Multiple tongues

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Multiple tongues

Postby Licklash » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:39 pm

A pred with a long and (presumably sticky) tongue is bad enough, but what about a pred with long (and presumably sticky) tongues?
Dragging prey in kicking and screaming as the tongues act like tendrils, tugging and yanking live meals past the uvula and into the tight fleshy abyss that is the gullet.

How's it sound? :-D
Deadly lust.
Licklash
Somewhat familiar

Re: Multiple tongues

Postby Rhysion » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:50 pm

I had envisioned the topic title as situations involving tongues from multiple predators all competitively or cooperatively licking at the prey, but a single pred possessing more than one tongue could be interesting too. I can't help but draw parallels to tentacle stuff with that though, as they'd seem rather similar at that point. What might differentiate multiple tongues from tentacles, I have to wonder?
Rhysion
Somewhat familiar

Postby Licklash » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:57 pm

Rhysion wrote:I had envisioned the topic title as situations involving tongues from multiple predators all competitively or cooperatively licking at the prey, but a single pred possessing more than one tongue could be interesting too. I can't help but draw parallels to tentacle stuff with that though, as they'd seem rather similar at that point. What might differentiate multiple tongues from tentacles, I have to wonder?

I was getting tentacle vibes from this idea as well, especially considering how these tongues are commonly portrayed as being prehensile! <3
Possibly how tongues taste and tentacles toy, but who says that tongues can't do some toying of their own? 8)
Deadly lust.
Licklash
Somewhat familiar

Postby delete8234b » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:53 pm

Sounds like a dream come true to me!
delete8234b
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hereforvore » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:56 pm

The Tatzlwyrm from MLP has that basically, and theres even a version of one of the ponies with it called TatzlJack. Obviously MLP isnt everyones thing though, so it would be nice to see some humanoid characters with this sort of thing.
FOR THE EMPEROR!
Hereforvore
Somewhat familiar

Postby ItsSongxing » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:48 pm

My self-insert's Shoggoth maid, Koko, can give herself as many tongues as she damn well pleases. In the design from the picture I bought from Leshawk, she even uses those tongues for hair instead of just...Tongues (while another tongue gives Ittsu's face a good mlem.)

In regards to having multiple tongues in a mouth though, that's an idea I've not done yet, and I need to. I've already done arbitrarily-long tongues in RPs, so why not just have multi-tongues? It's a genius idea!
ItsSongxing
Participator

Postby Kitti » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:00 pm

I'm extremely fond of multiple tongues and it is something I should really do more of.

I think my personal favorite is when dealing with a cyborg and he can easily split that elongated tongue into two, four, or six. And naturally, those tongues can be lewd little things too! While he's got his personal pocket scientist locked in his mouth, several tongues can keep her locked in place while the others can slip between those legs and sample that little treat.~
And in that moment, I became jealous of an arrowhead.

Commission information here.
Check out my picky Seeking Roleplay topic.
Kitti
???

Postby Rendezvore » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:58 pm

Very little difference between them IMO. The tongue is already somewhat a type of tentacle, so multiple tongues can be fun! (Although, if you mean multiple mouths for those tongues.. then possibly not.)

My pred doesn't have multiple tongues, but she has similar multiple uvula, rows of little villi going down the back of her throat, leading into her first stomach area where prey is "manipulated". :wink:
Rendezvore
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby minakotomoka14 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:32 pm

I think that sounds deliciously terrifying!
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MidnightRose » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:30 pm

Oh hell yes. I fully endorse the idea of tentacle tongues.
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby Akendolfr » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:15 pm

I also fully endorse the idea of this tongue type. I also like the idea of a tongue with a ridged design along the surface, whatever makes it harder for the prey to escape :v
Check out my lovely big gay derg at: https://aryion.com/g4/view/659441
Akendolfr
Somewhat familiar

Postby dragonjerky » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:02 am

Licklash wrote:How's it sound? :-D

It sounds delightful.
Check out my gallery!*
*Warning: Check gallery description so you don't view content you don't like!
dragonjerky
Somewhat familiar

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:11 am

Delish, i am like unusual maws~
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion