Pokémon Preds that we need more art of

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Pokémon Preds that we need more art of

Postby justinrpg » Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:17 pm

What are some Pokémon preds that you think that there is not enough art as them as preds?

For me:

Now before I state the obvious. Yes she is on the list, but there are a couple more too.

First,

Solgaleo and Xerneas. Solgaleo because he is a lion and he seems very predlike as lions usually are. Xerneas because she is a sexy Pokémon. Xerneas does not look predlike, but haven't we all wanted someone or something to be a pred just because she is sexy, beautiful, attractive, etc?

And now for Reshiram. Other than the whole wife thing here. There are more reasons why Reshiram makes a good pred, she is large, she is a dragon, she has a good sized belly area, and she has a big enough mouth. She looks very predlike.

So in conclusion,

Solgaleo and Reshiram are predlike Pokémon that deserve to be preds in vore art.

And Xerneas because of beauty. It helps that I see Xerneas being able to shrink her prey.
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Pokémon Preds that we need more art of

Postby EndercreeperMugen » Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:28 pm

Ampharos. Not only because it's my favourite Pokemon but because it'd be a nice predator that would take on a protective predatory role, even if their trainer wouldn't want that. Most depict Gardevoir like this, but I honestly think Ampharos would fit it better (yes I just said that).
EndercreeperMugen
Somewhat familiar

Postby klonoa723 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:14 pm

Medicham. Her butt need some more lovin <3
Open for commissions: https://aryion.com/g4/view/479460
klonoa723
Somewhat familiar

Postby Borealis » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:14 pm

I'd love to see more macro micro Absol stuff. Every absol I've seen is predominantly same size.

As the old adage goes, though. If you want to see more of something- create it yourself!
Voyager of canine interiors...

In my story gallery, macro feral and anthro fun awaits you...
Borealis
---

Postby minakotomoka14 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:19 pm

You know, everyone talks about Pokémon in vore, but no one seems to talk about any human Pokémon characters in vore. I think there should be more of that, there are tons of human characters in Pokémon that I personally would love to see as preds. Like Cyrus, James, Butler, Zero, and a bunch of other hot Pokémon guys. James was my first anime/vore crush, by the way.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby hauntz » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:23 pm

minakotomoka14 wrote:You know, everyone talks about Pokémon in vore, but no one seems to talk about any human Pokémon characters in vore. I think there should be more of that, there are tons of human characters in Pokémon that I personally would love to see as preds. Like Cyrus, James, Butler, Zero, and a bunch of other hot Pokémon guys. James was my first anime/vore crush, by the way.

I think N would be an amazing predator too~

Also, Goodra. From what I've seen, there's really not enough art of it for its...um, fetishy nature.
hauntz
Been posting for a bit

Postby minakotomoka14 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:28 pm

sweetbunnii wrote:
minakotomoka14 wrote:You know, everyone talks about Pokémon in vore, but no one seems to talk about any human Pokémon characters in vore. I think there should be more of that, there are tons of human characters in Pokémon that I personally would love to see as preds. Like Cyrus, James, Butler, Zero, and a bunch of other hot Pokémon guys. James was my first anime/vore crush, by the way.

Also, Goodra. From what I've seen, there's really not enough art of it for its...um, fetishy nature.

I totally agree, N is awesome. He`s so bishounen, he should be in an otome game.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby bloodle8 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:04 am

sweetbunnii wrote:

I'm on board with this. My personal favorite is Hau. He certainly already has the appetite to be a predator~ N is pretty good, too though, and so is Sun.
bloodle8
Participator

Postby TrapShimakaze » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:13 am

bloodle8 wrote:
sweetbunnii wrote:

I'm on board with this. My personal favorite is Hau. He certainly already has the appetite to be a predator~ N is pretty good, too though, and so is Sun.

Hau's a solid pick, he's got the cute bubbly appeal and a really sweet personality~

My crush is red, that intense glare and silence nhhhhhh <3 <3
TrapShimakaze
New to the forum

Postby justinrpg » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:00 am

The only human in Pokémon I want to be eaten by is Iris.

I would love to see Iris voring Ash though
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby umakeisee » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:49 am

I'm surprised it took this long for Mawhile to be mentioned. For a Pokemon who's whole idea is having an extra mouth, it's surprising how little vore there is for it.
Artist previously known as yourface5672.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby HungryScorpion » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:51 am

I'd say Houndoom and Zebstrika.
HungryScorpion
Been posting for a bit

Postby FlamingPup » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:03 am

My friend would like some more Shaymin preds. As for me, I'd have to go with Servine. We see the basic form, we see the fully evolved form, but no Servine.
FlamingPup
Somewhat familiar

Postby ItsSongxing » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:12 pm

TrapShimakaze wrote:
bloodle8 wrote:
sweetbunnii wrote:

Hau's a solid pick, he's got the cute bubbly appeal and a really sweet personality~

My crush is red, that intense glare and silence nhhhhhh <3 <3

I agree with Hau being a great pick. He's gluttonous enough to fit the role, and he's got one of the cuter designs among Pokemon guys without being pure shota.
There's one pink-haired Pokeboy that'd be fantastic as pred due to my trap lust, but I forgot his name. But really, we need more MPred stuff of the Pokemon humans in general. Plenty of MPred for the feral 'Mons, but the human Pokestuff is either human prey or FHumanPred.

We need more Spark, more Hau, more James, and more Red as Pokepreds, among others!
ItsSongxing
Participator

Postby bloodle8 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:28 pm

ItsSomething wrote:There's one pink-haired Pokeboy that'd be fantastic as pred due to my trap lust, but I forgot his name.

Pretty sure you're thinking of Ilima~ I agree, he's super good, I knew I was forgetting someone from Sun/Moon!
bloodle8
Participator

Postby ItsSongxing » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:31 pm

bloodle8 wrote:
ItsSomething wrote:There's one pink-haired Pokeboy that'd be fantastic as pred due to my trap lust, but I forgot his name.

Pretty sure you're thinking of Ilima~ I agree, he's super good, I knew I was forgetting someone from Sun/Moon!

Yes, that's the one! Add him to the list of "Pokebois that need to be pred"~! Thanks, bloodle.
ItsSongxing
Participator

Postby Thagrahn » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:26 pm

The classic large pokemon like Lapris, Arcanine, and others that are significantly larger that a 10 year old. Use the natural size advantage the pokemon has already.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Trollfacegesicht » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:58 pm

I personally miss rayquaza vore. Also although there is already a lot of Lugia vore around, I always like to see more of it because its one of my favourite preds in general. But I don't think Lugia does fit the question OP had, so yeah Rayquaza. I would go out and try to do it myself but... my drawing and writing skills are not "the best" FeelsBadMan
Trollfacegesicht
Somewhat familiar

Postby minakotomoka14 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:31 pm

Trollfacegesicht wrote:I personally miss rayquaza vore. Also although there is already a lot of Lugia vore around, I always like to see more of it because its one of my favourite preds in general. But I don't think Lugia does fit the question OP had, so yeah Rayquaza. I would go out and try to do it myself but... my drawing and writing skills are not "the best" FeelsBadMan

Funny you should mention that, I actually used to be into Rayquaza vore when I was younger. I mean, it just looks like something that would eat you.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby hauntz » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:53 pm

bloodle8 wrote:
minakotomoka14 wrote:
I totally agree, N is awesome. He`s so bishounen, he should be in an otome game.

I'm glad you guys agree with me~
I remember drawing some N vore art (or at least having it commissioned) when I was younger but it was a while ago so I don't know if I can recover it :c

And Hau would be amazing oml~~
hauntz
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion