Vore Hero Academia

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Vore Hero Academia

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:09 am

*I can hear crickets chirping* XD
A Fat Drgn is a Happy Drgn!
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Sabi1 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:40 am

Once again another, completely different from Cloudwalker, hero teacher had appeared. His energy far more manic than both Cloudwalker and Spectra. Though the topic did sound like it could be fun.

When he asked about questions, Honey raised her hand. "Yes, Honey, Honey Bunny." She said, introducing herself, "Wouldn't stealth be, kind of difficult for some hero's? Especially since some of us tend to be rather large... Or pink." She asked, obviously referring to how a good amount of their class was made up of very tall, or tall and wide in some cases, Sovera, folks who would surely find sneaking tricky. Especially if it required sneaking through a small doorway. Plus Honey's obvious issue of her soft pink coloring which was hardly camouflaging.

As she spoke up though, the students would see a shadow creep in behind Black Beak, that gradually and silently grew until Spectra appeared standing quietly and unnoticed, she assumed, behind him, the woman obviously a bit larger than him, smiling happily at the idea that she would catch him by surprise since he was so focused on the students. "Good question Honey, not everyone has the easiest time sneaking, whether due to body shape or... Coloration... But in those cases one can take advantage of a well-timed bit of misdirection." She stated, smiling at how she had basically just demonstrated exactly what she was just saying. She then faced Black Beak, leaning down slightly and smiling at him playfully. "Isn't that correct, 'invisible man'?" She asked him, her entire tone and demeanor showing playful teasing with the other teacher.
Sabi1
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:49 pm

(Er...skip my turn, I need to mulligan)
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Arthotus » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:30 pm

He leaned back a little, obviously intimidated. He was a younger pro hero at a measly 25, but he was hardened and experienced in the Hero business, but definitely lacking in the lady department.

"I've never claimed to be invisible!" He squawked, almost literally, his voice cracking from it's usual exaggerated bravado to a much sharper tone, as his feathers were literally ruffled by the sudden appearance of Spectra.

It took him a moment to pick on what she said, then his wheels hit the ground again and he was back into the zone, "Yes! Distraction is an important element of stealth missions! Though on your specific example, talk to your costume designer about electro-cloth! It can be made in any color but once a low voltage is run through it, HWA!" He flexed his arms and his entire costume turned jet black. "So even the pinkest of Bunnies can blend right in with the shadows!"

He cast a nervous glance at Spectra, not being told she would be teaching with him today. Sure she was their replacement homeroom, but he was supposed to be their afternoon hero studies teacher for today. He was professional enough not to oogle her wonderful form in front of the students,

"Ok! Move your rear ends up and out of those seats. Grab your current costumes and change, we're headed to Training zone six today!"

Once the students had all filed out, he seemed to puff himself up a bit, much like a normal bird, "So are you assisting with the lesson today Spectra? I would welcome your experience and perspective." He asked casually, fighting the urge to let his gaze drop to her chest and below with every fiber of his professional being. Blackbeak was a man who lived and breathed being a hero, in the most dramatic and over the top way possible. So what if he hadn't actually gotten laid in...what? six years now? So WHAT! Being a hero was more important than his personal life, and by god, by country, he would keep up the valiant fight to keep his eyes on hers!
Surviving is such a terrible game of chance. No matter how many times you happen to win, it only takes once, and you lose forever.
Arthotus
---

Postby Bright » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:18 am

Mark liked Blackbeaks cheerful attitude though there was a feeling that the owl hero was trying a bit too hard to be chipper.
Oh well, not the time to think to much about, time for some training.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Sabi1 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:49 pm

Once all the students had left she responded to him. "I wasn't scheduled to assist." She said, just to reassure him that his assumption that he was supposed to do the lesson alone was correct. "But, this is also my first day with the students as well, and I would hate to pass up an opportunity to get to know everyone better." She said with a smile maintaining a calm and professional demeanor the entire time.

"I suppose that does mean I should change as well though..." she added, raising her index finger to her lip coyly. Without warning, the business suit and skirt she was wearing began to shift and move subtly, until they began to swirl away, the fabric obviously changing, losing whatever hints of color it had before turning into black shadow. If he was trying his hardest not to look at her before, now would be a breaking point as the shadows swirled, revealing tantalizing glimpses of her soft pail skin, not to mention the motion of her chest dropping and bouncing from the sudden lack of support, before the shadows readjusted and started wrapping around her body again. This outfit honestly looked even less practical for hero work than what she was wearing before though. In place of the business style outfit was now a long black dress that seemed to defy gravity. Her arms and shoulders were exposed, revealing a LOT of cleavage as the rest of the dress clung tightly to her curves all the way down to her ankles where it fanned out a bit, though the fabric didn't touch the ground at all, it seemed to hang and wave a few inches above.
(Picture Morticia Addams, only with a more revealing top that only wraps around the chest like a corset/bustier making sure you can see plenty of pushed up cleavage.)

It would be obvious by her choice of outfit that Spectra wasn't really the running and jumping sort of hero, no, her moves were more controlled and subtle, even if her choice of attire wasn't. She was a planner, one who would manipulate the situation and her environment, waiting until the perfect moment to strike, not that she couldn't fight in a more traditional sense as well, she just chose to save that sort of thing for a final resort instead.

"Since you're already dressed, then I suppose we should be off. Wouldn't want to keep the young ones waiting hmm?" She asked, beginning to walk past him smoothly, her long black spaded tail waving tantalizingly behind her before wrapping slightly around his shoulder as she moved past. "I'd gladly share my experience and perspectives with you any time you wish. Consider my door always open." She added with a grin. She made her way slightly out of the door before halting to look back at him again, "You know, if you'd like, I could take us both there the quick way, shadow transport, you'd just have to come over here and give a nice firm hug, if you'd like..." She said. Even though everything she said was very calm and controlled, there was an obvious undertone to it all, an almost imperceptible air of sexuality that pervaded every word and every action, not so blatant as to be obvious, but enough to keep the attention she wanted.

She reached a hand out to him so he could take it if he wanted to take the quick route to the field with her.

-----------------------------

In the meantime, Honey and the rest rushed off to the training fields, retrieving their costumes and gear from their lockers. After the incident, Honey had the battery capacity of her gloves upped so it wouldn't take so long between charges. It made the suit a little bit heavier, but nothing she couldn't handle.

She hopped out to the field with her friends, before moving excitedly. "All right! Who's ready to be sneaky?!" She called out excitedly in a very opposite of sneaky way.
Sabi1
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:13 pm

*Sovera slipped into her armor with relative ease, the pieces were designed to they could be put on just like normal clothes, first a skin tight jumpsuit with plenty of elasticity to shield any exposed parts of her body from the wind pressures higher than 200 MPH, Next was her armor pieces, the helm, gauntlets, breastplate, and greaves, which reinforced her body so her bones wouldn't snap away like pretzels, once attached an additional smart metal wire frame clamped onto her upper limbs, creating three lines of metal plates between the individual parts including her neck which looked like the underbelly of a dragon, playing into her theme while also being highly effective wind splitters.*

*Normally she'd be quite active in supporting her teacher with questions and a spitfire attitude, however she just couldn't get her mind off of that lost time. She felt 'out-of-the-loop' so to speak, a whole day went by without her knowing anything about it...no that was enough, Sovera shook her head about and did a doggy style shake down from nose to tail which actually looked rather cute from any observer's standpoint*, "Gotta get my head in the game..."

*By the time Honey issued the question, she let out a roaring "HOO-RAH!" While lighting her afterburners and taking up a horse stance (compared to what a person looks like riding a horse, wide squared up stance, good for blocking), She knew she needed to get fired up to pull off her idea, this was gonna be really difficult and It may not even work.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Arthotus » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:07 pm

Zeke was out shortly, his outfit sort of revealing compared to everyone else's. Since he didn't really know what he would turn into, after the first costume, his new one was now just a set of black undies, sort of an 'astro boy' homage. He rocked it well though, not with his confidence so much as just not caring all that much what others thought of his costume. It helped that many hero's costumes were basically just underwear, especially the more macho/trans formative ones.

It also helped when he 'scaled up' and turned into a gator, sucking in his backpack. He had ditched the wrist launchers though, a tad too extreme for heroes, much like Spectra had said. So it seemed very much like he was just in his underwear, though he sudden;y produced a cloak, pinning the large black garment around his neck and flipping up the hood, looking very rogue-like in an instant.

"Yup. I even have a cover for my stone."

Blackbeak couldn't help but watch in full as her form, or rather, the form of her clothing, changed. He gulped audibly as she stood before him in her sleek and slim black dress. He was speechless as she sauntered past him, totally absorbed in her normal, but exceptionally sultry appearance.

"I, uhhh, well..." He managed to blink a few times and shook himself out of his nearly pre-pubescent trance, "Nono, I'll ride with the students on the bus..." He busied himself picking up the jumbo flash cards he had used earlier, trying not to stare at her body any longer.
Surviving is such a terrible game of chance. No matter how many times you happen to win, it only takes once, and you lose forever.
Arthotus
---

Postby Arthotus » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:17 pm

(I'll let Sabi continue those scenes if she would like, while also moving on!)

The students would arrive at one of the urban jungle training areas, and were then led into a control room, one wall filled with screens.

Blackbeak spread his arms out, laughing dramatically, "Haha! I have enhanced the security of this training area by a thousand percent! The task you have for today is a scenario you will each perform in pairs! One on one competition! Learning advancing hand in hand with friendly rivalries! Embrace your youth!"

He hit a button on a remote in his hand, and the screens all turned off, and two doors opened on either side of the room.

"Pair up and then choose a side! I'll explain the actual competition once you're ready to go!"

Zeke sighed. Why was it always competitions around here? Though it made some sense, considering being a hero meant consistently being in direct competition with villains, and sometimes even other heroes.
Arthotus
---

Postby Sabi1 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:35 am

Well the three of them certainly seemed fired up, even if Honey couldn't help but laugh at how NOT stealthy they all looked. Sovie firing her burners, Zeke looking like he was preparing to flash someone in the park, and her wearing a suit designed for easy visibility, Marie was probably the only one there truly suited for stealth, especially due to her ability to squeeze through small spaces. Oh well, that's why they were learning right? She'd definitely need to ask about incorporating that stealth circuit into her suit for the next round of improvements.

----------------

Spectra sighed lightly as Blackbeak declined her offer. She wasn't the type to be too pushy or seem too eager though, that would make one seem desperate, and she certainly wasn't. "As you wish." She replied, pulling her hand back before giving him a smile. "See you on the field." She said, before seemingly just disappearing again, though by now it should be obvious, it was just her shadow manipulation technique. Based on just their last few interactions it was obvious she had great control over it and used it A LOT, not only using it for things like quickly and quietly traveling around, but even using it to form her outfits, no wonder everything seemed to fit her like a glove and defy gravity.

Upon arriving at their training area, Blackbeak and the rest could see Spectra waiting in a shady spot, she'd already mentioned her aversion to too much light so it made sense for her to be waiting in a place like that.
(Depending where they meet up I imagine it would either be in an entryway or beneath a tree or something. Whatever's appropriate for their first meeting spot before entering the training field. )

When Blackbeak began to describe his plan she listened closely, while also hanging closely behind him. Once more he would feel her presence over his shoulder. As he was done explaining though she moved closer, placing her hands on his shoulders, pressing herself closer, her chest squishing against his back, though she didn't even seem to react, treating it as if it was nothing, "A competition hmm? I must admit I did want to see what they could do. This promises to be interesting." She said encouragingly to him, leaning in close enough that her chest pressed even more firmly against his back and some of her hair even began to drape over his shoulder lightly, before standing up straight once more, removing her hands and returning his personal space to him.

It was pretty obvious the way Sovie had been acting that she'd probably want to team up with Honey, so she didn't make any moves to grab anyone else, giving Sovie her chance to make the first move, then she could react from there, though she was curious. "So, we're forming teams but, what will we actually be doing? Isn't it harder to sneak when everyone already knows what you're doing?" She asked, wondering what Blackbeak was intending with his lesson.
Sabi1
---

Postby Arthotus » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:29 am

Blackbeak almost didn't realize what pair of wonderfully soft and full things had pressed to his back. Almost. His costume was actually a lot more protective than it might have seemed. It felt like Kevlar, it was so thick and heavy, with small plates of something folded in all over too. It was a wonder he could move around at all, but clearly he was quite strong beneath the star spangled suit.

His reaction, not that anyone could tell through his feathers, was to blush a deep red from the neck up, and freeze in place. He relaxed only once she had backed off and Honey asked a question.

"There are n-no teams!" His voice cracked, bit he coughed to bring out his overly manly voice again, "You're pairing up with a friend and or rival to do an obstacle course solo! You youngsters aren't ready for a group stealth mission yet!"

Once everyone had pair off and picked a side, he quickly explained the scenario over a booming intercom. It almost sounded like a pre-recording.

"Oh no! A gang of tech savvy misfits has stolen a number of data files from a law firm and is trying to sell them on the black market! You, our intrepid heroes, managed to discover their hide out! But oh no! If they find out you've discovered them, they'll start deleting data! You have to be careful not to be seen on any cameras or make any loud noises that would draw the attention of a guard! There's also various nasty villainous traps set up, so don't think it'll be easy!"

He pulled off the microphone and looked to Spectra, who was now alone with him in the control room. "Spectra, i-if you want you can give them advice as they go, that w-would be OK. It's a fairly easy course, just some water filled pit traps and mildly electrified floors and things. If they take their time it's easy, but they'll probably blunder a few times racing their opponents." He explained, somewhat nervously, like she was evaluating him.

He then took up the PA system again. "There are three checkpoints marked throughout the maze. Find and touch all three and you're done! If you spring a trap or are spotted by one of the cameras, you'll have to return to your last checkpoint! Slow is steady in this race, but take too much time and your opponent might sweep up the data first! Any questions?"
Arthotus
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:18 pm

(I choose the number 3 again for lineup purposes, also sorry for rediculously small post, I got nothin. XP)

*Sovera was looking over the monitors*, "Wow...this is some quality stuff, you must've sunk at least fifty thousand bucks into this setup at minimum."
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Bright » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:31 pm

Mankeymon/Mark had gotten in suit and was stretching his muscles. An obstacle course was probably the best test of his skills he could get.
He noticed Zeke.
"Hey Zeke, here's for good luck." He put up his hand for a fist bump.
Visit my artblog?
Bright
Heavy user

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:44 pm

*Sovera essentially threw her original plan of outrunning the cameras out the window...she'd have to go supersonic for that and the complexity of the maze prevented her from building up speed*, "...well crap...this'll be a lot harder than I thought."
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Arthotus » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:59 pm

(Also not being heard would be hard at supersonic)

Zeke nodded, returning the first bump. "Want to pair up? As the only two guys in class, we might as well compete."

Assuming he agreed, Zeke would walk into the hall on the left to wait for the course to start.
Arthotus
---

Postby Sabi1 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:00 pm

(Since everyone is going to be individually running the course, just at the same time as another student, the partner thing isn't even really that big a deal right? Or could the other person's actions have an inadvertent effect on the other?

If they're not going to be that tied to the events each other faces, I'd say should probably just lay out the basic 'events" of the course so everyone can go about it and 'compare notes' after. To keep things from getting bogged down with trying to form duos. )

Honey breathed a sigh of relief at finding out the challenge wouldn't be the same as what it USUALLY meant when a challenge was mentioned around here. She liked that, it would be nice not to have to actually fight one of her classmates for once.

She saw Sovera looking a little concerned at realizing her initial plan wouldn't work though. "Hey, you'll figure something out, yeah, your size is kind of a disadvantage, but you got lots of gadgets and stuff, maybe you can use your grappling hooks, or reflect the light from your burners to blind the cameras." She said, giving a couple suggestions. How useful would they be? Very good question they wouldn't know until it happened, but they were ideas none-the-less. As was though, she was certainly ready to give it a try, so the pink bunny girl eagerly hopped up to her starting line ready to give it a shot, thinking of this more as a fun distraction from the normally extreme things they would face on a regular basis.

--------------------

Spectra simply smiled pleasantly continuing to stand behind Blackbeak. She'd noticed that he seemed somewhat uneasy with her standing behind him like that and, it would be a lie to say she didn't enjoy that at least a little. ;)

"Oh no darling, it sounds like you're doing wonderfully. I'll leave this to you and simply watch, perhaps provide a little bit of wisdom if it's truly necessary, but this is your show. Have fun with it." She said giving him a smile and encouraging pat on the shoulder at his offer for her to assist if she wanted.

She was already having fun with her own little game, though it had nothing to do with the students, so she continued to do as she was, using very subtle things from the position she was standing in to the tone and volume of her voice to subconsciously tantalize the new instructor.
Sabi1
---

Postby Arthotus » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:23 pm

(Yes they're running it individually, but they're competing for time, which Blackbeak will be announcing their progress as they go to try and increase their sense of urgency. I suppose you're right and that needlessly slows things down so I'll just explain the obstacles.)

It was a very video game like obstacle course. There was pit falls, hidden pitfalls, trip wires, electrified panels, robotic drones patrolling halls, some that fly and some that roll, cargo nets, vertical and horizontal, that had to be traversed, and more. All throughout the course, slowly panning cameras looked about, fairly obvious. Some were easier to avoid than others.

The course was in three stages. Inside with hallways and stairs, then an entirely vertical and open terrarium with lots of plants and trees, then finally factory based, with large open buildings.

The main tests were students timing, basic athletic ability, and perception.

Blackbeak laughed proudly as the students began to flood through the maze. The pairs were separated by a few minutes, but the course was over an hour long, even by an expert like him, so endurance would also play a factor near the end.

"S-so, when did you graduate?" He asked, since most of the teachers at the HA were former students.
Arthotus
---

Postby Bright » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:55 am

OOC: Feel free to control my character if the need arises.

Mark would tag along with Zeke.
"Good idea, let's compete."
He paused slightly.
"What do you think of our new teachers? They're...uhm, interesting."
Visit my artblog?
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Sabi1 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:52 pm

Spectra laughed at his question. "Now now, that's dangerously close to another famous question you're never supposed to ask a lady." She replied with a grin. "I think it's safe to assume it was probably before you were training though." She added with a smile. She then leaned forward approaching the microphone as one important detail finally came to her. "Attention young heros, a little bit of advice, despite what video games and movies may have taught you, destroying or disabling the cameras is not a valid sneaking technique. In the real world, all that would do is cause a security guard or maintenance technician to investigate and repair it giving you less time before an alarm might be sounded or patrols are increased, so do try to focus on genuine stealth please." She said just to make sure the students didn't get any crazy ideas about recreating some of the sneaking scenes they might have played out in Metal Gear or something.

(By the way, totally picturing the sneaking sections in the tanker part of MGS2. Now, how to sneak in a Snake? Snake?! Snaaaake!!! XD )

"So what do you think?" She then asked him, looking at the students and the monitors. "Marie has the natural advantage with her ability to flex and contort so easily, but Honey is small and agile, so is Mark, even if he doesn't have a banana... Zeke is also a contender, he's a... clever... boy." She said with a notable hesitation when describing Zeke. She knew there was something more going on with him, she just wasn't sure exactly what yet, perhaps Blackbeak had noticed something as well, though probably not. Unfortunately the rest of the group were at a bit more of a disadvantage than those four, but, these were the sort of things they should think about. Not every mission was going to be smashing and punching.

Honey had began her run, the first section wasn't too difficult but, that was to be expected, these sort of things always ramped up in difficulty. She was still being fairly cautious, hugging the walls, approaching corners slowly and cautiously before quickly leaning out to take a peak.
"Watch your ears ms. Harrington." Came a reminder from Spectra over the intercom which caused Honey to jump back quickly and grab her ears. She hadn't been spotted by a camera, yet... but when she was leaning to take a peak her ears were hanging down and could easily be spotted if the timing was off.

With that little suggestion she quickly tied her ears back with her hair before continuing. At times it was hard not to compare her to bugs bunny the way she was moving, trying to be sneaky. The sight even got a little chuckle out of Spectra. One could easily imagine Honey taking long cautious steps to sneak up on an inept bald man with a rifle in a hunting cap.
Sabi1
---

Postby Darian » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:21 pm

(Sabi, lemme know if you wanna finish our little Vore scene in the play. I would, but I don't wanna disrupt things. Sorry I took so long guys.
Upside, I'm thinking about making a Luchadore hero, to teach unarmed combat. I watched Mucha Lucha recently. Sound fun? I imagine that superhero world would have a bit more... intense luchadore circuit.)

Marie Yurie hadn't said much during Spectra's class... mostly because she felt it was fairly obvious that there wasn't much she could do about her 'hero image' than she already was. As she's said before, she really had only one type of persona option... didn't she?

Still, she was excited for this little exercise... she loved sneaking. Her red gloves actually let her crawl along the walls and ceiling like a spider, creeping along angles in the halls that the camera's didn't see. Occasionally, she would suck in her breath and squeeze her head into the little slit beneath a door to check on the other side... though this occasionally meant she almost got spotted by a camera! She quickly jerked back in that case, but it was clear Marie couldn't actually SEE any differently than a normal person.
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay