What Ya'll think of "Soul Vore"?

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

What Ya'll think of "Soul Vore"?

Postby WaterScraps » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:09 pm

I honestly think it's a pretty interesting one, it has a lot of implications
WaterScraps
New to the forum

Re: What Ya'll think of "Soul Vore"?

Postby FanficFetishist » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:52 pm

It's thrilling, honestly. I don't always use it, but the permanence of it is absolutely thrilling, a pred so gluttonous that they take EVERYTHING from a prey...
FanficFetishist
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Moonwraith » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:13 pm

This concept comes into play in my novel. The main character indulges in hard vore then devours the soul of the prey last.

I'm normally more a fan of soft vore, but I don't like same size prey and my main character is a humanoid. So can't have him going around swallowing people the same size as him whole, heh. Hence the hard vore, it's a lot more realistic to take them apart "piece by piece." ;)

In my story, soul vore is an ancient black magic art passed down through my main character's family to quench an undying hunger.
Moonwraith
New to the forum

Postby AMemeticHazard » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:17 am

My absolute favorite, as long as it's the cessation-of-existence kind and not the trapped-forever kind. I guess it also needs to be portrayed as a bodily function (waste included), instead of absorption by the pred's own soul.

The permanence/finality, the selfishness of the pred, the humiliation of something infinitely precious/sacred being converted into a finite amount of "byproduct". I love the disposal so much. Whether the blue, glowing mess gets squeezed out of a sexy rump, gushed out of dripping netherlips, or spurted from a throbbing shaft, it's incredibly hot.
AMemeticHazard
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tassie » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:02 am

I'd be home again to hear "ya'll". :) I'd do well to say that some myself.

As to soul vore, I honestly don't understand it, I'm sorry. For the 'soul' stories and pictures and requests as we've here, I'm at a loss to understand, as it feels a thing spiritual; untouchable, intangible, unknowable and beyond human understanding, much like what I heard in church when we didn't tithe enough. That always left me feeling uncomfortable, so maybe I've a tainted view on it. I don't know, sorry.

I try to learn new and foreign things, and like how's I'm still working out 'unbirth', I'm trying, and I think I understand it mostly, but with the 'soul' thing, I'm afraid I'm absolutely befuddled. Sorry.
Tassie
Participator

Postby slug01 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:57 am

I absolutely love it. Soul vore and the transformation of a person's essence to a pile of eternal waste is one of the degrading things I can think of. Unlike some of you I prefer my soul poops to in some way continue on. The reduced but still aware conscious spending the rest of existence as a cute blue turds is the sort of humiliation that really turns me on. That no only your physical body, but also your being can be used to fuel another, that the purest part of you can still be rendered into a few piles of waste sounds like a vore worth happening. All of you is shit now, there's no hope of a way out, there is no heavenly afterlife. Mmmmm.... Anyone hungry?
slug01
Participator

Postby Jayezox » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:25 am

Soul vore is a great way to spend an eternity with someone you love that deeply, at least until they die.

Here's an early voreish thought I had in 12th grade learning about Dante's inferno:

If Dante's inferno is real, I'm letting the she wolf blocking the path swallow me whole. The rest of the damned will think I'm a brave fool when in fact I'm a brave genius. Everyone else is suffering while I'm in the belly of an ideal predator. There's no better way to spend eternity.
Jayezox
---

Postby Jamjo » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:46 pm

I'm actually quite fond of the idea, but I can only enjoy it at all if its in writing. Even though I much prefer visual mediums for damn near everything, there just isn't a way to convey something like the metaphysical sensations of taking in a soul through visuals really - at least in a way hat interests me personally.
I really think that soul vore is a beautiful concept capable of doing SOOOO much but at the same time it's all about what the creator or role-player wants to do with it and at the same time it can do a lot, It can also do very little.
I kind of think it's the most creatively open type of vore actually and that makes it super freaking awesome to me ^-^ (even if still not my go-to/favorite)
Jamjo
Participator

Postby Borealis » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:06 pm

I have a tough relationship with soul vore.

I really like parts of it conceptually, but I must say- in all honesty- a lot of the depictions I have seen leave me a bit cold. Not going to give examples of the sort of thing, because that's not really in the spirit of this forum, but yeah. It's a tough sell I'm afraid.

I love some of the notions behind it, though. Love them. I definitely love entrapment. The idea of your soul- your consciousness (as I often term it in my own head)- being trapped inside the predators body indefinitely, or being trapped in a divine, immortal pred- FOREVER. That you're aware... Disembodied... Sapient. Inside them. Brrr. It's such a cool concept.

I've mentioned this once or twice before but find the idea of being a passenger within someone else utterly fascinating. It's not even a fetish, it's just, yeah, fascinating to me.

I've got this lovely concept in my head where my anthro goddess character Lenora swallows a girl, she gets digested etc, the usual. But then afterwards her consciousness sifts and swirls around the anthro feline's body aimlessly, before eventually being melded with her. The consciousness of the human girl then gets stuck "behind Lenora's eyes". She sees everything through her preds eyes, feels what the pred feels, everything (including future vore, of course, now from the preds viewpoint- literally!). She's got no control, the pred doesn't even know her consciousness is there. But it is, and her fate is to experience everything that the pred does for the rest of their life. A passenger in their life, experiencing everything they experience. Forever.

I don't even know if that is soul vore anymore, but whatever it is, I love it. And really need to be brave enough to try to write it sometime!
Voyager of canine interiors...

In my story gallery, macro feral and anthro fun awaits you...
Borealis
---

Postby EnderDracolich » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:30 pm

Borealis wrote:I have a tough relationship with soul vore.

I really like parts of it conceptually, but I must say- in all honesty- a lot of the depictions I have seen leave me a bit cold. Not going to give examples of the sort of thing, because that's not really in the spirit of this forum, but yeah. It's a tough sell I'm afraid.

I love some of the notions behind it, though. Love them. I definitely love entrapment. The idea of your soul- your consciousness (as I often term it in my own head)- being trapped inside the predators body indefinitely, or being trapped in a divine, immortal pred- FOREVER. That you're aware... Disembodied... Sapient. Inside them. Brrr. It's such a cool concept.

I've mentioned this once or twice before but find the idea of being a passenger within someone else utterly fascinating. It's not even a fetish, it's just, yeah, fascinating to me.

I've got this lovely concept in my head where my anthro goddess character Lenora swallows a girl, she gets digested etc, the usual. But then afterwards her consciousness sifts and swirls around the anthro feline's body aimlessly, before eventually being melded with her. The consciousness of the human girl then gets stuck "behind Lenora's eyes". She sees everything through her preds eyes, feels what the pred feels, everything (including future vore, of course, now from the preds viewpoint- literally!). She's got no control, the pred doesn't even know her consciousness is there. But it is, and her fate is to experience everything that the pred does for the rest of their life. A passenger in their life, experiencing everything they experience. Forever.

I don't even know if that is soul vore anymore, but whatever it is, I love it. And really need to be brave enough to try to write it sometime!

I agree with most of what you have said. The idea of a soul being *trapped* forever can be interesting in certain circumstances. I can't say I'm a fan of the type of soul Vore where the soul is destroyed, it seems somewhat pointless. The whole reason that souls, as a concept, were even invented was to AVOID the permanence of death. So killing a soul seems counter-productive; you are taking a mystical/theistic concept and then changing it so much it loses its entire purpose.

The soul *merging* with the predator's soul can also work for me, in certain contexts.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby AlluringPredation » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:34 pm

Simply put, one of the 3 reasons I took up drawing in the first place.
Discord for artists and those who commission them! https://discord.com/invite/F3UDqqAx53
AlluringPredation
Participator

Postby KingKabal777 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:36 pm

FanficFetishist wrote:It's thrilling, honestly. I don't always use it, but the permanence of it is absolutely thrilling, a pred so gluttonous that they take EVERYTHING from a prey...

Clever thought to say.

I run it in my literature series, only one of my characters does it, but there were to be two others that could do such as well. Mortal Kombat had a character who does it as well, which is what brought it to my interests in the first place.
KingKabal777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby WaterScraps » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:26 pm

Honestly I wasn't expecting so many replies, it just makes me madder because I did have a soul vore pic in mind but I can't draw it because it's goddamn spoilers for my story.

I'll have to think of something else...
WaterScraps
New to the forum

Postby AMemeticHazard » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:10 pm

EnderDracolich wrote:...I can't say I'm a fan of the type of soul Vore where the soul is destroyed, it seems somewhat pointless. The whole reason that souls, as a concept, were even invented was to AVOID the permanence of death. So killing a soul seems counter-productive; you are taking a mystical/theistic concept and then changing it so much it loses its entire purpose...

Think about it this way. Without souls, all death is permadeath, and for most beings, Time is there as an omnipresent unavoidable killer. Everyone gets a finite shot at existence and only has so much to lose. But once souls & soul vore come into play, then you have this concept of infinite loss to play with. You can have some people suffer infinitely worse fates than others, and you get to deal with the type of selfish or uncaring personality that enables a pred to go through with taking ALL OF THAT away from someone else for a finite gain, and there are even different degrees of intensity to be found there. It can certainly be tempting to not only make the soul consumption/digestion especially pleasurable but also produce a lot of "leftovers". For soul CV in particular, it's pretty nice to have the pred cum a lot, but no matter how much there is, I will always get my buttons pushed just right when thinking about how there is a specific number of sperm, and how each one cost infinity years of the prey's existence. But sometimes, I get in a mood where I want the pred's reward to not even be that special. In the more extreme cases I've fantasized about, the soul was kind of bland and wasn't more filling than a regular meal, and in fact caused no extra pleasure while it was reduced to regular amounts of ordinary non-blue "byproducts". It was the ultimate expression of predator apathy to use someone's soul like that just because they don't care enough to go after the easily accessible alternatives that would give them the same outcome.

One other facet of soul vore permadeath that can change the mood & allure of the situation drastically is the question of how the pred achieves it. Could be a certain kind of magic that is learned or innate, a property of certain kinds of beings, a common default thing anyone can do as per this thread, some rare/anomalous thing that just happens because the pred lusts/hungers for it bad enough, or even an inexplicable thing that happens because of weird luck & the predator's ignorance, whether that be because they are a dumb animal or a ditzy carefree happy-go-lucky type who never spares a second thought to this enjoyable weird thing that keeps happening. One of my personal favorite things is when soul vore & permadeath is actually impossible, in an absolutely inviolable way, but then there's that one lusty/gluttonous/ignorant pred that makes it happen anyways.
AMemeticHazard
Somewhat familiar

Postby EnderDracolich » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:55 pm

Memetic Hazard wrote:
EnderDracolich wrote:...I can't say I'm a fan of the type of soul Vore where the soul is destroyed, it seems somewhat pointless. The whole reason that souls, as a concept, were even invented was to AVOID the permanence of death. So killing a soul seems counter-productive; you are taking a mystical/theistic concept and then changing it so much it loses its entire purpose...

Think about it this way. Without souls, all death is permadeath, and for most beings, Time is there as an omnipresent unavoidable killer. Everyone gets a finite shot at existence and only has so much to lose. But once souls & soul vore come into play, then you have this concept of infinite loss to play with. You can have some people suffer infinitely worse fates than others, and you get to deal with the type of selfish or uncaring personality that enables a pred to go through with taking ALL OF THAT away from someone else for a finite gain, and there are even different degrees of intensity to be found there.

I guess. It still seems somewhat contradictory to me, since "no afterlife" is the default state anyway, adding one and then stealing it away seems somewhat contrived. It makes much more sense, to my thinking, to use the immortal soul as just that, immortal, and inflict some sort of eternal, hell-like suffering on the prey, rather than just "delete" and get rid of them.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Vinderex » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:40 am

I don't like the idea of permanent consumption of souls, just seems needlessly cruel to me.
However, something I DO enjoy and will usually do when I digest my prey, is holding onto souls and either letting them temporarily merge with my body and see through my eyes, or keeping them tucked away in my belly for safekeeping until their body is reformed, or I put them in a new body and/or turn them into my child, etc.
Vinderex
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Laying atop my treasure hoard while consuming evil dragonslayers.

Postby Rendezvore » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:10 am

EnderDracolich wrote:I guess. It still seems somewhat contradictory to me, since "no afterlife" is the default state anyway, adding one and then stealing it away seems somewhat contrived.

Not sure what you mean by the default state? The character or fantasy universe the character is in may have a concept of an afterlife and denying a soul it's rightful passage to the afterlife is what a lot of people who enjoy soul vore get a kick out of. In most cases, I'd say even if you don't believe in a soul or an afterlife IRL that doesn't mean you can't fantasize these things as tangible magical spirits of a person's very essence or personality even.

EnderDracolich wrote:It makes much more sense, to my thinking, to use the immortal soul as just that, immortal, and inflict some sort of eternal, hell-like suffering on the prey, rather than just "delete" and get rid of them.

And then you watch Shakugan no Shana, where regardless of any sense of an afterlife or not, souls are a person's whole existence, including other people's memories of them, any mention of them anywhere is now gone, and your heart is RENT to pieces!

While also cackling maniacally at the same time if you're a pred like me.. Seriously, those first few episodes always put me in multiple emotional states and I can't always tell which one. :cry: :evil: :gulp: :lol:
Rendezvore
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby maraudingmarauder » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:03 am

See, I'm normally into endo/nonfatal stuff, but soulvore play can be totally acceptable for this, there are so many amazing things you can do with it. The most common depictions are either keeping the soul after digesting the body, or else pulling the soul out and leaving the body as a lifeless husk (which tends to be rather bad for your everything), but one need not limit themselves to that.

For instance, there was one character that showed up in the chat years back, for only a few days as far as I'm aware, and they had a gimmick going on where basically they'd capture the soul of anyone who got too handsy with her assets (basically - you touch her chest, and your soul gets sucked into it) - but rather than killing the victim, they were basically... "bound" to her until she decided to let them have their soul back. Mild charm effects and so on while she had them, and so on. This character got me thinking about other ways to play with the concept of nonlethal soulvore/soulcapture, and the idea of all the other fun things one could do with it, like using soulvore as a kind of leash for that sort of play - there's nothing physically binding the prey, they just belong to the pred now, bound to them. Ideas like the prey being outwardly fine, but even if they're not at the predator's side, they can still feel phantom sensations from time to time of whatever's happening to them spiritually. Going to sleep, and all their dreams are of the inside of the predator, all sorts of other ideas they can explore. I've had all sorts of fun scenes playing with that concept, for instance my bunnywitch character decided to mess with someone one day and sucked their soul out of them and swallowed it before turning them loose, and they had a rather awkward few days of trying to cope with feeling every little squish and squeeze and churn as she ever-so-slowly gave their spirit the full tour of her tract...
maraudingmarauder
???

Postby doinstuff » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:01 am

Don't know if this counts in your guys' estimation, but I have an entire world where the gods and titans feed off the souls of willing sacrifices. It's permanent for the consciousness involved, but the souls are mixed up by the gods and titans and return as different people over and over again, sometimes returning as the same person for another run through life. Most of the sacrificial methods are completely non-vore, but everybody ends up in a gods gut in the end.

Starved for conversation about it, PM me if that works for you at all.
Acclaimed tentacle rights activist.
If you ever wanted a story where you pick the prey check out my reader input thread: War of the Feasting Braves
doinstuff
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rendezvore » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:17 am

doinstuff wrote:Don't know if this counts in your guys' estimation, but I have an entire world where the gods and titans feed off the souls of willing sacrifices. It's permanent for the consciousness involved, but the souls are mixed up by the gods and titans and return as different people over and over again, sometimes returning as the same person for another run through life. Most of the sacrificial methods are completely non-vore, but everybody ends up in a gods gut in the end.

Starved for conversation about it, PM me if that works for you at all.

Love sacrificial stuff. That all sounds awesome.

And yeah, I was kind of wondering something similar, if soul entrapment counts in this thread. I've made a couple posts about my pred's gems and what she does with souls in various related threads, so I didn't know if I should repeat myself here. ^^;
Rendezvore
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to Other / Combination