Minish Cap Hack? Does it exist?

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Minish Cap Hack? Does it exist?

Postby Ray1700 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:12 pm

Soooo.... I've been playing Minish Cap lately, and thought "Hey, there are hacks for pokemon, Why not this?" And then "What if some one hacked it so we got a sort of Mashiro's Adventure Log, Zelda off branch?"

So my question is, is there a hack version, or perhaps does some one have the knowledge and resources to make one? I get the feeling that one could simply use the devices already in the game and could use a program for hacking and rpg maker, along with some internal graphics for creating dungeons. Perhaps something similar to xXpassyXx 's Midna's PLeasure, and create a new storyline in the game involving exploring certain girl's guts through the game?
Ray1700
Somewhat familiar

Re: Minish Cap Hack? Does it exist?

Postby neversurrender21 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:25 pm

NO THERE HASNT BEEN ONE YET AND WHY THE FUCK NOT! T-T its such a good game you can keep all the sprites change the dialogue and heck you could even go through the three sages bellies for awesome items. they'd be the hardest in the game but its better than just finding houses for two of them
neversurrender21
Heavy user

Postby klonoa723 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:38 pm

I think it would just be easier making an rpg maker game similar to zelda :v
Hacking games ain't as easy as it seems, especially stuff like the one you're asking.

I guess it could be done, but it would need a massive knowledged of coding and stuff. Also lots of work.
And well, there would need to already be a tileset that looks like internal stuff already in the game.
Coding a new one in, I don't think it would be possible.

The minish cap worm vore tho is the best vore in the zelda series imo.
Open for commissions: https://aryion.com/g4/view/479460
klonoa723
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hanzo » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:52 pm

Hopefully not.
Hanzo
Somewhat familiar

Postby fieldmousse » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:38 pm

klonoa723 wrote:The minish cap worm vore tho is the best vore in the zelda series imo.

Clicked this topic just to say that XD
I agree though. it would probably just be easier to rip the assets (someone has probably already done this) and make a new game
fieldmousse
Participator

Postby Ray1700 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:47 pm

Perhaps, someone could take screenshots of the game and use that to make an overworld for RPGMAKER, and perhaps use the sprite for link from xXpassyXx 's Zelda game. Though I am not sure as to the complexity of recreating the other sprites in the game, obviously it would need a frame by frame clip of the animation, which would then need to be cleaned and put into coding for RPGMaker.... It doesn't have to start as a Massive project, it could just be a side game, utilizing the premise of the original. Start by building Hyrule town and make an event for Zelda or something, and build from there. It would be nice to increase the amount of Minish Cap content in the world, I have only seen 3 drawings so far, and a short interactive on writing.com...
Ray1700
Somewhat familiar

Postby KingKabal777 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:30 pm

I'd be interested to hear more if there is one. Seen a few vore pics that are good involving the minish cap, so now I want to follow in this topic.
KingKabal777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby klonoa723 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:59 pm

fieldmousse wrote:I agree though. it would probably just be easier to rip the assets (someone has probably already done this) and make a new game

Ray1700 wrote:Perhaps, someone could take screenshots of the game and use that to make an overworld for RPGMAKER, and perhaps use the sprite for link from xXpassyXx 's Zelda game. Though I am not sure as to the complexity of recreating the other sprites in the game, obviously it would need a frame by frame clip of the animation, which would then need to be cleaned and put into coding for RPGMaker.... It doesn't have to start as a Massive project, it could just be a side game, utilizing the premise of the original. Start by building Hyrule town and make an event for Zelda or something, and build from there. It would be nice to increase the amount of Minish Cap content in the world, I have only seen 3 drawings so far, and a short interactive on writing.com...

https://www.spriters-resource.com/game_ ... minishcap/

Open for commissions: https://aryion.com/g4/view/479460
klonoa723
Somewhat familiar

Postby Anesthetic » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:54 am

Well I give you props for at least veiling your attempt here.

Most people just come out and say "I have an Idea for a game, make it for me!"
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ray1700 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:33 am

Anesthetic wrote:Well I give you props for at least veiling your attempt here.

Most people just come out and say "I have an Idea for a game, make it for me!"
More so due to not having RPGMaker, and the funds to drop on said expense.... I would be more than happy to make the game if I had said resources.
Ray1700
Somewhat familiar

Postby RC8015 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:26 am

Ray1700 wrote:More so due to not having RPGMaker, and the funds to drop on said expense.... I would be more than happy to make the game if I had said resources.

RPG Maker is not that expensive as base pack if you just add it to your steam wish list and wait for a sale. Got RPG Maker MV back then on a 55% sale, and if you dont buy DLCs, but instead look for free resources online, you can get all that for very few money. And 20 bucks should be afordable for everyone.
And RPG Maker itself is learning by doing, sure, progamming skills help, but are not needed. And for fancy extra things you download plugins which you just have to configure to fit your preferences.
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Anesthetic » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:00 am

RC8015 wrote:
Ray1700 wrote:More so due to not having RPGMaker, and the funds to drop on said expense.... I would be more than happy to make the game if I had said resources.

RPG Maker is not that expensive as base pack if you just add it to your steam wish list and wait for a sale. Got RPG Maker MV back then on a 55% sale, and if you dont buy DLCs, but instead look for free resources online, you can get all that for very few money. And 20 bucks should be afordable for everyone.
And RPG Maker itself is learning by doing, sure, progamming skills help, but are not needed. And for fancy extra things you download plugins which you just have to configure to fit your preferences.

Or it ends up on the Humble Bundle ALL the Time. You can get it for NOTHING(Not literally nothing mind you).

But why are we entertaining the excuse. Cause thats what it is.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ray1700 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:04 am

Anesthetic wrote:
RC8015 wrote:

Or it ends up on the Humble Bundle ALL the Time. You can get it for NOTHING(Not literally nothing mind you).

But why are we entertaining the excuse. Cause thats what it is.
Actually I had completely forgotten about steam in its entirety. That is how in frequently I use it, and I was looking at the prices on the actual store, for which I doubt gets a sale, and costs like $80. Its kinda hard to play anything on a Mac, but with RPG-maker MV I might actually be able to make something.
Ray1700
Somewhat familiar

Postby RC8015 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:00 pm

Just check the store every once in a while, all RPG Makers were on sale 3 weeks ago or so. Used that to grab a few extra tile sets, because I am an as good as artist as a dark room is suited for reading^^
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby KingKabal777 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:12 pm

I got everything, even all the DLCs, made a MV game to parody my literature series and make sprites for them, was pretty good. I'm not sure if it's possible to do The Minish Cap on MV, but I'm going to compare the sprites to mine that were exported...

Comparision:

The sprites I've looked from various sources and from the OAM viewer on Visualboyadvanced are smaller for link compared to the sprites from RPG Maker MV. The current options provided for RPG Maker MV at this moment seem to not have the option to provide what is needed to replicate it without modification to the character generator, which will require a lot of work to do in order to generate link into it, similar to the manner of VX Ace (VX Ace personally doesn't have a way to modify the game engine, but I'm uncertain and that part regarding VX Ace needs confirmination).

RPG Maker MV vs VX Ace:

The character generator here (to pique down and drill the interests for you), for making the sprites and your own character graphics are limited into what you can make, so comparing that to VX Ace, here's what I can pull out in the comparison:

VX Ace doesn't have the option for a child, MV does, so we should do a check to whether link should be done on MV or VX Ace, but
we need to identify if the graphic is for a child or not.

VX Ace can generate characters, where it is important to do that in order to make characters, but you have more options without
modification to the engine, while MV can be modified to make the proper graphics needed for him.

MV requires a lot of manual entering of items and such, but there are some scripts that can be provided to support the game should
that be necessary.

VX Ace already has a lot of items, but you don't get the needed scripts to make a zelda game, you have to manually
find the scripts from various sources. I recommend checking out MV first to see what they offer before you buy.

DLC material for MV has been checked and covered, I put it all in one game, and generally it's not much worth bothering to get it unless
you want a more special/unique kind of legend of zelda game, so it's best not to get any of it.

As stated, I'll go through differences between MV and Ace's battle:

MV gives two general options: battleback sprites, or clone of VX Ace's battles. VX Ace gives you only one unless you have a script to make it
for different purposes. MV's battleback sprites can be made, and there's a option to choose between VX Ace's battle method or Final Fantasy
like method.

You have two options on how to get it:

Buy on the official site (You won't need a steam account, but you'll need to trade away updates to get it)
OR
Buy on Steam with possible DLCs (You'll need a steam account, but you get updates here and there when it's important)

If you need more questions, ask me and I'll give you guys information.
KingKabal777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Vore game