*Fallout and Skyrim Vore Mod videos*

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: *Fallout and Skyrim Vore Mod videos*

Postby hibbyjibby » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:30 am

paperairplaneclip wrote:
hibbyjibby wrote:Honestly, I kinda dislike Skyrim's Devourment mod. Granted, most of it is because I'm not a great big fan of bulbous round stomachs, which puts me in the minority here as I like much more form-fitting ones which Fallout 4 has by default, but how much of a nightmare it is script wise. I'm no script master but, it's a bit amazing the mod got anything done with the mess that it has. I mean I like some of the add-ons like the dialogue options, even if they are implemented a bit janky. But the stomach and animations for it just really don't appeal to me.

It's definitely more advanced and developed than the vore mod for Fallout 4, but if given the same time and effort I think the F4 one would be leagues better. If, you know, it had any active development atleast. That and, Gat's stomach meshes are just far too high quality to ignore, personally. Maybe I can learn some scripting and other tidbits in my spare time, could be fun.

Either way paperairplaneclip, hope to see this stream soon! I didn't catch any of your previous ones, and it kinda sucks that there's no archive of em, but I'll be sure to keep an eye on this thread now. I even plan to fork over a bit o' dosh to your Patreon too if given the chance! So keep at it man, love the content.

Yea, I get what you mean for the skyrim belly, I too love those tight ones :/ How awesome would it be to have form fitting AND struggling, omg <3

Also, It would indeed be awesome to have animations, but unfortunately, for animation work, I do believe you need software that's quite expensive, and I obv can't afford that, and I'm really against piracy, so that's that :/

As for the streams hibbyjibby! Hope you could catch the one I just did, pm me if you couldn't catch it :o

Best of both worlds would truly be getting both, haha. The way audio is handled in the F4 version is just icing on an already delicious cake, too.

I do know that, while animating in mods is a bit basic right now in Fallout 4, what with animating Power Armor still impossible, and only a few weapons having custom reload animations for example. But we atleast have a few simple ones currently, such as idle positions, and recently running and sitting ones. Heck, you yourself used a few, paper. I wouldn't know about the needing an expensive program aspect, as I do believe there are quite a few free programs for that, much like how there are free modelling programs such as Blender and Nifskope, two things I've been trying to get better at myself actually. So, hey who knows? Odds are all we gotta do is wait a little longer (most dreaded enemy of anyone on this/any site), get a little bit more advanced, and boom! Framework in place, everything else has just gotta fall into it now.

Speaking of the stream, I caught the beginning, aaaand the very end of it. Bad timing for me as I had to leave for awhile, haha. Regardless, no need to send anything to me, I can atleast access the recording. Caught you and Piper going after Kendra, then I returned to you two being in a sewer, ded. I'm sure it was a pretty fun stream, though I'd be lying if I said it was 100% smooth. But fact that you even streamed was a super pleasent treat to see, and I can't wait to see you do some more in the future now, paper. Even the Skyrim ones, too. ε(*´・ω・)з

Edit: I notice your character doesn't seem to wear anything involving armor, and I'm guessing it's because you like showing off your female bodies (to which I can't hate, and also I'd love to get my hands on that bodyslide preset, same with the textures). You should get something like Armorsmith Extended, and the Concealed Armor mods so that during battle, you aren't having to frantically dodge and weave and waste healing resources. Just a friendly tip, I have no idea what your mods or ESPs are so, had to mention it to be safe.
(●`ε´●) Only have one Waifu, because having more will ruin your life-u (。・`ω´・。)!!
hibbyjibby
Somewhat familiar

Postby paperairplaneclip » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:54 am

Hibby, I am indeed using concealed & armorsmith extended already ^^ Just gotta play with the difficulty settings a little more, because I wanted to see more vore 'in the wild' (Npc's making meals out of each other even when I'm not looking, and I think I might've just found my fix ;) )

SPEAKING OF WHICH

I WILL POSSIBLY STREAM TONIGHT

Please note the word possibly, and I don't have any set time yet, just throwing it out there for anyone who reads this at this early hour :P

Edit: Stream may not happen tonight :/ Stuff got in the way
Last edited by paperairplaneclip on Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby WorstIDEver » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:56 pm

Hey clip, where are you getting your audio files for the swallow noises? I LOVE them. Plz. It would make my playthrough that much better.

-Cheers
WorstIDEver
New to the forum

Postby ABrinson27 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:53 pm

paperairplaneclip, gotcha
ABrinson27
Somewhat familiar

Postby ABrinson27 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:00 am

paperairplaneclip, aw ok cool
ABrinson27
Somewhat familiar

Postby ABrinson27 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:48 pm

paperairplaneclip, hey did you get my messages i'm still new to messaging thing
ABrinson27
Somewhat familiar

Postby eleventh » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:24 am

What skyrim mods are you using? Looks like a good deal more than I'm seeing in my install of Devourment 0.65.
I really need to just post things without rewriting them dozens of times.
eleventh
Participator

Postby paperairplaneclip » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:25 am

Hey everyone! Been a while since I posted on here, but I made a quick little update on my Patreon! (which, once again, is entirely free) Check it out!
https://www.patreon.com/posts/little-update-8870621
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: STREAMING RIGHT NOW!*Fallout and Skyrim Vore Mod videos*

Postby paperairplaneclip » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:02 am

STREAMING RIGHT NOW AT:
Stream over! Hope you guys enjoyed :)
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby anthony050 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:55 am

That was a great stream sorry that I didn't say anything nor stay for the whole thing just got so excited when I saw the anime face mod :gulp:
anthony050
Participator

Postby ABrinson27 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:55 am

you streamed last night drat missed it.
ABrinson27
Somewhat familiar

Postby paperairplaneclip » Mon May 08, 2017 10:36 pm

Btw, for those who don't know yet, I have set up this little poll for people to vote on :)
https://www.patreon.com/posts/poll-video-idea-10689145
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby paperairplaneclip » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:38 am

NEW VIDEO:
https://aryion.com/g4/view/398977
Hope you enjoy :)
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby paperairplaneclip » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:51 pm

NEW VIDEO!
Harley Quinn makes a meal out of Batman ;)
https://aryion.com/g4/view/401537
Enjoy!
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby paperairplaneclip » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:11 pm

NEW VIDEO!
This one is a little more horror/dark themed :zombie:
https://aryion.com/g4/view/403481
Let me know what you think!
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ABrinson27 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:44 am

paperairplaneclip, hey paper do you still have the links to your stream vids, my laptop's hard drive had to be replaced and the links I had were deleted sadly if you do have them then can you send them on my messenger if that is ok.
ABrinson27
Somewhat familiar

Postby Natolin » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:59 pm

Hate to necro but paper did you quit making these videos?
I'm a thot who feeds off attention... so tell me whatcha think of my stuff! Also I have a DA account :D https://www.deviantart.com/natolinnn2
Natolin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby paperairplaneclip » Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:59 pm

Nateman9 wrote:Hate to necro but paper did you quit making these videos?

Late as fuck reply, only now saw this.

I'm still out there, but the probability of me making new videos is quite slim, sorry about that.
Something about a lack of motivation for just about anything, tons of good stuff is happening to me right now, but I can't really seem to enjoy anything, sorry :/
Really wish my motivation would come back, I actually really enjoy(ed?) making those videos.
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ABrinson27 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:25 pm

paperairplaneclip, Its OK friend I'm sure you'll get your inspiration back if you want you can look at my art to see if anything inspires you. I do it all the time when I go through this. https://aryion.com/g4/user/ABrinson27 :)
ABrinson27
Somewhat familiar

Postby paperairplaneclip » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:55 pm

Oh, my patreon got banned
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game