Unbirth/Vaginal Vore confusion

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Unbirth/Vaginal Vore confusion

Postby justinrpg » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:58 am

Why does everybody use the term 'unbirth' interchangeably for 'vaginal vore'? To me, it seems that they would be different. Vaginal vore to me is just going inside the vagina, whereas unbirth adds where you are being unborn by the female to be born a new as her as your mother. I am only into the vaginal vore according to my idea. I go inside the vagina, I come out later as I went in. I do not get reborn from her or anything, which to me is 'unbirth' not vaginal vore.

Why do people use the term unbirth universally for all vaginal vore scenarios?
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Unbirth/Vaginal Vore confusion

Postby Battalia » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:44 am

An interesting question, but one that nobody can really answer. Not to EVERYONE'S satisfaction at least. However, for fun I'll throw my hat in the ring. (I'm using https://aryion.com/content/vore-wiki as my source)

Alright, first off we have to address the dragon in the room; Endosomatophilia, or Endo. (https://aryion.com/content/endosomatophilia) The alternative vore to people who like to avoid a greusome end and just want to snuggle someone from their insides. Endo is a strange "catch all" that picks up anything the other terms miss. So taking someone in, then spitting them out it is endo, not vore. Oral, anal, breast, vaginal, doesn't matter. It's endo. (Bear with me me!)

Next up is the slightly less popular Vaginal Vore. (https://aryion.com/content/vaginal-vore) Vore is consumption. Vore means eat this much can be said as fact. So someone taking someone into their body and digesting them is vore. Oral, anal, breast, vaginal, etc. Vaginal vore would be taking someone in through the vagina either willingly or not, then digesting them either in the uterus or stomach. Key here is digesting. Aka no umbilical, no regression. Broken down.

Finally we have unbirth. (https://aryion.com/content/unbirth) Unbirth is nice in that it describes what it is; The opposite of birth. So that would mean age regression. How far it goes is up to the parties involved. Shave off a few years? Sure. Become a baby again? Go for it. Mix and match DNA to make a new person? Go crazy. Go all the way into nothingness... Oddly enough still unbirth as long as it was done via regression.

So now that we have our three (pertinent) categories we have a scenario:

justinrpg wrote:I go inside the vagina, I come out later as I went in. I do not get reborn from her or anything...

"I go inside the vagina" Going into the vagina tells us nothing other than it is obviously not oral, anal, etc etc. So we are still in the running for unbirth, vaginal vore, and endo.

(TL;DR)

"I come out later as I went in" Not getting digested? Not vore. Not getting regressed? Not unbirth. Which leaves us with our glorious catch all; Endo.

"But Battalia! If someone swallows me that is oral vore!" If they spit you out, that's endo. If they digest you, that's oral vore.

Strictly speaking, you are not into unbirth or vaginal vore, you are into endo :-D However, the funny thing about language is meaning is ascribed to words by the user. So even if the majority of the community uses the wrong term but with the right intent... that slowly becomes the proper term. So if it really bugs you, then you can correct people and tell them what they are actually into is Endo, not unbirth or vaginal vore. Or you can just roll with your own meaning as long as everyone understands what is implied! My 2 cents on it anyways, feel free to disagree.
Battalia
Somewhat familiar

Postby minakotomoka14 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:57 am

I always thought unbirth and vaginal vore were the same thing...
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby RossTheEmeraldFox » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:18 pm

Eh.. saying Endo isn't vore is kinda.. Off? Idk that doesn't make sense.

Vore is just putting an entire living thing inside you in my opinion.

There are just a bunch of types.
RossTheEmeraldFox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Battalia » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:36 pm

RossTheEmeraldFox wrote:Eh.. saying Endo isn't vore is kinda.. Off? Idk that doesn't make sense.

Vore is just putting an entire living thing inside you in my opinion.

There are just a bunch of types.

Don't misunderstand me, endo is vore. I never once said it wasn't. When I say "Oral Vore" You should think of someone eating someone with their mouth right? When I say "Endo" You think... what? There are many kinds of Endo, so it can mean many things. It's also probably the most popular form of vore. BUT; Endo is not vaginal vore or unbirth and vice versa.

I suppose the best way to say it is "Oral, anal, vaginal" are all the how's, and 'vore' and 'endo' is a what. Vaginal Endo is as acceptable a term as Vaginal Vore really. Endo still falls under the vore umbrella, but when put side to side they are different things.

But like my first post said, there will be people who are unhappy at taking things literally. If UB or vaginal vore is endo to you, then go for it. Who is one guy on the internet to change your mind? :lol:
Battalia
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hereforvore » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:12 pm

Unbirth gets uses to describe vaginal vore as well simply because it is un-birthing, going inside the womb instead of coming out. It doesn't nessesarily mean that you have age regression and become a baby again, that is an extra, same as digestion or absorption. All unbirth means is the act of going back inside a womb, no matter the fate.

At least, that's how I see it.
FOR THE EMPEROR!
Hereforvore
Somewhat familiar

Postby EvangelineSkypaw » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:59 pm

The way I see it, vaginal vore is used when a character swallows someone with their vagina for the purpose of digesting them, and unbirth is similar-ish, except it's to care for the prey.
Affectionate nomming is so cute~! <3
EvangelineSkypaw
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eka » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:30 pm

Battalia wrote:An interesting question, but one that nobody can really answer. Not to EVERYONE'S satisfaction at least. However, for fun I'll throw my hat in the ring. (I'm using https://aryion.com/content/vore-wiki as my source)

Alright, first off we have to address the dragon in the room; Endosomatophilia, or Endo. (https://aryion.com/content/endosomatophilia) The alternative vore to people who like to avoid a greusome end and just want to snuggle someone from their insides. Endo is a strange "catch all" that picks up anything the other terms miss. So taking someone in, then spitting them out it is endo, not vore. Oral, anal, breast, vaginal, doesn't matter. It's endo. (Bear with me me!)

Next up is the slightly less popular Vaginal Vore. (https://aryion.com/content/vaginal-vore) Vore is consumption. Vore means eat this much can be said as fact. So someone taking someone into their body and digesting them is vore. Oral, anal, breast, vaginal, etc. Vaginal vore would be taking someone in through the vagina either willingly or not, then digesting them either in the uterus or stomach. Key here is digesting. Aka no umbilical, no regression. Broken down.

Finally we have unbirth. (https://aryion.com/content/unbirth) Unbirth is nice in that it describes what it is; The opposite of birth. So that would mean age regression. How far it goes is up to the parties involved. Shave off a few years? Sure. Become a baby again? Go for it. Mix and match DNA to make a new person? Go crazy. Go all the way into nothingness... Oddly enough still unbirth as long as it was done via regression.

justinrpg wrote:I go inside the vagina, I come out later as I went in. I do not get reborn from her or anything...

"I go inside the vagina" Going into the vagina tells us nothing other than it is obviously not oral, anal, etc etc. So we are still in the running for unbirth, vaginal vore, and endo.

(TL;DR)

"I come out later as I went in" Not getting digested? Not vore. Not getting regressed? Not unbirth. Which leaves us with our glorious catch all; Endo.

"But Battalia! If someone swallows me that is oral vore!" If they spit you out, that's endo. If they digest you, that's oral vore.

Strictly speaking, you are not into unbirth or vaginal vore, you are into endo :-D However, the funny thing about language is meaning is ascribed to words by the user. So even if the majority of the community uses the wrong term but with the right intent... that slowly becomes the proper term. So if it really bugs you, then you can correct people and tell them what they are actually into is Endo, not unbirth or vaginal vore. Or you can just roll with your own meaning as long as everyone understands what is implied! My 2 cents on it anyways, feel free to disagree.

Great comment. Very logical. Thank you for posting.

People rarely post with logic around here. They are usually just:
  1. Want to tell people about their idea
  2. Want other people to talk about their idea
  3. Ranting

Now I think we need to be ready for everyone else to ignore all these logic and just stick with whatever they are used to cause nobody is going to change their mind.
Eka
Administrator

Postby R_U_Snacksize » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:59 pm

Eka wrote:
Battalia wrote:An interesting question, but one that nobody can really answer. Not to EVERYONE'S satisfaction at least. However, for fun I'll throw my hat in the ring. (I'm using https://aryion.com/content/vore-wiki as my source)

(TL;DR)

Great comment. Very logical. Thank you for posting.

People rarely post with logic around here. They are usually just:
  1. Want to tell people about their idea
  2. Want other people to talk about their idea
  3. Ranting

Now I think we need to be ready for everyone else to ignore all these logic and just stick with whatever they are used to cause nobody is going to change their mind.

^ This, exactly this.
R_U_Snacksize
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion