2a21/

I swear there's a thread about it I wanted to necrobump, but I can't find it. Apologies :x
The mythical collection of vore manga that is Pure Nomi Kiwami's newest iteration has finally been scanned!
I've been refreshing the ExHentai page for weeks waiting for the saga of "Who gets to scan it" to end, so I didn't even have a chance to watch it yet XD

Yes, this will lead to Sad Panda if you didn't do the thing to remove it; if anyone has a handier link, feel free to post.
I use the "Sad Panda" chrome add-on, works like a charm. Hell, charms don't even usually work. (Don't use a private window though, won't work)
Attachments
IMG_20171008_0001.jpg
Agora
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: (C92) [Marunomare (Various)] Pure Nomi Kiwami -> SCANNED

Postby preved_yt » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:27 pm

Damn that panda - even with addons site just won't working on Chrome, on Firefox (and I also using VPN, because this site is just blosked as forbidden by dorkish russian laws)...
It asking login-pass, but it even has no any registration forms - I absloutely don't know, how to get acsess there... Tried, googled "how to..." - it's totally sucks - I did all they wrote, but it says I need to wait 1 week... "I can't wait, I can't wait"(c)Stevie Nicks...
Can anyone re-upload it all somewhere else? MEGA, Zippyshare, Imgur, anything more downloadable?
That's me, but I'm not me.
preved_yt
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby vorelectric » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:25 pm

preved_yt wrote:Damn that panda - even with addons site just won't working on Chrome, on Firefox (and I also using VPN, because this site is just blosked as forbidden by dorkish russian laws)...
It asking login-pass, but it even has no any registration forms - I absloutely don't know, how to get acsess there... Tried, googled "how to..." - it's totally sucks - I did all they wrote, but it says I need to wait 1 week... "I can't wait, I can't wait"(c)Stevie Nicks...
Can anyone re-upload it all somewhere else? MEGA, Zippyshare, Imgur, anything more downloadable?

Just replace the "x" in "exhentai" with a dash (-) and it'll work just fine. That's what I do and it works everytime for me.
vorelectric
Participator

Postby Agora » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:37 pm

Well, I'm getting the torrent, I'll see if I can upload tomorrow if no one did before.
Agora
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby RediQ » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:10 am

Oh my gosh this is an amazing collection. Tons of excellent artists, and there's even some same-size human/demi content which is almost impossible to find in japanese vore works! And even the kinks I'm not as into are mostly incredibly well done.
RediQ
Participator

Postby Cuddlekins » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:24 am

Man, the first one just on it's own was just so perfect D: I thought this day would never come.
***Cuddlekins Vore Stories (May contain LOLI)
***FF14 GPose Vore Comics
(Mostly macro/micro F/f, some ?/F, some monster girl same-size.)
Cuddlekins
Participator

Postby xwrath » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:30 am

preved_yt wrote:Damn that panda - even with addons site just won't working on Chrome, on Firefox (and I also using VPN, because this site is just blosked as forbidden by dorkish russian laws)...

The official way to get access is registering (here https://forums.e-hentai.org/index.php?act=Reg&CODE=00) login, after a random time (with for some people is instantaneous and for some can take like a month)you'll get access. Btw if you saw the sadpanda once you have to delete your cookies.

vorelectric wrote:Just replace the "x" in "exhentai" with a dash (-) and it'll work just fine. That's what I do and it works everytime for me.

This only works for stuff which doesn't have one of this tags loli/shota/bestiality (unless you have an account and it's logged)
Awkward guy, so may not answer due to not knowing what should I say...
If I ever help you, don't need to credit me
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby preved_yt » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:36 am

All working. Thanx.
That's me, but I'm not me.
preved_yt
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Aqualite » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:06 pm

Ooooh, yes~! I thought this one was lost to the ether like vore doujins tend to be!

Thanks for showing me I was wrong!
I just really like girls! (In girls!)
Aqualite
Been posting for a bit

Postby Agora » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:35 am

Just watched it.

This right there:
dear_me.jpg

ヾ(´∀`○)ノ
Agora
Advanced Vorarephile