Pokémon Preds that we need more art of

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Pokémon Preds that we need more art of

Postby justinrpg » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:46 am

minakotomoka14 wrote:
Trollfacegesicht wrote:I personally miss rayquaza vore. Also although there is already a lot of Lugia vore around, I always like to see more of it because its one of my favourite preds in general. But I don't think Lugia does fit the question OP had, so yeah Rayquaza. I would go out and try to do it myself but... my drawing and writing skills are not "the best" FeelsBadMan

Funny you should mention that, I actually used to be into Rayquaza vore when I was younger. I mean, it just looks like something that would eat you.

I prefer Rayquaza for unbirth. This includes her normal and her mega evolution
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby AlluringPredation » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:02 pm

I heard there's a demand for more Reshiram preds. Enjoy :D
Attachments
Reshy.png
Discord for artists and those who commission them! https://discord.com/invite/F3UDqqAx53
AlluringPredation
Participator

Postby minakotomoka14 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:12 pm

ItsSomething wrote: I agree with Hau being a great pick. He's gluttonous enough to fit the role, and he's got one of the cuter designs among Pokemon guys without being pure shota.
There's one pink-haired Pokeboy that'd be fantastic as pred due to my trap lust, but I forgot his name. But really, we need more MPred stuff of the Pokemon humans in general. Plenty of MPred for the feral 'Mons, but the human Pokestuff is either human prey or FHumanPred.

We need more Spark, more Hau, more James, and more Red as Pokepreds, among others!

I would love to see James as pred, that`s been a fantasy of mine for years. I need to get on that fanfic, hehe.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Licklash » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:43 pm

I'm thinking of more content with Dusknoir, MOAR BELLY MOUTH! :gulp:
Deadly lust.
Licklash
Somewhat familiar

Postby bloodle8 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:30 pm

Trollfacegesicht wrote:I personally miss rayquaza vore. Also although there is already a lot of Lugia vore around, I always like to see more of it because its one of my favourite preds in general. But I don't think Lugia does fit the question OP had, so yeah Rayquaza. I would go out and try to do it myself but... my drawing and writing skills are not "the best" FeelsBadMan

Don't let not being "the best" keep you from making content! I mean, every writer and artist starts somewhere, and you'll only get better by practicing. If you're not comfortable sharing your work publicly, find a few friends to critique you until you are. There are lots of guides and tutorials for basic story structure/writing tips or drawing techniques all over the internet. You might not be happy with your first attempts, but just analyze them and pick out one or two things to do better the next time (don't try to fix every issue at the same time, though, you'll drive yourself batty). Then just keep trying and practicing and improving.
It'll take a while, but you'll get there if you keep at it!
bloodle8
Participator

Postby Miridium » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:26 pm

Hmm. Not much into Pokemon but Mawhile is definitely lacking.
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Jayezox » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:59 am

I definitely agree with Xerneas. Vegetarian or not, Xerneas is a huge elegant legendary.
Leafeon lacks female or gender neutral vore art. It seems like the rest of the eeveelutions get a healthy representation while Leafeon is forgotten.
Midday Lycanroc got a few hype pieces, but that's about it and it's a freakin' wolf.

bloodle8 wrote:

Don't let not being "the best" keep you from making content! I mean, every writer and artist starts somewhere, and you'll only get better by practicing. If you're not comfortable sharing your work publicly, find a few friends to critique you until you are. There are lots of guides and tutorials for basic story structure/writing tips or drawing techniques all over the internet. You might not be happy with your first attempts, but just analyze them and pick out one or two things to do better the next time (don't try to fix every issue at the same time, though, you'll drive yourself batty). Then just keep trying and practicing and improving.
It'll take a while, but you'll get there if you keep at it!

I'd like to add that I enjoy mediocre art if it fits my taste. Rayquaza fans would be happy to get any art even if it's not "the best."
Jayezox
---

Postby AlluringPredation » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:46 am

yourface5672 wrote:I'm surprised it took this long for Mawhile to be mentioned. For a Pokemon who's whole idea is having an extra mouth, it's surprising how little vore there is for it.

Mawile is awesome and I don't even like pokemon
Attachments
1380364597.takipsilim_mwle_09-13.jpg
Discord for artists and those who commission them! https://discord.com/invite/F3UDqqAx53
AlluringPredation
Participator

Postby minakotomoka14 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:29 pm

You know, I don`t think I`ve ever seen Palkia as a pred before. Along with Kyurem, Palkia used to be a big vore interest to me when I was younger. I mean, come on. It`s a giant space dragon that just looks like it would eat you.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion