Shrinking Fun v0.50 >>Updated: 11/19/2017<<

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Shrinking Fun v0.50 >>Updated: 11/19/2017<<

Postby Orosaki » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:55 am

generalr wrote:I accidentally removed the starting stats.... If you have an old build, your old saves should mostly transfer. Please bear with me for a minute while I get this fixed.

don't redo that buff just modify the class so we never have to worry about it anymore

In any case one of the triplets will probably be coming out in v50 beta. She won't have any of her vore scenes though thats for later. The other triplets will be coming after her and will have some of their scenes. too.
If anyone tells me i fell from heaven, i'll tell them i scraped my knee crawling out of hell.
And if anyone asks I'm clearly the devil.
Orosaki
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DiscordantlyYou » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:03 am

Actually, Generalr this removing starting stats actually kind of makes sense. Now hear me out here, but think for a moment. We just got shrunk down, we should have shit stats, and its not like our character has any previous experience with this kind of thing, so the stats being low makes sense, ive been playin for a good half an hour now and unlike before where i just did marisa once and moved on, it makes it so you REALLY have to work your ass off to escape her. For me at least it's lending to a feeling of accomplishment for finally doing it, and frankly making it feel as if she's more of a challenge. I dunno, maybe its just me, but it almost feels like organic progression in my eyes.

Edit: Also Becky *still* doesn't have a proper loss >.> Is she not intended to have a loss?
Edit 2: Well she does have a game over, but it's only possible once she's already cum, and does not lead to entrapment. Well beggars can't be choosers i guess, I personally adore the futas so just having them is A+
Last edited by DiscordantlyYou on Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:21 am, edited 3 times in total.
DiscordantlyYou
New to the forum

Postby Anomaly89 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:03 am

the mega download file is not available.
Anomaly89
Been posting for a bit

Postby Xexy » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:09 am

DiscordantlyYou wrote:Actually, Generalr this removing starting stats actually kind of makes sense. Now hear me out here, but think for a moment. We just got shrunk down, we should have shit stats, and its not like our character has any previous experience with this kind of thing, so the stats being low makes sense, ive been playin for a good half an hour now and unlike before where i just did marisa once and moved on, it makes it so you REALLY have to work your ass off to escape her. For me at least it's lending to a feeling of accomplishment for finally doing it, and frankly making it feel as if she's more of a challenge. I dunno, maybe its just me, but it almost feels like organic progression in my eyes.

Edit: Also Becky *still* doesn't have a proper loss... god damn it >.> Is she not intended to have a loss?

Maybe for you but right now it breaks the game and you cant even earn stats as after you've done anything you can do anything else
Xexy
Been posting for a bit

Postby DiscordantlyYou » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:12 am

Brohamicus wrote:
DiscordantlyYou wrote:Actually, Generalr this removing starting stats actually kind of makes sense. Now hear me out here, but think for a moment. We just got shrunk down, we should have shit stats, and its not like our character has any previous experience with this kind of thing, so the stats being low makes sense, ive been playin for a good half an hour now and unlike before where i just did marisa once and moved on, it makes it so you REALLY have to work your ass off to escape her. For me at least it's lending to a feeling of accomplishment for finally doing it, and frankly making it feel as if she's more of a challenge. I dunno, maybe its just me, but it almost feels like organic progression in my eyes.

Edit: Also Becky *still* doesn't have a proper loss... god damn it >.> Is she not intended to have a loss?

Maybe for you but right now it breaks the game and you cant even earn stats as after you've done anything you can do anything else

I managed to get stats after trying after being trapped by marisa, it was slow, but i did eventually get out of her
DiscordantlyYou
New to the forum

Postby generalr » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:18 am

Becky currently has no Day to day cycle and no "losses". She will always let you out after a game. Just the kind of girl she is.
generalr
Somewhat familiar

Postby Xexy » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:20 am

generalr wrote:Becky currently has no Day to day cycle and no "losses". She will always let you out after a game. Just the kind of girl she is.

<3
Xexy
Been posting for a bit

Postby DiscordantlyYou » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:21 am

generalr wrote:Becky currently has no Day to day cycle and no "losses". She will always let you out after a game. Just the kind of girl she is.

Fair enough hah. Apologies if I sounded hostile/ungrateful, twas not my intention whatsoever. Your doing god's work Generalr, <3
DiscordantlyYou
New to the forum

Postby generalr » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:27 am

Geez, give some guys some hungry chicks, and they assume everybody wants to consume them.

Mega-link is reuploaded. Get your DL on. If you got the last version, old saves SHOULD work, so you could just do that, too.

EDIT: Mediafire is reuploaded too
Last edited by generalr on Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
generalr
Somewhat familiar

Postby Black_Knight » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:30 am

Edit: Also Becky *still* doesn't have a proper loss >.> Is she not intended to have a loss?
Edit 2: Well she does have a game over, but it's only possible once she's already cum, and does not lead to entrapment. Well beggars can't be choosers i guess, I personally adore the futas so just having them is A+

a game over? do you mean an actual game over?
Black_Knight
Somewhat familiar

Postby DiscordantlyYou » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:36 am

Black_Knight wrote:

More like a semi-loss. Basically she vores you, but immediately let's you out
DiscordantlyYou
New to the forum

Postby Black_Knight » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:42 am

DiscordantlyYou wrote:
Black_Knight wrote:

More like a semi-loss. Basically she vores you, but immediately let's you out

ah, ok I know what you mean now
Black_Knight
Somewhat familiar

Postby l371c4 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:03 am

Looks like you may have forgotten an underflow check here.

l371c4
Somewhat familiar

Postby nightwise140 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:15 am

Decided to start a new game with this ver instead of loading an old save, give it a fresh go through.
My love for this game hasn't diminished and I wanted to contribute to the bug squashing effort by reporting what I've found.

Marissa:
Haven't encountered anything yet.

Vanessa:
Didn't get the tug-of-war with the maid, yet was still able to try to crawl in at night.
When it says she's asleep and I try escaping she'll still taunt.
Also on the night scene, it's a little immersion breaking that for every other girl, when escaping, we see ourselves crawl out yet in this scene she has panties on.
Not bugs, just nit-picky
When escaping, once I got to a depth where I should be visible, the picture didn't change from her with panties on, so I never saw my character crawling out.
Her eyes change color a lot, from maroon, to pink, to brown.

Alice:
When entering her room it automatically says I'm behind bars, does a quick scene of us on the desk, then puts me outside the bars and she's asleep.
When starting to unbirth you, the background starts at the wrong picture, the top of my head is barely visible instead of me being most of the way out.
Black screen when escaping Alice while she watches TV
Black screen ehen escaping when she tells you to pleasure her, the background switches to the bathroom, the dialog mentions something about getting back to class (Which seemed like this was after class)
Can't seem to get her breast crush mini-game.

Rita:
After she shrinks me with the potion, the bookshelf doesn't open, so I see no way out of this scenario other than being eaten.
When being eaten, I was a depth 1 and then she swallowed me. Are we not meant to be able to escape from this?
When being unbirthed in the bathroom, after my first action the background changes to the bedroom, but will still drop me in the bathroom

Vanessa/Maid Tug-of-War:
No battle music for the tug-of-war between Vanessa & the Maid.
Also, could we maybe get some stats for that tug of war? Eg. Depth, Pleasure, Wetness, Stam.

Other:
There still seems to be odd lighting effects, like it stays dark during daytime

That's all I've got so far.

I just wanted to say thank you for all the work and effort you and your team have put into this game. It's definitely one of the best of it's kind!
nightwise140
New to the forum

Postby drac0 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:11 am

bug: if you escape alice and are put in jail, if you save your game and load from it, it will break, you'll be waiting endlessly in jail for something to happen wich suposedtly wont happen.

edit: oh wait, i'm still using the 0.48, didn't realized a new version came out, sorry
drac0
Been posting for a bit

Postby ehur » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:23 am

Stumbled across a bug in 0.50; After a Vanessa victory in the tug of war game, I got to the scene where she's walking back to her room, but no "Walking back to room" events would play on her turn, and the time/<turns until scene change> variable wouldn't count down. I tried setting the time variable to zero (via Cheat Engine), which triggered the "The tall girl stops at a door and enters" text, but then immediately I was back in the maid on the following shift.

If it helps, Anya was on shift two, the shift had not ended yet, and the tug of war game was super drawn out because I was trying to see if Vanessa had an "almost there" line during the game.
ehur
Somewhat familiar

Postby SnekTamerPoms » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:14 am

any new scenes in this update or just bugfixes?
SnekTamerPoms
Been posting for a bit

Postby tigersebel » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:22 pm

Thank you for the update. I absolutely love how rita sometimes "Cheats" and pushes you further in with her hand. Will other girls do that also in the future?

Also Rita doesn't have a picture in the Dorm room
tigersebel
Somewhat familiar

Postby vincentvchaos » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:37 pm

nightwise140 wrote:
Spoiler: show
Decided to start a new game with this ver instead of loading an old save, give it a fresh go through.
My love for this game hasn't diminished and I wanted to contribute to the bug squashing effort by reporting what I've found.

Marissa:
Haven't encountered anything yet.

Vanessa:
Didn't get the tug-of-war with the maid, yet was still able to try to crawl in at night.
When it says she's asleep and I try escaping she'll still taunt.
Also on the night scene, it's a little immersion breaking that for every other girl, when escaping, we see ourselves crawl out yet in this scene she has panties on.
Not bugs, just nit-picky
When escaping, once I got to a depth where I should be visible, the picture didn't change from her with panties on, so I never saw my character crawling out.
Her eyes change color a lot, from maroon, to pink, to brown.

Alice:
When entering her room it automatically says I'm behind bars, does a quick scene of us on the desk, then puts me outside the bars and she's asleep.
When starting to unbirth you, the background starts at the wrong picture, the top of my head is barely visible instead of me being most of the way out.
Black screen when escaping Alice while she watches TV
Black screen ehen escaping when she tells you to pleasure her, the background switches to the bathroom, the dialog mentions something about getting back to class (Which seemed like this was after class)
Can't seem to get her breast crush mini-game.

Rita:
After she shrinks me with the potion, the bookshelf doesn't open, so I see no way out of this scenario other than being eaten.
When being eaten, I was a depth 1 and then she swallowed me. Are we not meant to be able to escape from this?
When being unbirthed in the bathroom, after my first action the background changes to the bedroom, but will still drop me in the bathroom

Vanessa/Maid Tug-of-War:
No battle music for the tug-of-war between Vanessa & the Maid.
Also, could we maybe get some stats for that tug of war? Eg. Depth, Pleasure, Wetness, Stam.

Other:
There still seems to be odd lighting effects, like it stays dark during daytime

That's all I've got so far.

I just wanted to say thank you for all the work and effort you and your team have put into this game. It's definitely one of the best of it's kind!

In addition, I've noticed Marisa still doesn't quite have a real night scene. If you try to sneak inside her, and succeed, it immediately puts you in the time of day beforehand, where she asks you if you're up for one more. Alice still tries to do her bathroom event, which now just starts her minigame without any preamble. I agree that we need a HUD for the tug-of-war part. Vanessa's night scene doesn't quite change the faces correctly, she wasn't awake, but she kept gettijg the images where her eyes were open. And, sometimes Rita doesn't start her bath scene. I played her five times in a row, didn't get the breast scene, and she immediately went from school to the dorm. Dunno if that's a thing, but yeah. So far, that's really been the only problems for me, but I'll keep playing, don't you worry.
vincentvchaos
Somewhat familiar

Postby Daren-Crimsonfang » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:44 pm

The bugs mentioned by other posters is something I have noticed as well. The tug of war not changing properly in terms of systems and I also noticed that the teacher, Erica, AV event is not present. Is that being worked on or is it just not going to be in the game until a later point?
My list of roleplay characters viewtopic.php?f=31&t=24015
Daren-Crimsonfang
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game