Vore in video games

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in video games

Postby N-Mario » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:56 am

NightmareX7 wrote:So, Mimikyu in Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon has a vore move where it devours the opponent, leaving the opposing Pokemon struggling inside (bulging and everything) before spitting them back out. Although I'm usually more partial to human(oid) prey, seeing a Gardevoir being devoured in this manner will be nice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36rWUGQ84W8

While not directly, at least this was already mentioned a while ago.
|
V
HisashiHinata wrote:So, who else thought of vore when they revealed Mimikyu's exclusive Z-Move?

I know I did.

Spunkomatic66 wrote:
HisashiHinata wrote:So, who else thought of vore when they revealed Mimikyu's exclusive Z-Move?

I know I did.

It came to mind for me too.
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby night22 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:47 am

It's not vore at all, it's just a a blanket spreading over
night22
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Heath2 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:35 pm

DrakeX wrote:just wanted to leave more detail on the snake scene from sonic forces; the moment you find the snake a small quick time event happens where if you dont react it will chomp sonic and it will be a game over

it is very quick though, the best moment in my opinion actually comes right after, after you dodge the initial quick time event Sonic will run along the snake body before being tossed up and swallowed, then there are several more quick time events, if you dont do anything, the snake will just stand there until they are over and spit out sonic anyway

However each successful quick time event press while inside the snake will make Sonic punch the snake from within, making a very big bulge on its body each time he strikes.

this escene can be found easily by searching walktrough videos of stage 8, it happens right at the end, i would say, the last 30 seconds of the stage. i doubt anyone would have failed the initial event that leads to gameover because its very easy to finish, but its so quick that it isnt worth anyway compared to the belly struggle

Sonic hates being in a snake's belly.
Heath2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby umarjamil789 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:07 am

Myuutsuu85 wrote:Short Warhammer II clip featuring a Kroxigor devouring a Dark Elf Witch.
https://youtu.be/uAAQv9fWXkY

Aww! The video is gone :(
umarjamil789
New to the forum

Postby GassyBlossom31 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:02 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jckUf4nfJT4 Found this video from the game Dark Souls. Absorption Vore.
GassyBlossom31
New to the forum

Postby Myuutsuu85 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:09 pm

umarjamil789 wrote:
Myuutsuu85 wrote:Short Warhammer II clip featuring a Kroxigor devouring a Dark Elf Witch.
https://youtu.be/uAAQv9fWXkY

Aww! The video is gone :(

Sorry. I expected the post to be in the stage where it is essentially buried and no one will look at the link anymore.
Myuutsuu85
Participator

Postby merlovinit » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:59 pm

Lmao has this been posted? Its a VR game where a giant girl tosses you around then eats you. Reporter freaks the fuck out.

https://youtu.be/DtHFAR9tR2o

Edit: whoops I guess the video is modified. The real VR was a roller coaster thing lol
merlovinit
Participator

Postby smallpeter » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:07 pm

Had me going there for a moment was in tears XD
smallpeter
Participator

Postby Wolfwood » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:35 pm

So the new Ultra Pokemon games have a photo mode.
Kinda fun :P
Attachments
mw1.png
Untitled-1.png
Wolfwood
Stab-Happy n' sneaky

Postby CooraIthirid » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:03 am

That looks like a great way to size up the pred and prey
Ekans seems like an even better pred now we can see the size difference
CooraIthirid
Participator

Postby OrcaVoreIsBestVore » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:40 am

Coora Ithirid wrote:That looks like a great way to size up the pred and prey
Ekans seems like an even better pred now we can see the size difference

Honestly, I don't see what the big deal is about accurate Pokedex sizes when the anime clearly shows Pokemon can end up being various sizes. The Pokedex is just a machine of limited observations and is riddled with flaws. If you want a size comparison between humans and Pokemon, just take the size of the Pokedex entry and expand it from there. The world is your oyster when it comes to how big or small a Pokemon can be. But it's always good to pull back into reality if you want to stay true to the Pokemon world, so making them gigantic or microscopic isn't always the way to go. XP
OrcaVoreIsBestVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby Wolfwood » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:19 pm

It varies, Pokemon Go having all different sizes to catch. Also the huge totem pokemon can be acquired in the ultra games.
Wolfwood
Stab-Happy n' sneaky

Postby N-Mario » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:27 pm

As usual, Mario Party Top 100 is out. It has that one mini game of Tug-o-war, where the losers get eaten by a giant piranha plant.
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby GassyBlossom31 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:57 pm

Ekans expression is hilarious. The random come out of nowhere pokemon
GassyBlossom31
New to the forum

Postby MidnightRose » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:41 pm

I recently found out about an obscure horror game called Michigan: Report from Hell. It's kinda reminiscent of a zombie apocalypse except the people who get infected turn into monsters. A handful of characters are shown getting eaten, notably the first two women you meet. I think every character that gets eaten is female, actually. Some can be saved, but most can't. It's a very determinant-based game, so I don't know all the possible scenarios when it comes to who gets eaten and how, but someone made one of those "x the movie" playthroughs that's pretty thorough as far as I can tell.

I should also preface that the voice acting is hilariously awful and the graphics aren't that great either, but anyway...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nLO2kz2Txs

Vore happens at: 8:12-8:16, 9:09-9:12, 47:35-47:56, 1:56:40-1:57:00
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby Orlando » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:58 pm

Lots of giant monsters in Xenoblade Chronicles 2... hope there's something that can swallow the lovely Pyra... very upsetting the first game didn't have anything to eat Sharla... and they have giant frogs as enemies...
Orlando
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Wolfwood » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:21 am

Orlando wrote:Lots of giant monsters in Xenoblade Chronicles 2... hope there's something that can swallow the lovely Pyra... very upsetting the first game didn't have anything to eat Sharla... and they have giant frogs as enemies...

No monster that does that yet, and given the combat it seems unlikely for one to have that move, however:

Spoiler: show
You get eaten by a giant titan not too far into the game. It's mostly cave like inside.
Wolfwood
Stab-Happy n' sneaky

Postby MisterEbony » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:28 pm

Orlando wrote:Lots of giant monsters in Xenoblade Chronicles 2... hope there's something that can swallow the lovely Pyra... very upsetting the first game didn't have anything to eat Sharla... and they have giant frogs as enemies...

Do NOT go into the vore in Xenoblade 1! That took everything I love about it and turned it terrible. It scared the crap oit of me. And what Metalface did...... oh I wanted to fucking rip his head off and shove it up his FUCKKNG ASS!!!!

*Sigh*

Sorry. No excuse for the outburst. But..... truly I prefer more toony stuff than what was in Xenoblade.
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby Bowyer2 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:56 pm

MisterEbony wrote:

Do NOT go into the vore in Xenoblade 1! That took everything I love about it and turned it terrible. It scared the crap oit of me. And what Metalface did...... oh I wanted to fucking rip his head off and shove it up his FUCKKNG ASS!!!!

*Sigh*

Sorry. No excuse for the outburst. But..... truly I prefer more toony stuff than what was in Xenoblade.

It's okay. I felt the same way after I saw Cell absorbed Android 17 when I was a kid.
Bowyer2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby secretitt » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:00 am

If you were not already excited for Hideo Kojima's new game Death Stranding, I've got something that may interest you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPL_E-TEtL8

(skip to 6:20 for context)
secretitt
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion