Looking for Mugen characters that can hold multiple prey

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Looking for Mugen characters that can hold multiple prey

Postby HisashiHinata » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:19 pm

Hey, I'm pretty new to Mugen so I don't know where to find certain characters. If you have an answer, do you know any good Mugen characters that can vore and digest?

Bonus points if there's some sort of weight gain involved.

Edit: Alright, now I'm looking if there are any characters that can hold two enemies at once. I already know about drpolice's edit of Gardevoir but I'm wondering if there are others that can.
Last edited by HisashiHinata on Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
HisashiHinata
Participator

Re: I'm looking for vore Mugen characters that can digest

Postby Potatomaximus » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:28 pm

i remember there being a charizard character that eats and digest victims
Potatomaximus
New to the forum

Postby Xeon55 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:36 pm

Google "Eggy's Din" His page has a tab filled with vore characters for mugen.
Xeon55
New to the forum

Postby EndercreeperMugen » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:47 pm

Pretty much all Mugen vore edits (or vore characters) have the capability of digestion. They can be found floating around the forums here but also at these places:
http://eggbomber101.webs.com/characters
https://sites.google.com/site/endermugenvore/vore-edits (shameless plug)
https://mugenarchive.com/forums/downloa ... d=440-vore
EndercreeperMugen
Somewhat familiar

Re: Looking for Mugen characters that can hold multiple prey

Postby DollyFailFail » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:33 am

NT Mama can technically hold two prey, but its pretty buggy right now. There's also the vore Agumon which you can find on eggbombers website in the post above, which works similar to gardevoir in that he has a move he can do while full to eat another opponent.

There's also a few who can technically double vore due to bugs, these include the female scolipede(Unbirth attack only) and Agumon(again) which require you to hit both enemies with the initial attack.
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Vore game