Melisa's world

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Melisa's world

Postby Oladis » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:21 am

I'm working on a game called Melisa's world , where your objective will be capturing every village in the map to progress through the game , you'll be able to send troops to expeditions , and they'll come with food , to mantain your villages , etc...
There will be different endings , some choices are based on chance , and some others based on past choices , you'll also be able to eat anyone you capture , with multiple vore scenes , I plan on making 1 vore scene have at least 2-3 paths , you'll also be prey sometimes , so you've got to be careful where you attack , as you get more troops , you'll be able to find new vore scenes , recruit new monsters for your army , and explore the world , when doing expeditions to recruit more monsters , you must be careful since you need to feed them , if you don't have enough food for them , they'll either leave , or eat you...
Expeditions/Wars are kind of dangerous , since , the less resources you give to the character you send , the more likely he/she will not return.

I also plan on including a lot of characters from other games I've played , just as a "tribute" , if owners not okay with it , I'll gladly remove them!

Some pictures:
Spoiler: show
Principal1.png

This is melisa's normal state , she's able to transform in multiple things depending on what you eat.
SS1.PNG

SS2.PNG
Oladis
New to the forum

Re: Melisa's world

Postby Urielzael2 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:49 am

Cool idea. Will it be more like RTS where you focus mostly on strategy or more like RPG with governing kingdom and normal battles?
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Oladis » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:04 am

I'd like to say it's both , because the RPG battles will be there , but there will also be strategy , since you have to manage your troops and all that (I plan to add some way to improve your troops in some way , or maybe have different types like succubus as air units , etc..)
Oladis
New to the forum

Postby frosthunter » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:47 am

coool
frosthunter
Somewhat familiar

Postby DragonqueenShyvana » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:59 am

lol beautiful Girl to Play :D game is with Pictures and Sound ??? nice want to see the finished game
DragonqueenShyvana
Somewhat familiar

Postby forumlurker » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:43 pm

Sounds awesome. Reminds me of Vore Dawn. How long do you think you'd need for a release?
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby b5n » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:54 pm

it looks AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!
b5n
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tomo » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:55 pm

I'm curious, why make a post about the game if you're not release anything but teasers?
Are you planning on releasing it in the upcoming days? Are you looking for 'feedback' on what more to possibly add?
How will the vore scenes be like? Pure text? Make-shift CGI(Edited images, like mysta)? Or will it all be self-drawn Art?
Also, oh boy. So many commas. Otherwise, this game sounds pretty sweet.

Hopefully we'll get a demo or something soon.
Tomo
Been posting for a bit

Postby dude93931 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:19 pm

Interesting, looking forward to this game =D
dude93931
Been posting for a bit

Postby Urielzael2 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:34 am

This is melisa's normal state , she's able to transform in multiple things depending on what you eat.

Wait, thoes it mean we won't have (pure human female)/human vore? Like the queen/princess Mellisa would always transform into something else just to devour/subjigate minnions?
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Oladis » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:08 am

Urielzael2 wrote:

Wait, thoes it mean we won't have (pure human female)/human vore? Like the queen/princess Mellisa would always transform into something else just to devour/subjigate minnions?

Melisa doesn't need to transform to devour someone
Oladis
New to the forum

Postby Oladis » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:09 am

Tomo wrote:I'm curious, why make a post about the game if you're not release anything but teasers?
Are you planning on releasing it in the upcoming days? Are you looking for 'feedback' on what more to possibly add?
How will the vore scenes be like? Pure text? Make-shift CGI(Edited images, like mysta)? Or will it all be self-drawn Art?
Also, oh boy. So many commas. Otherwise, this game sounds pretty sweet.

Hopefully we'll get a demo or something soon.

I plan on releasing it soon , I already have a decent amount of content , but , I'm also looking for feedback.
The vore scenes will be like Mysta , since drawing everything would just take too much time.
Oladis
New to the forum

Postby Tomo » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:24 am

Oladis wrote:
Tomo wrote:....

I plan on releasing it soon.....looking for feedback.

Nice, great to hear! Though you should add that to the main post, the more information you can give the more 'feedback' you can get.
There's sadly very little feedback to give on something without knowledge of it, just you explaining what the game contains isn't something we can give feedback on.

Once there's something playable to get our hands on, you'll get plenty of it.
Tomo
Been posting for a bit

Postby Urielzael2 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:35 am

Thanks for reply, btw you have good taste in selecting main character face pick.

Well I think good idea would be to make some of the races strictly enemies to each other e.g. you cannot govern elves by peace if you are also governing orcs, or you cannot be allied with seraphins when you are in good terms with demons. I don't know rpg maker good enough (yet at least) to know if it would be easy to make.

Also I think good idea would be to make some parts like a duels e.g. warchief of lizardman challanged you for a duel (one vs one without any party members), if you win you would be rulling lizardman and get servant/meal or become prey herself. It would also lead to some mini quests like asking servant for a tips in training Melisa herself - she is supposed to be queen/overlord so I think being strongest person in kingdom + kept training to become even more powerfull/fearsome/beautyfull would be logical.

Last suggestion - I think devouring certain npcs should result in getting possibillity of having new troops/power. IDK how combats are planned for the current moment so I will leave this suggestion in current form.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby b5n » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:47 am

vore scene like mysta. what do you mean ? like vore sprite or morph ?
b5n
Somewhat familiar

Postby Archangel64 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:44 am

b5n wrote:vore scene like mysta. what do you mean ? like vore sprite or morph ?

I believe that he means the Style of the drawings.
Can't wait to see and play the game.
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SecondAce » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:24 pm

Oladis wrote:The vore scenes will be like Mysta , since drawing everything would just take too much time.

Will there be disposal scenes, like in Mysta's games?
What kinds of vore have you planned on including in the game so far?
SecondAce
Been posting for a bit

Postby Archangel64 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:35 am

MaximumFlufficus wrote:
Oladis wrote:The vore scenes will be like Mysta , since drawing everything would just take too much time.

Will there be disposal scenes, like in Mysta's games?
What kinds of vore have you planned on including in the game so far?

I hope oral, anal and unbirth.
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby b5n » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:30 pm

any games update :?:
b5n
Somewhat familiar

Postby Maexam2 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:24 pm

Hmm... Definietely keeping an eye on this one.
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to Vore game