CHOWDER: The POWDER roguelike mod (0.6.0) 6/15

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: CHOWDER: The POWDER roguelike mod (0.5.3) 10/21

Postby blackrock215 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:35 am

Nibor wrote:Well, it did crash (freeze) on my last run, when my polymorph ran out in a belly.

Horatius Horatio wrote:Same. Ate a Chameleon and crashed when it reverted in my stomach.

Sigh. I fixed one of the bugs related to it but unintentionally added another one that caused an infinite loop due to the prey having the next entry in its linked list be itself.

ANYWAY,
I actually fixed it this time. For real, I promise. Also fixed another bug or two.

Generally I wouldn't push more than one update a week but I was pretty upset about that still not working, so here we are.

Let me know if it STILL doesn't work. Thanks.
blackrock215
New to the forum

Re: CHOWDER: The POWDER roguelike mod (0.5.4) 10/22

Postby Hansony » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:50 am

So a a few things I would like to know:
First of how does polymorph work?
I have tried to use wish to get it as a spell but it was not on the list, then i tried to get the polymorph ring and control polymorph ring and use then but that didn't do anything ether (I checked if it had given a spell but it didn't)
Am I missing something or is it suppose to be a spell and it's just not showing up?

And as a second thing for some reason I can't interact with the souls in any way in the inventory and I have no clue how to reform them unless it is suppose to be with the resurrect spell, as I could't find anything like a reform spell, but since the resurrection spell needs the corps to be on the ground and I can't even drop the soul I can't imagine that is how it's suppose to happen
Again am I missing something or what?
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby HxD » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:29 pm

Hansony wrote:So a a few things I would like to know:
First of how does polymorph work?
I have tried to use wish to get it as a spell but it was not on the list, then i tried to get the polymorph ring and control polymorph ring and use then but that didn't do anything ether (I checked if it had given a spell but it didn't)
Am I missing something or is it suppose to be a spell and it's just not showing up?

And as a second thing for some reason I can't interact with the souls in any way in the inventory and I have no clue how to reform them unless it is suppose to be with the resurrect spell, as I could't find anything like a reform spell, but since the resurrection spell needs the corps to be on the ground and I can't even drop the soul I can't imagine that is how it's suppose to happen
Again am I missing something or what?

About the polymorph: http://www.armoredtactics.com/powder/in ... /Polymorph
As for souls, interact with them with the enter key in the inventory.
HxD
Been posting for a bit

Postby Hansony » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:38 pm

About the polymorph: http://www.armoredtactics.com/powder/in ... /Polymorph
As for souls, interact with them with the enter key in the inventory.

Thx
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ekadragon » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:28 pm

My question is, when and if you get to unbirthing from the creatures, how would you handle that? What would they do to you?
ekadragon
Been posting for a bit

Postby Smb64 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:53 pm

the site must be messing up.... says the last post before mine was on Nov 6th, yet the last one I'm seeing says october 27, 2014.... and somehow, before that was may 25th, 2015....????
3DS Friend Code: 1375-7724-1401
Nintendo ID: smb-64
Feel The Fire Deep Inside, Burning Bright Where You Can't Hide
Smb64
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zeldazackman » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:28 pm

Loving the heck out of just how far this game has come and I thank blackrock for it

On the topic of gender based vore texts, it might be hard to implement but it'd be pretty neat to see.
Zeldazackman
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kartomic » Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:02 pm

A very neat game, and I love the mechanics you added into it. I'm looking forward to seeing what more you do with it!
Kartomic
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kartomic » Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:03 pm

:-D
Kartomic
Been posting for a bit

Re: CHOWDER: The POWDER roguelike mod (0.5.5) 4/2

Postby blackrock215 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:56 am

Sorry for the long wait between updates, I suffered a computer explosion but thankfully I saved my code in the cloud so it was easy to get it back down on my replacement computer to work on it. Not so easy was making visual studio 2008e behave and actually build the game properly. I did get it figured out, in the end, though.

Hopefully some more substantial updates will be coming in the future.
blackrock215
New to the forum

Postby Zeldazackman » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:34 am

Nice, any update is a good update.

Thank goodness you had a backup just incase too, loads of projects die from all the data being saved in one location
Zeldazackman
Somewhat familiar

Postby HxD » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:23 pm

blackrock215 wrote:Sorry for the long wait between updates, I suffered a computer explosion but thankfully I saved my code in the cloud so it was easy to get it back down on my replacement computer to work on it. Not so easy was making visual studio 2008e behave and actually build the game properly. I did get it figured out, in the end, though.

Hopefully some more substantial updates will be coming in the future.

That was a good idea.
"- Mobs will now move about the map after you inevitably fail and die (before they stood still upon player death)"
This doesn't appear to work.
HxD
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jacket » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:44 pm

Really nice work!
Jacket
New to the forum

Postby DollyFailFail » Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:39 am

Alright, so, there's currently a feature in which all of a summoned creatures prey disappear with them when they go poof. This has a bug where if that includes you, the game crashes. I'd ask that, if you fix this bug, you please not do it by making temporary creatures unable to eat the player.
Last edited by DollyFailFail on Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Firon » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:39 pm

failbird105 wrote:Alright, so, there's currently a feature in which all of a summoned creatures prey disappear with them when they go poof. This has a bug where if that includes you, the game crashes. I'd ask that, if you fix this bug, you please not do it by making temporary creatures unable to eat the player.

or alternately...make it so you follow them when they unsummon and end up in THEIR dimension...you failed the game of course...but you get to be a vore slave forever :P
Firon
---

Postby DollyFailFail » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:15 pm

Firon wrote:or alternately...make it so you follow them when they unsummon and end up in THEIR dimension...you failed the game of course...but you get to be a vore slave forever :P

Yes, this is good, that is the good option. I have no idea how possible it would be to implement, but it would be very nice to have.
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby blackrock215 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:11 pm

HxD wrote:"- Mobs will now move about the map after you inevitably fail and die (before they stood still upon player death)"
This doesn't appear to work.

>:l I swear it was working at one point. I must have broke it again accidentally. I'll look into it.

failbird105 wrote:Alright, so, there's currently a feature in which all of a summoned creatures prey disappear with them when they go poof. This has a bug where if that includes you, the game crashes. I'd ask that, if you fix this bug, you please not do it by making temporary creatures unable to eat the player.

Okay so, I DEFINITELY fixed that at some point, it may have been one of the changes on my previous pc I forgot to push to source control or something idk but I distinctly remember fixing that bug. Anyway it's fixed. Again. And if it breaks again I'm going to lose my god damn mind.

Firon wrote: or alternately...make it so you follow them when they unsummon and end up in THEIR dimension...you failed the game of course...but you get to be a vore slave forever :P

Don't you think there are already enough ways for the player to lose (and die) horribly? :p
blackrock215
New to the forum

Re: CHOWDER: The POWDER roguelike mod (0.5.6) 4/7

Postby DollyFailFail » Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:55 am

I have to admit I actually don't want to download this update after reading the changelog, it doesn't really do anything that's worth giving up on having summoned creatures take their prey with them when they poof.
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Firon » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:46 pm

blackrock215 wrote:
Firon wrote: or alternately...make it so you follow them when they unsummon and end up in THEIR dimension...you failed the game of course...but you get to be a vore slave forever :P

Don't you think there are already enough ways for the player to lose (and die) horribly? :p

hey if it's a summoned monster then it's more likily to be the players own monster...so it'll be friendly...you can't die in a friendly monster unless you want it to
Firon
---

Re: CHOWDER: The POWDER roguelike mod (0.5.6) 4/7

Postby Nibor » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:20 am

One glitch I'm running into is an apparent confusion on who's digesting who. I keep getting the phrase "You dissolved the [predator name] into nothing" (or the like) When I'm actually the one who's being digested. This still ends the game in a loss, though; so it's just that one line that got itself bass ackwards.
Eka's resident lurker Yoshi!
My character list
Nibor
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game