The "Pharoh's Phone" (MeTheMe&GeneticMess))

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: The "Pharoh's Phone" (MeTheMe&GeneticMess))

Postby GeneticMess » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:03 am

... Pyruna was right. But this was the same spider that learned enough about magic to counteract Judy's telekinesis spell! It had to have some sense of higher thinking... maybe sentience, maybe not. Maybe he shouldn't enact his revenge so pettily on a spider, but he wasn't giving up the idea yet.

At this point, Bailey near collapsed under Cheryl's expert hands, looking at her with a red face and a slight bit of cross-eye as lust ran wild in her veins. She wasn't sure how she managed it, but they could see each other, even though nobody else could. Looking at her magically formed member, rising with each stroke, Bailey was brought back to her early days of dating in high school. Of course, she never imagined it would amount to this, but she didn't care. "Come on, just give me a quickie." She whispered, eyeing her girlfriend up like candy.
Eka's Gallery (vore short stories):
https://aryion.com/g4/user/GeneticMess
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:15 am

Pyruna had no idea it was a spell casting spider, it might have changed her mind, but for the moment she still didn't care about one, tiny... or rather large in Avery gut... spider. The size of the thing while it was in Avery began to concern her a little... but it wasn't getting out... right?

Cheryl wasn't super into dicks, she'd had a boyfriend or two back in high school, but she had realized she was a lesbian relatively early on. Still, her girlfriend was experimenting with her magic, so she could give her a little something for that. She finally pulled Bailey's pants down, to reveal, or not since they were invisible, her hard on and lady sex, before doing the same for herself, except without the dick. With Bailey on the ground already Cheryl gently pushed her over, and laid atop her, kissing her neck and cheek a little. "Mmm.. alright, alright... a quickie... don't expect the dick to happen super often though..."
Have a taste of my art if want! https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/MeTheMe

My Seeking RP Thread viewtopic.php?f=31&t=11807
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:24 am

Avery's eyes scanned the nearby area for a moment... wait, where did Cheryl and Bailey run off to? He had to look at his gut for a moment to make sure he hadn't blacked out and eaten them or something, and then turned to Pyruna to ask before Mordecai spoke once more. "Attention! I believe, without further delays, we can now begin our ritual properly!" There was a pause, before Avery raised his hand like a kid in school.

"Um... does anybody know where Bailey and Cheryl went?" Avery asked, eliciting a least a couple pairs of eyes to start wondering around the room with him.

Bailey stopped as she heard Avery's call to action, and sighed. "Ah shit, this is what I get for trying to squeeze in a quickie." She at least decided to have a bit of fun, and shot her finger up into the air. A flare shot up, until exploding into a display of fireworks, reading "WE WERE HAVING SEX". And shortly after, she turned them visible again, before Cheryl had a chance to clean either of their messes up.
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:33 am

Pyruna began to look around, nodding. "Yes... they seem to have disappeared. They are lovers though, and I believe they do that now and then to be alone for moments..."

Her thoughts were right, as Bailey made them visible and megaphoned to the whole world they were in the middle of some sexy time. Luckily for Cheryl she had already been getting dressed when Mordecai had made his call to his action, the firework display was... unnecesary. "G- God dammit Bailey they did not need to know everything!" She gave her girlfriend a flick on the nose, before getting up and going to the circle.

Ace put her talons to the sides of her mouth like a megaphone. "Don't let us stop you!" She giggled, as she flew over to her spot around the circle, rolling her shoulders and preparing herself.

Johan finally made his way over as well, standing tall and proud as ever, and smiling. "Yes! Ve are ready for zee the main event!"

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:41 am

"Pfft, sorry." Bailey chuckled, before flinching as she was flicked on the nose. "They would've found out eventually." She insisted as she got up and redressed, before rolling her shoulders and walking to her spot on the circle. "Looks like its showtime. Guess its good we held off for this, at least..."

Avery couldn't help but stifle a laugh at the proud display from Bailey, while Judy went all the way and had a small laughing fit over it. He made his way to the circle and took deep breaths. Focus, this wasn't the time or place to be losing his mind again.

Judy exaggeratedly pranced over to her spot, did a little spin, and then striked a pose. "Ready~!" She chimed.

Mard blew another puff of his toxins from his mouth, like a bull blowing steam from their nose in a cartoon, and then grinned. "All ready on my front."
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:30 pm

"... would they have f- found out without your broadcasting? I'm not so sure..." She shook her head, chuckling as she looked around at all the others in their spots in the circle. She wouldn't need to do much, most of everyone's job seemed to be just adding magic to his pool. Him and Pyruna may be large players in the spell, and even then Mordecai seemed to have all he needed from Pyruna.

Pyruna herself moved to her spot on the circle, prepping herself for the spell. Deep breath in... and out. She was ready, this spell didn't even seem to need that much from her, but she could feel the excitement in the air...

Ace looked around at everyone, then up at Mordecai. "Alright boss, I think this is it. Moment of truth. Season finale. Let's do this!"

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:27 am

"Good! We're all set, then!" Mordecai proudly proclaimed, holding his hands towards the middle of the circle. A sphere of energy appeared in the center, and engraved in it was an insignia resembling a humanoid figure with a rotund belly. He chanted some strange, eldritch words with growing intensity, before telling everyone to concentrate on adding energy to the sphere. From across the circle, energy pulsated from each person using their magic, and with their help the sphere continued to grow and grow. Mordecai continued with his foreign chants, until with one final shot, the sphere expanded infinitely, and then vanished. Mordecai dusted off his hands and put his hands on his hips proudly. "It is done. And now, we wait. With time, everyone will come to feel a temporary urge of hunger that will inform them of their new abilities. We did good work here, today!"
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:01 am

Each person gave what magic they could to the spell, adding their power to substantial power already within the circle. Cheryl watched as the insignia rose, the energy sphere gaining more and more magic... this was it. This... weird fetish she had was going to be added to everyone! She... felt good, at least a little, and concentrated on the orb. The sphere had apparently gained all the power it needed, because it burst outward, it's magical energy spreading out across the whole world, if Mordecai was to be believed! She could feel that light, sudden hunger, falling to her knees as she had given a lot to his spell. "Whew... yeah, yeah we d- did." She smiled at the rest of the group.

Ace cheered! "Aw yeah we did! Things are about to get weird! Wish I could go out and see it all for myself some time..."

Johan took a deep bow. "Excellent vork, Mordecai! Zo many years of effort have finally paid off! Congratulations!"

Pyruna smiled, looking to Avery, then the rest of the group, nodding. "Yes... congratulation, Mordecai."

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:25 am

Avery put in a lot of energy to the spell, more so than he actually realized. He let his spider legs give out as he needed a moment to recover. He panted, and could only manage to give 6 separate thumbs ups, one pair swiping sweat off his brow.

"Hehe! Always glad to help, sir!" Judy beamed, while Mard was quiet. He smiled, and gave an approving nod, before blowing a puff of smog.

"I thank each and every one of your for your assistance. This was quite the performance, one no single performer could accomplish." Mordecai looked proud of every single person in the room. "Rest assured, your work and assistance will not go unrewarded."
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:51 am

Cheryl managed to get up, and go to Bailey, hugging her gently, giving her a little kiss on the cheek before turning back to Mordecai. "Rewarded? I d- did not hear about that... or if I did I forgot, it's possible, a lot has happened over the last f- few hours." She smirked a little.

Pyruna went to Avery, nuzzling him gently and purring as he rested after putting so much energy into the spell. "I second that, I do not remember being told we would be rewarded, but a lot has happened, what do you mean, Mordecai?"

Ace chuckled, her wings unfurling and with a few flaps she was brought skyward, and sat on one of her performing platforms, looking down at everyone and just resting.

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:21 pm

"I didn't hear about any award either." The clown looked at the ringmaster confused, but he was already ready to explain. "Aha, you are correct, there was no reward going into this, but only recently did I realize how willing you all were. no matter the reason, to help me dream come true. So I'll do the same for all of you, to the best of my abilities. Think of me like a genie! You each get one free wish, as long as it's within my realm of possibility."

Avery considered asking to turn himself back to normal, but he figured that wasn't an option any more. He instead looked down at Pyruna as she nuzzled him, and he returned her affectionate gesture. He wondered if he could break her curse? It was very powerful magic, yes, but it had been nothing but a burden to her. And as flattering as it was for her to vehemently defend anyone from touching him, it had its obvious drawbacks for the both of them.

Bailey, a bit absorbed in the aftermath of it all, was taken a bit off guard by Cheryl kissing her. She welcomed it, though, putting her arm around her lover and pulling her close where they stood. But suddenly, the both of them would feel a strange hunger in the pit of their guts. They were the only two who weren't able to vore normally before the spell was cast. "Man, that took a lot of energy out of me... you want to go grab a bite to eat?" Bailey offered, not quite noticing the powers they gained yet.
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:53 pm

Ace's eyes opened a little wider, a grin slowly growing on her face. "Wow... a free wish, huh? Guess someone who's been around as long as you have has some power up their sleeve we don't get to see very often, huh? Wow, that's... a hell of a blank check, if you really are that powerful, I think I'm gonna need a little time to digest and get back to you on that little reward there, if that's alright."

Johan rubbed his chin and smiled. "Yes! I am vith Ace, it is a lot to take in, and ve may need time to make zense of all of it! Rain check on that vish, perhaps?"

Cheryl thought as she held onto Bailey for a little while, rubbing her shoulder, just felt good to touch and be near her. That hunger suddenly struck, though, and she had a good feeling of what it was. She smiled at Bailey, nodding. "You know... I d- do want a bite to eat... I think our menu has expanded a little though." She raised her eyebrows a little. "We'll g- get back to you on our wishes, we're out to lunch!" She pulls on Bailey, it was time to find some food!

Pyruna, stood up tall before Mordecai, looking up at him. She knew what she wanted. "I would like the curse on me lifted. I love Avery, but feeling that... violence anytime he is away is not something that is easy to live with."

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:38 pm

"Of course, your wish is to be used whenever is most convenient to you." The magician dusted his hands off as he looked at his friends around him. He'd certainly made quite the quirky circle of friends, and even the most recent ones he held in high regard. "You may all return to your trailers or places of dwelling for the time being. Again, job well done!" He dismissed everyone, until Pyruna already seemed intent on her wish. "... I see. I'll start on that right away... but if you could, stop by my trailer sometime, so we may discuss matters further." And with that, he walked out of the tent, back to his own business.

"A-ah!" Bailey yelped as she was pulled along with Cheryl, only realizing briefly after that what she had in mind. Ah right, the spell, and they couldn't quite vore before. She didn't object, and tagged along beside Cheryl, although she was curious as to who she intended to eat.
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:15 am

Pyruna nodded, and gave him a little bow, before going to over to Avery and nuzzling him again. "I hope you take no offense in that wish, but... while I love being by you, I am not in love with the compulsion to attack those around you." She sat down next to him. "Do not think I won't stick by you though, I shall always be around when you need me, and in case I need you." She smiled softly at him.

Cheryl pulled Bailey along until they found a door. "Right, so... I remember you saying you wanted t- to work until someone pissed you off before showing off your new powers... but how would you say m- make a surprise entrance and turn in your two weeks early?" She giggled a little, not normally a very sadistic person, but everyone would be fine in the end, and she was having fun with her girlfriend! "P- put your hand on the door, and imagine a door in your work place... before infusing magic and opening it."

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:30 am

"No, I completely understand. As much as I love you, I wouldn't want to have violent compulsions whenever somebody went near you, either." Avery continued to nuzzle his lover as their standard affair. "And I'll always be there for you, and I have a feeling you'll be there for me too." He started to blush, his cheeks turning a bit blue, before he remembered his... current occupant. He turned around to look for Cheryl, but Bailey and her were already off. Darn it, guess he was holding onto this thing a bit longer. And judging by its continued struggles, it wasn't happy with that.

"Did Ace tell you that? Whatever, that's a plan I can totally get behind." Bailey snickered. She wasn't too sadistic either, but she was definitely more so than Cheryl, even if by just a smidge. She focused, thought of her location, and opened the door. As soon as the smell of fry grease and dead fish hit her, she knew it had worked. Everyone was currently eating, even the employees, whom were all taking advantage of their lunch break as they were suddenly starving. A mischievous grin spread across Bailey's face. "You wanna stay out here, or follow me in while I talk to the boss?"
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:03 am

"Mmm... I know the spell took a lot out of everyone, but once you're ready we should go to Mordecai's tent, to talk to him about removing the curse. Given all the magic everyone's expended I wonder if it will even get done today. I've waited so long though, a little longer will be nothing." She purred as they nuzzled, before poking his gut. "You may want to ask him about that too. The spider, I mean. I can't imagine it as anything to worry about, but if it is of concern to you he, or Cheryl, would be the ones to bring it up to. Cheryl and Bailey left for lunch though."

Cheryl grinned as Bailey worked the spell almost effortlessly, but not exactly, casting that felt like a light jog, spell casting was work. "Umm... n- no, but you did tell me when you were wanting to learn magic you wanted to get revenge on your boss and customers, and then live easy. B- being a mage is nice, but easy is not the word I would use... Oh hell no I'm not staying out here, I'm n- not missing a show like this..." She followed Bailey in, putting an arm over her shoulder and holding her gently.

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:51 pm

"I'm a... little winded, but I can manage." Avery's spidery appendages worked one by one to get back up, and soon his hulking body was lifted back up. His stomach growled violently; he might have to hurry up before he digests his spider "friend". He didn't know if Mordecai could handle tending to both of their needs at once, but he did seem barely winded after the spell. Avery giggled as his gut was poked, the struggles inside of it weakening. "I guess so... Let's go find him, he said he'd be in his trailer. We'll ask about your curse first, and then we can deal with... this."

Bailey snatched a cup from behind the counter and poured herself a cup of water from the soda fountain, downing out to help replenish the energy she'd lost from the spell. "Did I? Jeez, surprised I haven't been fired already with how much I run my mouth about this." She playfully ruffled Bailey's hair as she came in close, and then walked down the hall towards the manager's office. She put her hand on the door... and it was locked. She knocked a couple times, each knock becoming more irritable. She had to be in there, there was no way she wasn't...
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:05 pm

Pyruna heard the loud, ominous gurgle from Avery's stomach, signaling it's desire to be done with it's meal and digest already. She shook her head. "Should you want to keep until you can do something with it, you can focus your magic and will to keep from digesting, as I do, and if what Mordecai said was true, it might actually revive as we all do now. An odd thought." She shrugged, helping him up as best she could and beginning towards Mordecai's tent. "The curse may take some actual time and energy to fix, the spider can come first, should you wish."

"Yeah... you have never had a lot of nice things to saw about this place... b- but a lot of people never have a lot of nice things to say about their employment. It k- kind of comes expected after a while." Cheryl followed Bailey's lead through the small fast food place... she had to admit it kind of smelled good, she didn't mind fish and grease. Locked door. "C'mon now, B- Bailey, I think you can think of a way around this obstacle..." Cheryl put a hand on the door knob, her hand glowing a little, before there was audible click and the knob turned and door swung open...

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:03 am

Outside the main tent, the spider/sphinx couple would find a bunch of RVs and mobile homes parked in a parking lot of sorts, north of the main tent. Mordecai's was, oddly enough, the most normal looking one of the bunch, and didn't have a lot of flair to it. The only distinguishing feature was a label above the door with his name on it. After some hesitation, Avery knocked, and Mordecai was quick to open it. "Eager to get your wishes granted, I see. That's fine with me, please come on in." He moved inside, letting both of them in... except Avery was too big to fit through the door. Using a bit of impromptu magic, he stretched the frame of the door to fit his size before coming in, and returning it to normal. Mordecai was quick to applaud Avery, before sitting on a purple clothed stool. A lot of his room was purple, it the lighting was very minimal in here... it almost felt like a fortune teller's tent. "So, I assume you are here to talk about your curse, correct?"

With an audible click, the knob turned and the door swung open... to reveal an interesting sight. A short, red-headed and freckled women with her hair tied into a bun and wearing a uniform (which was starting to tear as they spoke)... with a human-sized gut, struggling and squirming. "B-Bailey, how did you open my... l-look, never mind! If this is about a raise, we can talk about it later! Just close my door, please!" The woman pleaded, and while Bailey initially was shocked, her malicious grin soon returned. She silently gestured to Cheryl to close the door as asked, before gingerly walking up to the smaller women. "I-I'm not some cannibal, I don't know what happened, but please do NOT tell anybody about this!" She pleaded, but Bailey simply said nothing. She just picked her up, and started shoving her head into her maw. Her boss started to scream in terror, flailing hard as her employee suddenly started eating her whole!
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:57 am

Pyruna followed Avery out to the RV trailers where the circus crew seemed to live. Large, odd buildings without foundations to Pyruna, but she was able to think of why that was. Moving houses was a strange idea, but an absurd one, circuses and gypsies had done it before. She gave a small bow as Mordecai opened the door. "Sort of. There are other reasons we are here." As Avery had to use magic to get into Mordecai's door, it suddenly dawned on her just how big Avery was now, she herself was quite a bit bigger than humans, but he was now very wide with is spinneret and long, thing legs. She got in easily, and found a comfortable part of the floor settle down on. "I am in no rush, but dealing with it as early as possible would be preferable. However, Avery had a more urgent question, not about the wish, but about the spider who's appearance caused his transformation, it's currently settled in his stomach."

Cheryl gave a sly, knowing smile as they revealed Bailey's boss, who was apparently trying out the new powers everyone had! The spell must have clued her in somehow on what she was capable of, even if it was now horrifying the woman. Cheryl slowly closed the door, and watched as the woman pleaded. "It's f- fine, no one here is going to rat you out! We are here for... something else, though, something a little m- more... appetizing." She teased, as Bailey shoved her bosses head into her mouth. Cheryl watched with glee as her girlfriend started her meal, a large one, but with their new powers so very doable. She was a little jealous though, sad that the boss had gotten to whoever that was before they arrived. She reopened the door, looking over at an employee who starting to return to work, and beckoning him over silently.

"Huh? Who're you and what do you want?" Some young adult boy in uniform with sandy brown hair, tall and a little thin looking.

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay