Vore Hero Academia

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Vore Hero Academia

Postby Arthotus » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:33 pm

Her response flustered BlackBeak more than it probably should have, "Oh! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to-! Sorry!" He said again, completely not realizing his mistake. He was just trying to figure out if any of his team mates had been in her years at the academy, since he was the youngest of his super team. He kept his eyes glued to the monitors after that. None of the feeds they were watching were of the 'security camera' that were set up. Truth be told, the cameras the student's were supposed to avoid were all just advanced motion sensors,set to spring the alarm when they caught sight of the students. He had hidden the real security cameras so that they could see the students at nearly all times.

He relaxed a little once she started to ask him about the students, "I agree with you about Marie, Honey, and Mark. This drill emphasizes the more standard principles of athleticism and physique, so the more fantastical and flashy quirks are usually ruled out or even become a hindrance! I read through all their files, and because no one has any quirks that render this drill useless, like say yours would, I thought it would be a good way for them all to improve. Plus, after talking to the other staff, I had a feeling some of the students wanted a break from all the hand to hand combat they usually have to do during Hero Training. Fighting Villains is important, but since they missed out on a large portion of their rescue training, I thought I'd switch it up with something a little off curriculum, but still very much within a hero's jurisdiction. "

"I'm hoping the others will surprise us though, especially Sovera. She has the potential, with precise control, to be very good at this drill. From the footage I've seen of her though, she always seems so focused on speed and power. Sometimes, with a quirk as powerful as hers' it's worthwhile to strengthen the lower end, the fine precise control, as well as the upper end of power and strength."

"The others will just have to get through it on grit alone, but Zeke is a wildcard. I almost didn't believe the file when I read what his quirk can do. It gave me chills when I saw the footage from that first match they had. He brought a whole building down by accident! Unluckily for him, this is a solo exercise, so he's going to be effectively quirkless for....wait, how does he still have a quirk?"

It had been some fifteen minutes since Zeke had started the course. He was slow relative to his stronger classmates, but smooth, calm and calculated. He figured out where the traps were quickly and overcame the obstacles without once tripping the alarm for the entire first section of the course. Since it was mostly about timing and carefully observing his surroundings, his ability to keep calm was invaluable. What made Blackbeak curious was how the student was still in 'gator form' his reverse quirk of Honey, though his file didn't read much else about it. No one wanted to take the time to document everything that kid could do. Had he taken a store of the girl's blood or something? No, he hadn't seen him use anything like that, but part of the reason for Zeke's success was his 'bag of tricks'. He had loaded a duffel bag with nearly everything he could think of that would be useful as a hero, and, with his absorption, pulled it all into himself for nearly instant and easy access to it all. He had a grappling hook, nearly fifty meters of rope in several sections, knives, smoke bombs, even a folding ladder! He wasn't restrained to the weight he could carry, what he could keep silent, or fit into a utility belt. His ability to absorb objects and store them within himself let him carry way more than he could ever need!

Because of this, he was actually making pretty good time through the maze. He was actually keeping up with Mark,(who was running the sister course in parallel to him) but only because the monkey got a bit cocky near the end of the first segment and had to restart after he tripped an alarm.

"Well, I'll be. Guess you were right. That kid is full of surprises."

He turned from the monitors, feeling a bit more comfortable with Spectra after they'd 'talked shop' about the students, "Sorry about sort of asking your age. Here's a better question; How long are you going to be sticking around to teach the students? Cloudwalker isn't going to stay chained to that hospital bed for long, no matter what the rest of us say. I'm here to help with Hero training for the rest of the semester, since I'm also updating HA's security. It'd just, heh, be a shame for you to come all this way only to leave in a few days, is what I mean." He chuckled nervously, not at all comfortable with even hinting at 'hitting' on a woman. He was totally inept in that regard.
Surviving is such a terrible game of chance. No matter how many times you happen to win, it only takes once, and you lose forever.
Arthotus
---

Postby Sabi1 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:09 am

(Sounds interesting. No one else has done anything like that yet, and locks and holds, as well as counters and escapes are very important skills to learn, and all specialties of wrestlers.

There wasn't too much left to the vore scene after all, after her cartoonish remark realizing what Marie was gonna do there's not much left other than for it to happen and Marie to enjoy her own tummy bunny for a while.

I actually did have an idea for what Spectra would have said to Marie, perhaps I should have just gone ahead and did it, well, I'll just do it now. It's just stuff for her to consider after all. )

After introducing herself Spectra approached and inspected Marie closely. Unlike some there was no sign of fear or intimidation from Spectra by her appearance. Considering she had horns and a tail herself, perhaps she shared similar issues growing up.

"Hmm... Tall girl, nice figure, a bit spooky, a girl after my own heart!" She proclaimed happily. "Strong agile, a good base for sure, your hair though... What happens if it's cut? Does it have to grow back at a normal rate or is the process accelerated. As useful as a tool like that is, you may want to consider protecting it more, focus on quick strikes, you can even try to be more subtle about your capabilities, catch your enemies by surprise. Hide your arms, keep your hair back. Present yourself as a large confident woman, then when you're nice and close, let it all show, surprise them and use that fear to capture them without much trouble. Get nice and close with your good looks and charm..." Spectra said leaning close to Marie, smiling as she did so, then suddenly several shadow tendrils shot up from the ground wrapping around her similar to how Marie might grab someone with her hair. "Then strike." She quickly withdrew the tendrils releasing her again. "It's a perfect move for women like us." Obviously she considered herself and Marie to be very similar in certain ways. Also interesting that this was the second time someone had suggested that Marie consider 'disguising' her spooky nature in a way. Of course, Spectra's suggestion was to lull her enemies into a false sense of security while Jenny's was just for her to lighten up on the floor and have a bit more fun in a more 'normal' way. They were both certainly options to consider.
Sabi1
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:47 am

*After actually seeing the course Sovera made the strangest face she'd ever pulled and said*,

"I got this"

*Before her turn began, Sovera did something she hadn't shown anyone yet, she drained her turbines fuel tanks, which actually made them shorten in length compacting into smaller cylinders*, "I'm not gonna need to use much for this one", *she said while emptying the drain valve on her wrist, due to all the turbines compressed fuel tanks being linked she only had to use one valve to drain all of them simultaneously into a compact bag she removed from her backpack.*

*When Sovera stepped onto the course, at first she didn't do anything but that changed drastically as her body began to shift about, changing and shrinking into something else*, "My quirk is Jet-Dragon, and there's two parts of that, the jet part is so much fun that I just never leave my speed form, but the dragon half of that also implies that I'm a polymorph, my dad showed me three really useful forms that he uses as a firefighter."

*When she was done shifting her entire body had shrunken down smaller than a humans, she stood at about 4 feet tall give or take a few inches, and she stood upright like a human would, her snout had flattened back into her face and her eyes were a bit large for her head as many small animals had. Her arms were also quite thicker in relation to her body with more mass than they used to have*, "Dad calls this one the Imp but I prefer [The Bottle Rocket]."

*With such a small body, Sovera had to abandon her speed armor, but she was able to jump crazy high and bolt through the course almost as if she were flying, she still had wings and every time she fired her turbines in short bursts it really sounded like a bottle rocket going off but much more controlled, the small turbines also didn't need to charge before firing or at least their charge time was so short it didn't matter allowing for these quick precise jumps. Already used to controlling insane speeds the cameras in the course looked to be moving in slow motion to Imp Sovera so she just shot through the whole course boasting extreme reaction time, none of the traps could touch her, and none of the cameras could catch her, after a long losing streak, the golden wyrm had finally caught a break and set another record for her collection.*

(The three forms she's talking about are Speed, Strength, and this one, Efficiency, the Imp is ultra efficient, a minimalist requiring the least amount of effort for a normal payoff, it's the most convenient form due to this, she can stockpile fuel in any other form and if she gets low she can use this form to stay in the game.)

{P.S. She isn't used to Strength form yet, as it's both the slowest, and the most destructive, plus it was influenced by a certain heroine she looks up to, so she's a bit shy about using it as it points her out as a fangirl.}
A Fat Drgn is a Happy Drgn!
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Bright » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:13 pm

Mark muttered a slight curse beneath his breath as he had to rerun a portion of the course. Granted, he was a lot faster the second way through since he already knew how to move through it.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Sabi1 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:04 pm

(Wouldn't be so quick to say Sovie set some records just yet, remember, the course is three parts, some of which really don't work well with jumping or flying.

"The course was in three stages. Inside with hallways and stairs, then an entirely vertical and open terrarium with lots of plants and trees, then finally factory based, with large open buildings. "

Don't forget there are also automated drones wandering the courses as well, so, she might accidentally jump right into a drone and get sent back as well. Just like any decent stealth game, in these situations moving slower might actually ensure you finish faster. )

Spectra smiled as Blackbeak became more comfortable and started talking more. When he was focused like that, you could finally see why he made it to his hero status, it was certainly a change from the times she'd managed to fluster him and catch him off guard.

"Yes, well, it's not fair to judge Zeke based off his parent's 'potential' reputation. The world of the hero is a muddy one, there are more than a few heros and villains who like switching sides at the drop of a hat, or even getting 'involved' with the people who should be their enemy. The reason he has scares like that is precisely because people have been too scared of him and his quirk to properly train them." She said sharing her opinion on the matter, though neglecting to mention the odd emotions she was picking up from him earlier. Even if she was practiced and pretty certain she could trust her own impressions, etc. she was professional and until she could prove something unusual was going on there was no reason to bring hearsay into things.

She then laughed when he attempted to clarify things. "Asking a woman's age isn't THAT bad a thing. More an old joke and faux pas than anything else." She said, revealing she didn't really care that much about the question anyway and was clearly just messing with him. "Yes, I doubt Cloudwalker will willingly stay down very long at all. Considering the heightened security concerns though, even if he, foolishly, returns early I'll probably stick around for a while just in case. Perhaps focus on some of the extra classes like you're doing. As you mentioned, some of the finer points haven't been addressed yet and not every solution is one of brute force, entertaining as that may be." She said, maintaining that professional demeanor before leaning against him playfully, draping her arms around him, pressing her chest against his back once more, though this time clearly not accidentally as this was a blatant hug, not an 'accidental' consequence of being behind him. "Don't worry, I won't be leaving any time soon, besides, there's so much joy to be had in molding and watching the next generation develop, don't you think?" She asked playfully. Of course, what she didn't say was whether or not she considered him in his role as a teacher among that 'next generation' that was currently developing or not.

----------------------------------

Honey did fairly well during the Hallway section of the sneaking challenge. It was fairly straight forward and taking your time to figure out the patterns and timing of the camera movements or any patrol drones actually made things fairly easy. The tricky part was forcing herself not to rush as that was obviously the way a bunny like her would prefer to do things, just hop right through. But that clearly wasn't the way to go about it, not yet at least. Maybe one of the later parts.

The wooded section would be the biggest challenge as figuring out where everything was positioned was much trickier in this environment. There were more places to hide, more obstacles with which to obscure ones vision. This is when the instructors would finally get to see Honey's quirk. One moment there was still only one Honey, the next there were two. The second seemingly appearing out of nowhere so quickly that if you blinked you would miss it. As promised they were completely identical.

Why would she do that though? In a challenge where stealth was the goal, why would she effectively double her exposure? The answer was to help herself move around without needing to make such huge leaps and bounds as she might usually perform. Yes, she could leap straight up a tree, but that also meant she would be leaping blind, who knew what might be hiding above that last branch, or flying around over the canopy of leaves?

The two Honey's helped each other climb up the obstacles and supported each other when necessary if footholds were difficult or challenging. As she looked at her other self above her though, that's when Honey realized something... her ears!
"Hey Honey!"
"Yeah, Honey?"
"We've got big ears right?"
"Hmm... let me check..."
"Big ears are great for hearing things right?"
"Right... aah! Right! Hearing things like drones and whirring camera motors!"
"Bingo!"

Their big ears standing up straight and swivelling around slightly like long pink radar dishes atop their heads as they listened for the little whirring noises of the automated electronics around them and using that as a basis for what spots to avoid, or where to be particularly cautious.
Sabi1
---

Postby Arthotus » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:04 pm

Indeed the first section was sort of a warm up, as the second section introduced many more variables. Leaves, twigs, moving cover, bugs, birds, even a few squirrels.

The rocketing Sovera would actually be given away by explosions of birds fleeing her swift, sudden 'whooshing' sounds. Climbing higher and higher, more than twenty stories up, also brought with it the challenges of vertigo and fear of heights. It was an impossible landscape, to be sure, with multiple levels of greenhouses with different trees and foliage, sometimes tall sparse palm trees, sometimes thickly wooden, even snow touched pines. The crunch of snow can be surprisingly loud, when there's no other sound to dampen it.

The third section was a more realistic scenario. It was a factory complex, with drones acting as guards would, performing predictable, but sometimes random, sometimes negligent routes. They literally seemed to act like real guards, checking on sounds they'd hear, have conversations about hard drives and motors, all in various versions of Blackbeak's voice, since he programed and voiced them all himself. There was even some of the battle bots patrolling. Guards were stationed at important doors, but like any building there was ways around the door, like roof access and even a subterranean tunnel into the compound if the students looked around. It was more realistic, if still sort of cartoonish in execution.

Once the students worked themselves into the buildings of the compound, they'd find buildings set up as actual functioning buildings, not just a maze of empty hallways. As such, most of the buildings were useless, not containing the data they needed, but each did contain clues and information they could use to find the data. A resourceful and intelligent student would only have to work their way through one of the three buildings to find the data they needed to discover where the data they were looking for was hidden, but most would need to go through two, and if they couldn't put together the clues they were finding, they might even need to go through all three buildings.

The rules also changed slightly. Being spotted by a camera was still an instant failure, but the drones and even the battlebots could be 'taken out' by pressing a bottom on the back of their bodies, essentially by sneaking up on them. It would seem(to the students) like they were now being given permission to 'beat up' the bad guys, but in reality, as soon as they pressed the buttons in question, they started a timer until that guard or guards were discovered by other guards, or their absence was noticed and the alarm sounded anyway. Of course, if a student was quick enough, skilled in these types of missions, and had a quirk akin to Spectra's, they could remove almost all the guards in quick order without causing any alarms at all, though the 'evil mastermind' would still notice after a few minutes on his camera feed that there was no guards around.

It was an alarmingly difficult game for beginners, and even Blackbeak failed the simulation the first time he tested it out. Like he said in the beginning, it would take planning, foresight, and timing to complete the third section. the point of that section was to fail and learn though, since it was a more realistic setting, it would instill the students with a sense that real stealth was damned hard. He didn't expect any of the students would pass it today, actually. For the sake of time, each student would only get a few tries, since he only had two of the courses set up in tandem. It wasn't like every student could do it all simultaneously!

She pressed her chest against him and he shuddered, stuttering more talk the students to alleviate what he felt was awkwardness. "I r-r-really like teaching k-kids too! D-do you think it was wrong of me to load the last section so heavily?" He tried to put the focus back on the course, "The first section was obviously easy, and the second section introduced more realism, but I wanted to really put them in the mood, make them feel like James Bond himself, but I think I might have gone overboard with the realism..." The spherical drones even had little replica AK-47s and little Russian berets, as if they were cold war era soldiers. Clearly their newest teacher was as nutty as the rest of them.

"Do you think anyone will pass it? I'd be pleasantly surprised but disappointing, since I was going to use it as the primary teaching point for the next few lessons."

_______

Honey's two bunny strategy was well thought out, and having two set of eyes and ears scanning for obstacles, animals, camera's hidden and concealed, was actually much more useful than a detriment. Obviously that didn't necessarily hold true if she decided to go for three, or even four bunnies, but two was good.

Sovera would have difficulty when she reached the second portion, because animals were active sound sensors, as well as being quite flighty when something is moving so fast past them.
Surviving is such a terrible game of chance. No matter how many times you happen to win, it only takes once, and you lose forever.
Arthotus
---

Postby Sabi1 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:07 pm

"No, it's a good curve. Realistically most of them won't be doing things like this. They'll pick their specialties, rescue, patrol, etc. and they'll stick to what they're best at. They'll rarely experience much outside of their comfort zone. But lessons like this are still important, children think it's so easy to be sneaky, that their powers make them invincible, that they can fix any problem by simply overpowering it or wanting it bad enough. This gradually introduces them to the reality of it all. Sneaking up on someone who doesn't want to be found isn't as easy as it's made out to be in films or games, there's any number of reasons even seasoned professionals can slip up. The birds are a good example, even a professional would have a hard time keeping track of any stray critters that might be in their path." She said, agreeing that he'd put together a good path/test for them.

"Hmm... I don't expect them to succeed." She then admitted, quickly explaining why. "If they were careful enough and willing to stick to simply avoiding any 'enemies' and staying out of sight, they might have a chance, but I fear the temptation to 'beat up' their enemies will grow too strong and they won't be able to resist. There's also the possibility they'll forget their true goal. They might grow so focused on sneaking and taking out the guards that they become distracted and lose track of what they're actually trying to do. As impressive and adaptive as they've shown to be I think the third stage will prove the downfall of most for any number of reasons. Honey could have a chance, though I think she'll fall to the same temptations, plus she hasn't expanded her capabilities far enough yet. According to her files she's already expanded her multiplication ability once, but nothing since, increasing her numbers from 3 to 4. It's entirely possible that's as high as she can go, but, it's also possible she hasn't reached her limit yet. If her limit can be expanded enough, she might be able to overcome the third stage on sheer number alone. As is though, I believe that like the others the temptation to take out the guards will be too strong and she'll give herself away in the process.
Sovera's shown some adaptability in taking a smaller form, and using her 'bottle rocket' technique though, it's simply too loud. She loves speed so situations like this simply aren't ideal for her. She could certainly work well for recovery or sweep-up once a stealth team has already infiltrated and disabled security though.
Zeke may have retained the form Honey gives him somehow, but it's hardly ideal for climbing or cold environments. Hopefully he has some extra clothing in that little gem of his as well or he'll succumb to the cold before he even gets past the guards.
Mark and Marie are both still contenders with their natural agility, but it's still a lot of ground to cover and Marie is a large girl all it takes is one ill-timed move or even dumb luck.
I told Mark he should have invested in a banana, he could at least have used the peal to trip-up a guard or two." She said sharing her opinions on things so far. "Of course, SOME of the students may, perhaps, need a simpler course to begin with to work their way up to the rest..." She then added, referring to the large shark girl who was having an excessively difficult time not rampaging her way through the course, her large size and nature just really not lending towards stealth in the slightest.
Sabi1
---

Postby Arthotus » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:36 pm

He nodded, "Yes, I don't expect all or even any of the students to really take a shine to this sort of work. Even if they don't like it, and never use these skills again, it's important that they know how this sort of thing works so that they're not overly critical of those of us who are handed missions that generally involve stealth over flash. I'd be an almost non-existent hero if not for my super team. They need me for these kinds of things, even if I'm only mildly useful in a straight up fist fight."

"Seeing the students frustrated is also a chance to see how well they cope with stress and failure. It's a pretty quick way to learn more about them personally, especially when their classmates aren't around to influence them one way or the other."

Zeke was indeed having trouble with the second part of the course, but he was getting through it fairly diligently. The cold was only one section, and sure enough he pulled a pair of snow shoes from his pack, as well as a heated parka. His enhanced physique in gator form helped him climbs and jump, and he was ok at being silent. He was sort of middle of the road, neither great nor bad at the course for the first two sections, his preparedness and ability to produce useful tools keeping him up with the more physically capable students and keeping him well ahead of those who were not mentally suited for the course.

The third segment was of course, nigh impossible to an amateur. He actually found the tunnel, working his way through the water and popping up near the center of the compound, but he was taken off guard by how life-like and random the guards were. He got caught waiting for two guard drones to stop talking about electrical current for five minutes! Another attempt had him getting caught as he snuck in through a window to one of the buildings, but slipped on some paper of the desk below the window and crashed down, causing the guards to come running. His final attempt, actually saw him getting through one building, searching it diligently, but he didn't really think to look for clues to the data's whereabouts, and got caught sneaking across the open space from one building to another.
Arthotus
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:11 pm

*Sovera was fully aware of her quirks noisy nature, which was why she kept the gauntlets of her armor (her forearms didn't really shrink, the Gobs got whammers XD), on several ocasions she rocketed forward only to use the grappling hook to shoot back the other way to confuse the guards, then switching to air only shed zoom past the unsuspecting cluster of gear heads in whatever direction she chose, her hightened eyesight simply making the world look slow-mo.*

*She was only caught once during the course, that was in the second section, there she learned to be careful about the sound and motion sensors, but due to it being an instant penalty she didn't loose much time.*

*Her golden factor in the course was actually 'in' the third section, Sovera wanted to become the greatest 'rescue' hero to honor her late brother, she was a pacifist at nature even though she loved competing in sports. She was great at figuring out when eyes were off of her, and used that to her advantage sticking to silent air to slightly boost her speed in opportune times*

*Competitive racing was all about pacing ones self, Sovera might not look it but her hunger for the competitive scene actually spurred her to tighten her self control...that and recent humiliations were screaming "GOD DON'T FUCK UP!" XP
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:27 am

(Sorry if I seem to be pushing the success rate, I just thought Sovera could use a win, she's taken two heavy losses, first the battle training with Zeke, then being completely removed from the USJ invasion via freakin time travel, since no one actually looses in this trial I figured it was okay for her to succeed.)
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Arthotus » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:40 pm

(It does seem fairly reaching to me. You've emphasized Sovera as a popular, center of attention, athletic, outspoken and friendly. You haven't really given much of a backstory that would lend itself to her being Splinter Cell in disguise as a track star teenager. I'm not saying her powers don't lend themselves to visiting Princess Zelda without the guards noticing, but it doesn't make much sense that she'd be mentally geared for this sort of thing. You said it yourself, Sovera buzzed through the first section with speed, which I specifically said wasn't going to work, and you said worked anyway. Even saying Sovera got lucky, she needs to have the frame of mind NOT to 'beat up' any of the guards, which she was told she could absolutely do, (remember, the students weren't told the alarm would go off anyway once one of the other guards noticed the guard/s she took down were missing) she'd also need to find and decipher the clues of where the data is hidden, which is to say she's not dumb, of course, but the students once again weren't told the data was hidden in this section. In the other two sections of the maze, the data was literally displayed on a pedestal for them to collect, so that twist was another thing she would probably slip on, since the students would naturally just be looking for the same pedestal. And I'm not talking obvious hints like in video games, I'm talking like a messy desk of memo's written from one evil villain to another, with only one of them containing the info they need. Or finding security terminal and rewinding through footage to see where the 'villain' hid the data. Things that a super spy would know to do, but the students performing a course just wouldn't think of on their own.

Even assuming she had the athletic ability and the patience to sneak through the gauntlet of guards and cameras, which, like I said, are more randomized and unlike a video game, don't purposefully leave a window for the character to make it through, you just haven't described Sovera as someone who would be very naturally skilled at 'sneaking'. The only one who has done that is Marie, our resident ghost girl. Even Zeke, who is used to standing back and staying out of the way, he still isn't practiced at actually remaining out of view or stealthily creeping through courtyards or hallways.

That's how I feel about 'I just win!', but If you're that set on her winning this particular kobayashi maru, you can, but I think it should be emphasized that it was more luck than skill, because I don't think your character would have that skill yet. She could absolutely just stumble onto the hiding place of the data by accident(it's hidden in a pile of pipes in the courtyard in a locked briefcase. A code is required to open it, but recovering the data is the goal, so unlocking the suit case is required for 'full points' but not for a 'pass'. ), but to say that a high school student, even an athletically skilled one, could sneak into a 'secure compound' without more formal training is pretty reaching, and remember, that's what our students are. Sure, they have super powers, but Sovera's 'flight' isn't exactly invisibility or teleportation, which I should point out, would be useful, but also not instant passes on this exercise. )
Arthotus
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:05 pm

(Oh snap...well i cant possibly pass her in that case, forget I mentioned it, thats a bit more hardcore than I was imagining, I just figured the last area had a bunch of buttons to press and presto you win...yeah she won't even get past the third zone, also I didn't catch the part where you said speed wouldn't matter, I was hungry, bite me XD.)

*Sovera essentially pulls her horns off trying to figure out the briefcase section and eventually just gives up.*

*For the rest of the day, the class was introduced to rain cloud Sovie, in which the dragons scales looked a muddy brown and a little personal grey-as-yuck storm cloud constantly rained on her while she moped about her day feeling like a turd.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Arthotus » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:29 pm

( Sorry if it wasn't clear once I fully explained that the last section was hardcore. Should we wait for a Marie response before I conclude the afternoon of teaching?)
Arthotus
---

Postby Darian » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:06 pm

[Blackbeak's Nefarious Bot Factory)
Marie proved that her ghostly appearance wasn't just for show, but even she had trouble when she realized that there were animals in the forest section. Naturally, they weren't to happy to be close to her creepy self, and were incredibly sensitive to her presence. While it was easy for Marie to hide in the forest, no matter the terrain... she had trouble staying hidden because of the animals. She was forced to really think hard about where she was going, and considered the terrain even more closely. She managed to use the jumpiness of the animals to her advantage: By setting off a disturbance in one area, Marie rushed around an alternate path through the forest when the bots diverted their patrols to investigate. They found nothing but spooked animals, and because she only did so once, they wrote her off as a predator hunting.

Still, that success was half luck, and half skill on Marie's part. When she made it to the Factory complex and heard the new rules, she was partially suspicious. As a practitioner of sneaking and spooking all her life, Marie relished the chance to show off her skills. She wanted to take out a few bots!
But, on the other hand, this sneaking section had been much tougher than she suspected. She didn't know what new surprises the last, and probably hardest section would provide.
Worse, she had no idea where the 'information' she was looking for was, and it seemed these guards were a bit more... active than the others.

With nothing left to loose, she checked the first important looking door she'd seen, guarded by two bots. When the cameras weren't looking she use her hair to reach under and tap both their off buttons, and then wrapped around them to drag their 'unconscious' bodies up and out of sight. The room didn't have anything in it, but some vauge hints about the robot production line.
These two guards proved to be her undoing. While she did investigate the factory lines, remaining hidden and often times 'squeesing' through the complicated machines by holding her breath, doing so took time. Time enough for the 'villian' to notice that the guards on his first secure room were gone. Security went up, and though Marie managed to figure out where the info was in the second building, by that time other guards had been mustered around it. This time, when she repeated her hair trick... she was forced to do so on three robots at once, setting off the alarm as she rushed to 'steal' the information.
Marie got close, but ultimately failed. She would have only rescued a bit of information... and would have had to fight her way out.
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby Darian » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:39 pm

(last play post)
Even if others didn't notice some of the things she was doing, like teasing Honey with her tongue and preparing her jaw, she certainly noticed. Her expression holding as she continued to act normally, though there were hints of obvious shakiness that Marie would no doubt note.

"Heh heh..." She laughed anxiously as Marie pulled her close, it wouldn't be so bad if she weren't so cold, and she didn't know where this was inevitably going already...

"Well... fairy godmother... You have a surprisingly nice figure, when you're not slouched over and hidden behind hair..." She said, providing a little compliment to Marie's surprisingly well developed figure. It was true though, the way she normally stood and moved it was hard to notice such things because she was trying to maximize creepiness, as she was now though, aside from the whole cold skin thing it would be quite easy to imagine her being pretty popular on the dating scene.

After her compliment was delivered though, Honey looked up to Marie, her anxious smile spreading. "This was all just an excuse to nom me wasn't it?" She asked knowingly. The bunny girl didn't try to struggle or anything though, she knew she wouldn't be able to overpower Marie and since her duplicates were already occupied there wasn't any real chance of a 'rescue' either. She just had to hoped Marie would continue to be good-natured about it all. Especially since she still wasn't sure exactly how Marie took their initial introductions (accidental fear induced nomming), so in the back of her mind there was still the possibility that for Marie, this could be an act of payback or revenge.

[The Play with Honey] (I would like to finish this off, I had this whole plan where Honey learns Marie has a surprisingly respectful side of vore.)

Marie giggled a bit at Honey's anxious smile... and actually winked at the bunny!
"Oh I planned on that," She whispered, so quite only Honey could hear her. "But we should give the audience a show, shouldn't we? Play along!"

Giving Honey a second to get back into character, Fairy Marie lifted Honey up bodily and twirled her around, laughing happily.
"Very good, Little Anastasia! You can sweeten your tongue and see sweetness in others besides yourself! I am most happy with your compliment, and shall grant you something good." She hugged the bunny back to her chest.
"I shall take you away to a fairy place," Marie announced, "someplace magical and warm in the land of winter, so I can teach you how to be kind and good... and more importantly, as I do so..."

Now her smile grew wide and creepy, enough for all the audience to see... and of course, Honey was inches away from it.
"... I promise not to chew even a little, my sweet."

And her mouth stretched open wide and wider before 'Anastasia's' eyes her jaw unhinging and her cheeks stretching down to create a cavern below her two feet wide.
With appropriate drama, Marie would give Honey few seconds to respond to the sight.

[Spectra's class]

Marie was surprised when the attractive Spectra called her up to the front of the class... she had thought that her 'appearance' hadn't needed any improvement. She had her... theme after all.
But still...

"My... hair grows back really fast, but it also burns real quick. I can't grow it easily if the roots are damaged." She admitted, wondering where the teacher was going with this... and when the teacher stepped up close to her, her cheeks actually heated up... and so did the shock of the shadow tendrils wrapping around her body.

"I... I don't know if I can do that... most people don't find me charming. I'm too... intimidating." Admittedly true... Marie was rather fit as well as tall. But though she didn't see it, most of her problems came from a bit of a lack of confidence. She didn't think she was pretty, as it were.

(Young Marie had similar problems to Erma with her hair)
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby Bright » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:36 pm

Marks ability to climb buildings and enter windows on second floors came in handy more than once, though he ended up having to check all three buildings just to get enough clues.

He figured that the teacher probably had a thing or two hidden about the robots, so he tried his best to avoid them or use a pebble throw to make them get distracted by noise.

In the end he ended up doing worse than Marie, Zeke and Honey, but better than the more brute force parts of the class.
Visit my artblog?
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Sabi1 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:35 pm

(Ok, I've neglected posting here too long, so, time to remedy that. Was being selfish, playing Samus Returns on the 3ds. As always, side-scrolling Metroid games are awesome, even if it is an upgraded version of Metroid 2 for the original Gameboy. So, probably gonna break my posts up since there's several things to catch up on. Honey (on the course) and Spectra first though. )

The Honey's had done a good job of taking their time, and using their natural abilities to avoid running into much trouble. Being a naturally prey species though, it isn't surprising that a bunny girl would have advantages for avoiding threats though, just call it a hold-over from her more primal side.

The girls certainly weren't setting any speed records, but they weren't slipping up too much either, so it was a good trade-off. More importantly though, it seemed as though they were having fun. Despite the urgency of their situation, the Honey's continued to quietly joke amongst themselves keeping a light-hearted mood and having fun with the course. They certainly seemed to be enjoying it rather than fretting over or getting fed up with it.

Things quickly unraveled at part three though. The two Honey's found a safe place to hide and scope out the surroundings.
"Hmm... three buildings..."
"Two Honeys."
"Well, it doesn't take a genius to figure this one out!"

The two Honey's both duplicated again, now all four possible versions of her joined together.
"Uh-oh."
"One Honey too many."
"What was that about it not taking a genius?"
"Quiet you!"
"Ok, so, what's the plan?"
"Well, three buildings and a field, so... building, building, building, field."
They concluded, deciding each one of them would take one part of the course. That's when things quickly fell apart, as the Honey's separated it would quickly become apparent to Spectra and Blackbeak that it was a bad move. Did it make sense? Yes, absolutely, four Honey's could cover all that ground soo much faster and search for the files much quicker as well. But, as demonstrated in the second part of the course, Honey worked best in a team. Even if the other teammates were also Honey. When they split up, they seemed to lose the same spirit they had before, without being there to support herself, both literally and figuratively they started slipping up.

The Honey in the field began doing what Spectra expected, trying to sneak up on and knock out the guard droids, becoming distracted by that and treating it like a game. Of course that lead to the first quick slip-up, she was so focused on catching one particular guard that she didn't notice she was walking right into the path of two others, soon to be spotted and cornered by all three.

The Honey that entered the third building got lost in the same distraction. She was focused and ready to search for the files at first, but found herself having to knock out a guard to move on from a particularly tricky corner and fell into a similar trap as herself in the field.

The other two just had simple slip-ups, looking around a corner at the wrong time without herself there to urge more caution or remind her to use her ears, etc. Or making too much noise while trying to sneak into a room and drawing the attention of all nearby guards.

Normally since each student got three tries they would have more time to figure things out, since all four Honey's got caught at nearly the same time though, the Honey's were kicked out in practically record time.

Unlike Sovie though, once the Honey's were back together, they hardly seemed upset or fazed at all. In fact they had a great time with the course and were talking about the fun they had, their close calls, etc.

Seeing Sovie moping around though, the dragon girl would quickly find herself surrounded by the small herd of Honey's. "Hey Sovie!"
"Ah, what's wrong?"
"Come on, you can't be sad just because you didn't make it."
"I don't think anyone did."
"Besides, wasn't it fun?"
"How did you get past that part where there was a big gap between the trees, and a drone was patrolling the other side?"
"You probably flew and waited for the right moment to sneak up the ledge huh?"
"We did a hop to the ledge then scrambled up and formed a bunny ladder to the next one."
The Honey's began including Sovera in their talks as well, hoping to get her thinking more about the fun and cool things she did on the course, instead of the part where she got caught, like they were. After all, this was the first training they'd had that was more like a game than a death battle so, why not enjoy it?

----------------------------------

"You're quite clever when you're focused." Spectra said, having no problem complimenting Blackbeak and pointing out what she'd notice throughout their interactions and her playful teases. "I wonder if your 'frustration expectation' still holds for Honey though? It would seem she has a built-in support group." She noted, seeing how the small group of bunny girls were doing a good job of supporting each other, despite their simple slip-ups that would have most kicking themselves. "Though I suppose that is useful, it would seem she's more effective in a group than she is alone. You must be happy to see that they had fun with the course. Zeke and Sovera got further than expected, though, they certainly didn't seem to be enjoying the course the same way their pink friend was." She said noting a few of the outcomes from the event. "All in all, I don't think it's too early to declare your first attempt a success!" She said encouragingly placing her hand on his shoulder. "What do you say to a celebration meal hmm? Once the young ones are changed and on their ways back to their new dorms, let's get you a fancy meal. I'm thinking... anything that goes well with a white wine... Pasta, lobster, oysters? They're an aphrodisiac you know." She said suddenly transitioning a little celebration meal into an excuse to go to a fancy restaurant, assuming he was game, of course. But first, they did need to bring the course to a conclusion. No doubt Blackbeak would have some words of wisdom and encouragement for his students so they could end their day on a good positive note.

"You think about what you want, in the meantime, go see to your students, go on then!" She said, practically pulling him out of his seat and pushing him along.
Sabi1
---

Postby Sabi1 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:57 pm

(Spectra with Marie)
"That's good. So even if your hair is cut you won't be without it long, good. Still, once you're a known hero people will be expecting it, so quick focused strikes would still be worth working on." She said, before Marie said she was too intimidating to pull off a style like Spectra's. She didn't need to, but the teacher wanted to open her eyes to other options.
"I simply don't believe that." She stated to Marie's excuse. "I have big black horns and a tail, but I don't scare anyone away unless I WANT to. Others might not see it so easily because you spend so much time hiding it, but I do. You're a gorgeous girl darling, you've got a figure to die for, and any man who can't figure out how to enjoy a woman with six arms simply has no imagination at all. The coldness is an obstacle, but, it's all in the presentation dear. No slouching, back straight, hair back, maybe even pulled in a cute sporty little pony-tail, and arms down. Hmm, you can even do several different poses at once, one pair behind the back, one at your belly, one clasped at the chest. Of course, most important is a smile." She said, once again some of what she was saying was very similar to the things Jenny had mentioned about acting as well. "Don't worry though, you don't need to, these are merely suggestions, I just want to make sure you explore all your options."

As they heard her speak, the students might easily pick up that Spectra had no problems referring to, basically, anyone with familiar terms like darling, or dear. In fact, she seemed to enjoy it and do it without even thinking. Because of little things like this Spectra tended to be the type who could make a good impression with nearly anyone right away, unless she happened to be inadvertently putting the moves on someone else's significant other. ;)
Sabi1
---

Postby Arthotus » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:27 pm

Blackbeak rubbed a hand on the back of his head, trying to depress the feathers that were rising there, and obvious visual indication of his interest in Spectra, more of his bird tendencies kicking up, "Yeah, Honey has plenty of help from other Honey's. Zeke seems perpetually serious, but dispassionate. He didn't seem frustrated at all. Sovera seems more down than I thought though. I guess she hasn't had much failures in her life."

Then she began to talk about dinner and to push him out the door, "Oh, food? I...uhm...ok? Yes! Students! I have a lot to say to them!" He had absolutely no experience with finer dining. He didn't even own a pair of pants that wasn't jeans or his hero uniform.

He glanced at her once more before he dashed off to the finish line.

Blackbeak would arrive at the finish line and call all the students over. "Wonderful work everyone! I hope everyone has learned a bit more about themselves while working their ways through this course alone. A lot of being a hero is fighting other people, fighting with other people, rescuing people, but there are aspects of being a hero that require you to work alone! Even someone like me who is part of a Super Team, we all have to be independently competent!"

He produced a number of pamphlets, covered in basic tips and tricks to be better at sneaking and for costume design, pre-made for the class to take home.

"We'll be expanding on the skills you discovered today over the next few classes! By the end of next week, you'll be running this course with no problems at all! I want to emphasize that all of you did great today! Better than any of my team mates did when I first started drilling them! If you think you guys had trouble, you should have seen how proffesional heroes who have been punching hteir problems for years reacted! Ahahaha!"

He finished laughing and gathered all the students in for a group hug, "Now go home, read your pamphlets and see if any of those tips help you! I'll see you all tomorrow for more great learning! Plus Ultra!"

"Hey Sovera! Can I talk to you a moment!" He called to her.

Bringing the dragon girl under his wing, he assured her that she'd done a lot better than he thought, "Sovera, you did wonderful today, so why the long face? Today was supposed to be an orientation, and you should know, that this'll be similar to what the test of the course will look like at the end of this unit. You almost finished it without any training, so by the time the real test comes around, I'm sure you'll get perfect marks!"
Arthotus
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:59 am

*Sovera was still in imp form, little four foot nothin' when Honey came up to her, she had her arms wrapped around each other at the front with a Charlie Brown squiggle mouth and puppy dog eyes when she turned to see how upbeat Honey was...then something snapped*, "LEAVE ME ALONE HONEY!", *She practically bit the bunnies head off lashing out like she did, after which she collected her armor returning to her speed form and bolted away, when Blackbeak tried to call her she totally ignored him.*

*Running didn't help, she donned her armor and hit the track at 500MPH to burn off that excess fuel, but speed wouldn't solve the issue. She wasn't the patient type, if she wasn't moving she wasn't thinking, and this really got under her skin, no amount of running was going to shake her out of this funk so she promptly turned her armor back into school custody, and made her way home to ask her mother about it...plus she just wanted to sleep in her own room again with her things and her comforts, the school dorms were still alien to her she just hadn't settled in. The golden-wyrm gave her mom a big hug on arrival and they ordered takeout which Sovie swiftly retrieved with that ever useful backpack of hers that not only insulated the heat, but kept any drippings from escaping due to a removable liquid pocket in the base that could be sealed shut with an airtight zipper and turned inside out for easy cleaning. It could hold liquids as well like soup, super useful when you need to recharge your batteries.*

*Glintia couldn't figure anything out though, she was just like Sovera, and probably wouldn't have had any better luck with the course than her daughter did, however, she was more than able to comfort Sovie*, "You haven't experienced losses like this before my little rocket girl, it's natural for you to be feeling like this", *she began*, "It's not going to be the first time you lost and it won't be the last...but it gets easier, the first time is always the hardest."

*Sovera gulped down some sesame chicken, both women's bellies happily fat from the meal, as the golden wyrm rested her head on her moms stomach, rolled to the side as they sat on the couch.*

"Mom, can I sleep in your tummy tonight?"

*Glintia was a bit surprised, Sovera hadn't asked for that in months, not since her big win at the races...she must really be at rock bottom if she wants her mothers belly right now*, "Hmhmm, whenever you want my little rocket girl, come here", *Glintia would promptly sit forward and help Sovera climb into her gullet, her jaws widening as she turned her body to square up with her daughter before pulling her all inside, showing just a few signs of struggle around sovies swollen belly and then her massive buns. But Glintia would swiftly gobble her daughter up, slurping that pretty golden tail down, before adjusting her position and dozing off on the couch, tenderly rubbing her tummy and enjoying the ever pleasant feeling of having her daughter back in her embrace.*

-=-=-=-=-

*Sovera came in on a more cheery note the next day, though she wasn't fully back to her energetic, bombastic self, she still managed to crack a smile and seemed to be out of that 'funk' from the other day.*

(I'll leave out any interactions with others for now in case someone wants to have a scene in between these events, if not she'll just find Honey and apologize for exploding on her the other day.)
SakuraHanaryuu
---

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay